Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2014 11:19 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Bucciarati's spirit emerges huh? Damn. I wasn't expecting this and Silver Chariot is in trouble as well.
Jul 28, 2017 2:15 PM

Aug 2014
Gotta love how Bruno didn't waste no time getting back in the action.
Nov 10, 2017 2:54 PM

Feb 2013
They can't get the arrow.
Diavolo woke up.
Mar 15, 2020 8:17 PM

May 2016
If that arrow has the ability to evolve Stands into unimaginably powerful forms, I wonder if the whole Requiem Transformation thing works for the other arrows too. It's either that they've never considered trying it before since they only used them for a single purpose or it never really worked back then.

It looks like Diavolo's unique appearance will have a lot more screentime thanks to Bruno borrowing his body lmao

Oct 24, 2020 1:19 PM

Jun 2016
Not only do we make Diavolo a struggling perspective character, not only do we make him pretty likable in both forms, but we also make him an ally through Buccelati. It's interesting.

I have compared Diavolo to Kira and Dio, but now's the time to compare him to Cars. I feel the two are similar in execution, even beyond the beautiful hair and tying together the stand arrows / stone mask. They're mysterious figures set up from early in the manga, both with seemingly likable qualities, and while entering the final battle, still feel far from our reach. Unlike the humanization of Dio and Kira which allows us to see eye to eye with them, there seems to be distance between us and Cars or Diavolo. Now's the time to understand the boss more than ever, yet this deep into the series, he still feels like an enigma that we can just barely get a hold of. Enough to spark interest but not enough to see eye to eye or meaningfully understand. Something which I think works well with the type of story this is, but I'll go into that more on my final post.

What's important here is also what this soul swapping means. It makes me wonder if Doppio is actually his own person and we could split him from Diavolo. Not that I would put any money on that idea. It also makes me wonder if we can salvage Buccelati and Polnareff by giving them new bodies or by some other means.

Which segues into the next point, Silver Chariot will be the second last antagonist? That's horrifying. Polnareff may say that he has already died, but he is conscious and his stand is going berserk. Wouldn't killing his stand kill Polnareff for real?
Mar 31, 2021 7:53 PM

Jan 2020
Lol Diavolo x bucciarati. That running panel looked amazing

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 100 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

6 by mistercb »»
Mar 22, 8:26 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 105 Discussion

Stark700 - May 28, 2014

5 by lolware »»
Feb 15, 7:54 AM

» Are there any characters (from JoJo or any other IPs) that wear an outfit like Giorno's?

Saori_Shun - Feb 12

1 by Adnash »»
Feb 12, 5:31 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Vento Aureo Chapter 52 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Mar 20, 2013

7 by lolware »»
Jan 31, 12:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Chapter 155 Discussion

Mana - Nov 10, 2016

15 by sillywackygatto »»
Sep 20, 2023 7:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.