Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Jun 4, 2014 8:50 AM
Oct 2012
forgiuse said:
Yeah, i can't wait for Enrollment Arc X either !

You mean the episode where Tatsuya use Phase Shift to substitute his name onto the entry form, so that he can save Miyuki against an opponent that has Solar Array which renders her freezing powers useless, but because of the heat, Tatsuya cannot approach him, so he instantaneously discovers a new branch of magic called Auto Detach that allows him to separate his body, so he drops his arm and then tricks the opponent into turning his back on it allowing Tatsuya to remotely control his arm and use the Yagyuu Numbing Attack (a ninja style magic that dates back to the 16th century) to (pardon the pun) disarm his opponent?

That is my FAVORITE episode.
Takuan_SohoJun 4, 2014 11:01 AM
Jun 4, 2014 9:30 AM
Aug 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
And if that doesn't happen? What will you do then? Your previous assumption of beach episode didn't happen either you know.......

Wow, do you actually live here? I mean four minutes and you swoop into defend. That is pretty amazing.

As for my "prediction" already covered it nearly two weeks ago:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1185353 (4th post)

So, right church, wrong pew (bloomers instead of swimsuits).

As for this "prediction" all I did was to say what the preview showed us (a little action a lot of banquet), so it really isn't a prediction per se.

Hopefully(?) you will shut up if none of that nonsense you are saying happens........and you are talking about a bloomers scene which makes the 4th fanservice scene in the entire show upto that episode (much different from that so called beach episode that you assumed oh great one).

I jumped in because i just came in and saw some dumb assumptions and nonsense again.

Jun 4, 2014 10:01 AM
Oct 2013
I give you props for still trying Dragon o.o I give up like 5 ep ago, its not even anything new to refute anymore =X
Jun 4, 2014 10:08 AM

May 2014
RexZShadow said:
I give you props for still trying Dragon o.o I give up like 5 ep ago, its not even anything new to refute anymore =X

Someone give Dragon a medal !
Jun 4, 2014 10:14 AM

May 2010
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
I jumped in because i just came in and saw some dumb assumptions and nonsense again.

You could've just ignored it, but you just had to reply, didn't you?

RexZShadow said:

By that same token, we're running out of things to criticize. Sorry if we sound like broken records at this point, but the show just keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
wrenchbreadJun 4, 2014 10:27 AM
Jun 4, 2014 10:40 AM
Aug 2012
wrenchbread said:

By that same token, we're running out of things to criticize. Sorry if we sound like broken records at this point, but the show just keeps making the same mistakes over and over again. Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

You can just stop watching rather than being a broken record you know.......but some people won't be able to feel self-satisfaction unless you hate something others like. Once you have the mentality that "This show will always make mistakes or will never be good" then you will never be able to say anything good about it...........that's how it goes for most of the people in MAL. They define a show from episode 1 and never change their opinion.

Even if the show does get better, you will still say the same lines, Takuan will still find something to nit-pick at and there will still be people counting "Onii-sama" rather than actually watching the show (in turn miss some simple points and ask questions later). I am 99.99% sure of that.............

Jun 4, 2014 11:51 AM

May 2010
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
You can just stop watching rather than being a broken record you know.......but some people won't be able to feel self-satisfaction unless you hate something others like.

If you haven't noticed, I only ever post occasionally in the threads, answering simple questions. This show isn't worth the effort to write dissertations for and other people have already said everything I would've said. Take it from me, if this show does anything well, I'll be sure to sing praises about it. Till then, I'm not even going to bother retreading old ground. If you don't see me posting at all, chances are the show hasn't improved.

You're right, I can drop this, but I find this show utterly fascinating with how straight it plays everything. At least other shows have some sort of plausible deniability, but Mahouka is just plain bad and comes off as quite hilarious at points. There's something wrong when the viewer has to see it as a parody to get any sort of enjoyment out of it. Not very different from Guilty Crown.

It's similar to SAO in that they both need to be taught in the anime equivalent of film school as an example of what not to do, esp since these are popular IPs.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Once you have the mentality that "This show will always make mistakes or will never be good" then you will never be able to say anything good about it...........that's how it goes for most of the people in MAL. They define a show from episode 1 and never change their opinion.

Are you from the future? Have you already seen the entire season of Mahouka? Are you a wizard?

We're basing our impressions on what we've been shown so far and what they've shown so far hasn't been very good, so what else do you expect us to say?

On the topic of changing positions, I've done some embarrassing things like criticizing something I've never touched before and have since reflected on that. I ate that crow hard and I'll gladly eat it again, because if I didn't give that something a chance, I never would've experienced one of the most moving stories created by Japanese minds.

Considering how undoubtedly awful the adaptation has been so far, I'm basically asking for a complete 180 from what they're doing now if you want me to change positions. I'm willing to forgive some things if the show goes into interesting directions. I did the same for NieR; I can do it here, but to prevent more disappointment, I'm going to temper my expectations severely and/or view it as a parody.

Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Even if the show does get better, you will still say the same lines, Takuan will still find something to nit-pick at and there will still be people counting "Onii-sama" rather than actually watching the show (in turn miss some simple points and ask questions later). I am 99.99% sure of that.............

You say better, but in what respect? Consider this: it's not like the show can retroactively change itself, right? So what's done badly stays bad unless they remake the whole thing. So us saying the "same lines" serves as a testament to how the anime studio never learned from its mistakes.

And I said this before, the "onii-sama" counter is a testament to how awful Miyuki's character is portrayed. If we were just joking around with it, then you shouldn't put so much stock with it. The counter is a symptom of a bigger problem dealing with characterization. You should've realized this.
Jun 4, 2014 11:52 AM
Apr 2014
It's alright dude you just can't argue with some people. When they are given important information within the anime they instead twist it or just ignore it. Like when it was revealed about Tararus Sliver some people still identify the name to Tatsuya, when he's just sliver and the other guy is Taraus. Or about solving the flying magic over night. Sometimes you just got to ignore and just enjoy what you like, shit I'm enjoying Gintama right now.
Jun 4, 2014 12:22 PM
Oct 2013
AquaWateria said:
It's alright dude you just can't argue with some people. When they are given important information within the anime they instead twist it or just ignore it. Like when it was revealed about Tararus Sliver some people still identify the name to Tatsuya, when he's just sliver and the other guy is Taraus. Or about solving the flying magic over night. Sometimes you just got to ignore and just enjoy what you like, shit I'm enjoying Gintama right now.

