Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2014 1:40 PM

Mar 2014
Did Ohana's father die? Thus leaving Ohana and her mother alone. Also, in the end do both of her parents die, which is why she ends up in her grandmother's inn and why Ohana refers to her mother in past tense?

Please Answer!
Drab as a fool, as aloof as a bard.
Jul 31, 2014 10:06 AM
Jun 2014
_Alchemist said:
Did Ohana's father die? Thus leaving Ohana and her mother alone. Also, in the end do both of her parents die, which is why she ends up in her grandmother's inn and why Ohana refers to her mother in past tense?

Please Answer!

Her father died. It was said in the series when Ohana's mother told her on the phone that she still has a one sided crush with her dead father.

No, Ohana's mother is still alive and lives in Tokyo. And if you watch the series, Ohana moves with her again back to Tokyo once the inn shuts down.
Aug 1, 2014 9:06 PM

Mar 2014
masongr said:
_Alchemist said:

Please Answer!

Her father died. It was said in the series when Ohana's mother told her on the phone that she still has a one sided crush with her dead father.

No, Ohana's mother is still alive and lives in Tokyo. And if you watch the series, Ohana moves with her again back to Tokyo once the inn shuts down.

Ah! I see. Can you please link me to the series!? Or better yet a script/plot summary for the series? This is verging on a Miyazaki Tragedy and I am very much interested in the mechanics of this sort of plot. Thanks again!
Drab as a fool, as aloof as a bard.
Aug 15, 2014 4:30 AM
Jun 2014
_Alchemist said:
masongr said:

Ah! I see. Can you please link me to the series!? Or better yet a script/plot summary for the series? This is verging on a Miyazaki Tragedy and I am very much interested in the mechanics of this sort of plot. Thanks again!

Oh.... I think I just spoiled your with my last sentence because I assumed that you had already watched the anime. I'm very very sorry.

I'm I can provide you a fansub link if you want to watch it just give me a pm and I will give you the link.
Mar 3, 2018 5:56 PM

Mar 2014
_Alchemist said:

Please Answer!

Did you just this movie without even knowing that it is a spin-off? How hard is it to see in the description if you took the trouble of creating a forum thread!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2013

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 1:45 PM

» Teaser

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2012

11 by SeaJaeger »»
Aug 30, 2013 9:26 PM

Poll: » Thoughts on this?

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2012

15 by Soren »»
Aug 25, 2013 10:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.