Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jul 1, 2014 5:16 PM

Apr 2013
4kicks said:
Wtf is with Rentarou? I completely agree with Kisara. That asshole should have been killed, along with a bunch of other evil villains. Really though, if someone broke into your house to rob it, then murdered your family for the fun of it after that, would you simply forgive them? In this case, the person who was charged with protecting the city, instead cut corners to line his pockets. And that resulted in zero remorse after that decision lead to the deaths of thousands of people, including their own family--would you still forgive them after all that? If you answer yes, then you're either a saint, or just as mentally unstable as Rentarou.

How it should have read:
VP Brother: Yup, I did it. I don't give a fuck. Money is love, money is life.
*Duel*
VP Brother: My leg!!! *Head explodes*
Rentarou: Why did you kill him!?
Kisara: Because he killed my parents, and was the cause of death for a large percentage of the city's population? What are you, blind, deaf, and retarded?
Rentarou: Enju...I might have to go full retard.

I doubt this will get a sequel, but if it does, then I hope Rentarou smartens up, and listens to reason (Kisara's).

unfortunately that is the mentality of main characters these days. Their naivety is what later on causes more pain and suffering.
Jul 1, 2014 5:23 PM

Apr 2014
Grow some Metal balls Rentarou.For Christ's sake half you're body is made of Varanium metal.You're disappointing.I'm very much not pleased with Rentarou not siding with kisara.That guy was piece of scum and the world gone to hell anyway and he's Trying too hard to be A man of justice its pissing me off.Its even stated by that Glasses lady that they won't get arrested for killing each other.
Kagetane has been telling it straight to you're face already and become a Fucking anti hero already! If he done so he could have saved most of those irrelevant deaths we seen at the course of the anime.
Kagetane and Kohina pair are the best much more likeable than that lame protagonist.

Jul 1, 2014 5:23 PM
Jul 2014
1/10 for the entire series, probably being one of the worst manga->anime adaptions of all time. After the third episode, I actually found it difficult to continue watching, but did anyways hoping for some crazy solution to occur. The characters were god awful,

Rentaro is a clown who doesn't even know what he's doing half the time, just going with the flow of events, making claims to want to save Tokyo knowing it's inhabitants are scum. His students, 20-30 10 year old girls are blown to bits by a dirty bomb; and he still wants to save the Tokyo area, parading there's still hope for these poor girls. He doesn't use his actual prowess when they're actually needed, running from place to place when he can technically fly/glide using his mechanic leg.

Kisara has a terminal condition that's pressed deeply in the first couple episodes, but come the climax of the story she's slicing monsters more than double her size in half with some beat samurai sword.

I can go on about the characters, but what I want to explain next is the story's world's logic.

In this final episode, Rentaro manages to knock Enju out with his biological arm with a punch to the stomach. Now get this, Enju's physical abilities are rival if not greater to/than the Hulk, so where is the logic? Rentaro didn't even blurt out a Tendo attack name! The Tendo Martial Arts being next on my hit list;

This martial art gives regular humans the ability to fight off the Gastrea. Cool right? Well, it would be if it actually made sense. According to the world of BB, screaming out a Tendo Martial Arts attack name enhances regular punches/kicks by ten fold. In this finale, we see a student of the Tendo Martial Arts obliterate a Gastrea roughly three times his size with a single punch( also take heed he jumped a good ten feet in the air to actually land his punch ).

Summing up a very large rant, BB's mechanics simply didn't click with my brain's logistics. I know it's not real, but the mechanics everything I covered weren't exactly explained, so I just couldn't cope with it.

In Naruto, shinobi have enhanced physical abilities because of their Chakra. In Bleach, Soul Reapers are self explanatory in concerns to their `physical` abilities. In Noragami, humans don't have physical abilities, but Gods and Spirits do, as they thoroughly took the time to explain in the earlier episodes. But in BB, humans have unbalanced/undefined levels of physical powers.
neetVeritasJul 1, 2014 5:32 PM
Jul 1, 2014 5:28 PM

Dec 2013
Good episode. Wow Kisara got really dark! Overall ok series 7/10
Jul 1, 2014 5:41 PM
Dec 2012
just another anime adaptation that would of been infinitely better with 24-26 episodes and a studio that actually cared about it. 6/10 completely wasted potential.