True words there =X I'm just pretty much ignoring most post nothing really interested to really say anymore when said the same thing so many times lol.
Jun 4, 2014 1:31 PM
Aug 2012
wrenchbread said:

If you haven't noticed, I only ever post occasionally in the threads, answering simple questions. This show isn't worth the effort to write dissertations for and other people have already said everything I would've said.

Funny while you are trying to lecture me, you are doing the same thing. Still posting shit one liners or a big one in this case for something you don't even want to waste any efforts.

wrenchbread said:

You're right, I can drop this, but I find this show utterly fascinating with how straight it plays everything. At least other shows have some sort of plausible deniability, but Mahouka is just plain bad and comes off as quite hilarious at points. There's something wrong when the viewer has to see it as a parody to get any sort of enjoyment out of it. Not very different from Guilty Crown.

It's your biased opinion which you will stick with for the rest of the series. See you just proved my point. "Mentality" is the problem here. Please don't say you are an authority on what anime is good or what is bad or what should be enjoyed and whatnot..........

wrenchbread said:

Are you from the future? Have you already seen the entire season of Mahouka? Are you a wizard?
We're basing our impressions on what we've been shown so far and what they've shown so far hasn't been very good, so what else do you expect us to say?

As for being from the future, i could say the same for you people. Do you already know Mahouka will turn out bad as some you have been trying to say directly or indirectly.

wrenchbread said:

You say better, but in what respect? Consider this: it's not like the show can retroactively change itself, right? So what's done badly stays bad unless they remake the whole thing. So us saying the "same lines" serves as a testament to how the anime studio never learned from its mistakes.

Apparently your and my definition of "Different" or "Bad" or "Better" varies and that goes for the rest of the people. The adaptation isn't perfect, it has some flaws but it's still enjoyable. If you can't enjoy it then it doesn't suit YOUR taste so it would be better if you use your time to watch something that you like since you certainly aren't going to come out of that "This is bad" opinion.

wrenchbread said:
And I said this before, the "onii-sama" counter is a testament to how awful Miyuki's character is portrayed. If we were just joking around with it, then you shouldn't put so much stock with it. The counter is a symptom of a bigger problem dealing with characterization. You should've realized this.

You missed my point about people not noticing things even when they are presented. A very common example would be most people mixing up Tatsuya and Miyuki's Mother and Aunt in recent comments. Keep joking around but be careful so the joke doesn't turn on you.

Seriously though..........why bother with this loop? You guys aren't gonna change your view no matter what (i am not forcing you to change it btw), stick with this "Superior" mentality and say the same things or complain about the smallest details. See you in the next thread then........i can already see the type of complains incoming (sigh).

Jun 4, 2014 2:18 PM
Oct 2013
Dragon your fighting a hopeless battle, how you deal with these people is to pretend their post don't exist and life is all good =D Ignore them they don't get attention they go away =X
Jun 4, 2014 2:41 PM

May 2010
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
snip

I meant an essay of grievances against the show (speaking of which, there exists a 1 hour diatribe detailing almost all the flaws that SAO had, just in time for GGO). Conversing with others is a different matter and if I have to write 1500 words to explain where I come from, I'll do it.

What mentality, man? I've been saying the whole time that everything that they've shown so far is poorly done. I can't see into the future. I can't know for sure if it'll get better. But by God, I can extrapolate that seeing how we're 1/3 of the season in and things still haven't looked up, things probably won't look up. If it does, probably by not that much. That's just how it works.

If you think people love coming into shows hating them for weeks on end, then you obviously don't have much faith in the show to prove those same people wrong. Like what kind of mentality must you have if you feel persecuted when people don't like what you like. What you guys are employing right now is damage control, trying to gloss over things, while at the same time trying to reassure people it'll get better. At some point you just have to accept the possibility that it might not get better. If every episode up until now was done poorly, of course you're not gonna see a 180 from me in terms of opinion. Look, we're already 9 episodes in, which is... a little more than 1/3 of the season. We've been pretty patient and our goodwill is wearing thin.

I'm open to changing my opinion. Not the first time that has happened. But since we're this far into the spring season, I'm not sure I have much faith it'll get THAT MUCH better. As such, I'll just keep watching Mahouka with the idea that it's a parody in mind. I'm saner this way.

I'm sure people noticed those small details. Most just don't point them out. And what do you mean "so the joke doesn't turn on you"? I lose nothing here.

First you want us to notice the small details, and now you're unhappy about us complaining about said details. Really? Considering the author put so much effort into the magic system but gets basic world-building that involves magic wrong, can you really tell people that they're nit-picking? See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Sanderson#Sanderson.27s_Third_Law
He certainly expands the scope of the conflicts by going international, but it's not necessarily deeper.
Jun 4, 2014 2:44 PM

May 2011
Really interested in learning more about the history and background of the relationship between Tatsuya and the rest of the family. It feels like the animosity towards him goes deeper than him just being viewed as a failure (since he doesn't have the kind of talent a Yotsuba family member should have).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2014 2:46 PM
Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
You missed my point about people not noticing things even when they are presented. A very common example would be most people mixing up Tatsuya and Miyuki's Mother and Aunt in recent comments. Keep joking around but be careful so the joke doesn't turn on you.

The ironic thing is that you are mocking me when I was defending the show, and that the mistake I made really had nothing to do with my point (and for what it is worth, I knew that was his aunt, just had "mother" stuck in my mind because I was thinking about why the father was the way he was).

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1190979&show=147

But hey, why actually understand what I wrote and respond to it when you can take something out of context to prove your point? Eh?
Jun 4, 2014 3:26 PM
Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

The ironic thing is that you are mocking me when I was defending the show, and that the mistake I made really had nothing to do with my point (and for what it is worth, I knew that was his aunt, just had "mother" stuck in my mind because I was thinking about why the father was the way he was).

