Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Aldnoah.Zero Season One
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 19, 2014 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like the group has a plan now. Well, Inaho is a capable leader I guess.

The OST in this episode was pretty catchy. I thought they way they fought back was interesting this time with everyone playing their roles. I wasn't very impressed by Slaine's skills though. The princess was awesome and I like how they lured that machine into the ocean in which the machine sucks up mass but can't do so on water. Nice. These kids got some brains.
Stark700Jul 19, 2014 10:06 AM
Jul 19, 2014 8:23 AM

Jul 2013
Yay Humanity is pushing back the Empire :D.

As always Hiroyuki Sawano's music always have a singing voice that makes it a bit epic :D.

Inaho will be great military strategist, he reminds of Lelouch in a sort of way, though without his geass.

Jul 19, 2014 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
Ooh! I liked Inaho a lot in this episode. OSTs are great as always!
Nice episode overall.
Jul 19, 2014 8:54 AM

May 2009
Fuck, that was great.
and Magical Princess was unexpected
bastek66Jul 19, 2014 9:17 AM
Jul 19, 2014 8:58 AM

Jan 2014
What i love most about this is the sound... IT IS SO GOOD
Jul 19, 2014 9:15 AM

Nov 2008
The battle music is awesome as for those pesky barriers those Martian's units have they just take quite a beating but they break all the same with some good old human ingenuity. Trilliam got what he deserved at the end.

Jul 19, 2014 9:55 AM
Oct 2013
best. anime. ever.

I'm loving this. They found a way to destroy the OP mars mecha :P
Jul 19, 2014 10:07 AM

Apr 2008
Now that's how you take down a monster. Figure out its trick
Jul 19, 2014 10:25 AM

Jun 2013
Inaho was good at realizing the enemies weakness on that mecha. Also after the ending Trilliam got killed by Slaine. OST so good all the way through.
Jul 19, 2014 10:26 AM

Oct 2007
MAL is going to lose it's shit over this episode considering how edgy it is and depicts a genius protagonist owning the idiot enemy that the other idiot side couldn't even scratch while loud "epic" Sawano music plays in the background. It's literally everything modern anime fandom loves except just in a mecha package for a change.
Jul 19, 2014 10:32 AM
Feb 2013
Shit, this anime is awfully slow, it took 3 ep just to kill one enemy mech.
Jul 19, 2014 10:43 AM

May 2013
Nice, Inaho got his revenge. That ending was sweet as well.
Jul 19, 2014 10:47 AM

Jan 2014
bastek66 said:
Fuck, that was great.
and Magical Princess was unexpected

Mahou Shoujo Assey-hime! A new spinoff title coming Christmas 2014!
Jul 19, 2014 10:53 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Inaho is so friggin' cool! Loved the beginning with him briefing his friends about the Martian Kataphrakt and how he already figured out the weakness of that barrier!

Good seeing those Martians girls decides to help out Inaho's unit. Didn't think Rayet would be such a badass, since she looked pretty helpless in the previous episode.
Nice to see her taking control of the truck and leading away that bastard.

Princess Asseylum's revelation was an awesome scene! I'm assuming she already knows what the Martians higher ups are up to.

Loved how Inaho took out that bastard by finding the gap and extending it further. Such a cool badass he is!

Didn't expect Slaine to turn against Trillram. He really must care about Asseylum. Those gunshots were awesome though. Props to him for not being a wimp.

Amazing episode. Really liked that insert song during the battle scenes.
I hope Slaine joins the Earthlings and teams up with Inaho's unit. They'd be such a great duo!

Jul 19, 2014 10:55 AM

Apr 2012
if no info gets through that barrier including light n radio waves how dose he use those cameras? n use his radio?

nice 2 c the white haired guy has a back bone
antipurefaithJul 19, 2014 11:05 AM
Jul 19, 2014 11:00 AM

Sep 2013
Ya, this episode was much better than the last one, might keep watching after all. I still have quite a lot of problems with it though.

At least Inaho seems to have shown some form of emotion, he smiled twice and said he had fear, (Even though saying it doesn't really mean anything when you very clearly don't have any fear that I can see in your face or actions.) Really hope he gets more expressive later on but I do think he is just going to be that boring character who is not very expressive and just does badass things and is super smart because why not. Also, why did he feel the need to explain how he outsmarted the enemy? Just kill the guy already, you don't need to have a speech about it.