Also do I have to teach myself Japanese if I want to read the LN because that only has the first 2 chapters of the tina sprout arc translated so far...
Jul 1, 2014 5:49 PM

Apr 2014
Vepenar said:
just another anime adaptation that would of been infinitely better with 24-26 episodes and a studio that actually cared about it. 6/10 completely wasted potential.

Also do I have to teach myself Japanese if I want to read the LN because that only has the first 2 chapters of the tina sprout arc translated so far...

Yes.You have to also search or learn kanji is which is a pain in the ass.

Jul 1, 2014 5:49 PM

Jan 2014
worse pacing, sad.
Jul 1, 2014 5:59 PM

Oct 2013
overall happy with the show.

Shock_Yin said:
ConfusedEggplant said:
Did Kagetane survive, seeing as he was the best villain/ anti hero I've seen in a long time.

Yes he did.

You see him looking over some of tokyo with his daughter

how did you miss that?
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jul 1, 2014 5:59 PM

Apr 2012
The end reminds me a little of Kill Bill. Will probably never watch it again, this anime was meh.
Jul 1, 2014 6:04 PM

Oct 2012
shouma-nii :(
he was a pretty cool character (besides the visor...)

kisara's personality took a 180...
boss lady > badass powerful > evil crazy lady...

rintato gets loli end
doesnt he have to worry about enju's corrosion rate thing?

lolis. lots of tragic stuff. weird end. overall a meh series.
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Jul 1, 2014 6:04 PM

Jul 2010
I felt the fights so rushed and so creepy -ly looked too easy to handle
Aldebaran looked strong but with that bomb and all,woah
So easy and it did die?!
I just ask the creators if it was gonna be rushed why does it seem like it has so many plot holes,
Kisara power looked cool
But I just feel disappointed
I love the opening and eniding songs
The art
They way they entrained me ,(ways)
From the adaption and all I give this a 7.5 /10
Jul 1, 2014 6:15 PM

Nov 2008
thought it was a good anime over all. I feel that there needs to be more to it, so i hope they do another season to it.

Jul 1, 2014 6:20 PM

Jun 2013
I got to say that the beginning fight was good. But then that execution and the character change left a weird taste. I don't know who to trust in this anime anymore. They either die or turn psycho.
Jul 1, 2014 6:20 PM

May 2013
Sovereigns said:
DoctorWasabi said:
Way better than No Game No Life, that show was trash.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge.

sincerely hoping this is a joke because of the extreme misuse of it

anyway, 7/10. would've been much better for me if they included the cut scenes (like with the flashback to rentaro missing his arm/leg/eye in the hospital, the story behind the first person you see go gastrea) and such. unfortunately budget issues etc.
Jul 1, 2014 6:21 PM

Apr 2012
dmrch said:
Nice heroine, Kisara. I was really waiting that moment.
What a nice show. We have lolis and yandere.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 1, 2014 6:29 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Wasn't Alderbaran a Lv 5 Gastrea?

I kind of hate Kisara now, all sinister and cold. Sort of reminds me of that chick from Ga-Rei Zero.

Shoma-kun sacrificed himself to save the Tokyo area. I figured he'd do that since Shoma's power could literally generate enough force to make the bomb blow up.

Kisara destroyed that guy in a very brutal way.

Satomi protects Tina/Enju from seeing the gruesome death that Kisara caused.

Satomi says that Kisara might become their enemy. I wonder if Enju/Tina will be able to actually fight her if things ever escalated that far.

The train scene where Satomi cries and lays his head on Enju's lap was sweet.

Jul 1, 2014 6:38 PM

Feb 2008
Grats Rentarou, you again made me hate naive idealistic idiot main characters who belong to the absolute justice fraction.

Kisara was awesome though, the chick actually knows what fate scum like her brother deserves, blood relations or not. You were the saving grace of these last episodes.

