Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 25, 2008 6:51 PM

Jun 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lmfao...Hamaji is actually a boy...That made me laugh so hard...This was a hilarious episode...Comments?
Jan 25, 2008 8:02 PM

Oct 2007
that was...surprising. im scared...learning not to trust anything anymore ><
Jan 25, 2008 9:01 PM

Aug 2007
Well now...that really suprised me....

That was pretty funny but I still hate Hinata >_>. She just plain pisses me off. She should just die really >_>. Hayami FTW.
Jan 25, 2008 9:34 PM

Jun 2007
ROFL!!! Hamaji is a guy, I did not see that coming at all. It would be understandable if he had guys clothes on but he weirs girls hahaha wow that was so unforeseeable.

Theory: I'm getting the picture that everyone is rich or at least has some ties to the "rich community" and Takuma Hirose is the "promised one" to Hinata through family ties or arranged marriage. Hirose probably has no idea and was given his sight back by that angelic ghost girl Otoha, to make a choice between the rich Hinata and the poor Hayami. So it makes sense why everyone hates Hayami and forces her to be an outcast since almost everyone in the town is rich or a slave that knows their place. So like I said in the last thread, it's a stupid reason to hate a lone girl and this town is full of crazy lunatics. My interest level is still low but will probably increase if more unpredictable things like what happened with Hamaji start showing up lol.
Jan 25, 2008 10:31 PM

Jan 2008
Hamaji turning out to be a boy totally threw me off.....defintely did not expect that. It was still a very entertaining episode.
Jan 25, 2008 10:39 PM

Oct 2007
What the? Hamaji even said he was yukiji's "big sister" so, I don't get it. That is really wierd, and the episode wasn't as good as the others, we only saw something new at the end =( oh well, creapy for sure though.
Jan 25, 2008 11:17 PM

Aug 2007
Hamaji is a trap.
Jan 26, 2008 12:16 AM

Oct 2007
i couldn't believe that person was a guy, i can't remember the last time i was that surprized. and i seriously hate Hinata, she pisses me off a lot
Jan 26, 2008 12:50 AM

May 2007
lmao this anime is crazy. I don't know... I had that impression since episode 1. Girl bring stomped with the school witnessing, girl kissed the kid, now loli trying to kill Hirose with a knife, and now.... IT'S A DUDE. It's gloomy but pretty funny.

And good for you, Hirose. CPR gotta feel nice.
Jan 26, 2008 1:12 AM

Apr 2007
I'm feeling sick ... it's a TRAP!

I was actually eating when I saw that. This episode wasn't much but the last scene was killer to both my mind and my stomach ...
BondiusJan 26, 2008 1:16 AM

Jan 26, 2008 1:50 AM

Aug 2007
Guidan said:
What the? Hamaji even said he was yukiji's "big sister" so, I don't get it. That is really wierd, and the episode wasn't as good as the others, we only saw something new at the end =( oh well, creapy for sure though.

EXACTLY... WTF???

and i find that lil retard girl annoying as hell, i hope she gets killed one day. she deserves it. and dont say "omg thats so mean". she tried to KILL the main guy. WTF

update - oh i get it, the kids gay... that explains why he called himself a girl and why he was wearin a chicks swim suit and why he acts like a fag... ok i get it now
doemanJan 26, 2008 1:54 AM
Jan 26, 2008 3:26 AM

Nov 2007
Hamaji is a boy o.o alright still love her/him thought
Jan 26, 2008 3:28 AM
Aug 2007
OMG, i was shocked, Hamaji is a boy, my god, my god.

Jan 26, 2008 3:32 AM

Apr 2007
Not a very good episodes this week, only part i liked was with Hayami en the ending of this episodes the rest reminded me of a other anime not sure which

Hamaji a guy.. oke never expected that.. the body shape is female at least in my opinion.
Jan 26, 2008 5:12 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Oh god, I didn't expect this. Big fail indeed, they gave Hamaji all the typical girl characteristics to 'surprise' us with the fact that he's a boy. Bad move.

Yui was great in this episode though, but it's going downhill.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jan 26, 2008 5:31 AM

Jun 2007
This ep was horrible. I don't know what kept me watching it till the end. I guess I'll just watch another one to see whether it gets any better (though I highly doubt it) then drop the series.
Jan 26, 2008 5:40 AM

Jun 2007
Hayami is more honest than i thought.
I thought she's gonna say "Hirose means nothing to me" for some more episodes.
Jan 26, 2008 7:34 AM

Mar 2007
Hamaji was a nice suprise, but this episode pretty much destroyed any hope I still had for this series. I'm quite sure I'll end up not liking this.
Jan 26, 2008 8:31 AM

Jan 2008
This definately wasn't the type of episode I was expecting after that cliffhanger in episode 3.

It just amazes me how random this show is becoming....
Jan 26, 2008 8:44 AM

Oct 2007
I can't believe that many people are shocked that Hamaji is male. Though saying that i did already know.

