Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 10, 2014 7:53 PM
May 2009
i know the anime had its own original ending.. and novel just ended.. so i was wondering if novel was better than anime or am i better off just not reading the novel?
Jun 13, 2014 3:03 PM

Mar 2014
Well the anime covered 5 volumes, but had an anime original ending so I think the novel might be better. imo
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta
May 22, 2015 12:09 AM

Dec 2013
A_Lonely_Jedi said:
Well the anime covered 5 volumes, but had an anime original ending so I think the novel might be better. imo

Well the anime ends exactly as the fifth volume did so up to that point there are a few subtle differences but, the story is near identical in the anime and the light novel. I just finished the fifth volume so not sure where the story goes form here yet.
Jun 8, 2015 12:47 AM

Dec 2013
Ok I just finished the final volume. There are a few short arcs and the final arc covers the last 3 volumes. It gets kinda strange metaphysical at the end. For those interested in who he ends up with that is kinda complicated. The world ends and in the afterlife Akuto marries Junko, Fujiko, and Yoshie (who isn't in the anime at all) and sleeps with each of them 2 nights a week so there is that. Junko takes his v card if that makes any Junko fans happy. If you want other spoilers I can answer any questions.
Jun 29, 2015 7:20 AM

Jun 2012
pjburton said:
Ok I just finished the final volume. There are a few short arcs and the final arc covers the last 3 volumes. It gets kinda strange metaphysical at the end. For those interested in who he ends up with that is kinda complicated. The world ends and in the afterlife Akuto marries Junko, Fujiko, and Yoshie (who isn't in the anime at all) and sleeps with each of them 2 nights a week so there is that. Junko takes his v card if that makes any Junko fans happy. If you want other spoilers I can answer any questions.

I know this is late, what happened to Keena and Korone? Could you tell me?
Jul 22, 2015 8:09 AM

Jul 2015
Snaita said:
pjburton said:

I know this is late, what happened to Keena and Korone? Could you tell me?

Both awoken by Akuto after 1000? years of cryo sleep and leaves destroyed world by transfering to another dimention.

More topics from this board

» Is it worth reading?

ToriShime - Apr 30, 2017

5 by Namoonriver »»
Sep 29, 2022 6:23 AM

» What do people see in Akuto?

Ionliosite - Jun 14, 2020

1 by abystoma2 »»
May 18, 2022 2:08 AM

Poll: » Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Volume 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2014

7 by Ahmad_Naeem »»
Dec 17, 2016 7:06 AM

» Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Does akuto marry junko?

Thefirebeast - Jul 1, 2016

2 by Thefirebeast »»
Sep 27, 2016 11:40 AM

» How does the novel end?

xsilicon9 - Aug 14, 2014

4 by rodac »»
Jun 29, 2015 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.