Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 18, 2014 4:21 PM
Jan 2014
episode was too good. hax.
Jun 18, 2014 4:22 PM

Nov 2009
Awesome episode as usual.

Lots of Jibril whom I adore <3

Sora and Shiro both being bosses as usual as well.

<3!!!
Jun 18, 2014 4:31 PM

Jul 2012
The more i watch this anime, the more i like it. Hyped for the last episode!
Jun 18, 2014 4:50 PM

Aug 2013
Javera said:
I died at this part

The appearance of Kurisu and the reference to "Steins;Gate" really surprised me there. Haha.
Jun 18, 2014 4:52 PM

Dec 2012
Amazing episode! Izuna-tan's way of saying Desu reminds me of Dekomori from Chuunibyo. They say it in a similar way. And OMG at Jibril's face when she was saying "HI....welcome" when Izuna was falling from the building.
Jun 18, 2014 4:54 PM
Jan 2013
Jaeger07 said:
kitkatxz said:

It was a complinent my friend not much fans of this show can't take haters, well with reasons... I'm always up to be proved wrong cause i'll will acklonge if im wrong or not.
Back to trust thing
Sora has trusted Shiro ablitlies every-time... in the chess game when she was losing, he didn't doubt her, In the existence thing he didn't doubt her...., just really pisses me off she always needs to ask her Onii-chan if he trusts her when ever she's in charge or just makes a plan out of thin air... unlike Sora who can just go in thinking if i can't do my sister can, really shows how weak shiro is with people who are close to her...
edit: GRAMMAR IS SOMETHING I REALLY LACK IN :D

Reassurance is quite a many-splendored thing you know.

Given their upbringing, it may be wise to imply that behind their facade they are just two half-siblings who have been abandoned by parents and thus are somewhat faltering in the trust department. Besides, what can you expect from that 11-year old girl apart from her superhuman intellect? Of course without moral support she'd probably cower in a catatonic state in a corner somewhere.

Nothing... that's why im pretty sure why she's only used as a plot-device cause she's smart as hell and for pedos(You guys make me sick.. ur the reason japan keeps making this kind of character.....) The thing is that yes they were abandoned by their parents and the trust issues between other people have reasons but the trust shiro has for her bro is just weak... I mean if your parents abandoned you, and your brother stayed with you treating you with respect for like 5-6 years, i'm pretty sure that he can trust her and she can trust him without hesitation......
kitkatxzJun 18, 2014 6:28 PM
Jun 18, 2014 4:58 PM

Jul 2010
WAIT WAIT IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?

Who can understand the reference will win my eternal respect.
Jun 18, 2014 5:10 PM

Dec 2012
This episode was amazing on all fronts! I just don't know where to even start. Izuna transforming was definitely the peak of the episode though! I can't wait for the next episode!

Also I'm loving the "fanservice" moments with Steph falling in love with Jibril, herself, Sora, etc over and over. They just love screwing with her!
Jun 18, 2014 5:13 PM

May 2014
NGnL is the funniest, and bestest anime ever, it reminds me that i am able to be eurphoic no matter were i am! i remember being showered in mediocre anime but then Izuna popped his face out and i was carried by the light! good thing evangelion is a thing of the pass when we have this masterpeice of an anime. i hope there is 5 seasons!! screw off haters!$
Jun 18, 2014 5:15 PM

Jul 2012
Woot! This game is freaking awesome! Shooting cute girls with guns to make them fall in love with you (For a short while. :P) Nice game choice of the Warbeasts....but....they're cheating?! What!? D: Not cool.....but Shiro and Sora came up with the best strategy ever~! x3

That cliff hanger though! D: Grr....next episode is the last one too! D: They have to make some sort of second season, or.....Sora and Shiro didn't fulfill there goal of playing chess against the God Teto! D:

Hmm.....you know an anime is really awesome when it goes by so fast! D:

OH! That fan service though! xD Sora tried to make the panties of an NPC disappear...but fails. xD Shiro had no panties around the last part! D: Cute. xD
Jun 18, 2014 5:16 PM

Jul 2013
Awesome episode.
First 4-5 mins were hilarious.

Just one episode left.

