Forum Settings
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2014 7:56 AM
Sep 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
REMINDER THAT THIS IS NOT A VOLUME DISCUSSION.
Now let me quickly make a volume 3 chapter 4 section
Each Volume contains 4 chapters EXCEPT for volume 6, which has 5 chapters

Title:Chapter 4 - Rule Number 10/Convergence Method and Epilogue - True End

Just watch (soon to be) episode 12 of the anime adaption (good adaption), not going to even bother giving a summary because I only have volume 4 (idk where it is) 5 and 6 (The ones that are not going to be adapted into anime)

Going to let Baka-Tsuki translate Volume 4 so I can be lazy and not go outside to buy the actual book AGAIN.
not_in_use417Jun 15, 2014 2:20 AM
Jun 14, 2014 10:24 AM

Feb 2009
Eh, LN discussions have been per volume here on MAL since 2011 with Index New Testament. It just bled into other LNs. This is not something to be surprised about.

And what was the purpose of those threads you opened? They didn't even contain any discussion at all.
It's better to just contain everything in a single thread for volume discussions of LNs.
This isn't like manga which releases weekly or monthly.
Jun 14, 2014 7:24 PM
Sep 2013
Never said that the volume discussions should be deleted, but if you split the volumes into section, it will be easier to organize and not mess up on how the entire series discussion flow. I did this because I intend to make a discussion for volume 4 and volume 5 (SPECIFIC CHAPTERS) next week. (Reading other novels right now)
Jul 2, 2014 3:25 PM

Jun 2008
primedanny said:
Never said that the volume discussions should be deleted, but if you split the volumes into section, it will be easier to organize and not mess up on how the entire series discussion flow. I did this because I intend to make a discussion for volume 4 and volume 5 (SPECIFIC CHAPTERS) next week. (Reading other novels right now)

Each volume in and of itself is a coherent piece. just because we start discussions before translation is finished, or we didn't read the full thing doesn't mean, that the discussion should be butchered like this. It will end up being more confusing, with information from previous "chapters" bleeding through, the whole thing will be a mess, should discussions light up (and if they don't, then there's little to no point for it to actually be split up like this, since it is little more, than a waste of space).

The by-volume discussions are considered standard, and are used, because through all this time, it has worked, maintained a coherent and clean way of discussion.
May 31, 2023 11:20 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Just finished volume 3 as a refresher for the end of the anime! Love the peace agreement between Imanity and the Warbeasts :D aka cat-girl heaven haha

Volume 4 has arrived and I'm keen to finally uncover what happens in this series. I've spent too long waiting for an anime season two that won't come!

In terms of MAL, how do I count the chapters on my manga list? 4 per volume + the prologue and epilogue (6 total)? Guess I'll figure it out

More topics from this board

» No Game No Life Volume 11 Discussion

Satan1234 - Apr 7, 2022

7 by Gorgos »»
May 23, 3:35 PM

» State of the Light Novel / Manga

ateks - Jul 6, 2022

6 by UaEfAlCoN83 »»
May 17, 7:05 PM

» any news?

monke_guy - Feb 28

11 by monke_guy »»
Mar 1, 12:37 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Chapter 14 Discussion

y2k890 - Mar 27, 2016

2 by Rezete_01 »»
Jan 4, 4:38 PM

» Season 2 for anime?

KillerMammoth - Jul 9, 2014

1 by yssfbrrd »»
Dec 29, 2023 4:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.