Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 11, 2010 2:27 PM

Nov 2007
yuki76: i didn't even bother trying to remember..so i just systematically added what i had at hand, first my dvds, then what i had as video files. i'm a bit of a pack rat (well pack bunny), so i tend to collect things.the stuff i've seen but can't lay my paws on slipped through the cracks till i come across it on dvd or sub.
devilbunnies are comming! soon we will be leigon!!
Mar 11, 2010 3:46 PM

Dec 2009
Yuki76 (Female) said:
thanks everyone.
@Hakujoiu - I'm and rpg person, but my son likes COD and Halo.

<- recovering WoW-Addict. You?
Mar 11, 2010 7:23 PM

Jun 2009
Yuki76 said:
thanks everyone.
@Invisigoth - I know! My mind goes blank when I work on my list. So many titles, and I don't remember some until after I log off. I really ought to write them down.

1) which RPGs??? I haven't played in a while, but I use to play most of them :P

2) get ur kids to help with the input on ur lists :P. My niece n nephew helped me with mine :D

Mar 11, 2010 7:36 PM

Sep 2009
Dragon-Scales said:
Yuki76 said:
thanks everyone.
@Invisigoth - I know! My mind goes blank when I work on my list. So many titles, and I don't remember some until after I log off. I really ought to write them down.

1) which RPGs??? I haven't played in a while, but I use to play most of them :P

2) get ur kids to help with the input on ur lists :P. My niece n nephew helped me with mine :D
Hey Yuki... welcome to the club and great screen-name BTW ;-)

I too would like to know what RPG's you're into :-)

I'm a console gamer and really into RPG’s ... some of my fave PS2 titles are...

Dark Cloud
Dark Cloud 2
Jade Cocoon 2
OKAGE: Shadow King
Persona 4
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2

and for the PS1...

Jade Cocoon
Digimon World (the only game in the Digimon franchise I really liked… but I REALLY liked this game)
Mar 14, 2010 11:56 AM

Mar 2010
I'm a sucker for any Final Fantasy game, but IX is my favorite. I also play Dark Cloud, Harvest Moon, Enchanted Arms,Pokemon, Zelda, and .hack. I know there are more, but I can't think at the moment.

@Hakujou - I never played WoW but my hubby did. I just watched him.
@invisigoth - I may just have to grab the binder.
@Dragon - I think I'll ask them for help.
Mar 14, 2010 12:30 PM

Mar 2010
Hello club, my name is Larry Joe, I'm 31 years young and live in Columbus, Ohio. I like all kind of genres when it comes to anime, but I find myself enjoying the romantic comedy animes the best. I really enjoy talking about anime so give me a shout on my profile if you want to chat. Far as manga goes, I just started getting into it. I'm currently reading Vampire Kinight. Once again thanks for letting me join the club.
Mar 14, 2010 12:45 PM

Jun 2009
LarryJoe said:
Hello club, my name is Larry Joe, I'm 31 years young and live in Columbus, Ohio.

>,< .... no no.. need to behave ... need to wait until the door is actually closed so he can't run away!!! lol

Welcome aboard LarryJoe.
We're a wild and crazy bunch............ ok... not so wild these days... but definitely crazy!!

Mar 14, 2010 11:29 PM

Mar 2010
LarryJoe said:
Hello club, my name is Larry Joe, I'm 31 years young and live in Columbus, Ohio. I like all kind of genres when it comes to anime, but I find myself enjoying the romantic comedy animes the best. I really enjoy talking about anime so give me a shout on my profile if you want to chat. Far as manga goes, I just started getting into it. I'm currently reading Vampire Kinight. Once again thanks for letting me join the club.
Hello and welcome!
Mar 17, 2010 2:02 AM

Dec 2008
LarryJoe said:

Welcome aboard! There's chilled Geritol and Ensure in the community fridge! Drink up and enjoy the fun stuff with us fellow old farts! ^_^

May the DESU be with you! Always!
Mar 17, 2010 9:03 AM

Jun 2009
PhillyFlash said:
Welcome aboard! There's chilled Geritol and Ensure in the community fridge! Drink up and enjoy the fun stuff with us fellow old farts! ^_^