SandyBoiJun 18, 2014 5:24 PM
Jun 18, 2014 5:22 PM

May 2014
Ahaha Jibril x Shiro. She will be punished later! Great episode, can't wait for the next!
Jun 18, 2014 5:27 PM
Feb 2014
kitkatxz said:
#
It was a complinent my friend not much fans of this show can't take haters, well with reasons... I'm always up to be proved wrong cause i'll will acklonge if im wrong or not.
Back to trust thing
Sora has trusted Shiro ablitlies every-time... in the chess game when she was losing, he didn't doubt her, In the existence thing he didn't doubt her...., just really pisses me off she always needs to ask her Onii-chan if he trusts her when ever she's in charge or just makes a plan out of thin air... unlike Sora who can just go in thinking if i can't do my sister can, really shows how weak shiro is with people who are close to her...
edit: GRAMMAR IS SOMETHING I REALLY LACK IN :D

Thank you once again then :D

Ah well that is one of her flaws character wise; she can't really trust people and while she trusts her brother, she is incredible bad at expressing her feelings hence she often seems to be distant to everybody.

On the other hand that is sth Sora is really good in, even too good which alienates him from other people; I mean who would call himself trash while being brutally honest? You could say that he can't lie, he can twist the truth in almost incredible ways but he can't really lie.

It is exactly this dynamic between these two that I like: One can't say what she truely feels, the other one can only say what he truely feels.

And concerning grammar: don't worry, even though english is my secondary language I have times where I greatly suck at it and I'm rather bad at expressing what I want to say because of that every now and then :D
Jun 18, 2014 5:30 PM

May 2012
- wakaka at Steph making love to herself xD
- im all hype for next episodes, theres always a surprise
- and that jibril sadistic look is just so BA haha

so did shiro calculate izuna to shoot directly at her underwear too? wow, now i wish if im a genius at math haha
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Jun 18, 2014 6:17 PM

Mar 2009
Please tell me this series will have a second season...
Jun 18, 2014 6:34 PM

May 2012
Epic ep, love the animation and as usual the comedy in it..
Poor Dola she's always get bully.. and Jibril was badass shes my fav, wonder if she was under controlled by Izuna that just means she lost T.T

Jun 18, 2014 6:35 PM

Jun 2012
Love or Loved is a great game. Freaking hilarious skits done here; the show really uses the game's rules to dish out such good comedy X'D
Jun 18, 2014 6:38 PM

Aug 2011
Yeeeeeah I'm not eating this up, though the P4 reference was spot-on, along with the other two, Stein's;Gate and Akiba LOL.
Jun 18, 2014 6:39 PM

Jan 2013
Yes I called the twist before it was revealed.
Some impressive animation at points. Very engaging.
Jun 18, 2014 6:40 PM

Oct 2012
Sora seem to having way to much fun shooting clothes off with that gun
Jun 18, 2014 6:40 PM

Dec 2012

Ok, dude, you have serious problems with this show. I have no idea why you even watch it considering your comments? And no I'm not one of the "fans that wants to change your mind." Your posts just come off as highly offensive. Almost trolling in nature.

Also I HATE loli characters/shows with a passion and I've really enjoyed this show plus Black Bullet. I'm thankfully in the minority of anime fans who has never ONCE even considered going over to the darkside and becoming a "loli fanboy." But I have to disagree with your comments on Shiro on multiple fronts. But to be perfectly honest, I just don't have the patience, nor even care to list the reasons why Shiro is actually a good character.

Oh and about her "trust issues." They are constantly doing that to show that she needs reassurance every time she does something risky. It also shows that while she's extremely intelligent, she does have a few major character flaws. Or rather mental hangups. That's actually a good thing. Having a character be perfect in every regard sucks in an anime.

EDIT: Oh and before you say I'm just a mindless fanboy who has given in to the hype - I started enjoying this show before I even got onto MAL to talk about it. I only get onto MAL for updates on things and because my "anime buddies" don't really talk about the shows they like a lot. So I figured I would come here and talk about a show I enjoy with other people who enjoy it as well. But I legitimately like this show not because of the "hype train" but because it's actually an enjoyable show for many reasons. Much of which people have said already due to every episode containing bits and pieces of what makes this show great.
xPreatorianxJun 18, 2014 6:45 PM
Jun 18, 2014 6:43 PM

Jan 2011
wished the Legend of the Galactic Heroes reference to be a bit longer
Jun 18, 2014 6:57 PM

Aug 2008
Lol @ the opening.

What a minute... in episode two, when Steph separated the siblings by just a hallway, both siblings started to lose all sense of thinking rationally. So how the heck are Shiro and Sora able to think so calmly after Jibril took Sora away from Shiro?

