Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 1, 2014 1:35 PM

Mar 2014
Well, looks like Kisara joined the dark side...
Jul 1, 2014 1:36 PM

Dec 2011
The show had some redeeming moments, but overall i was disappointed. Especially towards the end, It was pulling plot conveniences out of nowhere nonstop.

It really sort of felt to me like the show was trying to "be cool" and just tripping over its ideas and mixing things together that didn't work.

Stupid moments at the end for me -

Rentaro starts to go all code geass and says ima be the one they hate to bring them together. AND THEN LITERALLY TWO MINUTES LATER THEY COMPLETELY DROP THAT PLOT DEVICE AND JUST PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED?

The 3 stooges trashing all the batteries... How did they end up being the only ones involved in transporting what was supposedly a key part of the plan for victory. "You were mean to me in front of my crush, therefore despite the fact that you probably thought my story was over like 3 episodes ago ima show up out of the blue to destroy the tokyo area because that'll show you!!!"

But it's okay because purely by cooincidence princess lady released sixteen bazillion lanterns which illuminates the battlefield like it's daytime, and that means now they can fight(?)!

I don't like dropping shows, thats why i choose what i watch carefully. I haven't watched a lot, but I enjoy just about anything, and will finish just about anything. This show towards the end, just left me groaning more than i really have than with any other show.

Loli action was fun, loli death made me feel a bit of feels, but overall would not recommend.
Jul 1, 2014 1:43 PM
Feb 2014
Kidkidd said:
The show had some redeeming moments, but overall i was disappointed. Especially towards the end, It was pulling plot conveniences out of nowhere nonstop.

It really sort of felt to me like the show was trying to "be cool" and just tripping over its ideas and mixing things together that didn't work.

Stupid moments at the end for me -

Rentaro starts to go all code geass and says ima be the one they hate to bring them together. AND THEN LITERALLY TWO MINUTES LATER THEY COMPLETELY DROP THAT PLOT DEVICE AND JUST PRETEND IT NEVER HAPPENED?

The 3 stooges trashing all the batteries... How did they end up being the only ones involved in transporting what was supposedly a key part of the plan for victory. "You were mean to me in front of my crush, therefore despite the fact that you probably thought my story was over like 3 episodes ago ima show up out of the blue to destroy the tokyo area because that'll show you!!!"

But it's okay because purely by cooincidence princess lady released sixteen bazillion lanterns which illuminates the battlefield like it's daytime, and that means now they can fight(?)!

I don't like dropping shows, thats why i choose what i watch carefully. I haven't watched a lot, but I enjoy just about anything, and will finish just about anything. This show towards the end, just left me groaning more than i really have than with any other show.

Loli action was fun, loli death made me feel a bit of feels, but overall would not recommend.

Oh, wow, I agree with this guy completely. I forgot abt Rentarou being a dictator and all in the last episode... i rmb it gave me a wtf moment... it was just so random...

The leiutenant throwing those batteries was also a bloody wtf moment... the story just failed to make sense durin the last few episodes, imo.
The most annoying thing about some anime is that they don't know when they've died...
Jul 1, 2014 1:58 PM

Feb 2014
what a disgusting episode
Flying without feathers is not easy; my wings have no feathers
Jul 1, 2014 2:00 PM

Jul 2009
This episode was kinda antic-climatic. Everything happened so fast, but it applies to the whole series, so yeah.

I wasn't really that surprised by Kisara's evil side this episode thb. Especially that the hint of her being easily consumed by darkness was given in the episode 11 or 12, right before Midori died, after confessing this to Rentarou.
And from that moment onward, I was actually waiting for evil Kisara to appear. And here she is, slashing her brother in half~
'Friend/companion turned into a villain' route ahead.
I will probably watch 2nd season if it airs. I still want to know how this series will end.

Jul 1, 2014 2:04 PM

Apr 2012
People must be getting slower nowadays, because apparently every anime is "rushed". How bout you guys keep up huh? "What someone died and now hes back to fighting a war!? Too fast. I want to see him go into 30 inner monologues about it!"

