Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 14, 2014 10:26 PM

Mar 2014
Selamat pagi mina!!

I decided to create another story time thread! Our first one was a lot of fun but eventually died out after getting extremely complicated and hard to follow. I modified the rules a tad bit.

Rules:
1. You may post between one and three sentences at a time.
2. Try to follow the pace of the story, remain relevant to the post(s) above you.
3. You may not post twice in a row. As long as you follow this rule, you may post as much as you want.
4. Try to create your own unique characters and setting.
5. Have fun, be creative!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story so far (will update weekly)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll start...

In an alternate universe with no connection to our own, there lived a boy. All his life he lived deep in an isolated forest. On this particular day, for no specific reason; he was overcome with the sudden urge to leave the forest and travel into the vast unknown world.

Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 14, 2014 11:11 PM

Jun 2013
As he departed, he came across an iron bracelet in what looked like a crater that had been recently formed. Upon approaching, runic symbols etched themselves onto its surface. From within came a voice, "I meet you at last, pathfinder; I am Tetsu, the band of power."
Jun 15, 2014 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
... "and my mission is to DISPOSE OF YOU!" When he was trembling in fear of strange item, it started to glow, changing it's shape..
Jun 15, 2014 10:32 AM

Dec 2013
Suddenly,at the place of the object,stood a small boy with huge sword slung onto his back. The child pointed his sword towards the boy and continued "At last we meet,Savior,this is where you fall!"
Long live Mugi of K-ON!!!!
Jun 15, 2014 10:50 AM

Dec 2013
Tetsu swung his sword and the blow connected, but as mentioned before the boy was small, a Pixy would be more accurate. Thus the sword was the size of a stick. The boy who left on the journey, suddenly burst out in laughter at Tetsu's cute attacks.
Jun 15, 2014 3:37 PM

Dec 2013
As the poor pixie boy was hitting Tetsu's foot with all his force,Tetsu suddenly asked "I think it is better that you stop little man". Conqured by the boy's cuteness,Tetsu picked him up and put him in his shirt pocket.
Jun 15, 2014 8:06 PM

Jun 2013
*clarification: Tetsu is the iron band/tiny boy. The MC is yet unnamed but has been called "pathfinder" and "savior" by Tetsu*
I have saved you from the wrath of the typo wraith. You are welcome.
"You have bested me, pathfinder; according to the law of relics, I must now aid you in your ventures. May the world fall before our combined might!" With that, Tetsu, in a stream of light, reverted to his previous state, encircling the boy's right arm.
Jun 17, 2014 2:25 PM

Dec 2013
Together they started walking (well only our hero was,Tetsu was sitting in his shirt pocket). They traveled for days until they encoutered a vast sea."There! The Islad Yonder!" shouted Testsu "That is the first place of us to subjugate!"
Jun 17, 2014 2:57 PM

Dec 2013
Look little fairy, i'm sure you have noticed but let me remind you, i'm not exactly strong nor am i mature. Ain't no way i can subjumagatet anything.
Jun 17, 2014 3:02 PM

Jun 2014
Tetsu told him the official definition of subjugate. As this definition swiftly floated beyond the attention span of the boy; a small key fell before him ever so softly...
Theres no real difference between a real and a virtual world. Its pointless to ask anyone who they really are. All you can do is accept and believe in them. Because whoever they are in your mind, is their true identity.

Kirito (Sword Art Online) (Episode 23)
Jun 29, 2014 9:56 AM

Dec 2013
The key glistening in brilliant gold had a strange inscription written on it in the language of the dead...
Jun 30, 2015 4:42 PM

Mar 2014
What could this key possibly unlock the boy wondered to himself. It's bizarre shape was unlike any key he had ever seen.
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
Jul 13, 2015 10:48 AM
Feb 2014
The boy was sill new to the wiles of the world, having only lived in the forest, and believed wholeheartedly that this small chunk of metal was destined to be his purpose. "Tetsu-" the boy started but was immediately interrupted by a thunderous boom originating from his home.
Jul 31, 2015 4:20 AM

May 2013
Concerned and curious, the boy ran towards his home is search of whatever created that thunderous sound, before him lay his home in ruins and seemingly waiting for him a colossal beast. Stricken with fear the boy stood rooted to the spot, "Tetsu" his amulet whispered into his ear, "now is the time to awaken your power...."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» MAL-fic ''Delusional edition''

MrHawky - Jan 8, 2015

33 by Hydre_Ito »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:33 AM

» [Game] Random Words ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 29, 2014

1781 by Nyarly-Kanamin »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:21 AM

» [GAME] Rate the Song ♪ ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jul 31, 2014

74 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 8, 2021 7:29 AM

Poll: » Le group discord

earnshaw30 - Aug 13, 2016

28 by earnshaw30 »»
May 2, 2020 12:28 PM

Sticky: » Song of the Week Nominations. ( 1 2 3 )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 14, 2014

103 by Purban »»
Mar 29, 2020 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.