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jun 18, 2014 6:59 PM

Jul 2012
So did Sora and Shino win with that final shot.

Great episode!!!
Jun 18, 2014 7:01 PM
Oct 2012
guyklc said:
What a minute... in episode two, when Steph separated the siblings by just a hallway, both siblings started to lose all sense of thinking rationally. So how the heck are Shiro and Sora able to think so calmly after Jibril took Sora away from Shiro?

That's a nice question. The likely answer is that Shiro knows that they are holding hands in reality, so once she understood they were in a game reality, being separated isn't that big a deal. Don't forget that she was out of sight of him when she first attacked Izuna as well.

So in games they can be separated, this was shown in the first episode when they were playing that fighting game in the real world. They had to split up to beat that one woman.

Edit: I haven't seen it mentioned, but a little touch I loved was when Sora first shot Steph and Jibiriru was holding her back. Scene made me chuckle.
Takuan_SohoJun 18, 2014 7:11 PM
Jun 18, 2014 7:17 PM
Jul 2012
kitkatxz said:
Jaeger07 said:

Reassurance is quite a many-splendored thing you know.

Given their upbringing, it may be wise to imply that behind their facade they are just two half-siblings who have been abandoned by parents and thus are somewhat faltering in the trust department. Besides, what can you expect from that 11-year old girl apart from her superhuman intellect? Of course without moral support she'd probably cower in a catatonic state in a corner somewhere.

Nothing... that's why im pretty sure why she's only used as a plot-device cause she's smart as hell and for pedos(You guys make me sick.. ur the reason japan keeps making this kind of character.....) The thing is that yes they were abandoned by their parents and the trust issues between other people have reasons but the trust shiro has for her bro is just weak... I mean if your parents abandoned you, and your brother stayed with you treating you with respect for like 5-6 years, i'm pretty sure that he can trust her and she can trust him without hesitation......

I think her asking him whether he trusts her or not was Shiro trying to hint that what was about to happen was part of her plan. If she just flat out explained her plan then and there, she knows Izuna probably would have heard them. If anything, I think that reaffirms their trust because it shows that she was able to leave the entire deduction to him with next to no help.
Jun 18, 2014 7:19 PM

Jun 2008
AlexGK said:
The puns, the puns!
God damn it, why does it have to end next week. Also, I really hope Steph will be usefull in the end. So far all she has been is a pair of walking boobs with a key between them...

She is essentially the only reason the country is still running, you know...

Also Kaoishin, I expected more from you. Chained sarcasm? Really? Get out of 'ere!

retepeters said:
isn't izuna using magic now at the end? the game should be over

next episode is the last and i don't believe this series is going to end next week
something i didn't like much throughout these 11 (12 to be) episodes is that they really didn't get to know their new country at all...
looking forward to a second season

The game's rules don't state, that they are forbidden from using magic, however, they are unable to do so (ie: Jibril losing her ability to fly). What Izuna used was an innate ability similar to self-hypnosis (you can learn it, use it, so long as you meet certain requirements)
Jun 18, 2014 7:21 PM

Jul 2013
Oh boy I can't believe it's ending next week.
Jun 18, 2014 7:21 PM
Jan 2013

Thank you for sharing this... favorited and bookmarked I LOVE how madhouse handles the animation in this show just beautiful.
xPreatorianx said:

Ok, dude, you have serious problems with this show. I have no idea why you even watch it considering your comments? And no I'm not one of the "fans that wants to change your mind." Your posts just come off as highly offensive. Almost trolling in nature.

Also I HATE loli characters/shows with a passion and I've really enjoyed this show plus Black Bullet. I'm thankfully in the minority of anime fans who has never ONCE even considered going over to the darkside and becoming a "loli fanboy." But I have to disagree with your comments on Shiro on multiple fronts. But to be perfectly honest, I just don't have the patience, nor even care to list the reasons why Shiro is actually a good character.

Oh and about her "trust issues." They are constantly doing that to show that she needs reassurance every time she does something risky. It also shows that while she's extremely intelligent, she does have a few major character flaws. Or rather mental hangups. That's actually a good thing. Having a character be perfect in every regard sucks in an anime.