All in all, wasted potential, series with its discrimination and just brutally killing lolis was to distasteful. That's not what I tune in for. And while it killed enough likable characters, it didn't kill nearly enough scum.
Jul 1, 2014 6:39 PM
Aug 2012
Kisara was badass. She was right. While Rentaro won't avenge the red eyes Lolis students that got exploded, Kisara is kiling those bad guys that are really dangerous to this world.

If I had that power I would seek the same :)
jiricoJul 1, 2014 6:43 PM
Jul 1, 2014 6:43 PM

Oct 2012
Kisara so awesome with that so and have so cute feet as well
Jul 1, 2014 6:48 PM

Mar 2011
[quote=SweetKotomi]Wasn't Alderbaran a Lv 5 Gastrea?

[quote]

Nay always was a level 4
Jul 1, 2014 6:56 PM

Feb 2012
This anime ended with an adult man crying on the lap of a 11 year old girl.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2014 7:00 PM

Jun 2013
At least the ED was great....

Typical LN adaptation show, nothing more than that

Wasted potential

6.5/10 (average) for me
Jul 1, 2014 7:07 PM

May 2012
This episode was a steaming pile of horseshit. There's so much bullshit and bad writing in this that I'm not even hoping for a second season.

This is not how you do a one cour series. This is a disgrace.
Jul 1, 2014 7:12 PM

Feb 2013
Ridiculously rushed but I still liked the series overall. It's at least worth checking out the manga cause I'm sure a second season won't happen.
Jul 1, 2014 7:43 PM

Mar 2012
Not bad. Rushed as all hell though.
Jul 1, 2014 7:52 PM

Jan 2011
Spring the season of Disappointment

i could go on about how bad Adaptation this turned out and how retarded Rentaro was through out it but there isn't much need for that now anyway

just gonna say BB could of been something great but ended up suffering from poor pacing and lots and lots of bad writing among many other things so putting music/art side i can't give this shit anything higher than a 5/10

hopefully the manga starts updating sometime soon it was far better and i don't feel like reading the LNs
Jul 1, 2014 7:59 PM

Nov 2012
It was a rather ok episode, not as epic as I was expecting.
Perhaps, Kisara went a bit too far, however WFT, her own family killed her parents; kind of understand her a little. Her brother was such douchebag, he could had been responsible for the extermination of all the people from the city, not to mention quite some people did died from the battle, so he did deserved to die.

For some reason Rentaro was a bit gay on this episode, didn't like him that much.
jose21Jul 1, 2014 8:10 PM
Jul 1, 2014 8:02 PM

Jan 2011
The final episode feature some stuff thats rare:

Kisara going through with her revenge. Even if she explains it away with her being "evil": They always let the bad guy live. They preach for hours even while fighting to the death - but somehow, no one gets hurt, and they end it on "just never do it again " - and of course, the villain will do it again. If he gets away that cheap, why not? So Kisara killing him is a big plus.

That that guys assisant or who that was formally pledged to not go to the police etc. is also interesting. Usually, somehow nobody cares if people fight to the death, but this shows that they have formal rules for duels, probably left over from the old samurai etc.

Rentaro not being fine with what Kisara did is also nice. If it's a villian, the MC can preach for hours. A friend did it? Well, can't be helped. Not this time. He let her off the hook fast enough, but at least he had a hook in the first place.

And finally, Rentaro being afraid of becoming unaffected by the death of others. After seeing so many people die it's easy to believe: Either you adapt and shut it out, or you break down. Rentaro couldn't afford to break down. Most MCs just keep going.

It was a bit weird with the train stopping and Enju suddenly thinking about all the people who died, whatever.

Besides the obvious set up for season 2 with Kisra becoming evil and the general threat of the remaining Gastrea (esp. the level 5), there is one thing that makes me wonder: What was the point of showing that Enju is rather close to the 50% corrosion rate, and Rentaro lying about it, if they aren't going to pick it up again? Except as weird set up for season 2, too.

That one blind cursed child didn't play any further role, either.

