Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kagerou Daze (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 22, 2014 2:33 AM
Dec 2013
Finally, I saw Shintaro with his Red eyes XD
But, how? o.o
Jun 22, 2014 2:39 AM

May 2010
So Shintarou knows everything and knowing it, he killed himself in route xx? That is cool.

Oh my God, so that was your plan, Ayano! You make me love you even more that I already do, so selfless and loving to your friends... Kano really was attached her to the most. Seto behaving like an older bro.

Otsukimi Recital!!! I adore this song, my most fav.! Momo's voice is so much like IA's in the original version, too.

This episode was a lot better than anything so far. This episode was really exciting. Well sure, this series could be A LOT BETTER, like amazing if they did it properly but damn, I am too happy to care for that atm. This episode delivered, like wooohoo. Takane!

Ayano and Momo shone this episode.

I am shamelessly shipping SetoMary, KonoMary and TakaEne all at the same time.
Jun 22, 2014 3:18 AM

Jan 2009
1. So it's all about reviving the teacher's dead wife…

2. How sad… the way the leader died to protect her friends

8/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Jun 22, 2014 3:48 AM

Apr 2014
Holy lord, best episode yet (and I'm still saying this even it didn't have very much Konoha in it!).

Thank you Shaft, thank you so much for saving up your budget to make this a decent episode in terms of animation. Some of those sky backgrounds could even be comparable to the standards of White Fox!

I saw Kuroha and I almost died. That was so awesome!!

Hmm... This episode is more like Yobanashi Deceive than it is Otsukimi Recital. XD

Mm, yeah, Snake!Kenjiro! X3 He was awesome.

Poor Ayano, she was so scared! The look in her eyes when she jumped off and the Snake smiled... And that note she left Kano and the others... *sobs*

It's nice to see Kano so emotional, the poor bugger.

Hmm... Not much Konoha this episode. Oh well, I got to see him naked in the tube. *nosebleed*

Kano-Seto moment was so sweet... :'(

Lolled at Hibiya's reaction to Momo figuring out his crush on Hiyori. XD

Weeee, Marry was riding on Konoha's back! XD I thought she looked weird from behind... I knew what Konoha was going to do the moment before he did it. I was so pissed when they didn't adapt the moment where Konoha jumps onto the hospital carrying Shintaro with him; that would've been hilarious. This'll suffice, though. :3

Arrrgggghhhh, Takane's back!!! I hope they explain that a little next episode...

Also, no one's reacting to this random black haired girl? (Takane I thought you'd get a bigger reaction...)

Also, TAKANE LOOK TO YOUR F**KING LEFT AT THE ALBINO DUDE STANDING NEXT TO YOU!!! Put the puzzle pieces together girl, AND GO AND HUG HIM EVEN THOUGH HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

Eeeekkk, was that

Oh I hope

Only one episode left. Fack that's depressing. I really like this series...
Jun 22, 2014 4:03 AM

May 2014
Very sad episode. there was a tear in my eye when Ayano kiill herself.

My theory on how Takane got her body back - her snake probably grant her wish...

It still sucks that no one was shocked that Takane got her body back or like "who the f"vck are you.. do we know you?"

Finally,the song part is soooo confusing like in the 3rd episode when they were trying to save Shintaro. it's happy, but at the same time it's awful and messy.
quit jacking off on your waifu, you disgusting weaboo
Jun 22, 2014 5:22 AM

Dec 2010
I didn't expect Ayano to turn like this, her last scene was so sad, I barely took it. And I felt so bad for Kano as well.

But the episode was great nonetheless. Too bad this is almost over. This could easily be a 24-episode run thanks to Summer Haze, even without going to Endless 8's lenth. Too bad Shaft didn't trust more budget into this one, as things and characters just got to develop in the last few episodes.
Jun 22, 2014 5:25 AM

May 2014
Ayano's death was really sad :'( Poor Kano..

But how did Ene got her body back?

I hope the finale explain all, but good episode, though.
ChuunichanJun 22, 2014 5:29 AM

Jun 22, 2014 5:42 AM

Dec 2012
Feels very rushed as always but anyways, it was a pretty good episode. It has a lot of content and I'm honestly still mind blown. Although I know how the plot goes and all, this episode made me realize a few things I didn't... and that's one of the reasons because I love Kagepro, it never stop surprising me!

Also look at those kids, they're so cool! Takane's neck is shafted tho.