But hey, why actually understand what I wrote and respond to it when you can take something out of context to prove your point? Eh?

Lol he wasn't even responding to you and simply making a point. Your not the only person who make that mistake or have the misunderstanding.
Jun 4, 2014 3:35 PM
Oct 2012
RexZShadow said:
Lol he wasn't even responding to you and simply making a point. Your not the only person who make that mistake or have the misunderstanding.

In that he was the one who "corrected" me, I would laid good odds that he was talking about me. He certainly wasn't speaking about the person he was responding to. In that there are so few of us here, who else was he talking about?

Besides, his point is still invalid. To date, in the animation, it makes absolutely no difference if the character is a mother or aunt. Why should it be "humorous" to use his word that people make that mistake when it has so little value to the animation? We haven't been told their mother is dead either (at least I don't believe so), and given how the Father has been shown, why should anyone think that the mother, if alive, would be much different?

The only reason she has been dropped in has been as fanservice (something for the readers), not as plot development (until this episode, barely).
Jun 4, 2014 3:39 PM
Apr 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
RexZShadow said:

In that he was the one who "corrected" me, I would laid good odds that he was talking about me. He certainly wasn't speaking about the person he was responding to. In that there are so few of us here, who else was he talking about?

Besides, his point is still invalid. To date, in the animation, it makes absolutely no difference if the character is a mother or aunt. Why should it be "humorous" to use his word that people make that mistake when it has so little value to the animation? We haven't been told their mother is dead either (at least I don't believe so), and given how the Father has been shown, why should anyone think that the mother, if alive, would be much different?

The only reason she has been dropped in has been as fanservice (something for the readers), not as plot development (until this episode, barely).

It actually briefly told us that the mother was dead if you looked at the context that was given to us.
Jun 4, 2014 3:49 PM
Aug 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Dude i wasn't simply talking about you as many others have made that same mistake. I said i had no ulterior motives in my previous post right. If you feel mocked, it's not my fault. It was just an example that some people make simple mistakes since they don't even try to follow the show. As for whether my point was valid or invalid, i think you already got the answer.

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, i wasn't mocking you.
Dragon_Slayer_XJun 4, 2014 3:53 PM

Jun 4, 2014 6:04 PM

Oct 2013
Nine episode in, still not impress, I personally enjoy sao way more, even the romance in this sucks. -_-

Hopefully it gets better in future episodes. I'm not hater. :P
Jun 4, 2014 8:52 PM

Jan 2013
Not much happened till the end.
The conversation about Mizuki's eyes was interesting though.
Jun 4, 2014 9:21 PM

Feb 2014
keragamming said:
Nine episode in, still not impress, I personally enjoy sao way more, even the romance in this sucks. -_-

Next episode we will still not get to the competition considering the pace, though. Even if we get into the competition, that's still not Tatsuya's show. 3-4 episode more for Tatsuya's time. Is that spoiler?

Honestly it's just plain that nothing need to be commented at all. waiting for next episode.
Jun 4, 2014 10:30 PM
Apr 2014
MShukyDeneuve said:
keragamming said:

Next episode we will still not get to the competition considering the pace, though. Even if we get into the competition, that's still not Tatsuya's show. 3-4 episode more for Tatsuya's time. Is that spoiler?

Honestly it's just plain that nothing need to be commented at all. waiting for next episode.

The thing about this arc is that it lets other characters have a chance to shine other than Tatsuya, which I think is a plus. Though mind you Tatsuya is one of my favorite characters, but it's still nice to let other characters have a chance.
Jun 4, 2014 10:35 PM
Oct 2013
AquaWateria said:
MShukyDeneuve said:
keragamming said:

The thing about this arc is that it lets other characters have a chance to shine other than Tatsuya, which I think is a plus. Though mind you Tatsuya is one of my favorite characters, but it's still nice to let other characters have a chance.

If they do it well I think the other people's competition would be very fun to watch, I personally hope they drag out the competition where they make each one longer than they were in the LN coz they all be fun to watch.
Jun 4, 2014 11:01 PM

Oct 2013
To be honest, I personally don't think light novel should have a action genre, I personally think light novels should be strictly comedy and romance. Only a few light novel series that I have watch and they were very good. Light novels are full of too much heavy dialogue, that when animated, it bores the shit out of the audience.

That's why when a anime is adopted from light novels, I come in to the anime with low expectation.
Jun 4, 2014 11:21 PM

May 2010
keragamming said:
To be honest, I personally don't think light novel should have a action genre, I personally think light novels should be strictly comedy and romance. Only a few light novel series that I have watch and they were very good. Light novels are full of too much heavy dialogue, that when animated, it bores the shit out of the audience.

That's why when a anime is adopted from light novels, I come in to the anime with low expectation.

Wait, I'm sorry, what? http://i.imgur.com/tJaBJjl.gif

It really depends on execution. There's good dialogue and bad dialogue.

The problem isn't that Mahouka is an adaptation of an action LN. It's that it's an almost straight adaptation of an action LN. The anime studio took the source material and basically used that as a script and screenplay, when in fact, considering how the LN is written, should be custom-fitted for the adaptation. Anime is a visual medium with a soundtrack, screen estate, etc. and every facet of that medium should be taken advantage of and a text-only account can only do so much in the translation. They probably read the LN and went "fuck this" when they realized to properly adapt it they're gonna need to make heavy changes across the board. As a result, what we ended up with is a half-assed job pleasing neither the first-time viewers nor the LN readers.
Jun 5, 2014 3:54 AM

Dec 2013
EasyGo-er said:
@nina4life Things about Tatsuya's circumstances in the clan and everything about the clan itself were only focused starting from Vol 8 onwards, being one of the driving force in plot up to the latest volume. I know how you feel, but said things will only be covered later which is surely not in this season. I suggest you to read the LN, look things up in the wikia or just be patient about it.

Are you telling us that anime-only viewers will still be confused as fuck if they don't read the LN or the spoilers off the forums of MAL, even after the end of this show? So we're suppose to be patient until a season 2 comes out?

Can someone please explain to me what the purpose of animating this show was again?
L-RyoshiJun 5, 2014 4:03 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 5, 2014 5:23 AM

May 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
Can someone please explain to me what the purpose of animating this show was again?