Oh, and how come there are hundreds if not thousands of cursed children, but not a single normal kid?
NwAurionJul 1, 2014 8:06 PM
Jul 1, 2014 8:14 PM

May 2012
Literally Rentarou aint do a shit in this anime. He just got his ass saved by Kisara, Shouma and blonde hair guy, oh and not to mention kagetane and kohina.

Kisara execution is great , probably the memorable scene of this anime and of course, Shoma death.

I really hope Rentarou sacrifice himself in this episode, that would make up with all those NOTHING that he do in the beginning of all the episode, but instead they killed Shoma..(u can RIP with Midori now) , and he want to question Kisara action ?! seriously, Did u guys ever seen he do actually something? except for gibberish talk.. zzzzz

5/10 - extra 1 point for Kisara zero style,Shouma death and kagetane just being awesome like he always..

Just gotta spread this word of wisdom ;

4kicks said:

Edit: Forgot to mention Rentarou is a big fat hypocrite. He's perfectly ok with permanently disabling a comrade's shoulder with a sword stab for merely disagreeing with him, so he can set an example. However he's not ok with how Kisara killed her parent's killer...the same guy that nearly got Rentarou nearly killed himself and missing half of his total number of limbs and his eye, lead to death of Shouma, his partner, 3/4 of initiators and their partners, and a sizable chunk of the city. The VP Brother was even worse than Kagetora in the total death count.

khonsutoraJul 1, 2014 8:21 PM
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jul 1, 2014 8:27 PM
Jul 2014
TBH the whole series itself was rushed. I feel like the spotlight in the end should have been for Rentaro to prove himself, but what Shouma did was honorable. He is the true hero.

But seriously Rentaro is such a wuss. What Kisara did was wrong for killing someone, but her brother would have done something evil again. That's how evil people are. Well most in animes. She made sure that if her brother died for her revenge, her brother won't be another problem or try to do anything that is utterly selfish and evil. Her character development was rushed, but the end I fell in love with her. I'm glad she didn't turn into a wuss. After all her brother is responsible for so many deaths so its only justified for him to die because of it no matter how messed up killing people is. That's life.

I'll probably watch the next season. The story itself is interesting, but Rentaro jeez man of justice aint he? You have to make sacrifices in order for the world to continue and live in peace. I have an anime crush on him, but seriously his character is just....he feels like he has to be righteous and do the right thing. Some hero he turned out to be. Kisara doesn't deserve him.

Overall its a 6/10 for me. The Gastrea War wasn't as thrilling as I expected I was hoping for some more information on the Gastrea and more dramatic scenes, but I guess the series was rushed.

But the storyline was alright. There were many things I wasn't expecting from this anime.
Jul 1, 2014 8:34 PM

Dec 2012
Yeaaaah, so I don't even know where to begin...

This was just a bad show in general, not a horrible show, hell it was really entertaining, but fuck dude. The worst part of this episode for me was Kisara. After all that shit happened at the end I couldn't get my mind off of how random and uncalled for that crap was. I was just thinking "Where the fuck did this sudden hatred for Kisara's brother come from?'","You seriously can't just turn Kisara into a yandere out of the blue like this". But I'm a hypocrite as I'll probably watch a second season of this if it actually came out, knowing how bad it will still be.
Jul 1, 2014 8:37 PM

Aug 2013
The Tendo rivalry battle was very meh, other then that wasn't THAT bad of a episode as far as i thought.
My Candies:
Jul 1, 2014 9:20 PM

Apr 2013
LiquidShu said:
animundo said:
Yeaaaah, so I don't even know where to begin...

This was just a bad show in general, not a horrible show, hell it was really entertaining, but fuck dude. The worst part of this episode for me was Kisara. After all that shit happened at the end I couldn't get my mind off of how random and uncalled for that crap was. I was just thinking "Where the fuck did this sudden hatred for Kisara's brother come from?'","You seriously can't just turn Kisara into a yandere out of the blue like this". But I'm a hypocrite as I'll probably watch a second season of this if it actually came out, knowing how bad it will still be.

