Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 13, 2015 7:09 PM

Mar 2014
nyan passu
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
Mar 13, 2015 7:33 PM
Aug 2012
Uhh... My name in Antspray I do stuff and am fairly delusional.

I'm not even sure why I'm here.
Mar 14, 2015 5:24 PM

Mar 2014
Antspray said:
Uhh... My name in Antspray I do stuff and am fairly delusional.

I'm not even sure why I'm here.

^fate
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

1 2 3 4
Mar 21, 2015 6:46 AM

Mar 2015
Selamat Pagi, watched beings.

My name here is Illuminative but Allseeing-Eye, Illuminati or just Illu is okay for me too.

Fact is: you know nothing about Illuminati but they know everything about everyone living and ever lived and even those who will live in the future.

Therefore i greet you and and want you to remember that you are being watched by the Illuminati (not me in person but the brotherhood)...
Mar 22, 2015 5:14 PM
Jul 2018
W-welcome? Welcome! (°∀°)

Being watched by the brotherhood you say?!! (°д°)(°д°)(°д°)

Well, Allseeing-Eye, I just want you to know that we are watching them too:
Mar 22, 2015 10:46 PM

Mar 2014
oh no not the return of the organization o.0
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Mar 24, 2015 9:30 PM

Feb 2015
Hello!! I am new here. My name is fluffyopancakes. You can call me pancakes for short.

I love fluffy pancakes! They are delicious :) and are superior to waffles. I also like fluffy animals including puppies, kitties and pandas.

In my free time, which feels like never, I enjoy reading, playing video games and playing the ocarina.

My favorite anime genres are horror and psychological. I am not a big fan of slice of life or romance.
Mar 25, 2015 6:49 AM

Nov 2011
waffles are far superior to pancakes but welcome all the same
SWFC

We're all Wednesday arent we?
Mar 25, 2015 7:11 AM

Dec 2013
fluffyopancakes said:
Hello!! I am new here. My name is fluffyopancakes. You can call me pancakes for short.

I love fluffy pancakes! They are delicious :) and are superior to waffles. I also like fluffy animals including puppies, kitties and pandas.

In my free time, which feels like never, I enjoy reading, playing video games and playing the ocarina.

My favorite anime genres are horror and psychological. I am not a big fan of slice of life or romance.

Welcome, you are the first person I've seen claim to play the ocarin irl or otherwise, makes me wished I continued playing an instrument, though not as cools as the ocarina.
Mar 28, 2015 2:17 PM

Mar 2015
dustcity said:

That gif is actually really scary, though the brotherhood has prepared itself for such an event for the last 723.23 years.
Apr 5, 2015 1:48 AM
Mar 2015
Hi, my name is Leyght and I’m from Romania.
I like all anime regardless of gender. I have lots of favorites but I think on the first places are Code Geass, Steins Gate and Mirai Nikki. I don’t read manga and I don’t want to read, not because I don’t care about the original story or something , I just like the anime. I read only in rare cases when the anime don’t go for a second season like Deadman Wonderland.
You can see more of my favorites on my profile and anime list. On my list , the ones with * on tag are the ones that made me cry. Animes are important to me because I lost interest in this world and they are the only thing that made me feel like i have reasons to live.

I’m playing video games, I know the basic of programing language, also few things in html, css, java script. I love mmorpg. I listen almost all type of music but basically I love the openings and endings from anime.

My dream would be to explore the universe or just escape from this boring world. I don’t believe in God or other divinity. I would also love to have the technology from SAO for playing vrmmorpgs.
Apr 5, 2015 1:36 PM

Dec 2014
dustcity said:

Were shootin' mofoos in the throat wit a bow
Apr 19, 2015 11:01 AM

Apr 2015
Hello.

My name is reddly, you can call me that if you'd like...although I guess you don't really have much of a choice. I'm new to MAL in general and you seemed like a fun bunch, so I joined. :] I'm not yet done entering in my stats, and probably never will, due to forgetting the titles of most of the manga I've read online over the years.