Action was better this time around, but honestly to me it made no sense. Does Inaho just take classes in mechanics, military strategy, theoretical physics and mecha piloting? Does everyone? He's in bloody high school for crying out loud. Yet he outsmarts these trained professionals with a strategy he came up with practically alone with minimum resources in the time of like 5 hours? Lmao. At least they showed most of the process though.

Uhh.. no.. You can't just hang out the side of a truck with a heavy weapon and fire it with no backlash... Her extremely thin wrist should be broken, that's a nitpick though. It's not like I expected much realism at this point anyway.

Love how the girl is like "Wow, you care about people? I am totally interested in you." lol, does she never meet anyone who wants to save people that were forgotten?

Villains are still just a bunch of Super-Nazi's except for Slaine.

All in all, it was alright though. This is more like what I was expecting to me honest, it focused more on the characters(even if there was no actual development) and strategy rather than simple and boring one-sided action. Though honestly this was also one sided to a degree because somehow Inaho is this super-genius mecha piloting expert because why not. Music was better placed throughout the episode, thought it was a big messy the previous one. Animation appeared better for the most part, CG is still So-So, but not bad.

2.5/5
KetenJul 19, 2014 11:17 AM
Jul 19, 2014 11:05 AM

Aug 2013
antipurefaith said:
if no info gets through that barrier including light n radio waves how dose he use those cameras? n use his radio?

That's exactly why there was a weak spot in the mech's design, it needed an unshielded area for a transmitter so he could control his drones and communicate with others. They dropped him into the water to found out where it was!

Absolutely awesome episode, definitely one of my favourites this season.
Jul 19, 2014 11:07 AM

Sep 2013
Forgetfulness said:
Although I'm not a huge fan of "kids/teenagers doing everything", I thought this episode was really good. I appreciated how they thought everything through and their method of taking down a seemingly-invincible Martian was not complete bullshit

Although I do have to question, when they say that the barrier absorbs everything, then shouldn't that include light? How can they see it properly? lol

I wonder what the princess is up to. Can't wait for more episodes and hope it can stay as good as this episode was

Ya, I wasn't a fan of the way they worded that, it wasn't well done. They described it like it was some sort of black hole. You can't just turn off and on a power capable of absorbing light, that would cause the entire planet to go ballistic. Lol
Jul 19, 2014 11:08 AM

Jun 2013
The OST got me so pumped up throughout the whole fight scene. Great episode!

We know the princess is not a "damsel in distress" so that's a good sign.

antipurefaith said:

I always cringe when anime tries to introduce science into their fighting plans, because it usually shows they haven't done a thorough enough research =/ But they did say that there were receptors on the Kataphrakt that received the images from the cameras and the radio, hence their "weak spot." Otherwise, I just focused on the calm way that the protagonist thought through the whole plan, which was good enough for me.

I wonder if Slaine's going to join the Terrans now.
Jul 19, 2014 11:09 AM

Mar 2012
They took him down! Amazing episode again. The princess incoming was pretty obvious though.
Jul 19, 2014 11:13 AM

Mar 2013
Best show of the season so far.

Jul 19, 2014 11:15 AM

Jan 2012
Damn, Slaine actually shooting his superior was shocking!! Thought he'd hesitate, but instead he shoots him several times.

DAT SOUNDTRACK.

Loving this show so far, all the protag's are great. Don't think i dislike any characters yet.
Jul 19, 2014 11:26 AM

Dec 2012
That was fucking awesome! Entirely enjoyable, especially the OST! I'm liking the main character a load more now, too. His personality being kind of bland evolved into something else. All of the other characters are great as well.

Saturday's are the best days for anime because of Aldnoah and Barakamon. Can't wait for next week!
Uber_DewberJul 19, 2014 11:31 AM
Jul 19, 2014 11:31 AM

Oct 2012
This episode was much better compared to the first two. The plan was definitely well thought out. The mc has a bit more personality now. And that scene at the end was AWESOME! Slain ftw! :D
Memories may fade, but that doesn't mean there isn't any point in making them.
Jul 19, 2014 11:34 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Great episode! Inaho picking up his game, and I like how he devised the plan and executed it well along with his friends. I knew that Okisuke's death must have hit him, as he said, "this is for my friend." I'm glad they're trying to give Inaho more characterization this week.