To spread the words about our Lord and Saviour Tatsuya ?
Jun 5, 2014 5:37 AM

Jul 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
EasyGo-er said:
@nina4life Things about Tatsuya's circumstances in the clan and everything about the clan itself were only focused starting from Vol 8 onwards, being one of the driving force in plot up to the latest volume. I know how you feel, but said things will only be covered later which is surely not in this season. I suggest you to read the LN, look things up in the wikia or just be patient about it.

Are you telling us that anime-only viewers will still be confused as fuck if they don't read the LN or the spoilers off the forums of MAL, even after the end of this show? So we're suppose to be patient until a season 2 comes out?

Please stop taking my sentences out of context. I was saying that the stuff about his clan and other clans will only be focused upon after the first season since nina4life was complaining about Tatsuya's clan. You will understand everything, or at least get the gist of it all by the end of the season, if you're really watching the show to understand it instead of watching just for the sake of it.

Mainly to make money of course, the novel was the 3rd highest selling LN just below SAO and Mekakucity Actors in 2013 after all.
EasyGo-erJun 5, 2014 6:10 AM

Jun 5, 2014 6:41 AM

Dec 2013
EasyGo-er said:
L-Ryoshi said:
EasyGo-er said:

Please stop taking my sentences out of context. I was saying that the stuff about his clan and other clans will only be focused upon after the first season since nina4life was complaining about Tatsuya's clan. You will understand everything, or at least get the gist of it all by the end of the season, if you're really watching the show to understand it instead of watching just for the sake of it.

Mainly to make money of course, the novel was the 3rd highest selling LN just below SAO and Mekakucity Actors in 2013 after all.

See what you did there? I quoted your post in its entirety and get called out for taking your sentences out of context?

I'll repeat my questions, since apparently you didn't really answer them. I'll even quote my own words:

1.) Are you telling us that anime-only viewers will still be confused as fuck if they don't read the LN or the spoilers off the forums of MAL, even after the end of this show?

Let me elaborate. Since you mentioned that the stuff about his and other clans seems to be a big part of Mahouka's world-building, and essentially since all the spoilers I've seen are mainly focused either on the "power of the clans" or "why Tatsuya is OP" which essentially has to do with his situation in the clan, does that mean that, if what you speculated as things that "will only be focused upon after the first season", does that mean that anime-only viewers, and I repeat anime-only viewers who do not read spoilers on MAL/other forums/etc. NOR the Light Novels, will be confused as fuck?

2.) So we're suppose to be patient until a season 2 comes out?

Essentially a follow up question to the first part, but yes, are we suppose to be patient until a second season is announced, produced, AND comes out before anime-only viewers will actually get what the story is about?

3.) Can someone please explain to me what the purpose of animating this show was again?

A bit of a rhetorical question depending on whether you can answer the first two questions.

Seeing as we've had so many complaints about missing stuff and clues given that don't make sense, I patiently await your answer.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 5, 2014 7:28 AM

Jul 2013
1) No, like I've said, there will be hints thrown here and there throughout the series so you'll at least get the gist of it by the end of the season. That is if you're really spending your time watching the show and understanding it instead of just watching it so you can say "I've watched this, it was bad and confusing as fuck". I'm just saying that it will be focused more as the series goes on, not that it is necessary to understand the whole premise of the series.

2) No, what part of the story that you didn't get? The title is "The irregular at magic high school", if you're reading the synopsis on MAL page, it's about the lives of the siblings and the events that happens during their school year, it can be anything depending on where the plot goes. Just don't expect the story to conclude in this season, hell SnK ended on such a huge cliffhanger so tell me what you think of it.

3) I can agree about the missing stuff and that is understandable given that this is an adaptation from a LN but it won't affect the storyline in any way. That's just LN readers wanting everything to be perfectly the same as in the novel. Tell me what clues that didn't make sense and I will try to answer you as best as I can.
EasyGo-erJun 5, 2014 7:35 AM

Jun 5, 2014 7:36 AM
Apr 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
EasyGo-er said:
L-Ryoshi said:
EasyGo-er said:

See what you did there? I quoted your post in its entirety and get called out for taking your sentences out of context?

I'll repeat my questions, since apparently you didn't really answer them. I'll even quote my own words:

1.) Are you telling us that anime-only viewers will still be confused as fuck if they don't read the LN or the spoilers off the forums of MAL, even after the end of this show?

Let me elaborate. Since you mentioned that the stuff about his and other clans seems to be a big part of Mahouka's world-building, and essentially since all the spoilers I've seen are mainly focused either on the "power of the clans" or "why Tatsuya is OP" which essentially has to do with his situation in the clan, does that mean that, if what you speculated as things that "will only be focused upon after the first season", does that mean that anime-only viewers, and I repeat anime-only viewers who do not read spoilers on MAL/other forums/etc. NOR the Light Novels, will be confused as fuck?

2.) So we're suppose to be patient until a season 2 comes out?

Essentially a follow up question to the first part, but yes, are we suppose to be patient until a second season is announced, produced, AND comes out before anime-only viewers will actually get what the story is about?

3.) Can someone please explain to me what the purpose of animating this show was again?

A bit of a rhetorical question depending on whether you can answer the first two questions.

Seeing as we've had so many complaints about missing stuff and clues given that don't make sense, I patiently await your answer.

L Ryoshi things will be cleared up about Tatsuya in vol 5 if MadHouse animates that section which I believe they will with the pace there going at. And about the the clan everything won't be revealed in one go if that's what your looking for. Look at Log Horizon the whole season barely revealed the plot only by the end did we get a glimpse of it, but I wasn't confused or anything. But ideally is up to you to believe what you want and not for me to judge, after all this is a free forum discussion. In the end though it's how MadHouse animates the whole thing so I'll wait till then.
Jun 5, 2014 9:35 AM

Dec 2013
EasyGo-er said:
1) No, like I've said, there will be hints thrown here and there throughout the series so you'll at least get the gist of it by the end of the season. That is if you're really spending your time watching the show and understanding it instead of just watching it so you can say "I've watched this, it was bad and confusing as fuck". I'm just saying that it will be focused more as the series goes on, not that it is necessary to understand the whole premise of the series.