I honestly don't get it. How is anything too fast. I'll quote something i posted elsewhere. If you're going to be late to an interview; you rush. You don't make a gourmet omelette for breakfast you eat a Poptart, and Poptarts are freaking delicious.
Jul 1, 2014 2:08 PM

May 2013
Well, this show was pretty fast and cool. Because I never read manga/ LN I can't compare with it. I don't know why some people hate this show so much, I mean it has some realy cool moments that you can actualy enjoy. I loved the part when Kisara slashed her brother in half, quite some time passed since I saw a death like that. For episode 4/5 because of some random non sence.
For the show I'll leave a strong 8/10, because I enjoyed it, seriouslly, how can you rate it lower if you enjoy it ( to all haters).
Now I want season 2!
Jul 1, 2014 2:10 PM

Apr 2013
-Aero- said:
People must be getting slower nowadays, because apparently every anime is "rushed". How bout you guys keep up huh? "What someone died and now hes back to fighting a war!? Too fast. I want to see him go into 30 inner monologues about it!"

I honestly don't get it. How is anything too fast. I'll quote something i posted elsewhere. If you're going to be late to an interview; you rush. You don't make a gourmet omelette for breakfast you eat a Poptart, and Poptarts are freaking delicious.
when the original material can easily be adapted into 2 cour or more, but instead it only takes 13 episodes, yes its rushed.

when you leave a ton of information out or unexplained making some parts of this show completely nonsensical, yes its rushed.

I could go on forever.
Jul 1, 2014 2:14 PM

Apr 2014
I've never been left with more questions about a series than this one. What exactly are the Gastrea, and why can a tricycle summon them? What happens to the joker and what are his motives (He just likes to kill things?)? Why did Kisara go full crazy slut mode? Does Enju turn into a Gastrea? Why was the bodyguard's plan to screw Rentaro over so underplayed, and more importantly why is he still butthurt about it, if he's that mad I doubt he will stop, so how far will he go to kill Rentaro? I liked the series a lot, but it's really confusing so far and if there's no second season I'm going to be seriously disappointed.
"THE LEGEND NEVER DIES"-OnlyAfro
Jul 1, 2014 2:15 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
for some reason it turned to be our really mediocre.. 6/10 to series
Jul 1, 2014 2:20 PM
Apr 2013
Making her go totes cray was a tad ridiculous and could have used a bit more build up. They did establish that she wanted revenge and all but I don't think she would go so crazy and call herself evil and such.
Jul 1, 2014 2:24 PM

Jul 2013
Shoma is gone :( RIP.

That scene in the train was good.
I expected some kind of marriage certificate by Enju there on that paper (since it was her doing lol)
Kisara's changed. daamn.
5/10
Jul 1, 2014 2:28 PM

Nov 2013
Another rushed episode.
Best girl turns out to be a yandere. Eh... -_-
3/5 I guess

Overall the show was rushed as fuck. Lots of things either make no sense or have very sloppy and poor execution. Still had its moments, and it was definitely entertaining.
6/10.... Well, we had Kagetane for the last couple of episodes so 7/10
Jul 1, 2014 2:36 PM
Jul 2012
Lol! Was I the only one that enjoyed this anime? I thought it was pretty good. I would like to see more of it whether there's a second season or manga I can continue with. Didn't expect Kisara to go that far but I thought it was interesting. Kisara vs Satomi. There was a connection between those two but I guess this is what splits them up...for the time being. A lot of people say this anime was fast paced but...aren't all short episode anime fast paced?
Jul 1, 2014 2:39 PM

May 2013
jjrocks24 said:
Lol! Was I the only one that enjoyed this anime? I thought it was pretty good. I would like to see more of it whether there's a second season or manga I can continue with. Didn't expect Kisara to go that far but I thought it was interesting. Kisara vs Satomi. There was a connection between those two but I guess this is what splits them up...for the time being. A lot of people say this anime was fast paced but...aren't all short episode anime fast paced?