And wow, the Princess transformed just like that! That alien technology. And good job Slaine! I like how they showed Slaine shaking as he points the gun at Trillram. Slaine really isn't the type to hurt anyone, like how he apologized before he hit the Kataphrakts. Still, at least he knows what he should do and does it.
Jul 19, 2014 11:35 AM

Aug 2007
That was surprising. I was expecting a more higher death count but welp that didn't happen. Well that episode was good to me. They showed last week the main character was smart just wasn't motoivated, it seem his friend dying was a nice trigger for him to make an attempt. That was a nice plan that they brought out. Also nice that girl was the Princess I had a feeling but there really was no proof. I can't wait to see where this goes next. The enemy may still dropped that bomb to wipe them all out or they can retreat seeing the Princess just revealed herself. Next ep needs to hurry and come!

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 19, 2014 11:36 AM

Oct 2007
Keten said:
Ya, this episode was much better than the last one, might keep watching after all. I still have quite a lot of problems with it though.

At least Inaho seems to have shown some form of emotion, he smiled twice and said he had fear, (Even though saying it doesn't really mean anything when you very clearly don't have any fear that I can see in your face or actions.) Really hope he gets more expressive later on but I do think he is just going to be that boring character who is not very expressive and just does badass things and is super smart because why not. Also, why did he feel the need to explain how he outsmarted the enemy? Just kill the guy already, you don't need to have a speech about it.

Action was better this time around, but honestly to me it made no sense. Does Inaho just take classes in mechanics, military strategy, theoretical physics and mecha piloting? Does everyone? He's in bloody high school for crying out loud. Yet he outsmarts these trained professionals with a strategy he came up with practically alone with minimum resources in the time of like 5 hours? Lmao. At least they showed most of the process though.

Uhh.. no.. You can't just hang out the side of a truck with a heavy weapon and fire it with no backlash... Her extremely thin wrist should be broken, that's a nitpick though. It's not like I expected much realism at this point anyway.

Love how the girl is like "Wow, you care about people? I am totally interested in you." lol, does she never meet anyone who wants to save people that were forgotten?

Villains are still just a bunch of Super-Nazi's except for Slaine.

All in all, it was alright though. This is more like what I was expecting to me honest, it focused more on the characters(even if there was no actual development) and strategy rather than simple and boring one-sided action. Though honestly this was also one sided to a degree because somehow Inaho is this super-genius mecha piloting expert because why not. Music was better placed throughout the episode, thought it was a big messy the previous one. Animation appeared better for the most part, CG is still So-So, but not bad.

2.5/5

Definite improvement though I'm not a fan of the cheesy as all hell dialogue in a setting that is playing itself deathly seriously (maybe I just expect more cause of my experiences with Gundam) and a lot of the characters and mechanics of the show just come off as incredibly stupid and contrived as opposed to Inaho looking super smart. The cast isn't going to be a selling point of this show aside from their designs is the vibe I'm getting as well as that I might want to check my expectations when it comes to the use of tactics and what not to overcome the opponent.

The one thing I definitely just don't get is all the really terrible drawbacks to the Martian mech. Not being able to see and having to rely on auxiliary cameras that apparently are only now mentioned and readily visible to the protagonists using just binoculars as well as having a barrier that literally absorbs everything and a giant glowing weak point kind of gets question marks out of me. I really don't get that design choice, nor do I get why Trillram had to be such a complete idiot of a cheeseball mustache twirling villain that his defeat doesn't even grant much in the way of satisfaction but I suppose I'll role with it for now because despite all of this it's still one of the more interesting shows airing this season.

Jun 2012
Scene after the ED was awesome, glad he just got the job down there and then instead of resenting him for episodes to come without doing anything about it. Shooting him over and over gave it more impact too. Would be cool to see Slaine rise up throughout the series.

Sep 2010
Wowowowowowowowowowowowowow. Awesome. Usually I don't like mech series and the aspect I don't like in them the most is protagonist getting an overpowered mech that destroys anything.

Here however we had a tactical fight that I love so much. When opponent has over powered mech it is interesting.

Also the scene after ending song.

I already thought, that it was a nice episode but then boom, second protagonist scores it high in my likeness.
Jul 19, 2014 11:43 AM

May 2009
Kaioshin_Sama said:
MAL is going to lose it's shit over this episode considering how edgy it is and depicts a genius protagonist owning the idiot enemy that the other idiot side couldn't even scratch while loud "epic" Sawano music plays in the background. It's literally everything modern anime fandom loves except just in a mecha package for a change.

No one's forcing you to watch this show if you don't like it.

