Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2014 3:00 PM

Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
haha good last ep
got to see a little unexpected romance then bamm!!!
kanna haha will watch season 2
[/quote]
Aug 9, 2014 6:15 AM

Aug 2012
I'm half disappointed that they got their memory wiped, but it will somehow avoid the unnecessary cheesy moments for the next season just in case the memory wipe didn't happen.
Oh gosh, this series is unexpectedly good.
Feb 27, 2016 8:40 PM

Dec 2014
ok good episode but I think there was really no need for the memory wipe
Mar 6, 2019 8:31 PM

Jan 2013
while i know HL Advance was a thing (saw some of that first before this season back in the day), Kanna undoing Prez and Chitose was the biggest FUCK OFF!! moment. much rather them than the inevitable "status quo"
Aug 8, 2019 9:05 AM

Aug 2018
talk of pathetic story writing. some shows that have the mc getting close to sealing the deal so to speak throws in a new girl which then extends the show and thats pretty much bad design in my opinion. they are other ways to extend a show ffs. but a memory wipe is by far the worst method ive seen. pres finding out and confessing could have made for an amazing season 2. BUT NO instead they are pretty much back at square one. i dont mean pres and mc. i mean the anime overall. litrally nothing has happened/changed since episode 1. then i finally get some decent story progression ands its wiped as a result of another stupid gag.

some may tell me thats this type of anime isnt meant to have any progression and its basically a series of gags. those people can fuck off. im pissed

More topics from this board

Poll: » Happy☆Lesson (TV) Episode 1 Discussion

bloodiemonster - Jun 4, 2014

2 by DINGO_SCUM »»
Jun 4, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Happy☆Lesson (TV) Episode 8 Discussion

1 by TachibanaRinne »»
Sep 8, 2021 2:50 PM

Poll: » Happy☆Lesson (TV) Episode 12 Discussion

0 by bloodiemonster »»
Jun 4, 2014 2:35 PM

Poll: » Happy☆Lesson (TV) Episode 11 Discussion

0 by bloodiemonster »»
Jun 4, 2014 2:07 PM

Poll: » Happy☆Lesson (TV) Episode 10 Discussion

0 by bloodiemonster »»
Jun 4, 2014 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.