New
Oct 2, 2009 6:38 AM
Jul 2018
What would you do?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 2, 2009 6:53 AM
Mar 2009
Depending on the world, one of the following:

Medieval type: Sparhawk style (David Eddings, look it up).

Futuristic type: Batman!

"Only you can save us and our world!" type: Demand they give me at least 5 virgin women of my choosing a day for the rest of eternity if I do XP

Parallel world with only a few differences (i.e. ESPers exist): Probably the same thing I do now but with the occasional burst of blowing shit up with my mind.

Past: Change it.

Specific Past (i.e. WWII): Take Hitler's place, rearrange the Nazi regime into something much cooler, and change the swastika to a unicorn or something. Then convince the Japanese to not bomb Pearl Harbour as it won't work out well for them and to instead enslave the stupid Americans using their delicious, delicious sushi...

Oct 18, 2009 1:38 PM
Jul 2018
chinlamp said:
Depending on the world, one of the following:

Medieval type: Sparhawk style (David Eddings, look it up).

Futuristic type: Batman!

"Only you can save us and our world!" type: Demand they give me at least 5 virgin women of my choosing a day for the rest of eternity if I do XP

Parallel world with only a few differences (i.e. ESPers exist): Probably the same thing I do now but with the occasional burst of blowing shit up with my mind.

Past: Change it.

Specific Past (i.e. WWII): Take Hitler's place, rearrange the Nazi regime into something much cooler, and change the swastika to a unicorn or something. Then convince the Japanese to not bomb Pearl Harbour as it won't work out well for them and to instead enslave the stupid Americans using their delicious, delicious sushi...

Haha a unicorn that certainly is different.. so what exactly would you do to the nazi regime..
but what if I don't want to be enslaved.. >_>
batman is awesome...
Jan 17, 2010 10:48 AM

Nov 2009
well im not a calm person ill go crazy couse i wouldnt now anyone/thing
Aug 29, 2011 9:17 PM
Jul 2018
I would probably do the same thing.. Well at least at first I would. Then I would tell myself to get my crap together and do something about it.
Apr 24, 2014 10:01 PM
Dec 2013
I would do what queen's do...I would rule!

Basically, find the hottest warrior whose cause suited me (saving people would be nice), join up, fight the bad guys with my awesome martial arts (2nd-dan karate black belt), kick butt, marry the guy I love, have two+ kids, and live happily ever after.

Basically, my own private fairytale :P
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Your favorite falling into another world manga/anime?

removed-user - Oct 2, 2009

7 by Era-Rae26 »»
Apr 24, 2014 9:56 PM

» Introduce yourself!

removed-user - Aug 29, 2011

1 by Era-Rae26 »»
Apr 24, 2014 9:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.