2) No, what part of the story that you didn't get? The title is "The irregular at magic high school", if you're reading the synopsis on MAL page, it's about the lives of the siblings and the events that happens during their school year, it can be anything depending on where the plot goes. Just don't expect the story to conclude in this season, hell SnK ended on such a huge cliffhanger so tell me what you think of it.

3) I can agree about the missing stuff and that is understandable given that this is an adaptation from a LN but it won't affect the storyline in any way. That's just LN readers wanting everything to be perfectly the same as in the novel. Tell me what clues that didn't make sense and I will try to answer you as best as I can.

Truth be told, I'm only asking to be fair to those anime-only viewers. I've already read enough spoilers and sufficient parts of the LN and the manga to understand whats going on. I ain't trolling, mind you. But at present a lot of the issues that I have seen being argued here on the forums all stem from anime only viewers not getting your so-called "hints" and then complaining that all they see is that Tatsuya is way too OP and then saying it's unreasonable, and then LN fans going all "but that's because its in the LN" or "this monologue was cut out, so IF it was kept in, then you'd understand". Ideally, we'd get scenes where Tatsuya's epic monologues (as has been described) are voiced in the anime whilst he's doing something else, but the deal is, they haven't, and from a objective anime-only viewing perspective, the clues to this world, the world building and the background story however intriguing it may be, has not been sufficiently explained to viewers with little or no knowledge of the plot beforehand.

LN readers here have all complained in one episode or other that the animators should have kept this and that, or should have cut that out since it does nothing to help with the story, we've read 9 episodes worth of threads on that stuff already.

Like I said, I ain't trolling or trying to rile you up, I'm just trying to be fair here with a more objective perspective.

AquaWateria said:

L Ryoshi things will be cleared up about Tatsuya in vol 5 if MadHouse animates that section which I believe they will with the pace there going at. And about the the clan everything won't be revealed in one go if that's what your looking for. Look at Log Horizon the whole season barely revealed the plot only by the end did we get a glimpse of it, but I wasn't confused or anything. But ideally is up to you to believe what you want and not for me to judge, after all this is a free forum discussion. In the end though it's how MadHouse animates the whole thing so I'll wait till then.

Acqua, the thing with Log Horizon is, yes we don't have the entire plot on our hands, but in a sense the plot isn't mutually exclusive with world building now is it? In the first season of Log Horizon, we at least have under our belts how the world ticks (like an MMORPG, with no kill zones and all that jazz), AND what seems to be the one big issue that all the Adventurers are facing (that they're all stuck there and need to find solutions on how to deal with political, economic, organisational and even basic survival issues).

Can we truly say the same for Mahouka? The 10 clans, the Thousand Families, all of those things are a part of the world of Mahouka, and all of those are necessary to explain the events which have occured in the first arc, are occuring in the current arc, and will occur in the third arc.

Is it really alright to say "oh yeah, just ignore the inconsistencies, they'll be explained (hopefully) if MadHouse decides to animate Volume 5 during this season"? As someone who has read the LN or spoilers, you may have all the answers, but for those out there who haven't and refuse to do so, are they suppose to just unquestioningly accept any and all inconsistencies which appear in the show? Simple questions of "why did the government not interfere with the terrorist attack in episodes 6-7?" "why wasn't Mibu suspended after playing her part in the attack?" and "how did they manage to cover up all that from the world/their government?" all have answers to do with the power of those clans, and yet were not properly explained in the anime either. Are we suppose to just accept those inconsistencies and move on?

I'm not saying you need to make the big reveal from scene 1 act 1, far from it, but at least you could have swapped things around instead of blatantly using the LN as a direct script (and even cutting out important monologues and such due to time constraints). LN readers have been making suggestions (add a line here to explain whatever better, swapped this scene around, made that explanation longer etc.) about how to improve the flow and help viewers to understand the series better.

Even in this episode I could see that if they'd expanded Tatsuya's inner monologue when he was walking away from his dad to more than just one lame sentence (which by the way seriously should have implied that he is "Unable" to feel hatred for his mother, instead of just "doesn't" feel hatred for his mother), it would have already fulfilled the criteria for a minor reveal of things to come. Instead, the one lame sentence, even if understood correctly just means that "oh wow, he doesn't hate his mom". See what I mean?

I said this last week, I'll say it again. An good anime adaptation is suppose to enable watchers to understand the world properly without having to consult external sources (LN and forums).

For this particular title, for the last 9 episodes, has been weak at doing so. Based solely on the anime, we have a weirdly OP student rated as a second-class magician, who has an extraordinary intellect AND the ability to subdue first-class magicians without even breaking a sweat, deal with terrorists like it was a stroll in the park, and has major connections to military, has the respect and vouching of successors to the 10 clans, and still can't catch a break from being discriminated for all the work he puts in?
You would think that in a school of 600 magicians, there'd at least more than just 5% of the entire student body who could put 2 and 2 together and figure out that he's a bit special somehow, right? He hangs out with the most important people in the student council, was appointed to the disciplinary committee, they even saw him in action during recruitment week for god sake, and yet still has about 95% of the first-class student body questioning his right to be there? Um, are most First High students so dumb that they can't take even the slightest of hints?

The stupidity, willful ignorance of nearly the entire student body just doesn't make sense here. It would have if MadHouse had done a better job in adapting the anime, but they didn't. So in the end whats left is a seriously hyped up anime with a relatively weak adaptation and poor scripting which is confusing for first time Mahouka viewers, plus a lot of grief in the forums from both LN readers AND anime-only watchers (as we have seen for the past 9 weeks).
L-RyoshiJun 5, 2014 9:51 AM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jun 5, 2014 10:33 AM
Apr 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
EasyGo-er said:

Truth be told, I'm only asking to be fair to those anime-only viewers. I've already read enough spoilers and sufficient parts of the LN and the manga to understand whats going on. I ain't trolling, mind you. But at present a lot of the issues that I have seen being argued here on the forums all stem from anime only viewers not getting your so-called "hints" and then complaining that all they see is that Tatsuya is way too OP and then saying it's unreasonable, and then LN fans going all "but that's because its in the LN" or "this monologue was cut out, so IF it was kept in, then you'd understand". Ideally, we'd get scenes where Tatsuya's epic monologues (as has been described) are voiced in the anime whilst he's doing something else, but the deal is, they haven't, and from a objective anime-only viewing perspective, the clues to this world, the world building and the background story however intriguing it may be, has not been sufficiently explained to viewers with little or no knowledge of the plot beforehand.

