Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Nov 18, 2020 6:20 AM
Apr 2020
Rushed from start till the end... There's still so many questions that needs to be answered. Oh well, at least I enjoyed it. 8/10 👍
Dec 17, 2020 1:06 PM

May 2016
Good MC and heroine, above average animation, Top tier OP and and decent ED
great osts, story with potential if direction was better, many emotional and sweet scenes
and many an answered questions. I would be a jerk to rate this low, could have been a solid 9 but gonna give it 7/10

Kisara going dark like that was an expected... man I wonder if I will ever see or read the finish of it.
Feb 22, 2021 8:57 AM

Apr 2020
I don't know why but kisara was always felt like some hetai girl
Any way kisara being yandere was out of nowhere
Mar 5, 2021 3:58 PM

Feb 2020
Well the plot was garbage and the main character was the usual light novel protagonist, but the lolis did a pretty good job of carrying the show. Without them it would've probably been like 3/10 for me.
6/10
May 17, 2021 7:33 AM
Dec 2018
Overall, it was plain average in every aspect with a lot of cliches and plot holes. I always wanted to watch this because of the memes and clips I've seen before.
5/10. Well, I wouldn't say it's a waste of time at least it has somewhat decent fight scenes to keep me entertained. And also that move Kisara used to his brother was terrifying. Man, I would love to see more of those.
VaineeeeeeMay 18, 2021 9:50 AM
Aug 11, 2021 2:33 AM
May 2021
Ending dia buat hal!!!! Arghhhhg!!!
Nov 7, 2021 1:05 AM

May 2021
I loved this anime so much really. Maybe that ending with that Kisara action and Rentarou reaction was ment to start another season, but Unfortunately that season never came out.

One thing to mention is that they were in a rush ending it, and there was so many questions that should be answered and explained as well.

This anime had a lot of emotional, enormous fun and laughter moments. I enjoyed every second watching it. To be Remembered and NOT Forgotten.

<<< WORTH WATCHING >>>
NazgoolNov 7, 2021 1:11 AM
Feb 23, 2022 10:48 PM

May 2020
So they defeated the final boss in the end, courtesy of Shouma sacrificing himself. But ngl that evil side of Kisara felt way too abrupt, I mean what's the point of stuffing such thing in last five minutes.

Felt decent despite having some serious pacing issues here and there. Characters too were likeable, along with the soundtrack being the most redeeming thing. 6/10.

Another one of those series which never saw any continuation whatsoever.
Feb 28, 2022 12:11 AM
Jun 2020
Black bullet is the definition of a shit show.
Feb 28, 2022 6:56 AM
May 2021
It's streaming ended today in Muse Asia YouTube channel. Man I really liked this show. The characters, animation, action and soundtracks 🔥🔥🔥. The op theme will remain one of my favs. sadly no season 2 and never will
Apr 23, 2022 2:08 PM

May 2018
Kisara going yandere mode at the end. I never liked her because I am a professional lolicon. Good thing the lolis are the best waifus of the show. Tina is best waifu UwU

7/10
Aug 31, 2022 12:23 AM
Jun 2021
I'm very mixed about this ending, I mean did Kisara really had to execute her own brother? I don't know what to feel..
Nov 16, 2022 7:25 PM
Nov 2022
W8ing for S2 btw season 1 is awesome
Mar 26, 2023 8:36 PM
Feb 2023
hope the author continues the story, i heard that he left it a couple year ago to work on a restaruant :(
Apr 7, 2023 3:16 AM

Jul 2014
I actually enjoyed it. Many stuff unexplained but the joker guy was fun to have him around, but the thing I hated the most is the pedo stuff going around at times. Hmmm this could be an 8 but I think i'll give it a 7 just for that 
Jun 24, 2023 11:20 AM
Jun 2023
I bought this for like $5 on one of Sentai's sales and was pleasantly surprised. The first four eps, with the MC rail gunning that level 5 monster was awesome as fuck. If Black Bullet was JUST a movie and just contained that story arc alone i wouldve been satisfied with it. By the ending of the 13 episode I realized it was yet another anime without a season 2, but I felt at least season 1 ended without there being a massive cliffhanger that was never solved to spoil the show. I mean the whole world is fucked, i dont expect them to save the entire planet realistically, so where it ended was enough. I am saddened to hear the author got so discouraged that he abandoned the work entirely. I hope he feels sentimental one day and finishes it.
Jul 1, 2023 9:21 PM
Oct 2019
good ass show

the themes in this show were great. they were deep and moving. little girls viewed as monsters by much of the city being the only ones protecting the city. but then those same girls are ostracized, forced to live on the outskirts of society, shunned, beaten, and mass-murdered. they're hated. it's vile how they are treated and viewed. it's terrible how the few people who know better aren't able to "fix" things or take action. it was frustrating af that the tokyo leader lady didn't do more earlier for these children. it appeared at the end that she may have had some living in her residence with her? or maybe they were just there as guests for the celebration (and then they're back out onto the street?)

the mc, being surrounded by death and evil, trying to protect mankind and the city. trying to be good and do the right thing. but clearly emotionally torn over the inequities and hatred he sees from the people he's sworn to protect. which is in stark contrast to the total innocence of his partner/"adopted sister" type character, who's almost always cheery and playful (except when the realities of the world they live in literally smack her in the face and she breaks apart...before demonstrating her resilience and rebounding, just to be torn apart again). got damn

* inside out punch guy. ok, nice sacrifice.
* masked guy... why did he help the humans win again? wtf, i thought he wanted the monsters to win? this is basically the only thing i don't understand at all.
* doctor lady is a weirdo. there's gotta be more to her story than they've let on. and not necessarily a good story.
* president lady of mc's civsec office, her family is a bunch of criminals essentially? she called herself "evil"? i don't think so. i don't think killing your brother who killed your parents, embezzled all sorts of money, and had thousands of people die due to his actions with the monolith is inherently evil.

i would love for their to be a second season. i've just learned today that the LN was never finished and essentially abandoned by the author for the last (almost) decade. but...IT'S OK.

THIS SEASON WAS A GOOD, ONE-OFF. they killed the big baddie at the end. the mc lives, he states his desire to be a good person and not become evil. and the little girl is alive and still adorable.

this show is way better, way more psychologically complex and thought provoking than stuff like JJK, DS, MHA, CSM, etc (though maybe BB isn't considered shonen? oh, a quick search says it's seinen... oh well. it's still better)

8/10. it was VERY good
Aug 1, 2023 3:42 AM
Jul 2023
should've had a second season
Sep 15, 2023 9:39 AM
May 2021
I think episode was hurried like many thing they try cover at once, in my opinion episode can be elongated upto 45-50 min, Story is good something is also unanswered like who was blind girl and why see came back.
Sep 15, 2023 9:40 AM
May 2021
I think episode was hurried like many thing they try cover at once, in my opinion episode can be elongated upto 45-50 min, Story is good something is also unanswered like who was blind girl and why see came back (it's feel annoying).
Oct 30, 2023 3:40 PM

Dec 2022
Kasumitsu boasting about being a "villain" and Kisara calling herself a "blade of evil" made it exceedingly difficult to take the ending seriously. I believe this anime relies too much on improperly paced melodrama and shock value scenes over natural progression of the narrative. Combine that with an overabundance of pointless characters who are introduced and killed off just about every episode, and you've got yourself a real mess of an anime.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Best Girl? ( 1 2 3 )

Blind_Guardian - May 17, 2014

105 by proxima16 »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2014

238 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.