Most of the episode broke my kokoro with all those tears and tragedy, but there was Momo brightening the night, and I love to see the little adventures of Konoha and Mary!!

There's so much happening can't wait to see how they will end this.
Jun 22, 2014 5:44 AM
Jun 2014
I knew that Takane was coming back and I was really happy that she kept Ene's personality but scrolling through these I'm also wondering why no one questioned why she was back, or even who she was because I'm pretty sure no one other than Kido and Kano had never seen her in that form before.
taxaneJun 22, 2014 5:51 AM
Jun 22, 2014 5:53 AM

Apr 2014
Some post-episode thoughts:

So no one is concerned as to why Shintaro has a draw full of scissors? XD

Seto really is a rather chill guy, he couldn't even care less when they approached a random black haired girl he had never met before!

Yeah, it looks cool and all, but where did the glass that was trapping Momo and the others go?

It's the first time they've actually been aware of a song actually happening rather than it just being background music! XD

So I may get some slack for this, but...
InTheOtherWorldJun 22, 2014 5:58 AM
Jun 22, 2014 6:29 AM

Mar 2014
Aries said:
which part does it show that shintaro actually kills himself to speak with ayane?

He takes a pair of scissors out of his drawer and brings it to his neck. It's in the beginning part of the episode. ^^
It doesn't really show him killing himself on-screen, but during the song it shows his empty room with a pair of scissors on the ground. :p

InTheOtherWorld said:

Of course he needs a drawer full of scissors. A NEET has to have many scissors... you never know when you may need it. XD

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” —Ging
Jun 22, 2014 6:45 AM

Oct 2010
I think I'm following it all ok (for the most part) but when/how the hell did Ene get her real body back? Did I miss something or have I just forgotten when it happened? (I really feel like this series would be better marathoned)
Jun 22, 2014 6:56 AM
Nov 2011
Welpie said:
Aries said:
which part does it show that shintaro actually kills himself to speak with ayane?

He takes a pair of scissors out of his drawer and brings it to his neck. It's in the beginning part of the episode. ^^
It doesn't really show him killing himself on-screen, but during the song it shows his empty room with a pair of scissors on the ground. :p

InTheOtherWorld said:

Of course he needs a drawer full of scissors. A NEET has to have many scissors... you never know when you may need it. XD

I saw someone on tumblr wonder if the scissors had the same meaning of the crows on episode 4 and were indicating how many resets they were gone or how many times Shintaro killed himself. Butit was just a theory, and I liked it XD

And I dont think that they didnt show any reaction, but rather, didnt had time notice her yet due to a lot things happening at the same time. I'm almost sure their reaction to Ene turning into Takane and Takene having Haruka's avatar, Konoha right in front of her eyes XD

Jun 22, 2014 6:58 AM
Nov 2011
SimmianPrime said:
I think I'm following it all ok (for the most part) but when/how the hell did Ene get her real body back? Did I miss something or have I just forgotten when it happened? (I really feel like this series would be better marathoned)

Well, what I think that hapened is that Kano connected her to the machines keeping her body alive and them zooooooom she gets back to her body. I dont think they will show it, most like you have to figure it out...
Jun 22, 2014 7:10 AM

Mar 2012
InTheOtherWorld said:
Seto really is a rather chill guy, he couldn't even care less when they approached a random black haired girl he had never met before!

Well, considering that he used his power to read Kano's mind just before that happened (at the end of the scene at the graveyard), I doubt that he'd be surprised anymore at that point.
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Jun 22, 2014 7:25 AM

Apr 2014
Bursama said:
InTheOtherWorld said:

Well, considering that he used his power to read Kano's mind just before that happened (at the end of the scene at the graveyard), I doubt that he'd be surprised anymore at that point.

Sshh! Don't mock me. X'D
Jun 22, 2014 7:47 AM

May 2014
Bursama said:
InTheOtherWorld said:

Then what about momo... or hibiya? or mary? 0^0
quit jacking off on your waifu, you disgusting weaboo
Jun 22, 2014 8:00 AM

Jul 2012
This series has only 12 episode and the way the plot is right now will most likely make the next and last episode feel awkward when the story tries to wrap every thing up.