LN readers here have all complained in one episode or other that the animators should have kept this and that, or should have cut that out since it does nothing to help with the story, we've read 9 episodes worth of threads on that stuff already.

Like I said, I ain't trolling or trying to rile you up, I'm just trying to be fair here with a more objective perspective.

AquaWateria said:

Acqua, the thing with Log Horizon is, yes we don't have the entire plot on our hands, but in a sense the plot isn't mutually exclusive with world building now is it? In the first season of Log Horizon, we at least have under our belts how the world ticks (like an MMORPG, with no kill zones and all that jazz), AND what seems to be the one big issue that all the Adventurers are facing (that they're all stuck there and need to find solutions on how to deal with political, economic, organisational and even basic survival issues).

Can we truly say the same for Mahouka? The 10 clans, the Thousand Families, all of those things are a part of the world of Mahouka, and all of those are necessary to explain the events which have occured in the first arc, are occuring in the current arc, and will occur in the third arc.

Is it really alright to say "oh yeah, just ignore the inconsistencies, they'll be explained (hopefully) if MadHouse decides to animate Volume 5 during this season"? As someone who has read the LN or spoilers, you may have all the answers, but for those out there who haven't and refuse to do so, are they suppose to just unquestioningly accept any and all inconsistencies which appear in the show? Simple questions of "why did the government not interfere with the terrorist attack in episodes 6-7?" "why wasn't Mibu suspended after playing her part in the attack?" and "how did they manage to cover up all that from the world/their government?" all have answers to do with the power of those clans, and yet were not properly explained in the anime either. Are we suppose to just accept those inconsistencies and move on?

I'm not saying you need to make the big reveal from scene 1 act 1, far from it, but at least you could have swapped things around instead of blatantly using the LN as a direct script (and even cutting out important monologues and such due to time constraints). LN readers have been making suggestions (add a line here to explain whatever better, swapped this scene around, made that explanation longer etc.) about how to improve the flow and help viewers to understand the series better.

Even in this episode I could see that if they'd expanded Tatsuya's inner monologue when he was walking away from his dad to more than just one lame sentence (which by the way seriously should have implied that he is "Unable" to feel hatred for his mother, instead of just "doesn't" feel hatred for his mother), it would have already fulfilled the criteria for a minor reveal of things to come. Instead, the one lame sentence, even if understood correctly just means that "oh wow, he doesn't hate his mom". See what I mean?

I said this last week, I'll say it again. An good anime adaptation is suppose to enable watchers to understand the world properly without having to consult external sources (LN and forums).

For this particular title, for the last 9 episodes, has been weak at doing so. Based solely on the anime, we have a weirdly OP student rated as a second-class magician, who has an extraordinary intellect AND the ability to subdue first-class magicians without even breaking a sweat, deal with terrorists like it was a stroll in the park, and has major connections to military, has the respect and vouching of successors to the 10 clans, and still can't catch a break from being discriminated for all the work he puts in?
You would think that in a school of 600 magicians, there'd at least more than just 5% of the entire student body who could put 2 and 2 together and figure out that he's a bit special somehow, right? He hangs out with the most important people in the student council, was appointed to the disciplinary committee, they even saw him in action during recruitment week for god sake, and yet still has about 95% of the first-class student body questioning his right to be there? Um, are most First High students so dumb that they can't take even the slightest of hints?

The stupidity, willful ignorance of nearly the entire student body just doesn't make sense here. It would have if MadHouse had done a better job in adapting the anime, but they didn't. So in the end whats left is a seriously hyped up anime with a relatively weak adaptation and poor scripting which is confusing for first time Mahouka viewers, plus a lot of grief in the forums from both LN readers AND anime-only watchers (as we have seen for the past 9 weeks).

I agree on what your saying and that the anime does have some flaws but the thing is some viewers don't look into the context that are given to them, the anime shows us rather than tell us in some of the respective scenes. Like the little flashback in ep 9 that showed Tatsuya being experimented on at a young age, gives us a bit of information on how he might of became irregular which is the title of the series. I also understand that the line he said about he can't hate his mother could of been better, but still it gave us the information that we need about Tatsuya not having the capacity to express a lot of emotions. There was another scene where he told Miyuki that she could bare his emotions which he lacked. There may be parts where it seems confusing, but if you look at the contexts that are given things add up a bit where you can piece it together. All in all I don't think that this adaption is the best, but I think it's really enjoyable and it's up to the viewers whether to see the contexts that is given to us. In the end though there are always going to be arguments and we just have to accept that.
Jun 5, 2014 12:43 PM

May 2010
AquaWateria said:

I agree on what your saying and that the anime does have some flaws but the thing is some viewers don't look into the context that are given to them, the anime shows us rather than tell us in some of the respective scenes. Like the little flashback in ep 9 that showed Tatsuya being experimented on at a young age, gives us a bit of information on how he might of became irregular which is the title of the series. I also understand that the line he said about he can't hate his mother could of been better, but still it gave us the information that we need about Tatsuya not having the capacity to express a lot of emotions. There was another scene where he told Miyuki that she could bare his emotions which he lacked. There may be parts where it seems confusing, but if you look at the contexts that are given things add up a bit where you can piece it together. All in all I don't think that this adaption is the best, but I think it's really enjoyable and it's up to the viewers whether to see the contexts that is given to us. In the end though there are always going to be arguments and we just have to accept that.

