Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 2, 2014 9:24 AM

Jan 2013
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2014 3:04 PM

Nov 2012
she started swimming around
Jul 2, 2014 5:37 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He came up for air, flipping his hair and making the water arc up as it flung over his face.*

(LOL, I almost said, "came up for hair" XD)
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Jul 2, 2014 5:45 PM

Nov 2012
(XD)

"mmmm" she floated before ducking under
Jul 2, 2014 5:49 PM

Jan 2013
Tatsu: *He pawed at the water, and played around, chasing bugs.*

Ryusuke: Hmph. *He smiled, something rare for him, as he took in the surroundings of the beautiful lake.*
Jul 2, 2014 6:04 PM

Nov 2012
erica floated under the water, she could breathe
Jul 2, 2014 6:07 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He took a deep breath and went under water again as well.*
Jul 2, 2014 6:13 PM

Nov 2012
she had a slight glow around her
Jul 2, 2014 6:15 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He passed by her and waved under water.*
Jul 2, 2014 6:23 PM

Nov 2012
she waved and smiled
Jul 2, 2014 6:32 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He went back up and went on land for a bit*
Jul 2, 2014 6:53 PM

Nov 2012
she pops back up
Jul 2, 2014 7:03 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He looks over at her* You know, this place is my secret little spot. Only you and I know of it. *He smiled at her, his toned body glistening with the water.*
Jul 2, 2014 7:18 PM

Nov 2012
(you cant stop saying that can you?)

she put all her hair out of her face,
"i wont tell a soul"
Jul 2, 2014 7:23 PM

Jan 2013
(What, is it bothering you? Any other words I have for it are boring.)

Ryusuke: Good. *He dried himself off and began a fire.*
Jul 2, 2014 7:27 PM

Nov 2012
(but its almost every post)

she walked out of the water, the water dripping off her beautiful, delicate, hot body. she was walking up to him, squeezing the water out of her hair
Jul 2, 2014 7:33 PM

Jan 2013
(Is not :( )

Ryusuke: *His eyes lingered on her as he turned around and kept his eyes on her body. He licked his lips in his mind.* Would you like something to eat? *He says when the fire was ready. He went to his bag to get food to cook*.
Jul 2, 2014 7:37 PM

Nov 2012
(hes glimmering, the water was making him glimmer etc)

"yeah~"
she goes and sits next to him
Jul 2, 2014 7:40 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He puts some food over the fire and begins cooking it.*

( xP Then I won't do it anymore >:I)
Jul 2, 2014 7:43 PM

Nov 2012
(you can, just now its like ALMOST every post)

she watches the fire
Jul 2, 2014 7:47 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He takes his eye off the food for a moment and calls Tatsu over.*

Tatsu: Meow! *He runs over and jumps onto Ryusuke.*

Ryusuke: Good kitten. *He sets him down by the food.*

Tatsu: *Meows happily and begins eating.*
Jul 2, 2014 7:53 PM

Nov 2012
she blushes and looks up at him
Jul 2, 2014 7:56 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He looks over at Erica warmly, before finally returning to the food, to make sure it doesn't burn.*
Jul 2, 2014 8:14 PM

Nov 2012
she blushes more and looks at her hands
Jul 2, 2014 8:30 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *Once the food is done, her serves her first. Then, he gets his own.*
Jul 2, 2014 9:21 PM

Nov 2012
she takes it and starts eating
Jul 2, 2014 10:25 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He begins eating as well. Taking some of the lake water to drink.*
Jul 2, 2014 10:54 PM

Nov 2012
she finishes her food
Jul 2, 2014 11:01 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: There're leftovers if you want some. *He said finishing his and grabbing another course*. By the way, are you somehow...interested in me? *He says, knowing full well she does, as he has noticed every little reaction she's had towards him up until now.*
Jul 2, 2014 11:10 PM

Nov 2012
Erica
she blushed
"eh.......maybe........"
she looks down and was really nervous
"......................................................................................................................okay i am"
Jul 2, 2014 11:15 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He turned away, and looked elsewhere.* Just know...that it won't be so easy to win my heart. I don't just give it away, and I've never let anyone else this close before. *He says softly*. Not even my brother. *He said to himself in a mumble.*
Jul 2, 2014 11:25 PM

Nov 2012
Erica
she was quiet, she looked at the fire then at her feet. she got up and went to the waters edge
Jul 2, 2014 11:32 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He looked back over at her, and smiled a little. He finished his food.* Hey, you should finish eating. Fridges won't be invented for a few more centuries.

(#BreakingThe4thWall)
Jul 2, 2014 11:37 PM

Nov 2012
Erica
she turns and looks back at him then goes back
Jul 2, 2014 11:39 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He sighes and walks over to her.* The lake is beautiful, isn't it?
Jul 2, 2014 11:40 PM

Nov 2012
(she went back to him)
Jul 2, 2014 11:45 PM

Jan 2013
(WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE.)

Ryusuke: What is it? *He looked right into her eyes*.
Jul 2, 2014 11:52 PM

Nov 2012
(XD bahahaha)

she blushed looking into his eyes back
as he looked into her eyes, he saw her past, and how she really did like him for him. she didnt know why but she really did
Jul 2, 2014 11:55 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He smiled a low smile.* Well, there's plenty of daylight left. What now?
Jul 3, 2014 12:10 AM

Nov 2012
"what..do you want to do?"
Jul 3, 2014 12:13 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He thought for a moment.* How about....we get a good view. *He grabs her, and flies them up high* View's pretty nice, huh? *He said looking out.*
Jul 3, 2014 12:14 AM

Nov 2012
she held onto him
"yeah~ it is" she smiled, looking out
Jul 3, 2014 12:18 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: It's one of the few things still right with this world. *His face got a bit more serious, but still calm and tranquil.*
Jul 3, 2014 12:25 AM

Nov 2012
she looks up at him
"yeah~"
Jul 3, 2014 12:29 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He brings her back down after a little while longer.* Well, the sun is almost down, might as well set up camp here.
Jul 3, 2014 12:32 AM

Nov 2012
"will you...watch the sunset with me?"
Jul 3, 2014 8:04 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He thinks about it.* Sure. *He holds her in his arms and flies back up.*
Jul 6, 2014 3:26 AM

Nov 2012
she holds on, close to him
Jul 6, 2014 3:37 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He smiles at the beautiful sunset.*
Jul 6, 2014 3:43 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she smiles as well, she rested her head on his shoulder
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Emperors secret garden [only me unless invited or given permission to post without me here] ( 1 2 3 )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

147 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 5, 2014 1:46 PM

» Pathway into the forest

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

46 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Aug 9, 2014 1:26 PM

» Kagome's and Atrocitus_Rage private thread

SakuraSweetHeart - May 31, 2014

9 by The_Unholy_One »»
Aug 8, 2014 11:52 AM

» The forest ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

The_Unholy_One - Apr 18, 2014

207 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jul 9, 2014 7:38 AM

» Lilias house deep in the Forest ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - May 3, 2014

590 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jul 6, 2014 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.