If you watched NGNL, did it looked fast paced?
Jul 1, 2014 2:44 PM
Oct 2013
Rentarou is pretty lame. He's suppose to be this high-ranking and powerful civil security officer, but everyone else looked way stronger than him. I liked the first episode and it prompted me to read all the translate manga and LN's. However, this adaption isn't that great 6/10.

Kazumitsu is a terrible character, not really believable at all. Also, Kisara is mentally unstable.
sykodelic-ninjaJul 1, 2014 2:52 PM
Jul 1, 2014 2:46 PM

Jun 2009
dam kisara. took me by surprise much
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Jul 1, 2014 2:50 PM

Dec 2010
Well that was terrible. The fight with the end "boss" lasted like a minute, whatever happened to those that wanted to kill him? And Rentarou acting like a pussy at the end when Kisaragi had the right to kill that guy. So many plot holes
Jul 1, 2014 2:50 PM

Dec 2010
Well that was terrible. The fight with the end "boss" lasted like a minute, whatever happened to those that wanted to kill him? And Rentarou acting like a pussy at the end when Kisaragi had the right to kill that guy. So many plot holes
Jul 1, 2014 2:51 PM

May 2014
I really want a second season but I do not want Enju to die and her corrosion.... So I am kinda iffy on a second season this one ended so well. :3
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jul 1, 2014 2:58 PM

Nov 2013
Winterluffy said:
I really want a second season but I do not want Enju to die and her corrosion.... So I am kinda iffy on a second season this one ended so well. :3
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I hear rumors saying that this series is inspired by Trollubutcher's works. If that's true then:
1. Do NOT expect a happy ending.
2. Do NOT expect a happy ending.
3. All the likable characters (aka lolis in this particualr show I'm guessing) will die.

Jan 2014
Damn Kisara O.O that attack was cruel! But of course that detonation just had to stop at the last second ._. I am satisfied with the ending but making the anime double up wouldn't have hurt it, considering it felt rushed at times.
I've rated the series 8/10 but it is ideally between 7-8.
Jul 2012
Sleepy-lt said:

If you watched NGNL, did it looked fast paced?[/quote]

Well, don't get me wrong I liked No Game No Life. Probably one of the best anime this season. Like I said, all anime that are around 12 episodes are usually fast paced but that doesn't necessarily make it bad does it? If an anime is fast paced people can still enjoy it. To get the plot, rising action, conclusion, etc. all in 12 episodes it pretty hard to do and keep the pace of the story steady. So all in all No Game No Life was also fast paced with the exception of it being a good anime.
Jul 1, 2014 3:03 PM

Aug 2013
I think that a couple of episodes before episode 13 were rushed, but 13 seemed to have good pacing. Not that I would 100% know that since I havent read the manga but as someone who has no knowledge of the original material this was based on, I`d still rate it a 8/10. The characters weren't half bad and the dark side of Kisara was rather amusing. Also, this wasn`t just some loli-service, it had drama and death all around, so thats another bonus from me.

Anyways, GG Well seen and wouldn`t mind a second season. ^^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2014 3:09 PM

Oct 2010
So it ended, a solid 8/10 for me.

And the rest of my toughts about the show can be summed up perfectly by a post someone made a few pages ago:

Barion-Zara said:

This series is one of the most I've ever been sad about not faithfully adapting :(
I loved almost every episode even though I knew they were rushed as hell!!
Just imagining how good this series would've been if adapted well gives me goosebumps T_T I'll still give it a 8/10

Jul 1, 2014 3:22 PM

Jan 2014
feel so rushed.

I didn't see that coming. I expect Kisara to be more intimate but it turned out like that.
Jul 1, 2014 3:24 PM

Mar 2014
well if it ended at the bloody yandere moment it would be a 7/10

but since it ended more heartwarming, 8/10
Jul 1, 2014 3:24 PM

May 2014
And until the end nothing more about Enju corrosion that in the middle of the series was near the 50% limit line ¬¬
Jul 1, 2014 3:31 PM

Dec 2013
A little rushed, but it was a good episode and a good anime overall. Don't know when of if it will have a second one. I'd rate 7.5/10 as MAL doesn't allow you do that i give it a 8.

