Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Oct 5, 2020 8:40 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. Idk, if he realized that or not. But it seemed Tatsuya just became more popular than before and not even the girls had a troubled with his status as Weed. Sasuga wa oniisama. But what about his undercover thingy? Hopefully those dumb fan girls really were not doing more job to uncovers some shit of his obvious secret. Well lets see how its played out.

Honestly, he got all of their attention really fast than i could anticipated. Its funny how Miyuki's reaction still remain statis on these one. Surely, she had a lot of focused with her own match rather than took care of her brother's popularity. I think its such a nice way to improved her annoying characteristic from previous arc. Well, i don't know if it would last long. So lets see the next one.

Ah, Mari's incident mystery from previous episode already being revealed by themself. The heck with that scene? I thought they could length some more time duration before its revelations. But nope. Its already pointed out the real deal: Third School versus First School. They even met each others in the end scene. Oh, well, its escalated fast already. But, whatever with the pace decision. Maybe its a good time for them to pick up the main issued, speed up some shitty boredom repetitive competition into the real competition between those twos academy. Once again, lets see how well its turned out.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 7, 2020 9:26 PM

Feb 2019
This episode was pretty alright.

The events in themselves are all very short, and from our perspective it's just a First High School beatdown thanks to Tatsuya's genius for the most part. As I thought, it seems that the Yostubas have the Shibas in a bind-- there's some sort of leverage they have over Tatsuya that prevents him from killing the aunt. He says himself that he thinks he's capable of doing so, but the Yostubas will just continue their oppression if she's defeated. What is this oppression? Also, what did Tatsuya do that makes the Yotsubas want to disassociate themselves with him so much?

The scene showing the Chinese syndicate leaders' roundtable was also interesting. They said that they'd die if First High School were to win, and that if they don't do their job 'the boss' would have to step in personally. Could they be controlled by the Yotsubas? What do they have to gain from Third High School winning (or First High School losing)? The bosses also went on to say that if it were just a matter of dying, it wouldn't be a big deal. This leads me to think that their boss is some ruthless and tortuous person. Could this be the Yotsuba aunt?

I'm intrigued by pretty much everything but the tournament itself. Yes, I'm rooting for First High, but ultimately what do they have to lose other than their reputation (if you take the syndicate out of the equation)?
Jan 26, 2022 10:48 PM
Oct 2019
jealousy is a bad look. but i hope that "bloom" kid actually does step up his game

the games haven't been as good as i was hoping. and there's not much of that crime organization, either

at least we learned that their aunt is controlling him or something. and he wants to take her out, but he's not strong enough to take on the whole family/house

confrontation in the hallway with school 3
Apr 8, 2022 3:11 PM

Mar 2019
Morisaki is such a shit, I hate him so much. The kid still clings onto his garbage bloom-weed ideology since it's the only thing he has going for himself. The vice-president is much better.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 19, 2023 7:54 AM

Nov 2010
Honoka looked hot on that surfboard. Her lovely boobies are emphasized in that suit.
So the headless dragon is behind the sabotage attempts. I guess they are in cahoots with Third High.
Shizuki is not my type, but she looked lovely in that kimono.
Miyuki is extra beautiful dressed as a Miko!
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.