Great episode!!!
Jun 22, 2014 10:01 AM

Oct 2012
Oh my god, it just hit me. In the original song timeline, Shintaro didn't have his power, so when he killed himself with the scissors, he was doing it out of his mourning over Ayano. However, during the manga and novel timelines, Shintaro doesn't kill himself because Ene successfully lured him out of his home. He would have gotten his eye power by then, but it didn't activate because there was nothing to trigger it. In the anime timeline however, the family picture triggered Shintaro's power, and now he remembers everything. But this time, I think he kills himself not for his depression. After all, he commits suicide right after the snake asks him what he's going to do now that he remembers everything. I think Shintaro remembers that if he commits suicide, he will be able to go into the Haze again, so with his memories, he figures out a plan and it's why he knows he can bring both him and Ayano back into the real world. BAM
Jun 22, 2014 10:49 AM
Jun 2014
Well, i am freaking out why this supernatural youth club doesn't freak out when ene come back with human body...I hope they'll explain it :(

For Shintaro's power, I think, at first he doesn't have a power, but, he got it from Mary when he saw Ayano's photo in their base camp. After that, Mary rewinded the time to before Shintaro was born, so when he is (re)born, he already got that power. But, when things happen on August 15th, Mary will rewind the time again to the time before Shintaro was born, so it repeats endlessly ehwn August 15th comes. While Mary rewind the time, all people memory will also be erased, while Shintaro, since he got his power, still remember each event from the loop.

Also, imo it doesn't require two people to enter the daze and one will come back to the world. I guess, when people died on August 15th they'll automatically enter the daze, however those who got their snake can return to the world, while Ayano choose to stay in the daze to prevent things.

I really want to see all mekakushi-dan's member got together but it means that damn-snake's requirements will be completed :(

Jin really trolls me with this plot :')
Jun 22, 2014 12:45 PM

Oct 2012
the feels~ the tears~ Q_Q

takane got her body back~
ahhhhhh takane and haruka meet, must see reactions ><

pretty good episode, last one next week TT^TT
( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Jun 22, 2014 1:36 PM

Jan 2014
Why was it that Ene wasn't even surprised seeing Konoha again?
Jun 22, 2014 2:17 PM

Mar 2012
Well, I guess that the reason why people haven't been shocked by Ene getting her body back is that they either know (Kano, Seto, Mary?), don't remember (Konoha) or just too excited to be freed (Hibiya, Momo, Kido).

Though, I'll be expecting more reactions out of that in the next episode.

Shaft, one episode left. Don't disappoint me anymore. (And give Seto more screentime.)
Count to 30 -victories:

Up to 30: 19 wins | Up to 60: 2 wins | Up to 90: 3 win | Up to 120: 1 win | Up to 150: 1 win | Up to 180:
0 wins | Up to 210: 1 win
Jun 22, 2014 3:10 PM

May 2013
Whoa... Okay remember those parts where Shintaro and Ayano are talking in past episodes? Ayano's eyes are red, but not in this episode because Shintaro's eye power gets triggered. So it's safe to say that Shintaro and Ayano's eye power are the same since the snake that Shin was talking to has Ayano's VA.

I'd like to know exactly when Mary gave the snake to Shintaro. If it's the same as Ayano's then, that means that Ayano must have given it to Marry somehow. After looking at the anime's LTM, there was a snake before Marry holds Shintaro's head. This must be Ayano's snake.

And now that I think about it, the news reporter says that it is 12 o'clock midnight, meaning that it is August 16 (It was August 15 when EP 5 started). So if the evil snake were to gather all the snakes into the real world without sending anyone to the Daze, then this would be it. He can just have Shintaro return from the Daze and proceed to kill everyone to eventually and successfully create the new monster... I'm wondering how Shintaro AND Ayano (the heroes) can put a stop to this. Like seriously...

And why is it that Ayano, and Marry are pushing Shintaro to remember this tragedy? Is he fit to do something that Ayano can't do when she held the Favoring Eyes snake? And how can Marry
where Shintaro's eye powers are dormant? Marry's hand in that should have brought him to a Point A where Shintaro doesn't have any eye powers, so how?
Jun 22, 2014 3:14 PM

Aug 2011
This anime is bad, and whoever watches it should feel bad.
Anyways, hope for next week to make more sense and explain some things.
Jun 22, 2014 3:57 PM

Oct 2010
so how did ene get her body back? kinda feels like they rushed this series, i think if they would have given it 3-5 more episodes they could explain everything in much better detail, a bit of a shame
Jun 22, 2014 5:30 PM

Sep 2013
Ayano ;__;

poor kano having to deal with everything on his own, good thing Seto is there for him

Jun 22, 2014 6:49 PM

Oct 2012
reversereality said:
And why is it that Ayano, and Marry are pushing Shintaro to remember this tragedy? Is he fit to do something that Ayano can't do when she held the Favoring Eyes snake?