Didn't like the end of kisara, I dunno, she kinda became a psychopath. I thought was a very fast "transformation" of her, without giving any sign of this dark side during the entire season.
Jul 1, 2014 3:34 PM

Dec 2013
How... how... how could they do this?!?!?!??! My final thought - wtf did u guys do to mess everything up?!?!

Like seriously... this series started off so promising showing many awesome things including combat loli's which were seriously awesome but then the Gastrea war felt sooo fast and so cheasy and lame. It just didn't feel right. Horrible ending to what could've been a great series. Man... series will get so much hate now. Rentarou so useless he wasn't even the damn hero of that war. Such a noob. And seriously wtf Kisara, how did she suddenly become all "evil" ? Like that part was seriously WTF!?!?!??! Man what a horrible ending... can't believe they did this to this show. Damnit!!! Anyways, hopefully we'll see something else that is better than this and more like No Game No Life.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Jul 1, 2014 3:41 PM

May 2014
Botato said:
Winterluffy said:
Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I hear rumors saying that this series is inspired by Trollubutcher's works. If that's true then:
1. Do NOT expect a happy ending.
2. Do NOT expect a happy ending.
3. All the likable characters (aka lolis in this particualr show I'm guessing) will die.

If that is the case to hell with a second season this one ended well ^^
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jul 1, 2014 3:45 PM

Aug 2013
ended in my opinion the best anime of the season
alternating between high and low, good developments and others less so, but I think the plot of the story very good
I expected a bit more happy ending, something greater to last episode or something like with Kisara and Rentarou getting more near, but it was the opposite that happened, Kisara plans to chart a different path and always weak Rentarou does not seem to help it
I think compared to the LN and manga the anime could not cover all the feelings, relationships and developments of history, still managed to be a great animation, perhaps one with more than 20 episodes could show all the quality of the work
the LN is still being released, so I intend to follow her development from now on
anyway definitely I recommend the anime, is very worthwhile seeing it
Jul 1, 2014 3:47 PM

Apr 2011
It was good in the beginning but the ending was super rushed
7/10 for me
Jul 1, 2014 3:50 PM

Feb 2008
I felt like I was watching two different shows with this last episode. I still enjoyed the show overall, but a lot of these endings lately have been so questionable. No Game No Life and Mushishi Zoku Shou were pretty much the only shows I really, really liked. Everything else I watched from spring was okay. Black Bullet should have just ended after the battle. With Kisara killing her brother and really just doing a 180 on her personality, it left a sour taste in my mouth. Still, I enjoyed more so than some other shows this season, so it gets an 7 from me.

Also, I don't think people know what the word "rushed" means. Black Bullet wasn't rushed, at all. It skipped over characters like Seitenshi who could have had much bigger roles, but it wasn't rushed at all.
KreltarJul 1, 2014 3:57 PM
People are strange, when you're a stranger
Jul 1, 2014 3:59 PM
Jun 2014
Shadowpower69 said:
I had literally forgotten that Seitenshi was a character. That doesn't happen often.

Pretty weird how a bunch of random plot points appeared and resolved themselves (mostly).

Anyone remember 47.8%? Yeah, that went absolutely nowhere.

Overall 7 maybe 6/10. I enjoyed it, but not much more than that.

I think that 48% thing will probable be involved in next season(if there is one), although I heard it had pretty good ratings in Japan
Jul 1, 2014 4:02 PM
Jun 2014
I give the season an 8/10
The episode gets a 9/10, becuase the best part was seeing Kisara go crazy.
My only thought was "Damn Kisara you scary
Jul 1, 2014 4:11 PM
Jul 2013
Holy shit, one of the worst final episodes i have seen.
Just over the top pacing to the point where nothing really mattered anymore - the deaths, the "bossfight", kisara suddenly turned into a villain.....god.