Careful LarryJoe... Philly's the local pusher.... Once ur hooked on that Geritol n Ensure... it's all over !!! :P

Mar 18, 2010 1:33 AM

Mar 2010
"Oh My"
Mar 18, 2010 1:40 PM

Dec 2008
Yo, LarryJoe, pay no attention to Dragon-Scales! He's just mad because I wouldn't share my Geritol and Ensure monopoly with him! ^_^

Mar 18, 2010 4:37 PM

Jun 2009
PhillyFlash said:
Yo, LarryJoe, pay no attention to Dragon-Scales! He's just mad because I wouldn't share my Geritol and Ensure monopoly with him! ^_^

Who's a him???
<< is female :P
n I don't want ur monopoly... I just want to keep my PB cup monopoly going :)

Mar 19, 2010 2:14 AM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
PhillyFlash said:

Who's a him???

My bad! I keep forgetting! Old age is setting in as I'm definitely forgetful! ^_^

Meanwhile, does that mean you won't share any PB cups with me?

Mar 19, 2010 9:01 AM

Jun 2009
PhillyFlash said:
Dragon-Scales said:
PhillyFlash said:

Who's a him???

My bad! I keep forgetting! Old age is setting in as I'm definitely forgetful! ^_^

Meanwhile, does that mean you won't share any PB cups with me?

lol I share PB cups with anyone willing to give hugs for them :P
They don't even have to be sweaty-man hugs just hugs is fine :P hehehe
Dragon-ScalesMar 19, 2010 10:39 AM

Mar 19, 2010 12:54 PM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:

Hugs for PB cups? Double cool to the nth degree! Where do I sign up? ^_^

Mar 19, 2010 6:45 PM

Jun 2009
PhillyFlash said:
Dragon-Scales said:

Line forms to the right ~_^

Mar 20, 2010 3:19 AM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
PhillyFlash said:
Dragon-Scales said:

Line forms to the right ~_^

Roger that! I'm willing to wait! Speaking of which, I had seen dark chocolate PB cups, but I think that was a limited time deal.

Mar 20, 2010 7:53 PM

Jun 2009
I don't think they dark PB cups r limited edition... any more than the big aka deep cups r :P

Dark chocolate is healthier for you...so they often try to sucker ppl in that way :P

Mar 20, 2010 9:18 PM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
I don't think they dark PB cups r limited edition... any more than the big aka deep cups r :P

Dark chocolate is healthier for you...so they often try to sucker ppl in that way :P
Unfortunately the Big Cups, White Chocolate, and Dark Chocolate PB cups are strictly variations that are available on a "Limited" basis. On a good note, I found this little gem of a recipe while I was searching for more info on PB cups. Amazing what you can find when you type in the wrong search parameters on Google. And what kind of moron came up with the sugar-free variant of PB cup?
Mar 21, 2010 8:33 AM

Jun 2009
OrlahEhontas said:
Amazing what you can find when you type in the wrong search parameters on Google. And what kind of moron came up with the sugar-free variant of PB cup?

Sugar... free ... PB cups???
for the love of ..... WHY??

Mar 21, 2010 11:36 AM

Dec 2008
OrlahEhontas said:
And what kind of moron came up with the sugar-free variant of PB cup?

Sugar-free? YUCK!! No way will I buy junk like that! It's un-American!!

Mar 22, 2010 9:43 AM

Dec 2008
PhillyFlash said:
OrlahEhontas said:
And what kind of moron came up with the sugar-free variant of PB cup?

Sugar-free? YUCK!! No way will I buy junk like that! It's un-American!!
Don't know about unamerican, but definitely unnatural. Evil even!
Mar 22, 2010 9:58 PM

Jun 2009
DAMN IT ... WE WANT OUR SUGAR FIX !!!! :P
*sniff* ...
<< hands out reese PB cups to everyone!!

Mar 23, 2010 1:45 AM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
DAMN IT ... WE WANT OUR SUGAR FIX !!!! :P
*sniff* ...
<< hands out reese PB cups to everyone!!

Thank you! You're a kind and giving person! ^_^ I'll spring for the cold milk! Yum!