She always hated him and wanted Revenge for her parents... Wasn't really random and I don't think I would call her a yandere. I do like her a lot more after that though :P
always.. yet never mentioned.
Jul 1, 2014 9:22 PM

Oct 2013
now loli bullet is over makes me sad T-T decent ending
I wonder if they will make a season 2 >.>
[/quote]
Jul 1, 2014 9:24 PM

Mar 2009
You could tell Kisara always had some darkness within her, but it all just happened too fast. It was like she flipped a switch.

I really don't know what to rate this one. The writing, pacing, and rushed developments were a little...ehhh. On the other hand, I enjoyed(and by "enjoyed," I mean it made me despair) how brutal it was, and I think they did an adequate job tackling the discrimination issue. It made me sad how the girls were treated.

Speaking of which, what happened to the blind loli? Please tell me she survived.

If Black Bullet does get another season, I'll watch it. And there should be one, considering they set up the whole Kisara thing now. Otherwise, it'd be kind of pointless in retrospect.
Jul 1, 2014 9:25 PM

Jun 2014
Sourire said:
LiquidShu said:

She always hated him and wanted Revenge for her parents... Wasn't really random and I don't think I would call her a yandere. I do like her a lot more after that though :P
always.. yet never mentioned.

She mentioned how she didn't want a kidney transplant because she wanted to live with the pain to remind her of how she needs to exact revenge... It might not have said her brother directly but she said she was going to get revenge on the people who killed her parents.
Happy Holidays from Magical Girl Chiruchiru ~!
Jul 1, 2014 9:32 PM

Jul 2013
It was so predictable Rentaro was gonna sacrifice himself =p but of course they're not gonna let him die since he's the MC so the random guy who just appeared a few episodes ago and one that I could care less about, took his place.

Oh and of course they just had to search for Rapunzel at exactly the precise time the team needed light lol..

This has been mentioned several times but I just have to chime in, Rentarou is a FUCKING HYPOCRITE!! His sense of justice is so laughable..

This show is bad but the action managed to keep it entertaining somehow. The society in BB world is one of the stupidest I've seen aside from Mahouka. The loli's are truly the only saving grace of this show even when they were being killed needlessly just to get a cheap feel. Tina is definitely one of the best loli characters around while Enju was as annoying as Machine-doll's Yaya but got a bit better towards the end.

At the very least this wasn't nearly as annoying Brynhildr or AnR. 4/10
MoeGodJul 1, 2014 9:43 PM
Jul 1, 2014 9:37 PM

Jun 2014
Hell maybe I am in the wrong for actually liking this anime. When I watched this anime most of the things that have been addressed here I can agree with. However I never notice when I am watching the show because the point of me watching anime is to enjoy my self. So the small things don't matter, anime just makes me happy :P Oh well
Happy Holidays from Magical Girl Chiruchiru ~!
Jul 1, 2014 9:46 PM
Jul 2018
Hmmm... Kinda interesting I guess, I felt like the only thing that kept me going was Enju and Tina other then that it was kinda meh.

7/10
Jul 1, 2014 9:49 PM

Aug 2013
Kisara confirmed as best girl. She did the world a huge favor by executing that scum. Even if it's a sudden revelation, I'm not even surprised he was one of those responsible for Kisara's parents' death. The asshole skimped on the monolith to pocket the funds causing the loss of hundreds of lives on the battlefield and almost all of Tokyo. Good job. I wonder if he can access his bank account from hell.

Kisara doing a 180? Oh no no no. This is a girl who just realized "I have had enough of this bullshit. I am going to do something about it." I laughed so hard when Kisara told Rentarou "your fist of justice can't touch evil." Damn right. He can exterminate gastrea just fine but when it comes to the root of evil, he gets all soft. He can talk all he wants about justice but at the end of the day, all he ever did was talk. I can't believe he even had to ask Kisara why she had to execute her brother. Seriously? Seriously?! Dude needs to hang out more with Kagetane to learn about the realities of the world.