I was getting quite annoyed with how they weren't showing that Hamaji was male, though they did a good job with handling the subject. I was satisfied, though this is probably all we're going to get of Hamaji goodness from this series. Ah well.
Jan 26, 2008 9:57 AM

Oct 2007
yeah tragically this show has been rolling down hill since the pretty good episode 1...and this ep didnt help. no resolution from the 3rd ep and its kinda like they made this issue as incentive for the 4 ep per DVD releases for the people who missed the show. Overall it was a harmless episode but be warned i believe that episode 8 might either have a cliffhanger or it'll be fluff like this.
Jan 26, 2008 10:04 AM

Jan 2008
I really didn't like this episode! This series is just getting worst and worst. I was embarrassed watching it.
The worst part is that I know I am still going to watch the next episode :P
Jan 26, 2008 10:49 AM

Sep 2007
The best part of every episode is when the serious music starts playing. It's the only time I start laughing.
Jan 26, 2008 12:27 PM

May 2007
bah, I honestly think this anime is destined to be a failure but I'm gonna keep watching cuz I said I was gonna watch every anime this season even if they're crap like this one ò_ó.

So yeh hamaji is a boy, I'd be lying to you if I tell you I'm surprised, looks like traps are the new fads of the last 3 or 4 seasons, every anime has to have one if they wanna be cool but it'll take more than that for this anime to be at least descent, every single character in it is annoying. The main characteris the classic clueless guy who can't refused and everyone takes advantage of, hinata's such a b*tch always trying to change the conversation when hirose is trying to ask something, god that is so annoying and she's always following him, and kohinata can't seem to stand up for herself and is wating for some kind of hero to save her but unfortunately hirose seems to be busy having lots of fun with hot lolis on the beach.
Jan 26, 2008 2:22 PM

Jul 2007
that was just sad. poor hirose CPR-ed by a she-male. where'd s/he get those loli boobs anyway?
Jan 26, 2008 4:32 PM

Nov 2007
Not enough Kohinata.

I think they added too much fanservice in this episode, and Hamaji's secret was just too much...
\
Jan 26, 2008 8:04 PM

Jun 2007
I just noticed something, does Hamaji have a dick? Because if you look at him in his swim suit he looks just like any other girl....lol. It almost seems like he's a man-she and not a she-male XD. My head is about to explode from confusion.
Jan 26, 2008 9:13 PM

Aug 2007
For a dude, Hamaji sure has numerous feminine features...Is it even possible for a guy to grow his hair to that length at that age? I'm guessing he is into cross dressing, I hear the breeze feels quite nice down there...xD

The dramatic/suspense music is indeed made for the lulz...Is that what the producers intended? xD

I'm getting sick and tired of male harem leads who are "innocent" so to speak, but I'll give Hirose a break giving that it is probably his first time seeing those assets.

Hirose enters GAR mode to save Yuki...somewhat successful...and his reward? A nice kissu session with a bishonen! Well CPR...same thing...xD

I'm still hoping H2O delivers a good story. I get the feeling that Hirose will go blind again once the character-centric arcs finishes. They seem to be covering all the girls first, then going on to the main story, thus why last episode and this one doesn't seem to connect with one another.

Still not "rock your soul" yet...but it might be...soon...?

Jan 27, 2008 2:46 AM

Oct 2007
DeathfireD said:
ROFL!!! Hamaji is a guy, I did not see that coming at all. It would be understandable if he had guys clothes on but he weirs girls hahaha wow that was so unforeseeable.

Theory: I'm getting the picture that everyone is rich or at least has some ties to the "rich community" and Takuma Hirose is the "promised one" to Hinata through family ties or arranged marriage. Hirose probably has no idea and was given his sight back by that angelic ghost girl Otoha, to make a choice between the rich Hinata and the poor Hayami. So it makes sense why everyone hates Hayami and forces her to be an outcast since almost everyone in the town is rich or a slave that knows their place. So like I said in the last thread, it's a stupid reason to hate a lone girl and this town is full of crazy lunatics.

I agree with that, similar thoughts, but i think the reason why everyone hates Hayami, is slightly more complicated than that, although the basis i think is correct...
Jan 27, 2008 1:03 PM

Jan 2007
Iriya said:
The best part of every episode is when the serious music starts playing. It's the only time I start laughing.

Yes, i cracked up during CPR and final moments of the episode. Anyways, it was an alright episode. I enojyed some of the other parts.
Jan 27, 2008 1:19 PM

Sep 2007
maybe it's cause the creators know the show might be going downhill .. so they try to compensate this by providing lots and lots of fan service in this episode :P
Jan 27, 2008 2:08 PM

Jul 2007
o_0 couldn't they at least give us a few clues before just slamming down on us that Hamaji was a guy. Anyway, this show is just irritating me. Nothing too interesting is happening, and they just keep prolonging the story.
Jan 27, 2008 2:48 PM

Sep 2007
Absolutely awful episode. The only part of this show that I'm interested in is Otoha (by far my favorite character) and the story behind Hayami and her ostracizing. Other then that, the characters are all crap, there's no story line, the fan-service is far overdone, and I don't even like most of the voices. If the next episode doesn't do something to change my mind, I'll be dropping this anime.