I prefer manga to anime, only because anime will always take a set amount of time to watch, but manga can be read at any speed. I'd like to watch more anime in general, one of the reasons I joined MAL. I like reading primarily fantasy and scifi novels, but many different genres of manga. I'm not a fan of ecchi :P. I am currently reading Gardens of the Moon by Steven Erikson and Biomega here and there.

My favorite food is spaghetti & meatballs. I love animals, video games, and I'm almost always tired/nervous/stressed. I'm here to unwind ^-^
________

Aside from FMA, my overall favorites are:
Video Game: Dragon's Dogma/Mass Effect 3
Graphic Novel: Y: The Last Man by Brian K Vaughn & Pia Guerra
Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist
Anime: FLCL
Novel: The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
Hello.
Apr 21, 2015 5:50 PM

Apr 2015
reddly said:
Hello.

My name is reddly, you can call me that if you'd like...although I guess you don't really have much of a choice. I'm new to MAL in general and you seemed like a fun bunch, so I joined. :] I'm not yet done entering in my stats, and probably never will, due to forgetting the titles of most of the manga I've read online over the years.

Hello new member reddly,

As a now three day old member of this club and MAL, I would like to welcome you!
Hello.
Apr 21, 2015 5:53 PM

Apr 2015
reddly said:
Hello new member reddly,

As a now three day old member of this club and MAL, I would like to welcome you!

Thanks! ^-^
Hello.
Apr 21, 2015 9:48 PM

Dec 2011
Well done.
Apr 23, 2015 9:51 AM
Mar 2015
reddly said:
reddly said:
Hello.

Hello new member reddly,

that's the spirit =)))
Apr 24, 2015 2:30 PM

Apr 2015
Leyght said:

that's the spirit =)))

Finally, someone responds! Hello Leyght, thank you for talking to me, I shall remember you forever. Should anyone ever ask, extremely specifically, "reddy, who is your favorite member of The Congregation of delusional individuals on MAL?", rest assured Leyght, it will be you.

Hello.
Apr 24, 2015 11:07 PM

Jan 2014
Good job, reddly, you passed the personality test! I see much potential in you, young one.
There is an exception to every rule, including this one.
May 4, 2015 7:55 PM

Jan 2015
Hey guys im ruination reaper
my hobbies are anime ( what a surprise ) and i have been watching it for over a year now :) , my fav is FMAB

i joined this club because im looking for a smaller club so i can get to know people and hope to make some online friends
May 5, 2015 11:40 AM

Nov 2013
welcome to this club the, a place where everything can happen but nothing ever really hapens. Unless you start some weird conversation about lolis, then suddenly everybody starts to debate about world conquests and stuff.
May 5, 2015 1:06 PM

Dec 2011
Was Napoleon a loli? Was Gandhi? These are important questions.
May 6, 2015 12:33 PM
Mar 2015
Tina, Tina is the one and only
May 8, 2015 7:40 AM
Jul 2018
ziggyopolous said:
Was Napoleon a loli? Was Gandhi? These are important questions.

Of course they were!!!!!
May 12, 2015 5:58 PM

Dec 2012
Any people here that use "kawaii" in serious context or rate Akame ga kill 10/10?
Maybe buy anime figures? Enjoy ecchi/harem?
Think DBZ has decent fighting scenes?
May 12, 2015 6:08 PM

Nov 2011
Reportmy1hit said:
Any people here that use "kawaii" in serious context or rate Akame ga kill 10/10?

i totally do all those things
SWFC

May 12, 2015 9:16 PM

Dec 2011
I think DBZ's criticism is certainly earned, but often misplaced. It still had the some of the best fights of any show ever, just intermittent with tons of stalling and spoiler caliber titles like "Freiza Defeated"
May 13, 2015 4:22 AM

Nov 2013
Reportmy1hit said:

Though I doubt there's a lot of them around, I assume most japanese people would definnitely use kawaii in a serious context.
May 13, 2015 11:29 AM

Dec 2012
earnshaw30 said:
Reportmy1hit said:

i totally do all those things

Bad enough.
May 13, 2015 2:44 PM

Nov 2011
the elitism is real
SWFC

May 16, 2015 9:58 AM

Dec 2012
Watching Nana is one of the most difficult obstacles I've ever had to face in life.
Sometimes I dream of strangling the voice actress.
May 16, 2015 11:08 AM

Jun 2013
I've wanted to watch to watch nana on many occasions because I hear it has actually good romance but her hair is 2short4me
Which knght are you?
Give an internet?
RedHeadphones said:
Please, why would I play skyrim if there wasn't a nude female mod? Gameplay? Pfft.

May 17, 2015 3:46 AM

Dec 2013
Sometimes you just have to bait.
May 22, 2015 9:43 PM

Apr 2015
Um hi there names LemonTable aka Jacob and you can call me anything you want except for; Jack, Jake, or Sugarplums.

I wouldn't say i get offended easily, scratch that i pretty much never get offended.
So i got myself tested and my results told me that im "probably" not a psychopath, however my delusion was really high so i thought this place would be perfect.

When it comes to games im one of those people that only plays "free" games to then go and spent $100 on it in like one week *cough* *cough* league of legends.

Favorite genres are; Psychological/thrillers, Dementia, and Fantasy. I also have this annoying disease that seems to infect most of the community that forces me to swoon over every tsundere character in existence (except Haruhi)
Also anyone who is likely to start world domination plans within the next 2-3 years i wish you luck... you'll need it
May 24, 2015 3:07 AM

Nov 2013
Welcome to our club, Sugarplums!
First of all, I am planing world domination, so thanks you, I wish you luck too.
It seems you will fit here perfectly, specially if you don't get offended easily (if you did you'd run away crying after 2 days). Also not a trap, that's good, far too many traps roam these lands, suggesting we form another inquisition, but I am getting distracted.
leagueoflegendssuckssmiteisthebest
May 30, 2015 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
Jun 28, 2015 6:23 PM

Mar 2014
mirror entity RIP!
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Jul 13, 2015 10:37 AM
Feb 2014
I am nevrendingshonen. I take everything way too seriously and am easily offended. All of you heathens will burn in the eyes of the lor-
ok i couldnt even finish that much
fuck everything, morality is relative, life is barely real. you have something fun to do?

i'm nevrendingshonen, but i really just picked that name because i normally dislike shonen series

I like anime because of the sheer diversity of stories i could encounter. Granted there is a bias towards stories set in japan... in high school... second seat from the back next to the window...

just wanted a group to talk about shows with. really interested in director's intent with certain choices. for example mononoke has some of the best visual direction i've ever seen, with each scene feeling lean, but what we can glean is certainly obscene.

yall seem to like games so i'll give you my favorite: far cry 3. I really felt a deep connection with the protagonist because he was out of his mind on drugs, and I TOO was out of my mind on drugs and together we hunted endangered animals

if anyone is watching something interesting right now i'd love to talk about it. The most recent show i've watched that really enthralled me was shigatsu wa kimi no uso
Jul 13, 2015 11:05 AM

Dec 2011
Wow buddy, you really came to the wrong place...we just trip on acid, bump things, and make 3rd grade sex jokes.
Jul 13, 2015 5:33 PM

Mar 2014
Whelcome we have a lot in common for I too was out of my mind on drugs when I create this club.
Redheadphones said:

1 2 3 4
Jul 14, 2015 5:18 PM
Jul 2018
Welcome~! ❤

nevrendingshonen said:
yall seem to like games so i'll give you my favorite: far cry 3. I really felt a deep connection with the protagonist because he was out of his mind on drugs, and I TOO was out of my mind on drugs and together we hunted endangered animals

This! (≧◡≦)
FC3 is a great game, but...