Here's a question: how much of your rationalizations is colored by your experience with the LNs? I feel like it's mostly the LN readers going "but it's obviously this". Well, no shit, since you've either read the LNs or spoiled yourself, of course it seems obvious in hindsight. And I think you're missing the point, you're pointing to a different example (re: Tatsuya being experimented on) which I don't really have huge qualms with other than it could've been done better, but it was still unnecessarily vague. They should've adapted the Vol 8 flashbacks much, much earlier. We would've understood where Tatsuya came from, his pain and suffering. We would've been able to sympathize with him, something I can't really do now or in the future based on how the show has portrayed him so far. It's like if Breaking Bad started after the moment Walt became an insufferable asshole druglord and then decided to flashback to when he was just diagnosed with cancer and started making meth to leave money for his family if he dies. The impact wouldn't have been there if we didn't get the story from the beginning, before Walt's descent into madness. It wouldn't have that tragic hero feeling.

My gripes extend beyond what Satou can address and one of which is, considering that there is global cooling and that Japan is relatively far north and is heavily reliant on imported foodstuffs, wouldn't Japan of the Mahoukaverse starve to death? The countries producing food would've ran low because the climate is incapable of sustaining production and such would've kept it for their people, while starving others overseas. Embargoes would've killed Japan in this world. Look at their reaction to the oil embargo placed on them by the US in WW2.
Jun 5, 2014 1:30 PM
Apr 2014
@L-Ryoshi
I just want to say to this part:

Sorry, but what translation did you read? I only watched Horriblesubs (ergo the official version) and it's clearly stated, that he "doesn't have a heart capable of hatred".
How can anyone NOT get that he is unable to feel hatred, which you said should be implied (which it is since "not capable"="unable")
Jun 5, 2014 2:27 PM

May 2010
Vocah said:

Sorry, but what translation did you read? I only watched Horriblesubs (ergo the official version) and it's clearly stated, that he "doesn't have a heart capable of hatred".
How can anyone NOT get that he is unable to feel hatred, which you said should be implied (which it is since "not capable"="unable")

I think my question after he said that was, "In what context?" This can be taken in a few ways. Does Tatsuya mean he doesn't get angry at such things? Is he emotionally dead inside? Is he at a point where nothing can phase him?

It's unnecessarily vague. He's been experimented on but we dunno the details to decide if those two things are connected.
Jun 5, 2014 2:55 PM
Aug 2012
wrenchbread said:
Vocah said:

I think my question after he said that was, "In what context?" This can be taken in a few ways. Does Tatsuya mean he doesn't get angry at such things? Is he emotionally dead inside? Is he at a point where nothing can phase him?

It's unnecessarily vague. He's been experimented on but we dunno the details to decide if those two things are connected.

It also depends on how you want to perceive it.........it gives you an idea that Tatsuya can't feel emotions like hatred for a reason obviously. He also did say that his situation was created by his mother and aunt and calling him a heartless magician is also insulting to the current head and her sister. So i believe it was pretty clear that his situation is connected to a certain experiment (we have a flashback scene there for a moment right). Unless some people have to be spoonfed every word, they did put the hints there. (They cut out the explanation part though, probably going to reveal it when volume 5 is adapted and kill 2 birds with one stone).

Most can put two 2 and 2 together unless they purposefully want to deny the fact. For a person who "doesn't want to put too much effort here", you sure are putting a lot of effort to twist some points and trying to put down the LN fans and the writer himself a few times. Yeah yeah you will most probably come back with a witty remark and some smart theory from the wiki and then play the "victim".............have fun while it lasts.
Dragon_Slayer_XJun 5, 2014 3:22 PM

Jun 5, 2014 3:00 PM
Oct 2012
wrenchbread said:

There is even the possibility that he sees himself above his family (outside of his sister) and no longer cares to feel hatred (or anything else) towards them.

The vagueness becomes even more vague when you look back at the animation: had MH animated the teacher scene better it would have helped, had they shown clearer that the father has the same issues it might have light a bulb, had they developed the other characters better so that they would serve as a juxtaposition highlighting that there is something different about Tatsuya, or had they focused less on the Miyuki incest angle the would have decreased this vagueness, instead it complicated things and not in a good way.

Because employing Occam's Razor the simplest hypothesis for viewers is that far from the experiment being the "cause", a more simple explanation is that Miyuki is the cause.

Why does Tatsuya ignore other girls advances? Miyuki.
Why does Tatsuya feel apathy towards his clan? Miyuki.

This is the ultimate reason why the over focus on the incest potential of the Miyuki/Tatsuya relationship has been an anchor on this show: Miyuki is the one character that Tatsuya DOES have emotions towards, so far from hinting that Tatsuya doesn't have emotions, the show has made it seem let its about Miyuki.

Of course the LN readers know better, but from merely watching this show this is an easy conclusion.

A similar one is the designer team. A couple of posts here have the LN readers being smug that people still think that Tatsuya is the designer, when he is actually a team.

But again, as viewers, we have known since the 3rd episode that Tatsuya was going to be related to the designer (and for negative reason as a well (i.e. too much OP)), so when 6 episodes later when we meet the "other" member what do we get? We get a completely subservient salaryman who, had he lowered his head any further could have seen disneyworld. Why should any viewer think "wow they are a team", when shown that? Had the designer been an equal, or had any real characterization, then the point of "they are a team" might have some relevance, but instead why should we think that the other member is anything more than just a name. That scene definitely didn't support it.

The readers know so they can get excited, but the viewers? Really not much there.
Jun 5, 2014 3:34 PM
Aug 2012
Takuan_Soho said:
We get a completely subservient salaryman who, had he lowered his head any further could have seen disneyworld. Why should any viewer think "wow they are a team", when shown that? Had the designer been an equal, or had any real characterization, then the point of "they are a team" might have some relevance, but instead why should we think that the other member is anything more than just a name. That scene definitely didn't support it.

The readers know so they can get excited, but the viewers? Really not much there.

Wow just wow way to see a scene and describe it so that it fits your own agenda. Except for the fact that, Tatsuya showed considerable amount of humility and respect towards the "so called salaryman" and they also think on the same page when discussing about improving the flight magic (anime). I really get dumbstruck at your mistaken assumptions sometimes. Besides you or wrenchbread aren't the only viewers here or are you? You accuse of the LN readers being smug about it while you have averted your eyes from the very fact simply because "you didn't feel so". Just great man, just great. There goes whatever respect i had for you down the gutter.

