Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2014 2:43 PM
Mar 2013
I really liked the first two volumes which were published on the sublime-site, but since the autor announced a third volume two years ago, i wonder if anyone has newer informations of the status? Because i think with one more volume the story could be finished :/ otherwise it would be a real waste :D
Jul 8, 2014 7:54 PM

Apr 2011
I came here looking for clues for how many volumes there are. I want to buy the two published volumes...but if the third volume is never going to be released; I don't want to buy a unfinished series :(

Jennifer, admin on SuBLime, doesn't have any news or information about the third volume, as I don't think it's even been release in Japan, yet. Also, Baka-updates states that the series is still on-going.

I guess we'll just have to sit back and wait ;__;
Jun 14, 2015 7:05 AM
Jan 2013
pennyiscute said:
I came here looking for clues for how many volumes there are. I want to buy the two published volumes...but if the third volume is never going to be released; I don't want to buy a unfinished series :(

Jennifer, admin on SuBLime, doesn't have any news or information about the third volume, as I don't think it's even been release in Japan, yet. Also, Baka-updates states that the series is still on-going.

I guess we'll just have to sit back and wait ;__;

Nyu, ur comment was on 2014 july T^T

Till now there is no sweet pool T^T I WANT TO READ IT
Nov 10, 2016 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
I think it's dropped. No new volume since 2014

More topics from this board

» Sweet Pool Anime?

qpq - Jan 10, 2016

2 by removed-user »»
Nov 10, 2016 1:38 PM

» Is this published?

MoonShine - Dec 24, 2011

2 by 3MeowMix3 »»
Jul 9, 2012 2:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.