Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 6, 2014 3:43 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she smiles as well, she rested her head on his shoulder
Jul 6, 2014 4:13 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *As the sun had almost fully set, he set her down and made the camp.* Well, we should get to sleep now. *He put Tatsu in a little makeshift bed.*
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Jul 6, 2014 4:24 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she looks up to the sky for a moment then made her sleeping place
Jul 6, 2014 10:17 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Good night. *He went into his tent.*
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Jul 8, 2014 1:51 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she looks back at him "good night"
Jul 8, 2014 2:55 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He was already in and sleeping.*

*A few hours later and it begins to rain.*

Tatsu: *Startled by the rain, he runs into Ryusuke's tent and rubs against him, though Ryusuke doesn't wake up.*

Ryusuke: *Murmurs in his sleep*
Jul 8, 2014 4:55 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she moved under a tree and hugged her knees
Jul 8, 2014 10:33 PM

Jan 2013
(Why the hell would she run under a tree when she could just run into the tent?
Jul 9, 2014 12:57 AM

Nov 2012
(she didnt know if she could, make the cat meow at her or something
Jul 9, 2014 1:07 AM

Jan 2013
(Oh please, like that would stop her. She's a bit of a delinquent who does what she wants, I doubt she would care about permission xD)

Tatsu: *Tatsu stuck his head out at her and meowed to get her to come in. He then went over and laid down on Ryusuke's face to wake him up.*

Ryusuke: *Suddenly unable to breath, he wakes up and screams with his voice muffled by the cat's body.* GOD DAMMIT, TATSU! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?! *He roared hilariously.*

Tatsu: *Feeling proud of himself for having momentarily broken Ryusuke's cold demeanor, he walks away and once again sticks his head out, calling for Erica*.
Jul 9, 2014 1:10 AM

Nov 2012
(true true oh well)

when tatsu calls again she was already there at the opening
"hey tatsu" she picks him up and goes in
Jul 9, 2014 1:20 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He squints his eyes at the cat as if to be all like, "I'm watching you, you hellish little bastard.*

Tatsu: *Purred*
Jul 9, 2014 1:28 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she grinned and giggled, patting tatsu
Jul 9, 2014 1:35 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: And what are you giggling at? Plus, why are you in here? *He was still tired, and he didn't notice the sound of rain.*
Jul 9, 2014 1:39 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
if you hadnt noticed its raining
Jul 9, 2014 1:46 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He listened for a couple seconds* Oh, well of course not, I've only just woken up after a certain cat tried to murder me. *He once again squinted at Tatsu who then looked at him apologetically.* Whatever, just know that I don't have any spare mats or blankets. *He laid back down, his body only half covering the bed as he rolled to his side.*
Jul 9, 2014 1:51 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she goes and jumps in next to him
Jul 9, 2014 1:53 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *His back was towards her, his arms under his head, leaving his torso uncovered by anything other than the blanket*.
Jul 9, 2014 1:55 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she looks at his back and blushes
Jul 9, 2014 1:58 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He was completely out once again, he undoubtedly wouldn't wake up even if thunder crashed, which it did as the now released Tatsu ran back into a corner of the tent.*
Jul 9, 2014 2:11 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she heard it then held onto him "eh......."
Jul 9, 2014 2:18 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He just slept, un-awoken.*
Jul 9, 2014 2:26 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she smiles and snuggles up to him and goes back to sleep
Jul 9, 2014 2:28 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He continued to sleep until morning, unbeknownst to him that she was holding onto him in her sleep. When he woke up, he realized he couldn't move, and looked back. His eyes grew wide, his heart started beating faster, and he blushed when he saw her there.*
Jul 9, 2014 2:32 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
sleeping peacefully all snuggled up to him,
Jul 9, 2014 2:35 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Er, Erica...w-wake up. I can't move.
Jul 9, 2014 2:38 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
"mmmm" she nuzzled his back
Jul 9, 2014 2:39 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *His heart jumped a bit* G-Get up, already!
Jul 9, 2014 2:44 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
"mmmm!!!!" she turns over
Jul 9, 2014 2:47 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He sighs in relief and gets up.* Well, at least you're off me now. Now get up, I need to pack everything back up.
Jul 9, 2014 2:49 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she rolls onto her stomach
Jul 9, 2014 2:50 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: The hell do I need to do to wake you up?
Jul 9, 2014 3:12 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
asleep
Jul 9, 2014 3:15 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He begins to snarl a bit*

Tatsu: *He jumps up on Erica, hoping to wake her before Ryusuke gets scary.*
Jul 9, 2014 3:22 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
"mmm?" she turned around
"oh hey cutie hehe"
it was funny how she doesnt wake up for him but for tatsu she does
Jul 9, 2014 3:24 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Now get the hell up, before I pack you along with this tent. *He got annoyed*
Jul 9, 2014 3:27 AM

Nov 2012
she gets up
"ok ok cranky pants, who stuck a pole up your ass" she yawns and stretches and walks passed him
Jul 9, 2014 3:29 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *Literally the moment she steps out of the tent, the whole thing is packed, as if he did attempt to pack her along with everything. He looked at her with a sharp glare.*

Tatsu: *He held onto Ryusuke for dear life.*

Ryusuke: *He smiled down at Tatsu* Ah, I'm sorry little guy. I was trying to swat a bug, you see. *He lied jokingly*.
Jul 9, 2014 3:34 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she returned the glare then stuck her tongue out at him
Jul 9, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He ignores her, and starts moving back to the forest.*

(Forest now :3)
Jul 9, 2014 4:26 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
hey!" she follows
Jul 9, 2014 7:39 AM

Nov 2012
they arrive back
Jul 9, 2014 7:42 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He throws down a mat, and pushes her down onto it. He rips her cloths off, furiously, and eager to get to what came beneath. He subdued and calmed her wish more kissing, before taking off his own. His hot body shining in the reflection of the sunlight off the lake.*
Jul 9, 2014 7:44 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she wrapped her legs and arms around him, kissing him more and more
Jul 9, 2014 7:46 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He began thrusting into her, slowly, and then it became faster and rougher, relentlessly ravaging Erica.*
Jul 9, 2014 7:52 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
"ahhhhhhhh!!!" she moaned loudly, she had one hand around him and the other holding onto the ground
Jul 9, 2014 7:54 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He continued the way he was, even going for several rounds until it finally became sometime around late afternoon. Each time, he came inside, and the last time on her. He immediately got off her when he couldn't go further. He panted heavily.*
Jul 9, 2014 8:07 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she laid there, not being able to move, panting heavily too
Jul 9, 2014 8:15 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: If...If I didn't....hold back.....we'd be going.....until.....the next morning.....*He said between breaths.*
Jul 9, 2014 8:16 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she smiled
"its....ok......good.....we......stopped......then...."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Emperors secret garden [only me unless invited or given permission to post without me here] ( 1 2 3 )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

147 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 5, 2014 1:46 PM

» Pathway into the forest

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

46 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Aug 9, 2014 1:26 PM

» Kagome's and Atrocitus_Rage private thread

SakuraSweetHeart - May 31, 2014

9 by The_Unholy_One »»
Aug 8, 2014 11:52 AM

» The forest ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

The_Unholy_One - Apr 18, 2014

207 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jul 9, 2014 7:38 AM

» Lilias house deep in the Forest ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - May 3, 2014

590 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jul 6, 2014 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.