EDIT: Oh and before you say I'm just a mindless fanboy who has given in to the hype - I started enjoying this show before I even got onto MAL to talk about it. I only get onto MAL for updates on things and because my "anime buddies" don't really talk about the shows they like a lot. So I figured I would come here and talk about a show I enjoy with other people who enjoy it as well. But I legitimately like this show not because of the "hype train" but because it's actually an enjoyable show for many reasons. Much of which people have said already due to every episode containing bits and pieces of what makes this show great.

I'm sorry i have different opinions, I watch this show cause i find entertaining thank you very much.. plus madhouse OP. The comedy in the first half was good made me laugh in every episode and in these episodes are lacking very badly.... See the thing is that one i will never like a character/show that sexualize any little girl/herself, plus shiro neet personality just makes fucking cringe... The show/character loses my respect in every aspect and will probably never be rate above a 5 cause i can predict what's coming ahead which is what exactly when i watched this show.... See the thing is yes it is good when characters have flaws cause being perfect is boring but thing is.... is that i hate when characters have flaws that don't make any sense.... it really pisses me off for example you're super smart at math and your confident you can ace and math test yet proceed to doubt yourself when you take math test... You shouldn't be a prick who says that when you think that like cmon. Plus i have no idea how you hate loli characters but like Black Bullet that show legitly shows how a 10 year girl is more focused on getting inside her master's pants instead of saving the world.... but hey you like wat you like. I don't care if the show is popular, i don't care if passes chihayafuru and cross game cause it's majority vote, even though those shows are better in every aspect.. (okay maybe i do care....) It doesn't matter cause it doesn't please the majority. The show is at it's finest when it doesn't take the itself seriously like the chess game in episode was the best game episode in this show cause it was focusing on it's fine points, but once they tried to make more serious it just fell flat me....
Jun 18, 2014 7:26 PM

Jan 2011
Though i did have a lot of fun watching this episode not to mention getting to see ma girl Chie,wasn't blown away by this reveal granted the game isn't over yet but it pretty much came down to "Turns out Shiro wasn't actually on her side she was just faking it isn't that amazing?!".

still looking forward to seeing how this end

side note why doesn't Izuna's beast mode not count as magic even if she a warbeast that clearly looked like magic to me lol
Jun 18, 2014 7:29 PM
Jan 2013

Dam, you got me actually never thought it about that way. +1
Just really impressive how Sora and Shiro are able to have the high-ass reactions and senses when their neets....don't say, "You're so dumb they're neets who played a billion FPS online of course they have the high reaction speeds and senses" please realize that playing online and doing the real thing is 2 different things...
kitkatxzJun 18, 2014 7:32 PM
Jun 18, 2014 7:30 PM

Jul 2013
The opening made me cringe so much haha.

Epic episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 18, 2014 7:31 PM
Oct 2012
katsu044 said:
Turns out Shiro wasn't actually on her side she was just faking it isn't that amazing?!"

Not quite, it was pretty obvious from the park that Shiro was faking, that was what the whole dialog about "trusting" was about (and being able to figure it out without being told). That they said it up front is what saved it from being the cliche you mentioned, it wasn't that Shiro was faking, but how they were going to show it being turned to their advantage. And on that I think you would agree they made it entertaining.

katsu044 said:
side note why doesn't Izuna's beast mode not count as magic even if she a warbeast that clearly looked like magic to me lol

This has been explained elsewhere, but that wasn't magic, but a racial characteristic. It is an innate biological feature similar to Jibiriru's great strength.
Jun 18, 2014 7:34 PM

Oct 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
Cheesekao said:
I doubt you're stupid enough to believe MAL is a hivemind. Acting like that isn't going to solve anything.

Never underestimate the condescension of an elitist.

The people who hate this show aren't trolls, they are snobs. This show is the antithesis of everything they believe in, the writer goes entirely out of his way to "cater to the masses", so of course they are going to hate it with the red hot intensity of a supernova. They can't stand the fact that the masses are amused by this story and they cannot accept that it doesn't matter if the author is pandering as long as it is interesting pandering that has a logical story. This show does, in droves, so that only adds fuel to the fire.

Well I don't really care if he hates it or not. I'm just perplexed as to why he felt the need to post something so childish. It's like he's oversensitive and can't take criticism. I do realize that not all criticism leveled at him are 'just', for the lack of a better word, but jesus christ, it's the internet.
Jun 18, 2014 7:35 PM
Oct 2012
kitkatxz said:
Just really impressive how Sora and Shiro are able to have the high-ass reactions and senses when their neets....don't say, "So dumb their neets who played a billion FPS online of course they have the high reaction speeds and senses" please realize that playing online and doing the legit real thing is 2 different things...