Every time I managed to just barely follow plot development in that game, Jason got high as a kite. Couldn't really tell what was real or what was drug induced delusion. (~˚–˚)~
Jul 15, 2015 10:43 PM
Feb 2014
ziggyopolous said:
Wow buddy, you really came to the wrong place...we just trip on acid, bump things, and make 3rd grade sex jokes.

sooooo, basically its college? sweet, lets get high and watch technolyze backwards. i hear theres a hidden message
srsly tho lets get high

dustcity said:
Every time I managed to just barely follow plot development in that game, Jason got high as a kite. Couldn't really tell what was real or what was drug induced delusion. (~˚–˚)~

i honestly couldnt tell if the razing of the field was real or not. tripped me the fuck out cuz i started thinking that i might be on fire
Jul 27, 2015 2:15 PM

Jan 2014
Was it similar to that scene in Champloo where the hemp field gets lit on fire?
There is an exception to every rule, including this one.
Mar 28, 2016 11:39 PM

May 2009
Hi. I'm not actually delusional at all.

Seriously. I can prove it but the mass brainwaves of society would instantly scramble your brain and you'd forget I said anything in a second. Such a disruption in the Flow would also bring attention to my safe house and I would be raided by the Government who are the guardians of the Flow. So just believe me when I say I'm not delusional, for the sake of the free world. I've probably already said too much...

Trump is the leader of the Government, down with the Government, you'll never take me alive! For the free world!!!

*dies in vain*

*but is resurrected after having his memory reformatted*

Hey guys. I'm not actually delusional at all. ^idk who wrote all that text above this, but if I find him I will kill him for treason.

*votes for Trump*

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Mar 29, 2016 3:31 AM

Nov 2013
I welcome you to this forsaken forum, empty husk of what was once a great community that is now damned to forever be haunted by the souls of those who posted here long ago.
Apr 10, 2016 2:22 PM

Dec 2010
Hello everyone, how's it going? As you can see I'm Araragi (some of my old friends call me Train, so that should be up to you), nice to meet you hahaha

My fav animes are Evangelion, Monogatari Series and Evangelion
For manga I really like GE~Good Ending~, Ichigo 100% and a few thousands more xD

As for genres, my favs are Romance+Shounen

I'm also a law student and I live in Brazil.

Feel free to add me btw, and see y'all laters!
Apr 13, 2016 3:14 PM

Nov 2013
welcome to a dead club, arararararagi-san
Apr 13, 2016 3:17 PM

Jan 2015
HELLO FRESH MEAT , hi and welcome
Jul 12, 2016 9:25 AM
Aug 2015
Heya. I am myFaveSeven-dos. Though I'm usually very unaware about a lot of stuff and can be a bit dumb sometimes, I'm very friendly, and I have no problems if someone wants to talk to me :P
No.1 thing I don't want to do in MAL is get involved in opinion wars, or even just serious debates in general. I don't do well in those, like, at all, and will wither away into a sad, sad puddle. Of something, idk.
I'm very open-minded, and I support all kinds of people for who they are, so I won't judge others for things like that.
Did I also mention I can't write intros for my life? Probably should've said that first ;-;
Jul 18, 2016 7:08 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome~~ myFaveSeven-tres~~~~

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» MAL-fic ''Delusional edition''

MrHawky - Jan 8, 2015

33 by Hydre_Ito »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:33 AM

» [Game] Random Words ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 29, 2014

1781 by Nyarly-Kanamin »»
Apr 23, 2022 5:21 AM

» [GAME] Rate the Song ♪ ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jul 31, 2014

74 by Moonspeak »»
Dec 8, 2021 7:29 AM

Poll: » Le group discord

earnshaw30 - Aug 13, 2016

28 by earnshaw30 »»
May 2, 2020 12:28 PM

Sticky: » Song of the Week Nominations. ( 1 2 3 )

Shiny_Goomy - Jun 14, 2014

103 by Purban »»
Mar 29, 2020 3:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.