Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 26, 2014 8:13 PM

Mar 2014
so, since this season is suppose to be a summary of every season, i thought this would be the best place for this poll.

you can also talk about why you prefer the season you chose and which season was your favorite.

for me, my favorite was probably Rainbow live. Loved all the characters, all the drama felt well done and placed well, there were at-least one or two interesting mysteries that kept the fandom on their toes. the CGI and song choice was the best too. the story was very well done imo too. (and i do love when a mahou shojo anime allow boys to get in on the fun ;3)

my least favorite would have to be dear my future. while the song choice and CGI was a step up from last season, the characters kinda fell flat. the main villain is interesting but some of his antics seemed forced. i did like the explanation about where the prism sparkle started though. i guess it also doesn't help that i couldn't find good/any subs around the end of the season too.
Jul 18, 2014 1:03 PM

Aug 2013
Rainbow live all the way!
Sep 1, 2014 5:01 PM

Mar 2009
Just finished watching Rainbow Live and it's pretty much my favorite of the 3. I had high hope for Dear my Future since it did build on the first series and even had the original characters (albeit they weren't the main characters anymore) but it fell flat. I think I started to lose interest when they started mixing/matching the teams.
Nov 28, 2014 6:33 AM

Sep 2013
I was going to vote for Rainbow Live but due to its annoying plot twist I ended up choosing Aurora Dream.

NaruHina forever! Graphics by me~
Jul 13, 2015 11:41 PM

Nov 2007
Aurora Dream, but only by a slim margin. It's the original, and I think the most coherent and down to earth, which I liked. Rainbow Live was also very good, and the elements of the Prism World it expanded on were nice, if a bit convoluted. Dear My Future alternated between being fun and irritating, so it's my least favorite.
Apr 22, 2017 9:12 AM
Apr 2017
I expected Dear My Future to be the best since it is the sequel of aurora dream..... But I was highly depressed seeing it,since this series is only focused on fun. Plus I was not satisfied with plot and Mia defeating Legendary Aira ,I mean the way she defeated her was not even 1% satisfying!!!! Also that villain,Kinrara, in final episodes what he did To all prism stars was kind of very much fantasy. How could he can have such manipulation over Grateful Symphonia, even if he is not a prism star!!!😰Worst series ever!!!
I vote for Rainbow live since the plot was awesome and Ending was great and satisfying too.....
Mar 2, 2019 1:28 AM
May 2017
Obviously Rainbow live.
Nov 12, 2019 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
Rainbow Live is the best season of this franchise, I rewatched it 5 times and never got bored of it 10/10.

Aurora Dream is good but I don't click with the characters that much so I gave it a 7/10.

Dear My Future is a pure garbage, I hate Mia and her rival team, I only watched it because I wanted to see MARS but it all ended up in disappointment 1/10.
Nov 12, 2019 12:14 PM

Nov 2011
this is a difficult one. purely from a song/lyrics perspective and performance, Aurora Dream hands down, though Rainbow Live performances were amazing as well (especially the ones by Juné, Kazuki, Naru and Bell). you know Aurora Dream performances were that memorable when they used them again in the next two seasons. Serenon comedy skits were very enjoyable as well!
Dear my future was surprisingly enjoyable, and Mia grew on me after the first several episodes.
i think they did the friendship between Mia and Hein very well, though the drama is admittedly over the top. as for characters, Serenon, Rizumu + Aira + Naru + Bell definitely stand out in the entire franchise.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: All Star Selection Episode 5 Discussion

Strikefreedom117 - May 8, 2014

0 by Strikefreedom117 »»
May 8, 2014 9:47 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: All Star Selection Episode 4 Discussion

0 by Strikefreedom117 »»
May 8, 2014 9:25 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: All Star Selection Episode 3 Discussion

0 by Strikefreedom117 »»
May 8, 2014 9:15 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: All Star Selection Episode 1 Discussion

Blackbird - Apr 4, 2014

6 by TheAwesomeHannah »»
Apr 30, 2014 5:52 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: All Star Selection Episode 2 Discussion

MikelAL93 - Apr 12, 2014

3 by Strikefreedom117 »»
Apr 28, 2014 7:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.