Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 20, 2015 2:03 AM

Sep 2014
Good the drama was resolved quite quickly, I really enjoyed the show up till now so if it continued it would ruin it for me, but it's still great. Hopefully the dude won't continue the joke with going after Nike any longer, or better not appear at all. Next episode looks great, have to watch it now :3
Feb 16, 2015 12:37 AM

Sep 2012
More overblown melodrama.
Mar 27, 2015 3:30 PM

Feb 2015
parfaited said:
Not happy with how the part from the previous episode was largely brushed aside but whatever...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 1, 2016 3:45 AM
Dec 2015
Would have though that livi would be pissed at Nike for at least first 10 minutes of this episode. Annoyed he was the one chasing after her at the start haha
Sep 5, 2016 5:29 PM

Feb 2013
And he joins the country again, that's nice, he needed a friend too.
Dec 2, 2016 2:46 AM

Jun 2013
Bard actually loved Sheila. I was hoping there wasn't some weird twist like him being Livius' real dad or some shit like that.

However, this episode wins the cheesiest cheese award. Too much fucking drama and cheese.

I am so fucking tired of that "tender rain" song with its stupid lyrics. Talk about overusing a song. Producers were like, "Hey, let's see how much we can milk this song."
臭い-
Apr 18, 2018 11:52 PM

Sep 2017
Unbelievable. Plot goes to cliche and predictable.With incest love and stuff all over.

"Whose fault do you think I am still single?", Bard, take a good look in the mirror.
If Bard doesn't appear in the future episodes, I can forgive this series for giving a half hearted arc.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 15, 2019 4:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hmm well I'm not very conviced by Bard to be honest xD
May 24, 2020 6:11 AM

Jun 2017
This was a beautiful episode. Glad that we finally got the strong Nikki back :).
Aug 26, 2020 8:20 AM

Jun 2020
prince bard is HOT, dat bed scene *_____*

im glad that livi got him to stay! another sweet episode, livi is awesome. this episode made me like him even more. and he has such a soft spot for nike, coming from the last episode i was almost certain he would be more mad at her.

why do people keep bitchin bout tender rain IT'S HER RAIN SUMMONING SONG LOL HOW MANY SUMMONING SONGS DO YOU WANT HER TO HAVE - i actually love tender rain

also how i wish the OP were available on spotify i love it :(

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 4, 2021 12:28 PM

Sep 2012
JeremiahOrange said:
Unbelievable. Plot goes to cliche and predictable.With incest love and stuff all over.

"Whose fault do you think I am still single?", Bard, take a good look in the mirror.
If Bard doesn't appear in the future episodes, I can forgive this series for giving a half hearted arc.

no incest sins Levis father is hes brother he has no blood relation to Levis mother
May 24, 2021 11:04 PM
Oct 2019
Felt like a whiplash with how intense it left last episode. As I suspected, they’re just sweeping the threats made under the rug and it’s just Livi being in the heat of the moment. Not a big fan of that but have to remind myself this is a shoujo.

Also, while I’m not pointing fingers at Nike for previous ep, I did get annoyed at her at the start of this ep. Yes, you found out Bard is not a bad guy, but Livi already had a meltdown and you think breaking the guy that caused this out of prison is a good idea ? But thankfully, the intensity dramatically dropped so Livi wasn’t that mad.

Other than that though, I liked Bard’s backstory, his relationship with Livi, abd how it played out. Just the past episode and a half’s drama, force-ness and random intensity increase left a bad taste in the mouth
Nov 11, 2021 12:57 PM

Aug 2018
Well.. They made up.. Hopefully Livius won't kill everyone in the future in some jealousy rage attack.. If Bardwin will continue to provoke him with Nike.. But other than that - it seems it's for the better.. They share feelings to the most important person in their lives.. Livius' mother.. So they are soul buddies in this way.. Kind of..
Nov 13, 2021 8:31 AM

Nov 2017
Forgiveness and reconciliation. I can dig it!~ &++ it's all thanks to Nike (of course)! That girl would keep on singing just for them to have a direct conversation with each other
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

131 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 20, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

183 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 17, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2014

72 by Dawizz »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:58 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

121 by Dawizz »»
Jan 31, 2023 12:13 AM

» My thoughts on the Ending Song

iLya - Dec 10, 2016

2 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.