In any case I've always been a fan of the "ragtag group fights OP douchebag empire by pulling off entertaining bullshit miracles" trope so this show is pretty entertaining for me. Consider me a part of the pleb "MAL masses"
Strawhat_PirateJul 19, 2014 11:48 AM
Jul 19, 2014 11:44 AM

Aug 2010
WOW! Amazing stuff right there :O Dat OST!!! <3

They defeated him with awesome tactics. Props to Inaho. The dude is BA! He actually has more feelings than I thought esp when interaction with his sis and Inko.

I'm liking Inaho's friends too. I thought they'd be dispensable characters but they're actually pretty awesome :)

The way they figured out the gap in the barrier by using water after shooting the bridge to make him fall into the sea was epic. I really didn't feel any asspulls at all. Great stuff :D

Princess Asseylam is way more BA than I thought. The way she used the gun looked like it wasn't her first time...I think.

And Dat Slaine!! I was going "YESSSS!!!!!" when he was shooting the hell out of that loser :D Such a good feeling ^^ So will he join the Earth's side now?
Jul 19, 2014 11:45 AM
Aug 2008

so... how can we see their robot if it absorb anything including light?

and if enemy have those signal transceiver for the flying cameras, why he cant just fly the camera inside the tunnel.

overall this is a nice episode but they try too hard to be "scientific".
TyrelJul 19, 2014 11:34 PM
Jul 19, 2014 11:47 AM

Jan 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:
The one thing I definitely just don't get is all the really terrible drawbacks to the Martian mech. Not being able to see and having to rely on auxiliary cameras that apparently are only now mentioned and readily visible to the protagonists using just binoculars as well as having a barrier that literally absorbs everything and a giant glowing weak point kind of gets question marks out of me. I really don't get that design choice, nor do I get why Trillram had to be such a complete idiot of a cheeseball mustache twirling villain that his defeat doesn't even grant much in the way of satisfaction but I suppose I'll role with it for now because despite all of this it's still one of the more interesting shows airing this season.

I thought it was explained pretty nicely. You DO have to leave gaps somewhere to be able to see. Using auxiliary cameras that transmits info allows you to leave a smaller gap for an antenna of somesort rather then if you left a hole or something for camera lenses.

As for the "visible aux cams" Ill chalk it up to it being a more helpful tool for the audience (us) rather than the protag. Seeing as how he just used a smokescreen, if cams were invisible or high alt, they still would of been disabled.

But enough of my justifications lol... in the end.. it is about MECHS. Why the hell would you even design anthropomorphic robots for combat? There is a lot more issues with that....
Jul 19, 2014 11:48 AM

Apr 2014
love this mecha serie

getting more and more awesome after each ep
Jul 19, 2014 11:51 AM

Sep 2013
Kaioshin_Sama said:

Definite improvement though I'm not a fan of the cheesy as all hell dialogue in a setting that is playing itself deathly seriously (maybe I just expect more cause of my experiences with Gundam) and a lot of the characters and mechanics of the show just come off as incredibly stupid and contrived as opposed to Inaho looking super smart. The cast isn't going to be a selling point of this show aside from their designs is the vibe I'm getting as well as that I might want to check my expectations when it comes to the use of tactics and what not to overcome the opponent.

Oh I agree with you quite a lot. There is still no development or even inner-conflict for the most part so the characters are still 1-dimensional besides maybe the girl whose father died but I don't even know her name yet. The plot is still heavily cliche and generic, and the science makes no sense whatsoever(Though that is partly because Urobuchi is trying to mix real science with fake science so casually that it comes off as ridiculously inaccurate and contradictory).

This series will not be Gundam, that ship sailed ever since the first episode. I am going to watch it knowing what it is now though, a cheesy, generic mecha show that gets too in your face sometimes. Though if that 2nd episode didn't show off what this show would be then this episode pretty much confirmed it. Just good guys battling bad guys with mecha in semi-okay action sequences, that is all it is. (Though I wouldn't be surprised if Urobuchi made a way to somehow make it needlessly more complicated)
Jul 19, 2014 11:51 AM

Jan 2014
orangpelupa said:

Because a giant black profile chasing you just wont be as cool ;P
Jul 19, 2014 11:57 AM

Oct 2007
Strawhat_Pirate said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

No one's forcing you to watch this show if you don't like it.

In any case I've always been a fan of the "ragtag group fights OP douchebag empire by pulling off entertaining bullshit miracles" trope so this show is pretty entertaining for me. Consider me a part of the pleb "MAL masses"

Who said I didn't like it, I'm just not exactly going to shill for it yet and gloss over it's obvious shortcomings at the quarter mark because it's far from the greatest mecha show I've seen even so far this year.

orangpelupa said:

and if enemy hae those signal transceiver for the flying cameras, why he cant just fly the camera inside the tunnel.

