Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 4, 2014 1:05 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty good episode, a bit dramatic.
Actually very frustrating too
Jul 6, 2014 5:16 AM

Mar 2008
They say she is wise but the way she handles things is the exact opposite right now. Not because of her wanting to protect Nike, but going totally overboard with everything. Instead of actually TALKING with Nike and Livi .... NOPE! of course she has to lock Nike up and nearly kill Livi....
I dunno, this anime is really good but I don't like how every time there is drama they always overdo it...or actually the way they do it just sucks (that sudden nearly rape scene, next episode everyone forgot about it and made up again...not only that but Livi re-hires the dude that was about to rape his wife..)
Vanessa-Jul 6, 2014 5:20 AM
Jul 9, 2014 9:56 AM

Aug 2013
I might turn into a Kara fan.. hahahah !!
Awesome.. knew Livi would be a man again..
At long last you decide to admit it eh, Nike-chan ?
Jul 9, 2014 6:54 PM

Apr 2011
I roughly knew Nike is powerful, but her grandma clears it up that she's powerful enough to alter the world. Powerful enough to destroy the Sun Kingdom on her own.
Jul 21, 2014 12:29 AM
May 2012
I am just glad that Sun king apologized for the shit he said about threatening Nike's country.
Go, boy, I am starting to think that you're an okay character now.
What the fuck are they doing?!?! I thought Obaba was smart. The shit she planned is not smart at all =_=
I actually don't even like Nike x Sun king pairing, but what they are doing to them is just wrong!!
I hate it when people can't oppose someone just because he/she is the leader or some shit. Those 2 are hot, but the short haired one is awesome. I like her. She helped Sun king.

AlexGK said:
TehWhiteTiger said:
This anime is always so sweet, defiantly an underrated gem this season.

If it was a normal rom-com, or even pure romance, I would agree. Shouta wont fly though. I just increased the score to 7/10, but the main couple just feels wrong to me so I cant give it more. I imagine that is the main reason for the low score. I still cant see how Nike can have sexual drive towards someone whose head is the size of her boobs. When she hugs him, I can only see that as maternal instincts tingling. If I try to imagine anything more... brrr....
Also Livi having a mother complex doesnt help. The show just demands too much understanding from the audience.
Well, my 2 cents on the case, that is.

Yeah!! I really don't mind pairings with 5 years age gap or something, but their appearance should match each other.
They said that Nike and Sun king's age isn't that far from each other, and that's cool, but Sun king is just small as hell. They say that he is 15 years old, but he looks like a freaking 7 year old boy.
I actually hate Sun king, but good thing he started showing something good this episode. I might change my mind.
If the author will do a time skip in the Manga, or the Manga had a time skip already, then I will enjoy the Manga much more.
Tall Sun king x Nike -If this is the case from the very beginning, then fuck yeah I would have enjoyed this Anime so much more.
Nov 19, 2014 7:09 AM

Sep 2014
Bold statements coming from the two.. Their love is definitely strong..
Nov 23, 2014 10:35 AM

May 2012
What a beautiful episode! Really loved it, let's see how they'll get back together!
Dec 8, 2014 11:13 AM

Nov 2013
Great episode, unusually dark for something Shojo.
Jan 20, 2015 3:37 AM

Sep 2014
Best episode so far, finally you can feel their love. I think it's the best shoujo I have seen so far, but 2 more episodes to judge.
May 29, 2015 6:49 PM

Jun 2008
Well since Livi is happy having Nike can i have Kara? The moment she said, "Everyone does as she says but i like thinking for myself" i immediately thought "That's a great woman". She's cute too with her little boy-cut hair and slim silhouette.
Sep 6, 2016 5:09 AM

Feb 2013
This episode was painful to watch.
Nov 28, 2016 6:54 AM

Oct 2016
it's getting better and better by episode!! c'mon livi!!
Dec 9, 2016 3:00 AM

Jun 2013
A lot of Anime would be boring without that incest, ya know? As fucked up incest is, it's the one of the most interesting plot devices in shoujo and other series that I would otherwise think is boring.

Nike can be such a stupid shoujo, damsel in distress character at times with her ridiculously stupid happy-go-lucky, I-will-forgive-anyone-who-wrongs-me attitude. She's disgustingly sweeter than Snow White. Barf.

Her short-haired sister, Kara, is a better character, imo.

Nike crying and saying she loves her toddler boyfriend. They made him 14 in the Anime but he's like 12 years old in the manga.
臭い-
Apr 19, 2018 2:10 AM

Sep 2017
Well, the cliffhanger was kinda badly placed.

Other than that, we understand a bit more of the characters and motivations. I dunno how what granny says is righteous. But I may forgive that.

Let's see if Livi gets the key. Seems like next episode=end of principality of rain arc, and last episode will either be a open end with the ceremony or marriage.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Apr 10, 2019 7:53 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
“everyone” was apparently missing when Nike got engaged; otherwise they might not have let her go in the first place
She gets engaged and shows everyone her rain power; using it every episode (overkill, but okay)
Then they go on and talk about how her grandma has been isolating the country and hiding their power’s secret to prevent her wars. Any more leadership from her father and their country is done for.

“Can we take her back now?”
Nov 12, 2019 4:08 AM

Aug 2017
I don't really like this show anymore. Trudging through to the end in fast forward. I didn't hear tender rain this episode, maybe the sister sang it, can't remember.
Dec 15, 2019 7:35 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Really good episode this time, Livius was great, Nike too.
May 24, 2020 5:45 PM

Jun 2017
wow... this episode was truly masterfully done.

*Claps*
Aug 27, 2020 3:54 AM

Jun 2020
LMFAO i was laughing at that concert looooool WHERE'S NEIL'S PERFORMANCE X)

i was hoping there would be more to kitora's character....like a more wholesome kind of relationship/love towards nike lmfao i don't think they are blood relatives anyway

their little rain kingdom is not so little & weak after all. i'm actually interested in more worldbuilding on their end (how silly & fun it could get mixing medieval with technology they have i mean even neil didn't know what's a microphone LMAO)

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 25, 2021 12:05 AM
Oct 2019
Really glad they at least mentioned the “burn your country” threat. Still weird to me how Nike never really addressed it
Nov 13, 2021 10:03 AM

Aug 2018
Kuso baba is kuso baba.. ;P But it's also understandable, I guess, that she wants to protect world from it using such nature changing powers.. Still kuso baba.. ;P
Nov 23, 2021 9:08 AM

Nov 2017
I mean, I haven't read the manga yet, but Nike and Livi are definitely becoming an anime couple I hold in high regard lol
Feb 1, 2023 5:58 AM
Jul 2021
Can this show be anymore racist/sexist/misandry? Of course Tetere is a weakling beta male, and Nike grandmother is much better than him in every regard.

Then we have Kitora another simp-beta male, pure weakling easily manipulated by the grand mother. 

At least we have Livi that has some balls and isn't afraid to show them off. At least him is an okay male character.
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

131 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 20, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

183 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 17, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

121 by Dawizz »»
Jan 31, 2023 12:13 AM

» My thoughts on the Ending Song

iLya - Dec 10, 2016

2 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:56 PM

» Livi and Nike ages range??

NajSuarez94 - Jul 22, 2014

7 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.