6/10.
xcheeJul 1, 2014 9:52 PM
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 1, 2014 9:49 PM
Nov 2013
Kisara slaying her brother was fucking epic. High light of the episode.
Is it me or did Aldeberan get taken out very easily? I expected it be take longer. But Shoma..
Overall, 4/10. Very poor and rushed adaption. Still not the worst of the season (that goes to Akuma no Riddle)
Jul 1, 2014 9:57 PM

May 2013
Wow what a ride this series truly was. Too much happened too fast, a 24 episode season would have been amazing but alas, we must deal with the 13 episode mosh pit. I loved it when Kisara executed the bastard since he killed many people and had planned to kill so many more. Sure it was gruesome and sudden but unlike Rentaro, Kisara is not scared of getting her hands dirty. The guy deserved it and Kisara gave it. Rentaro kinda pisses me off with the way he acts and thinks.
Kagetane and Kisara need to show Rentaro some more of the real world and not the fantasy world Rentaro is dreaming of. If there is a second season, Kisara better fuck things up and make Rentaro flip out.

6/10, probably would have been an 8/10 if there were more episodes to add much needed detail.
TomangoJul 4, 2014 8:15 AM
Jul 1, 2014 10:21 PM

Sep 2013
Unexpected brutality demise is the best. I wanted to see that battery dumping glasses bastard die. Good anime though!

Season 2 or riot. That is all.

Jul 1, 2014 10:29 PM

Aug 2011
zachfoss said:
Unexpected brutality demise is the best. I wanted to see that battery dumping glasses bastard die.

I needed this to happen.

4/10 good riddance Bad Bullet
Jul 1, 2014 10:45 PM
Sep 2013
Sourire said:
-Aero- said:
People must be getting slower nowadays, because apparently every anime is "rushed". How bout you guys keep up huh? "What someone died and now hes back to fighting a war!? Too fast. I want to see him go into 30 inner monologues about it!"

I honestly don't get it. How is anything too fast. I'll quote something i posted elsewhere. If you're going to be late to an interview; you rush. You don't make a gourmet omelette for breakfast you eat a Poptart, and Poptarts are freaking delicious.
when the original material can easily be adapted into 2 cour or more, but instead it only takes 13 episodes, yes its rushed.

when you leave a ton of information out or unexplained making some parts of this show completely nonsensical, yes its rushed.

I could go on forever.

Can you please tell that to the friendly studio called Madhouse over there? The anime is called "No Game No Life" and it adapted 3 volumes in 1 cour, 1 chapter for 1 episode, this applies to Black Bullet as well. All I have heard from this forum is the word "rushed." If you haven't even read the light novel, you won't know what story the LN actually offers, with it being rushed or not being rushed.
Jul 1, 2014 10:45 PM

Aug 2012
Black Bullet is one of those anime where the the premise is dark but 50% of what's going on is moe-shit and it ruins the atmosphere it desperately needs.

Waste of time. 5/10 ( good music and animation )
Jul 1, 2014 10:47 PM

Jan 2011
3/10
Jul 1, 2014 11:19 PM

Jun 2013
Why did she cut off his leg in front of the two girls wtf. Kisara max yandere last episode wert
RIP Shouma and his weird visor
Jul 1, 2014 11:29 PM

Aug 2013
The scene with the floating lanterns was pretty powerful.

RIP Shouma. Another good character gone.

Kisara...what the actual fuck...

Rentaro breaking down and gaining back his humanity, so to speak, at the end there with Enju.

Would like/hope to see a season 2. Obviously the LNs are still ongoing and there are lots of questions still unanswered.

Love how this show is getting so much hate from people though. This is what happens when people expect perfection out of a show that got crammed into 13 episodes. You jackoffs should've just dropped after episode 3 instead of holding unrealistic expectations.
Jul 1, 2014 11:32 PM

Mar 2012
Damnit, best pair(Shouma-Midori) died /sob. I agree about it kinda rushed but still at least deserved 7/10 imo. The OP and animation are cool enough for it. I bet the source(LN) must be good but too lazy to check it.
Keep moving forward
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Best Girl? ( 1 2 3 )

Blind_Guardian - May 17, 2014

105 by proxima16 »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2014

238 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.