I think the question you should be asking is how is he able to receive data from the flying cameras and communicate with Slaine if the barrier supposedly absorbs all radio waves.
Jul 19, 2014 11:59 AM
Feb 2014
Pretty good episode. At least I enjoyed it much more than the last.

A couple things I didnt like...

Their friend just died... they dont seem particularly sad... I mean, besides that very last scene in episode 2, there was no sense of mourning... it's like the kids are emotionless... the only time they acknowledged his death was when they took their revenge... I just found it very odd. Couldnt they at least show some depression. Instead, they seemed to work methodically and totally logically throughout. This was the main hing that irked me -_-

I dont understand how those kids are so accurate with their bazooka rounds. Bloody hell, the freaking princess, who didnt seem to know a thig abt guns, could suddenly accuratel take down one observational device in one shot on a moving truck? Meh... I'd let the accrate shooting slide, but that pricess shot kinda deserved a facepalm... -_-...

How come they made Inaho the leader... it's like out of the blue, the kids, who r just civilians themselves, are gonna be the ones to give orders?? I'd get t if they were frm military schools, but they have the same education as everyone else. Well, they've had mecha training, i guess, but it feels weird that no adult other than Inaho's sister tried to take command. The way Inaho so nonchalantly talked like he was a seasoned soldier in the toilet with Yuki also irked me (btw, wtf, why show that scene in the toilet... -_-... haha...)

Those points aside, goos episode. I like how the kids coordinated the plan. Requires some suspension of disbelief that the kids could time thigs so perfectly (the plan wouldnt hae succeeded if the machine didnt work as Inaho had predicted, and if the kids werent such accurate shots themselves, and had Inaho aimed slightly off the mark in that knife attack, he'd be screwed)... at least Inaho seems a bt more human in this episode. Animation was pretty good in this episode. Quite enjoyed a lot of the scenes. The plot seems to be picking up and I have an idea of how things will build up.

I liked that scene with Slaine killing that Trillman fella. For a moment there, I thought he'd be one of those retards who just went alog wih t knowing the princess was alive n had some crazy psychological batrle within his mind or something... well.., wait, still too early to rule that out...
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jul 19, 2014 12:02 PM
Jun 2013
R.I.P Trillram. so the traitor is Trillram and Saazbaum. good joob slaine well done just kill that bastrad!!
well i really like that hime henshin mode.

meh this episode mecha battle is boring. best anime for this year!
Jul 19, 2014 12:03 PM

Jun 2013
I see. So if my understanding is correctly, it's similar to how theoretical active camo would work. Even though they wouldn't be able to see you, the light bending around you would render you blind as well. Can't see outside when you're reflecting shit off you. Or at least, that's how I'm assuming they got the idea of the blind spot.

We knew Bowlcut would survive from the preview, but we didn't know how short lived it would be.

Good ep.

Kaioshin_Sama said:

I think the question you should be asking is how is he able to receive data from the flying cameras and communicate with Slaine if the barrier supposedly absorbs all radio waves.

I can see the confusion. Though I wouldn't call this a plot hole, just something left unexplained. They could have pulled something out of their ass to explain it.

People will naturally nit-pick every detail of this show, so I assume their line of thinking was "fuck it".

Besides, I don't think it's all too crazy when there's shit like the magical princess transformation..
ex_necrossJul 19, 2014 12:08 PM
Jul 19, 2014 12:11 PM

Oct 2007
ex_necross said:
I see. So if my understanding is correctly, it's similar to how theoretical active camo would work. Even though they wouldn't be able to see you, the light bending around you would render you blind as well. Can't see outside when you're reflecting shit off you. Or at least, that's how I'm assuming they got the idea of the blind spot.

We knew Bowlcut would survive from the preview, but we didn't know how short lived it would be.

Good ep.

Kaioshin_Sama said:

I can see the confusion. Though I wouldn't call this a plot hole, just something left unexplained. They could have pulled something out of their ass to explain it.

People will naturally nit-pick every detail of this show, so I assume their line of thinking was "fuck it".

Besides, I don't think it's all too crazy when there's shit like the magical princess transformation..