It is really sad because i REALLY liked the setting and the sound and animation was decent aswell...but holy i didn't know you could fuck up an anime so badly.
Jul 1, 2014 4:18 PM

Mar 2013
Not gonna lie, I actually enjoyed Black Bullet despite its major flaws. However, the second half of this episode was just way too rushed/out of the blue/why did Kisara pull a Homura-"I-am-now-known-as-evil" for no good reason.
Final score: 6/10, because of the ED, OP, soundtrack, Enju, Kohina, Midori and Kagetane.
Jul 1, 2014 4:22 PM

Jun 2012
This episode made me decide to give this show a 1/10 instead of a 3/10

What the actual fuck was this pile of shit?
Did they attempt to animate 3 arcs in the second half of 1 episode?

First of all, those light thingies were fucking ridiculous, even by this show's standards.
Second of all, the following scenes were some of the most anti-climactic scenes ever created by the human hand.
However, they didn't forget to kill another character that no-one ever gave a fuck about.

Hell, if they showed myself getting killed I wouldn't even flinch.
Surprisingly, Rentaro points out, while crying (aww, so emotional) near the end, that he's afraid he's becoming unaffected by the death of others; and here I thought that this was the whole point of the series.

Cliché galore, characters nominated for shallowness Oscar, garbage plot, non-existent develop..nvm, even mentioning this word would be hubris.

What tiny things this show had going for it were scorned, and the final episode sealed off the deal.

If this gets a second season, that's it, there is going to be something really, REALLY wrong with everything.
It will be breaking point for what the future may hold, and what we have devolved into.

The next episode preview had nice animation and bgm though, i'll admit that.

1/10, makes me seriously consider stopping watching on-going series from here on in
Jul 1, 2014 4:23 PM

Mar 2014
Black Bullet's Pace: GOTTA GO FASST!! (Maybe that's why is the bullet thing in the
title lol).....Really 6 Light Novel volumens in a shot >.< (and the translation of the
manga is still on Kagetane's battle that was like just 4 episodes).

Anyway going to today's last episode, wow! Kagetane's prediction about Kisara
was true, she become evil!~ O:

AND SHOMA NOOOO!! He punched butts at the end of his life.

Also I loved the last minutes in the train, Enju was so cute. :">

Now time to wait more more Black Bullet stuff in the future~
Jul 1, 2014 4:24 PM

Nov 2013
Defective_Minus said:
That was the worst part.
Best girl turned into an edgy emo yandere. That was horrible.
Jul 1, 2014 4:30 PM
Mar 2014
damn kisara is crazy lol but i like that
Jul 1, 2014 4:31 PM
Jan 2011
well the ending was not bad even though it left me with a bunch of mix feelings here and there but better than the other spring season animes i've watched so far hahaha

it's just as Rentarou said people have a light and dark inside but seriously how does Kisara turned from this
http://littlecloudcuriosity.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/black-bullet-episode-7-34.jpg

to this

http://littlecloudcuriosity.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/black-bullet-episode-13-37.jpg

girls who know how to use a sword are scary hahaha
Jul 1, 2014 4:41 PM

Aug 2013
Botato said:
Defective_Minus said:
That was the worst part.

Why do you assume that the happiest, cheerful and positive girl turns evil is a bad thing? I`m not familiar with the manga, and if they hint that she has this side early, but I think that its more or less good character development. Life`s not all about sunshine and lollipops, sometimes the calmest people are the most dangerous. xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2014 4:45 PM

Jan 2008
Wtf is with Rentarou? I completely agree with Kisara. That asshole should have been killed, along with a bunch of other evil villains. Really though, if someone broke into your house to rob it, then murdered your family for the fun of it after that, would you simply forgive them? In this case, the person who was charged with protecting the city, instead cut corners to line his pockets. And that resulted in zero remorse after that decision lead to the deaths of thousands of people, including their own family--would you still forgive them after all that? If you answer yes, then you're either a saint, or just as mentally unstable as Rentarou.