To all the newcomers here----THIS is what you have to look forward to on this forum! HAHAHAHAHA!

Mar 27, 2010 11:21 PM

Jul 2007
Hi everyone!
My name is Edina from Romania ( Europe), 29 years old ( 30 years old in 13.09.2010) and i love anime since i was a little kid.
My newest hobby is manga but i'm still a baby regarding manga.
When i saw the first anime i didn't know that was called anime because i used to call it japanese cartoon. Only i found out that the name of the japanese cartoon i used to watch was anime.
My first anime was Sailor Moon and the list is growing every day. It's true that lately i don't have so much time like i used to have but i'm trying to see as much as i can during the week-ends.
If anyone has questions, please ask ^_^
Thanks again for the invitation. ^_^
[/url]

Mar 28, 2010 12:10 AM

Jan 2010
Welcome to the group.
Mar 28, 2010 2:38 AM

Dec 2008
Welcome aboard, edinaa! Glad to have you here! Hope you enjoy the group and will have lots of fun!

Mar 28, 2010 7:33 AM

Dec 2009
Hajimemashite, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Welcome to what will soon be the demise of your sanity :)
Mar 28, 2010 10:18 AM

Jun 2009
Hakujou said:
Hajimemashite, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Welcome to what will soon be the demise of your sanity :)

I thought one of the qualifications for this club was u already HAD to be insane?!?!?!

Welcome aboard our the crazy train edinaa... departing shortly for shores that are probably better left unknown :P

Mar 28, 2010 2:56 PM

Aug 2008
Hi. My name is Kyuu. I never did introduce myself, but I'm crazy.

Either that, or I forgot. >:D
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Mar 28, 2010 6:08 PM

Jun 2009
KyuuAL said:

Kyuu... ur BEYOND crazy.... :P
Tell me.. how exactly did u escape from that nifty jacket that does up in the back?? :P

Mar 29, 2010 1:38 AM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
KyuuAL said:

Kyuu... ur BEYOND crazy.... :P
Tell me.. how exactly did u escape from that nifty jacket that does up in the back?? :P

Well, what I want to know is if those nifty jackets come in purple? :P

Mar 29, 2010 1:06 PM

Mar 2010
He's really a reincarnated Hudini. I've seen them in black, but not purple.
Mar 29, 2010 1:56 PM

Jun 2009
We'll dye one purple just for u Philly :P
OK??

Mar 30, 2010 2:14 AM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
We'll dye one purple just for u Philly :P
OK??

Really? COOL! I'm so-ooooooooo happy! :P

*does happy dance*

Mar 31, 2010 7:34 PM

Aug 2006
LOL. It'll blend in real well with Archie's rainbow colored one... and slender's pink one. *runs*
Mar 31, 2010 8:38 PM

Dec 2008
Chelle said:
LOL. It'll blend in real well with Archie's rainbow colored one... and slender's pink one. *runs*
Archaeon has a (heaven forbid we ever see it IRL)rainbow colored spandex bodysuit, slenderfall has a pink tutu and Philly has a purple (please, Lord, let it not be passionate) straitjacket. And we wonder why the younger generation thinks we're weird.....
Apr 1, 2010 1:27 AM

Dec 2008
OrlahEhontas said:
Chelle said:
Archaeon has a (heaven forbid we ever see it IRL)rainbow colored spandex bodysuit, slenderfall has a pink tutu and Philly has a purple (please, Lord, let it not be passionate) straitjacket. And we wonder why the younger generation thinks we're weird.....

And what's wrong with a passionate purple? Just for that, no PB cups for you!