First episode. Both Sora and Shiro showed the ability to play four difference characters, one per hand and foot.

That they had supernatural reactions was established in the first 5 minutes of the first episode.

You and Kaoisama really should give up that line of argument, the author has already shown that he is several steps ahead of all of us. My favorite was when he used the pun on "crust" and "outer core" in episode six (definitely intended since they made sure to show the kanji). Right there this showed that the author knows what he is doing. My advice (though of course you will not take it) is to just let go, and enjoy the ride.
Jun 18, 2014 7:37 PM
Feb 2014
I can see Stephanie comically saving the day because remember where Sora asked for Steph that other demand he hasn't made yet? I think that's the trump card for next episode, albeit Steph failing to do it spectacularly yet saving the day at the same time.
5 Centimeters Per Second - Or what I'd like to call as 5 Anime Wallpapers Per Second.
Jun 18, 2014 7:37 PM

Nov 2012
That NTR joke was beyond hilarious.
Jun 18, 2014 7:41 PM
Oct 2012
Cheesekao said:
Well I don't really care if he hates it or not. I'm just perplexed as to why he felt the need to post something so childish. It's like he's oversensitive and can't take criticism. I do realize that not all criticism leveled at him are 'just', for the lack of a better word, but jesus christ, it's the internet.

No, the criticism is mostly just because many of us have been dealing with the same arguments since the first episode. guyklc above asked a real question that was potentially a flaw to the show, that is an honest criticism (then again guyklc can still enjoy the show even if it has something considered to be a flaw).

The reason they sound childish is because they are being exposed as posers. When they started their whining they thought this show would prove to be more stupid than it has, but because the author has real talent and the production staff has done an excellent job in animating it, they have become increasing frustrated because they stock complaints are being exposed relatively quickly.
Jun 18, 2014 7:42 PM

Apr 2014
Interested on how they wrap this season. Probably going to be a season 2 since the ratings are going well.
Nyaaaria- said:
You really are the king of marathoning

Oct 2007
Cheesekao said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:

You don't understand, it's the greatest, just the greatest, the absolute greatest, the masterpiece of masterpieces and just utterly genius and the most intensest most EPICest EPIC show of our EPIC times. It can do no wrong cause it's just THAT great and did I mention EPIC! If you disagree you are wrong because you are a hater so stop being a hater.

I doubt you're stupid enough to believe MAL is a hivemind. Acting like that isn't going to solve anything.

I don't need much convincing, I just need to look at the average thread full of people parroting the same things over and over and so many people having more or less the exact same list of favourites. Also the mentality behind MAL at large really just reminds one of 4chan. Other peoplewill obviously disagree but different people see things different ways.
Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
kitkatxz said:
Just really impressive how Sora and Shiro are able to have the high-ass reactions and senses when their neets....don't say, "So dumb their neets who played a billion FPS online of course they have the high reaction speeds and senses" please realize that playing online and doing the legit real thing is 2 different things...

First episode. Both Sora and Shiro showed the ability to play four difference characters, one per hand and foot.

That they had supernatural reactions was established in the first 5 minutes of the first episode.

You and Kaoisama really should give up that line of argument, the author has already shown that he is several steps ahead of all of us. My favorite was when he used the pun on "crust" and "outer core" in episode six (definitely intended since they made sure to show the kanji). Right there this showed that the author knows what he is doing. My advice (though of course you will not take it) is to just let go, and enjoy the ride.
Dude they're neets, they don't exercise hell they barely go outside... controlling 4 characters is impossible knowing their physical past/record..... Plus if they control 4 characters in Fast paced MMORPG.... im pretty they can run for a long ass time 2... Plus unlike Kaoisama, I like show calm urself....
Jun 18, 2014 7:50 PM
Oct 2012
kitkatxz said:
Dude they're neets, they don't exercise hell they barely go outside... controlling 4 characters is impossible knowing their physical past/record.....

That is where you are wrong. This episode they showed that they don't have great physical endurance (Shiro in particular being completely exhausted after her first attack on Izuna). But your question was about reaction not endurance.