Shintaro wanted it himself. The snake even told him that.

reversereality said:
And how can Marry
where Shintaro's eye powers are dormant? Marry's hand in that should have brought him to a Point A where Shintaro doesn't have any eye powers, so how?

The anime makes it look like Mary gave the power to him during the time reset. This may make the power universal or something.
Jun 22, 2014 7:11 PM

Oct 2011
Ayano isn't dead but stuck in the other world. That means Hiyori, Shion, Azami and anyone else are alive then?
Jun 22, 2014 7:17 PM

Dec 2008
Ene got her body back! So, is Haruka the cyborg? Is Shintaro really dead? I guess he would have to be in order to meet Ayano again. But, who stabs themselves in the neck and then takes the time to neatly place the "clean" scissors on the bed?

Totally looking forward to this final episode. I have a feeling it's going to be a wild one!

Sent with Mal Updater
Hannah_AnaJun 22, 2014 7:25 PM
Jun 22, 2014 9:27 PM

Aug 2010
When the hell did Ene get her body back? This show feels extremely rushed.
Jun 22, 2014 10:17 PM

May 2013
EpicCh33se said:
reversereality said:
And why is it that Ayano, and Marry are pushing Shintaro to remember this tragedy? Is he fit to do something that Ayano can't do when she held the Favoring Eyes snake?

Shintaro wanted it himself. The snake even told him that.

Yes, cuz he made the vow with Marry. I was asking why Ayano was telling him to remember the tragedy. Like, what's the point? Maybe its so that he can remember that dying on August 15 gets him in the Daze? And then he can get Ayano out of the Daze and confront the Kenjirou's snake?

I've searched around on other discussions and it turns out that Shin's eyes are different than Ayano's. So Ayano's eye power is STILL unknown XD... Dang. Shin's eyes semes like it allows him to remember things... And since Outer Science shows (where he's absent) it could be memories from other people. But it's kinda like Seto's power cuz he can peek into memories, right?
Jun 22, 2014 11:43 PM

Aug 2013
Hm so that was a little weird, and kind of hard to follow, but from what I gathered:

We learned how Ayase died, and apparently that differs a bit from the other material.

We see black Shintaro who apparently killed himself to enter the Heat Haze and talk to Ayase.

We learn more about Ayase's dad and his snake power.

Apparantly Ene gets her Takane body back without any explanation, and doesn't even acknowledge Konoha lol.

So for this episodes song, did they cover a vocaloid song with another vocaloid? What the fuck?

So I've been wondering why Kuroha is teased for a millisecond in the OP, and judging from this episodes ending it all makes sense. All of the snakes need to be gathered in one place as Kenjirou (snake) said. Right now all of the gang are in that little room, and somehow Shintaro is going to bring Ayase out of Heat Haze (probably as inexplicably as Ene getting her body back) and go to that room with them. Then boom, Kuroha will appear.

Also, Marry's Medusa/eye power form is legit. Snake scales, red eyes, and her hair turns multi-colored with floating spikes. Talk about badass.
Jun 23, 2014 1:02 AM

Aug 2008
Oooh. I like Shaft anime. And the source material is quite interesting too. I liked the insert songs too.
But the only thing I'm a bit confused about is how everyone else didn't seem to be that surprised of seeing Takane in human form. At least some reaction to seeing her would've been enough. It's also gonna be sad if she stays permanently in human form. Data Takane is much cuter.
Jun 23, 2014 1:05 AM

Oct 2012
reversereality said:
I've searched around on other discussions and it turns out that Shin's eyes are different than Ayano's. So Ayano's eye power is STILL unknown XD...

Wow. It looks like all those theories about Ayano passing her power to Shintaro were wrong. This puts a new meaning towards Lost Time Memory.

reversereality said:
And since Outer Science shows (where he's absent) it could be memories from other people.

Shintaro is seen in the Outer Science PV, but I don't think he actually gets

However, we see Shintaro lying on the ground in the Outer Science segment of the OP. Multiple Outer Sciences under different circumstances?
Jun 23, 2014 1:15 AM

Jan 2014
Good episode. That being said, next episode has a shitload of explaining to do, on top of being the finale. Unless we get a season 2, which would be great, but is doubtful to happen.