*pauses to give Orlah a bronx cheer*

As for the younger generation, a pox on their collective house! We old farts have much more fun than them since we don't care about trivial nonsense like sanity! ^_^

Apr 1, 2010 8:44 AM

Dec 2008
PhillyFlash said:
*pauses to give Orlah a bronx cheer*

As for the younger generation, a pox on their collective house! We old farts have much more fun than them since we don't care about trivial nonsense like sanity! ^_^
Pfft! One needs to be sane to worry about one's sanity. I, for one, gave up on mine when I went into the service, and never felt any need for it since then. And as for your bronx cheer, I reply -

Apr 1, 2010 9:17 AM

Jun 2009
OrlahEhontas said:

I thought the younger generation thought we were weird because we didn't wear our pants round our knees O.o

ohh cute raspberry :P

Apr 1, 2010 9:32 AM

Dec 2009
My generation is responsible for the Mullet. I am ashamed.
Apr 1, 2010 9:55 AM

Dec 2008
Hakujou said:
My generation is responsible for the Mullet. I am ashamed.
Why should you be? A Mullet is a perfectly fine hair styl...Sorry, I just couldn't say that with a straight face.
Apr 1, 2010 8:21 PM

Jun 2009
ya ... well... my ex was 8 yrs younger than me.. and he had a mullet :P
course in his head he was still stuck in the 70's too..
Imagine this.. we're driving down the road, he's trying to put the oldies station on and I'm smacking his hand to leave the new stuff playing >,<
*sigh*.... Mullet was probably the best part of him though :P
now THAT's sad :)

Apr 1, 2010 9:51 PM

Dec 2008
Dragon-Scales said:
ya ... well... my ex was 8 yrs younger than me.. and he had a mullet :P
course in his head he was still stuck in the 70's too..
Imagine this.. we're driving down the road, he's trying to put the oldies station on and I'm smacking his hand to leave the new stuff playing >,<
*sigh*.... Mullet was probably the best part of him though :P
now THAT's sad :)
Just one question - who was driving? If he was behind the wheel, etiquette calls for his choice in stations. If you were, it's your radio. Rule of thumb is - whomever is driving, controls the tunage. Unless you are driving your grandparent, in which case you listen to them and the stereo is turned off.
Apr 2, 2010 1:31 AM

Nov 2007
d-s sed: "I thought the younger generation thought we were weird because we didn't wear our pants round our knees O.o"

<mutters> "thou shalt not take the easy ones.... thou shalt not take the easy ones...."
devilbunnies are comming! soon we will be leigon!!
Apr 2, 2010 1:51 AM

Dec 2008
Invisigoth said:
d-s sed: "I thought the younger generation thought we were weird because we didn't wear our pants round our knees O.o"

Pants on the ground! Pants on the ground! Fallin' down like a fool 'cause my pants are on the ground! HA!

Apr 11, 2010 7:36 AM

Jun 2009
OrlahEhontas said:
Just one question - who was driving? If he was behind the wheel, etiquette calls for his choice in stations. If you were, it's your radio. Rule of thumb is - whomever is driving, controls the tunage. Unless you are driving your grandparent, in which case you listen to them and the stereo is turned off.

98% of the time Orlah .. I was my car, me driving ... other few times he was driving in the car I bought him. And yes.. the driver chooses the tunes in their own car :P
Dragon-ScalesApr 11, 2010 8:25 AM

Apr 28, 2010 4:20 AM

Oct 2008
Hajimemashite! I hope it's not too late to say hello to fellow club members. (I've never been good doing introduction stuff y'know. Lol)

So, yeah. The name is hagumi taken from Hanamoto Hagumi (Hachikuro). I'm a chronic procrastinator. Sounds like a full-fledged career eh? Anywho, I joined this club under recommendation from londo.

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Apr 28, 2010 5:43 AM

Dec 2009
Hajimemashite! Welcome to the crazy house. Always nice to have one more voice in our collective head.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Discuss the Series You Just Finished ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chelle - Jul 27, 2009

2878 by jdvz »»
6 hours ago

» Secret of Cerulean Sand (2002)

whiteflame55 - Apr 26

21 by filifjonkan »»
Today, 5:26 AM

» Kobato (2009) - April 2024 Group Watch ( 1 2 )

23feanor - Apr 2

51 by whiteflame55 »»
Apr 28, 5:34 AM

» Anime with adult main characters

zubby - Nov 30, 2023

6 by MeganeOverlord »»
Apr 25, 7:50 PM

Sticky: » Interest Thread for a Group Watch ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

23feanor - Oct 26, 2020

290 by OrlahEhontas »»
Apr 24, 4:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.