True, the show has definitely shown me where to set my expectations with this episode much like Keten argued.
Jul 19, 2014 12:12 PM
Feb 2014
Kaioshin_Sama said:

orangpelupa said:

and if enemy hae those signal transceiver for the flying cameras, why he cant just fly the camera inside the tunnel.

I also wondered abt this, but then they explained in that knife scene. The only spot in Trillram's mecha which didnt absorb everything was left there so that he could reveive the signals from the flying cameras. That's what Inaho was bettig on when he made the plan.

As for Orange's question, yeah... just realised. Doesnt make sense for Trillram's mecha to be visible if it absorbs everything includig light. He'd be just a black mass. Also, good point. He could've just sent cameras. He had like a dozen with him. Surely he could've scouted the loacation. Maybe he was a bit afraid that by forcig his way trough the tunnel it would collapse, and the survivors migt somehow escape through the mess?
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jul 19, 2014 12:14 PM

Mar 2009
Keten said:

Yeah. Agreed. I'm pretty disappointed by that. Then again, I should have expected this. Kids being super geniuses in mecha series is par for the course nowadays. I still find it annoying, though. At this point, I'm more interested in Inaho's sister and Kouichirou when it comes to the characters, and Slaine to a lesser extent.
Jul 19, 2014 12:17 PM

Jun 2013
Brilliant OST and brilliant MC! Inaho is a beast!!! So far best anime this season :)
Jul 19, 2014 12:18 PM
Mar 2014
This episode has left me impressed because compared to the first two this one was significantly better. Although it bugs me how the main character kind of shrugs off the death of his friend I would think that death would have had more of an impact. Then again, so far the protagonist has been an emotionless asshole so I guess I'm not too surprised. I loved it when Slaine shot the shit out of that Martian at the very end, it gives me hope that he will eventually become a good character.
Jul 19, 2014 12:19 PM

Jun 2013
Mormegil said:
Kids being super geniuses in mecha series is par for the course nowadays.

I suppose you haven't been looking around then. Boards all over the internet have already figure out how to stop the mecha, even minutes after the episode was released.

Are you saying all of /m/ are super geniuses too? Suki? /a/?

This wasn't an act of genius. Any kid could have put 2 and 2 together.

Even I figured out how to stop the mech, and I'm no super genius.

They aren't trying to pull a Light or Lelouch here.
Jul 19, 2014 12:21 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Where do I even begin lol.....10/5 for me

This episode was just fantastic and I loved everything about it

I'm really excited to see that the MC isn't a heartless/emotionless stiff and that he does feel...And I LOVE how he's pretty much the Shikamaru of this series..

Their plan and the execution of it was just perfect....When the MC said "This is for my friend" I fanboyed so hard lol Just wow...I am loving him right now

The OST is orgasmic on so many levels....The one that was playing when they were on the bridge...HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

And things are progressing really smooth too, I'm glad that we didn't have to wait for the princess to reveal herself as well as her friend to find out that she was alive

And that brings me to the post credit scene, when I saw that the cunt survived I was screaming for the white haired kid to kill his ass and damn he is still shooting that guy as we speak xDD

This episode was just filled with so much win...Every character impressed me...Everything was just great for me
Jul 19, 2014 12:26 PM

Aug 2010
Keten said:

The plot is still heavily cliche and generic, and the science makes no sense whatsoever(Though that is partly because Urobuchi is trying to mix real science with fake science so casually that it comes off as ridiculously inaccurate and contradictory).

Hello again. I just feel like I have to stop you on that statment.

If you explained the science of our modern technolgies (Like computers) to a man of the industrial era that lived 200 years ago, do you think he would understand anything he was told? The science of the Aldnoah makes no sense to us, but any attempt to explain it would probably not fix that. Considering how far we have come in less than a hundred years, it's not suprising that technology can advance way beyond of what we understand.

Consider it as an acceptable break from reality. Any attempt to add realism to it would
most likely be tedious, difficult, or confusing for us.
Jul 19, 2014 12:28 PM
Mar 2010
Duri1n said:

I dont understand how those kids are so accurate with their bazooka rounds. Bloody hell, the freaking princess, who didnt seem to know a thig abt guns, could suddenly accuratel take down one observational device in one shot on a moving truck? Meh... I'd let the accrate shooting slide, but that pricess shot kinda deserved a facepalm... -_-...

If you didn't notice. They were shooting smoke grenades, not actually shooting down the cameras.
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2014

2123 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2014

319 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 1:22 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2014

474 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:50 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

837 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 24, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2014

715 by Softhenic03 »»
Apr 23, 2:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.