As I said, give it up, the author and the production team are far smarter than you (or I for that matter) are. This show goes out of its way to given enough lacquer to cover the greatest plot hole you can discover.
Jun 18, 2014 7:55 PM

Aug 2013
kitkatxz said:
Takuan_Soho said:

Dude they're neets, they don't exercise hell they barely go outside... controlling 4 characters is impossible knowing their physical past/record..... Plus if they control 4 characters in Fast paced MMORPG.... im pretty they can run for a long ass time 2... Plus unlike Kaoisama, I like show calm urself....

Well, it does show them getting tired a couple of times.
Also, we don't know just how fast the bullets move. Maybe it was slow enough for them to dodge? I mean, think about all the times you see a character running while a barrage of real guns shoot at them, but they never get hit? Compared to that, this isn't nearly as bad.
As for shiro's reflexes, I guess it doesn't rely as much on physical strength?

Jun 18, 2014 7:57 PM

Oct 2007
Takuan_Soho said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
I just need to look at the average thread full of people parroting the same things over and over and so many people having more or less the exact same list of favourites. Also the mentality behind MAL at large really just reminds one of 4chan. Other peoplewill obviously disagree but different people see things different ways.

Your frustration is starting to show.

Honestly, you are the one who sounds like a parrot. So much in fact that you make me want to offer you a cracker.

Not really frustrated, just responding lol. Not even sure what there'd be to get frustrated about, MAL gonna MAL. Speaking of talent the authors main one to me is his artwork as is the case with most LNs. A lot of LNs have really great art work, it's just the writing that is usually self indulgent and reliant on set tropes like NEETs, little sisters, sarcastic male leads with the ever nattering inner voice and an ever growing harem of female characters that are stated to be something and never really show it. Also casual irrelevant references to other popular works are generally a must. People are free to state that Yuu Kamiya or whatever his real name is is some sort of genius revolutionary author but he's shown me nothing special with his writing here. Just really par for the course which is surprising given you'd think he'd bring a little Western insight to the mix.
PeacingOutJun 18, 2014 8:06 PM
Jun 18, 2014 8:01 PM
Oct 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Not really frustrated, just responding lol. Not even sure what there'd be to get frustrated about, MAL gonna MAL

That is where you show your frustration. So what if "MAL gonna MAL". All that really means is that you think you are better than the masses. Let me be the first to inform you of this obvious fact: you're not.
Jun 18, 2014 8:06 PM

Aug 2013
Steph will suddenly appear out of nowhere to save the day. I'd be very disappointed if in the end she's still stuck ogling at her reflection on the gacha machine (or whatever it was).
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 18, 2014 8:08 PM

Oct 2007
Takuan_Soho said:
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Not really frustrated, just responding lol. Not even sure what there'd be to get frustrated about, MAL gonna MAL

That is where you show your frustration. So what if "MAL gonna MAL". All that really means is that you think you are better than the masses. Let me be the first to inform you of this obvious fact: you're not.

Not better just different.
Jun 18, 2014 8:12 PM
Oct 2012
Kaioshin_Sama said:
Not better just different.

I would have more respect for you if it was merely you being different, but it is obvious from how you whine on threads of shows you supposedly like and how you immediately accept arguments that were refuted by the show itself that this isn't about you being "different" but you trying to prove you are "better".

Again let me repeat. You're not.
Jun 18, 2014 8:13 PM

Mar 2014
lol Those 4 people that hated it.

"Fun!?"
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
Jun 18, 2014 8:15 PM

Jan 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
katsu044 said:
Turns out Shiro wasn't actually on her side she was just faking it isn't that amazing?!"

Not quite, it was pretty obvious from the park that Shiro was faking, that was what the whole dialog about "trusting" was about (and being able to figure it out without being told). That they said it up front is what saved it from being the cliche you mentioned, it wasn't that Shiro was faking, but how they were going to show it being turned to their advantage. And on that I think you would agree they made it entertaining.

katsu044 said:

This has been explained elsewhere, but that wasn't magic, but a racial characteristic. It is an innate biological feature similar to Jibiriru's great strength.
yeah i guess that's one way to look at it i just find it slightly annoying they can fall back on that "trust each other" for most situations,then again i've already learned if i try to dig deeper into finding the logic in stuff it becomes far less entertaining :P.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

623 by hsallrounder »»
Yesterday, 5:41 AM

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 24, 8:33 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1020 by FarCritical »»
Apr 22, 5:11 PM

» Your wishes for this april fool

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 31

16 by sloth848 »»
Apr 19, 8:52 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2014

294 by FarCritical »»
Apr 19, 11:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.