Oh, and the soundtrack -- by itself, the music is fine, but it either doesn't fit with this anime, or whoever chooses the timing for these songs is just plain bad at it. I'd have to agree with Iriya, the music certainly does not enhance the series O_o
Jan 27, 2008 4:26 PM

Jul 2007
sitha said:
Hamaji was a nice suprise, but this episode pretty much destroyed any hope I still had for this series. I'm quite sure I'll end up not liking this.

Exactly my feelings.

Episode 4 is pretty much epic fail. As disappointing as that one episode in Kaze no Stigma -.-
asandariJan 27, 2008 4:41 PM
Jan 27, 2008 6:29 PM

Aug 2007
Ah man..it's a dude..and when did everyone have gigantor boobies all of the sudden?
Jan 28, 2008 2:29 AM

Aug 2007
This anime is rather disturbing. Since when Hinata has Gigantic boobs? Hamaji a guy? phail (i cracked up laughing tho). Killer loli = no phun tbh.

Series is going downhill not even the ending saved it.
Jan 28, 2008 3:48 AM

Sep 2007
Sabion said:
Lmfao...Hamaji is actually a boy...
But...but...he, she, it was wearing a girl's swimsuit?

Anyway, Yuki ftw. XD

Jan 28, 2008 6:05 AM

Jan 2008
Hamaji is hot.
But seems pointless.
Average beach episode. Boring.
Jan 28, 2008 10:03 PM
Oct 2007
I agree it was the worse EP so far, only good point to this EP was i didn't feel like i wanted to punch Hirose in the face a few times.
Jan 29, 2008 9:22 AM

Nov 2007
UGHHH, ANOTHER BRIDGET WANNABE!!! >O
Jan 29, 2008 1:38 PM

Sep 2007
episode was okay and hamaji being male really surprised me.

hayami hasn't had enough screentime and hinata is starting to get on my nerves *enters kill hinata mode*

best thing was some loli fanservice.
I guess the motto for the next episode should be: go, hayami go!
Jan 29, 2008 1:54 PM
Aug 2007
Girlie voice, girlie attitude, girlie hairstyle and eyes, girlie school swimsuit ...extremely GAY CPR THEN!!! lololol what a crap I won't buy this ~~ In anime a lot is possible,but this cannot be accepted oO
Jan 29, 2008 9:41 PM

Mar 2007
WTF? Hamaji is a boy?
Wow, giving him all those girls characteristics, making him wear girl's clothes and then telling us he's a boy? That kinda fails.

Episode wasn't anything special, there were (surprisingly) some funny scenes (with Yuki trying to kill Hirose) but that's about it.
Feb 2, 2008 7:35 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
RoadLord said:
Episode wasn't anything special, there were (surprisingly) some funny scenes (with Yuki trying to kill Hirose) but that's about it.
QFT
Feb 13, 2008 1:33 PM

Nov 2007
That was lame episode. Can anyone answer me why the hell almost every single loser protagonist can't swim??? and there always will be a scene where they have to help someone who drowning. Doesn't make sense to me
May 9, 2008 12:12 PM

Mar 2008
it was good fun at the beach, but slightly not that necessary...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2008 11:43 AM

Mar 2008
Random beach episode. Another checkmark on the generic harem anime list.

Ooh, cliffhanger ending. Let me guess, the next episode will start out with everyone camping and then Hayami will come at the end of the episode and ask about Hirose's feelings without any sort of closure. Oh, and one of the girls gets caught in a tree but Hirose can't climb trees! But he tries anyway for suspense.

I can't believe how ridiculous this show is. It's not even proper to label this popular media.

Also:

Jun 2, 2008 1:23 PM

Aug 2007
This episode made me confused (tho not as much as ep.8 did). For a while i thought I'm watching some other anime.. =.='' And about Hamaji being a guy ;O I really didn't see that coming xDD

Jun 19, 2008 2:10 AM

Apr 2007
Finally after a long hiatus i'm starting the show again with the trap surprise episode. I'm trying to remember how crazy this anime was now.

Onto next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2008 2:17 PM

May 2007
=0

I though in going though the game, but that was just enough to turn me off.
Omg, this is getting pretty common...

wtf...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

alert105 - Mar 21, 2008

275 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 14, 2023 12:52 PM

Poll: » H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 3, 2008

78 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 13, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Mar 15, 2008

99 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 19, 2023 5:21 PM

Poll: » H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

chibuki - Mar 8, 2008

58 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 19, 2023 4:37 PM

Poll: » H2O ~Footprints in the Sand~ Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KY791 - Feb 28, 2008

60 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 19, 2023 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.