Also, isn't it pretty obvious how Ene got her body back? Kano took her down there saying he had a present for her, and showed her her body. Considering he implicitly know the process that got her separated from her body in the first place, it's not hard to put 2 and 2 together here. I mean, we don't know precise details, but we know enough.
Jun 23, 2014 1:25 AM

Oct 2012
Holy crud, I just thought of something regarding Shintaro and Ayano having the same power.

Edit
------------

Never mind, I was wrong. When

in the manga, it says in the booklet that he can't summon the Favoring Eyes snake.
EpicCh33seJun 23, 2014 1:31 AM
Jun 23, 2014 2:11 AM

Jun 2014
Good episode for those who kept complaining about the confusing plot. ENJOY IT BECAUSE ITS CONFUSING!
Am I the only one who really likes Tsubomi cause she's so cute. :3

I still think that the anime is a different path, it may be a path that wraps up the LN and manga somehow?

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Jun 23, 2014 4:15 AM

Mar 2014
Rikudo95 said:
I still dont get how Shintaro got the read eyes...i mean he never died and entered the heat haze...Also why are Ayanos eyes red if she never returned from the heat haze alive?

Shintaro already died, just in another world before that one existed

also to get the red eyes,, all you need is a snake inside you. you don't really have to "return"
Jun 23, 2014 4:47 AM

Apr 2014
About Shintaro, Ayano and the Favouring Eyes:

Jun 23, 2014 8:41 AM

Feb 2013
Eleven episodes in and I'm still only scratching the surface in terms of the story. I wonder how they'll finish it all off.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Jun 23, 2014 8:55 AM

Jul 2012
Ene......got her body back?! D:

Hmm.....how? o-o Did I miss something? Meep?! D:
Damn....every episode I watch, there's always at least a question or 2 that pop up in my head. :/

Anyways.....after some of the group members get captured, Momo and Kido come up with a plan to escape from the prison. With that plan being a succession.....everyone came to the rescue. :3 It was cool how all the group members were all together, except one guy. :P Where did he go off too? o-o

Next week is finally the final episode. :P
Jun 23, 2014 10:12 AM

Jul 2009
Hold on... did I miss something? How is Takane back in her body?
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jun 23, 2014 1:08 PM

Dec 2009
wheresthehandle said:
Hold on... did I miss something? How is Takane back in her body?
In the previous episode Kano showed Takane her body which was in a tube, and since her eye power is literally immortality she must have just went back into her body. Either that or Kano plugged her into the system so she can go back into her body.

Either way, Takane is back in her body. :D My only question is where did she get her school uniform from. xD

You know, I SERIOUSLY hope that Dark Konoha stays where he is. A cameo in the opening, because I do not want to see ONE millisecond of that godawful Outer Science segment.

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
ZelotJun 24, 2014 3:40 AM
Jun 23, 2014 9:41 PM
Feb 2011
As someone who never read or watched anything about this series elsewhere besides the anime, I can say that I was able to follow the plot and, while it was very confusing, it kind of made sense to me after all the explanations. The problem is, I never really felt like the story was really progressing, just a bunch of questions being answered, just like a ten episode long introduction.
It seems to me like close to no action was taken towards any objective in the anime, because, in my eyes, the true objective of mekakushi-dan wan't even shown to us yet.
What really, really confuses me is how this anime will manage to deviler it's full experience within 12 episodes, as this just felt to me as a very long epilogue to what is yet to come. If the anime really ends in the next episode, it will need to make an insane amount of progress towards it's conclusion to a point that I don't really belive that it will happen in a satisfatory manner. Maybe to those who already read the manga(or whatever there is to read), the story makes sense enough for them to be able to enjoy the ride, be it for the nostalgia, or something.
I really like the anime, but it's pacing, plus the manner in wich the explanations where made kind of created an experience for me wich isn't really complete if it ends next episode, as I already said, it never felt like the story was really having any progression besides introduction to the plot.
I was hoping largely for a second season, but it seems like that there won't be one. This kind of makes me sad, because inside me I feel like the show is just starting, even if that is not the case. I hope that they pull off something insane next episode, or I will have to agree that this anime is kind of a bait for the other products related to it. Kind of an exhibition of the moments portrayed in the other works, not so detailed in the anime.
realm087Jun 23, 2014 9:48 PM
Jun 24, 2014 2:42 AM

Dec 2011
Yes omg Summertime Record!!! Though from the sound of the preview it's gonna have a bit of Outer Science.
Jun 24, 2014 2:51 AM

May 2013
Well, wth for not explaining how did Ene had her original body back. She reunited again with Konoha so yippeee.

