Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 11, 2014 2:19 AM

Sep 2010
Damn it I thought Candice Moore or Mela Lee will be the voice for Asuka Kudou.
The English dub is good i guess but the Japanese was way better in my opinion
Mar 10, 2015 9:40 AM

Aug 2014
I have to watch the anime in Eng dub because I can't find any subbed version on the internet, and this is a good example why I dislike dubs so bad. I don't know any of the voice actors, but the female vocals sound like squeaking to me. After a while I found a site with very poor quality, but subbed episodes, and it goes without saying which I'm going to choose.
Nov 13, 2020 9:08 AM

Sep 2010
PotatoFlare said:
I have to watch the anime in Eng dub because I can't find any subbed version on the internet, and this is a good example why I dislike dubs so bad. I don't know any of the voice actors, but the female vocals sound like squeaking to me. After a while I found a site with very poor quality, but subbed episodes, and it goes without saying which I'm going to choose.

Well Japanese dub also are squeaky but I don’t hate much on English dubbed it depends on how well they portray the characters like some Japanese games being translated as well. But yeah hope you watch it in both languages if you did in 5 years lol
Nov 16, 2020 9:08 AM

Aug 2014
AkatsukiUlquiora said:
PotatoFlare said:

Well Japanese dub also are squeaky but I don’t hate much on English dubbed it depends on how well they portray the characters like some Japanese games being translated as well. But yeah hope you watch it in both languages if you did in 5 years lol

Wow long time no see. I kinda slowed down on consuming anime, and the series didn't leave big enough impact so that I would rewatch it.

Perhaps for American audience Eng dub should sound more "natural", but not to me.
Nov 16, 2020 9:53 AM

Sep 2010

lol yeah 5 years :x

yeah i understand i have as well.

well that a shame but i get it, i was disappointed that their was only one season. i tried finding the manga but nope nothing and the novel its translated in the website to read it which its translated by fans so no i prefer hard book so i don't think ill ever know what going on

yeah im like if its dubbed ill watch it but if i already seen it in subbed then maybe only if the series is good ill re-watch it which i only re-watch a few and its the one that i have on my favorite list on my profile
Nov 17, 2020 2:45 AM

Aug 2014
AkatsukiUlquiora said:

lol yeah 5 years :x

yeah i understand i have as well.

well that a shame but i get it, i was disappointed that their was only one season. i tried finding the manga but nope nothing and the novel its translated in the website to read it which its translated by fans so no i prefer hard book so i don't think ill ever know what going on

yeah im like if its dubbed ill watch it but if i already seen it in subbed then maybe only if the series is good ill re-watch it which i only re-watch a few and its the one that i have on my favorite list on my profile

Something to cheer you up: The sheer amount of anime/manga content out there should fill the void that Mondaiji left in your heart :)
Nov 17, 2020 3:02 AM

Sep 2010
PotatoFlare said:

Something to cheer you up: The sheer amount of anime/manga content out there should fill the void that Mondaiji left in your heart :)

Lol yeah that true we got to move on find a new interest which is how I found Overlord lol
Dec 17, 2020 10:53 AM

Aug 2014
AkatsukiUlquiora said:
PotatoFlare said:

Lol yeah that true we got to move on find a new interest which is how I found Overlord lol

If I can recommend Solo Leveling as a Korean manga, 10/10 for me.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2013

196 by Fazewally »»
Apr 2, 1:43 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2013

348 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 10, 2023 6:17 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

128 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 6, 2023 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2013

111 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 5, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2013

110 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Nov 4, 2023 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.