Ultimately you have a complex towards Mahouka where any scene won't be able to make any impact for you what-so-ever..........congrats dude. I really can't blame you, many suffer from the same disease for a anime they don't get to like from episode 1 or even the first 5 minutes.

Jun 5, 2014 3:56 PM
Oct 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Takuan_Soho said:
We get a completely subservient salaryman who, had he lowered his head any further could have seen disneyworld. Why should any viewer think "wow they are a team", when shown that? Had the designer been an equal, or had any real characterization, then the point of "they are a team" might have some relevance, but instead why should we think that the other member is anything more than just a name. That scene definitely didn't support it.

Wow just wow way to see a scene and describe it so that it fits your own agenda. Except for the fact that, Tatsuya showed considerable amount of humility and respect towards the "so called salaryman" and they also think on the same page when discussing about improving the flight magic (anime). I really get dumbstruck at your mistaken assumptions sometimes. Besides you or wrenchbread aren't the only viewers here or are you? You accuse of the LN readers being smug about it while you have averted your eyes from the very fact simply because "you didn't feel so". Just great man, just great. There goes whatever respect i had for you down the gutter.

Ultimately you have a complex towards Mahouka where any scene won't be able to make any impact for you what-so-ever..........congrats dude. I really can't blame you, many suffer from the same disease for a anime they don't get to like from episode 1 or even the first 5 minutes.

I can easily debunk your statement. 18th post in this thread I said that I liked the butler scene, my only wish being that they had the scene earlier.

Good scenes deserve compliments, bad scenes deserve criticism, that is all I do. Butler scene good, someone knocks it, I wrote a post defending it. I don't like a scene, I explain what I don't like about it.

And no, he did not show humility. First he can't, remember, humility is a strong emotion and he doesn't have the ability; second, given that every single member of the team ran up and began praising him (so much as to make Miyuki blush in their praising her brother), saying "oh but we're a team" is NOT humility.
Jun 5, 2014 5:05 PM

May 2010
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Complex? I wish it were really that simple, but my relationship with Mahouka is pretty complicated. I used to have faith, now my faith is wearing incredibly thin. The more I think about it, the more I feel this isn't a series meant to make you feel things beyond "this is pretty cool!" Jokes on me, right? You're a brave, brave soul for standing steadfast still.

See, I think being able to make the viewer "feel" in just 10 minutes or less is an incredible accomplishment. It is an art all unto itself. Have you seen "Up" or, for an anime example, "Kotoura-san"? The first 10 minutes for both those different works made me feel strong emotions; they had impact. It set things up and tore them down. There was build-up before the emotional climax.

I'll let one of my favorite creators, Taro Yoko, speak his mind on how to get impact across to the player/viewer (not that his way is the only way, but it's a good place to start as any):

Takuan_Soho said:

Good scenes deserve compliments, bad scenes deserve criticism, that is all I do. Butler scene good, someone knocks it, I wrote a post defending it. I don't like a scene, I explain what I don't like about it.

Well said. Sadly people tend to overlook the good scenes and focus on the bad ones. It's human nature. Oh and I think it was episode 7 where I complimented (on a different site) how the anime studio had Tatsuya and Miyuki matching each other's walking pace after Sayaka said she couldn't hope to keep up with Tatsuya's pace. Thought it was well-done, especially considering how subtle it was. A good use of "show, don't tell."
Jun 5, 2014 6:17 PM
Oct 2012
wrenchbread said:
Well said. Sadly people tend to overlook the good scenes and focus on the bad ones. It's human nature.

I think it really depends more on whether the show does it for you or not, so for a show that does one points to the good scenes and downplay the bad ones, for shows that don't one does the reverse. Since far more shows don't do it for people than do (few hits, lots of duds) that usually means more focus on the bad than the good.

That was an excellent point about Kotoura, the first ten minutes of that show were brilliant. It was one of the saddest most touching scenes I have ever seen in animation.

But to stress the point you are making from what some detractors will say, no this doesn't mean that people have short attention spans, what it says is that all authors need to inspire faith in the audience; there has to be a bond between the author and the audience where the audience is willing to fall under the spell of the creator. It all ties together with the need to create the "suspension of disbelief".
Jun 5, 2014 6:46 PM
Jan 2012
.....and then tatsuya will fly in and save the day lol
Jun 6, 2014 2:12 AM

Jan 2013
Marathoned Mahouka today and I have to say the show overall is well worth the watch. A group of people with normal personalities in a high school setting is hard to find in anime nowadays lol.

On the Cliffhanger end + explanation episode, wasn't that interested in all the explanations though, I felt it dragged on too long. Sure the flying device and seeing spirits in color may be crucial to the plot, but the detailed explanation was too much to absorb.

Well, looking forward to the next episode! Maybe the Tatsuya's change to include a faster activating spell in Miyuki's CAD a few episodes back will be used now.
A friend and I started ShoukoChan Anime T-shirts. We design modern and fashionable anime T-shirts you'd love to wear on a day out. Come check us out!
Jun 6, 2014 5:40 PM

Feb 2013
Cool episode, but looking forward to the next one more.
Jun 6, 2014 8:43 PM
Oct 2013
OMG Miyuki's face at the start when the guy was saying how it was an honor to work under Tatsuya its like some one took a picture and photo shop it on soooo funny XD
Jun 7, 2014 11:50 AM

Jan 2013
He can't hate, he can't be angry, he can't laugh (probably).
What is with this guy?

Also was surprised he is actually Silver. I thought maybe his dad was, but he himself? That was surprising. I wonder why he is called a traitor by his family.

I wonder why they were all like "No, don't!" at the end.
Jun 7, 2014 12:25 PM

Nov 2010
Pretty calm until the cliffhanger
Tatsuya talking back to the butler was so cool
I liked the encounter of Mizuki and the story about her 'Crystal Eyes'

Recurring Miyuki's brocon triggers were sweet as usual
Jun 8, 2014 6:20 AM

Oct 2009
Pretty good, Mizuki was so HNNNNNNNNG without her glasses and Mayumi looked great in that dress~
Jun 16, 2014 1:30 AM

Dec 2010
Tatsuya and Miyuki are so laughably Mary-Sue-ish...

Too bad, because this anime is just fine in most other aspects.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.