How it should have read:
VP Brother: Yup, I did it. I don't give a fuck. Money is love, money is life.
*Duel*
VP Brother: My leg!!! *Head explodes*
Rentarou: Why did you kill him!?
Kisara: Because he killed my parents, and was the cause of death for a large percentage of the city's population? What are you, blind, deaf, and retarded?
Rentarou: Enju...I might have to go full retard.

I doubt this will get a sequel, but if it does, then I hope Rentarou smartens up, and listens to reason (Kisara's).

Edit: Forgot to mention Rentarou is a big fat hypocrite. He's perfectly ok with permanently disabling a comrade's shoulder with a sword stab for merely disagreeing with him, so he can set an example. However he's not ok with how Kisara killed her parent's killer...the same guy that nearly got Rentarou nearly killed himself and missing half of his total number of limbs and his eye, lead to death of Shouma, his partner, 3/4 of initiators and their partners, and a sizable chunk of the city. The VP Brother was even worse than Kagetora in the total death count.
Estoy_GordoJul 1, 2014 5:22 PM
Jul 1, 2014 4:45 PM

Nov 2013
Rei_Rei said:
Botato said:
That was the worst part.

Why do you assume that the happiest, cheerful and positive girl turns evil is a bad thing? I`m not familiar with the manga, and if they hint that she has this side early, but I think that its more or less good character development. Life`s not all about sunshine and lollipops, sometimes the calmest people are the most dangerous. xD
That's just me hating on yandere characters.
Jul 1, 2014 4:47 PM

Apr 2011
LOTS of spoilers in this thread ... is there not a 'don't discuss the light novels past this point' disclaimer?

I've heard that things do definitely get darker from here, so much as I would like a second dose of the lolis, either it will end on an even more depressing note than 90% of the civil officers getting annihilated or it'll have an anime-original 'happy end' that involves Rentaro marrying his loli harem and fixing Kisara's yandere insanity and living happily ever after :P Better to end on a high note and with potential Enju/Rentaro shipping.

I quite enjoyed the series, it's a pretty fantastic show and one of my top 5 of the season. 9/10.
Jul 1, 2014 4:47 PM

Oct 2013
I didn't know varanium had the ability to phase through objects.

Jul 1, 2014 4:48 PM

May 2013
So is Rentaro fired from the Tendo Civil whatever agency now?

Dat Kisara. though tbh, I'm pretty sure Rentaro would've killed that guy on the spot too if he was suddenly the one who launched the bombing on the children.

What is up with katanas and delayed cuts!?
Jul 1, 2014 5:10 PM

Apr 2009
Kisara was justified in doing what she did. Its Rentarou who doesn't deserve her.
4kicks said:
Wtf is with Rentarou? I completely agree with Kisara. That asshole should have been killed, along with a bunch of other evil villains. Really though, if someone broke into your house to rob it, then murdered your family for the fun of it after that, would you simply forgive them? In this case, the person who was charged with protecting the city, instead cut corners to line his pockets. And that resulted in zero remorse after that decision lead to the deaths of thousands of people, including their own family--would you still forgive them after all that? If you answer yes, then you're either a saint, or just as mentally unstable as Rentarou.

How it should have read:
VP Brother: Yup, I did it. I don't give a fuck. Money is love, money is life.
*Duel*
VP Brother: My leg!!! *Head explodes*
Rentarou: Why did you kill him!?
Kisara: Because he killed my parents, and was the cause of death for a large percentage of the city's population? What are you, blind, deaf, and retarded?
Rentarou: Enju...I might have to go full retard.

I doubt this will get a sequel, but if it does, then I hope Rentarou smartens up, and listens to reason (Kisara's).

+1
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Best Girl? ( 1 2 3 )

Blind_Guardian - May 17, 2014

105 by proxima16 »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2014

238 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.