They explained the cause of Ayano's suicide. Welp, one more episode.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 24, 2014 3:18 AM

Jun 2013
realm087 said:
As someone who never read or watched anything about this series elsewhere besides the anime, I can say that I was able to follow the plot and, while it was very confusing, it kind of made sense to me after all the explanations. The problem is, I never really felt like the story was really progressing, just a bunch of questions being answered, just like a ten episode long introduction.
It seems to me like close to no action was taken towards any objective in the anime, because, in my eyes, the true objective of mekakushi-dan wan't even shown to us yet.
What really, really confuses me is how this anime will manage to deviler it's full experience within 12 episodes, as this just felt to me as a very long epilogue to what is yet to come. If the anime really ends in the next episode, it will need to make an insane amount of progress towards it's conclusion to a point that I don't really belive that it will happen in a satisfatory manner. Maybe to those who already read the manga(or whatever there is to read), the story makes sense enough for them to be able to enjoy the ride, be it for the nostalgia, or something.
I really like the anime, but it's pacing, plus the manner in wich the explanations where made kind of created an experience for me wich isn't really complete if it ends next episode, as I already said, it never felt like the story was really having any progression besides introduction to the plot.
I was hoping largely for a second season, but it seems like that there won't be one. This kind of makes me sad, because inside me I feel like the show is just starting, even if that is not the case. I hope that they pull off something insane next episode, or I will have to agree that this anime is kind of a bait for the other products related to it. Kind of an exhibition of the moments portrayed in the other works, not so detailed in the anime.

Ah kmsma, I wish more people knew this.
This is an EXTENSION of Kagerou Project. It is not a stand-alone anime, it is connected with the novels and manga so of course it wouldn't make much sense.

In other words, it's a SEQUEL which answers all (or at least most) of the questions of the songs, novels and manga.
Jun 24, 2014 10:19 AM

Dec 2013
So many questions:

Since Takane grabbed her body back, doesn't it mean that she's lost her power? I mean the power was to enable her to digitize herself right? Since she's out of the digi world, that would mean she lost her powers, no?

Shintaro meets Ayano in the Haze...... does this mean that he was her assigned pairing? How is it possible? I mean, we're talking about a two year gap here. It doesn't make sense unless the people all died at the same time right? That's what happened for each and every other pairing we've seen thus far. Is the Shintaro/Ayano pair just a cheap cop-out? because that's what it feels like to me.

Will destroying the Heat Haze world bring back all the people lost in there, or will they all pass on? I ask this not just because of Ayano, but also because of Hiyori and Ayano's mother and all the other people that are supposedly trapped in the Haze. In the end will Hibiya ever see Hiyori ever again?

Also, after each of the Mekakushi Dan acquire their power, it seems that they immediately come to understand their own situation. Why is Hibiya the only one who doesn't understand the theory of "Two dead, one comes back"? Why does it seem like he has no memory of the resurrection, nor the fact that Hiyori no longer exists in this world?

Oh yeah, and who or what are those people who abducted Kido, Momo and Hibiya? That part didn't make sense.

Any and all answers would be appreciated.

Can't wait till the ending next week!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 24, 2014 12:43 PM

Dec 2009
L-Ryoshi said:
Since Takane grabbed her body back, doesn't it mean that she's lost her power? I mean the power was to enable her to digitize herself right? Since she's out of the digi world, that would mean she lost her powers, no?
Takane's Eye Power is literally immortality, and she can use it to give herself whatever form she wants. Although her powers are still not fully understood or explained properly, but if she can transform then she can just transform into Ene whenever she wants, but I don't know how that will work. Like I said her powers aren't properly told of aside from it being immortality and transforming her form.
Cy_ManJun 24, 2014 12:50 PM
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Mekakucity Reload ???? When ???

Ghefira - Mar 30, 2023

7 by dargoid »»
Jan 21, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2014

284 by Strikrr »»
Aug 5, 2023 12:12 PM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

170 by Strikrr »»
Aug 5, 2023 6:15 AM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

361 by Strikrr »»
Aug 3, 2023 12:28 PM

Poll: » Mekakucity Actors Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2014

242 by Strikrr »»
Aug 3, 2023 11:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.