Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 27, 2014 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah more cursed children and their partners introduced..

And as a new member of the team, I find Tina's addition to be quite a useful asset. Action was okay I guess. The fight in the gym had some solid movements. Tina can be so cute.
Stark700May 27, 2014 10:33 AM
May 27, 2014 6:53 AM

Nov 2007
The guy (as well as his young boss) is now a teacher of the cursed children. Basically Japan is in danger and the lady wants him to be the leader to lead the group to fight back. lol~ that new girl only can bake pizzas.

While shopping with second girl, he met third girl, who cannot see. Another girl with Hosoya-san's character. The pair refuses to work with him until a match. lol @ that girl prefers girls.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 27, 2014 9:54 AM

Jun 2013
Not a bad episode. Can't wait for next episode now, going to be action packed for sure
May 27, 2014 10:11 AM

Jun 2013
There's no way Tina Sprout can be this cute.
May 27, 2014 10:12 AM

Jun 2013
Very nice episode, Enju and Tina dressing up was very cute, also felt pretty bad for the blind cursed child that Rentarou and Tina met. I hope she get added to the team :)
May 27, 2014 10:14 AM

Oct 2010
Damn, that cursed child having to fill her eyes with lead must have been rough.
May 27, 2014 10:17 AM

May 2013
Tina looks so cute in that dress. Too bad Rentarou couldn't buy it.
May 27, 2014 10:20 AM

Feb 2008
babymilo91 said:
Tina looks so cute in that dress. Too bad Rentarou couldn't buy it.

Indeed, but it was so damn expensive.
The danger is coming and Rentarou going to recruit members, a date with Tina Sprout so cute and she respect Rentarou a lot and even call him onii-san, it was a bit funny with bed scene ( Every anime the girls always make some kind of miss understanding and hitting MC)
Mock fight end quite quick both of them winning.

Mod Edit: Merged posts; please use the edit button.
julyanMay 27, 2014 10:54 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 27, 2014 10:30 AM

Aug 2010
Really liked this ep :D Glad for all the Tina screen time :3

Lol'd at Rentarou being a sensei XD

Shit got real though. vs 2000 and only 4 days to go :O

Tina is just toooo cute <3 How she can only make pizza was cute hehe

Her night talk with Rentarou was nice, calling him Onii-san <3

And lucky Rentarou sleeping with loli's on both arms.

Lol'd so much at the morning after that with the misunderstanding inducing words Tina said + NoPan XD Their reactions were so hilarious XDXD The tone Rentarou said "Tina!" was so lol and the police lolol

Tina's reaction to being brought on a date with her Onii-san was so cute >.<
How she looked in that dress was really pretty :3 Absolutely adorable smile <3<3

Felt bad for the Cursed Child with the lead filled eyes. Her song was really beautiful. Such a sad story :( Hope nothing bad happens to her. Rentarou really is kind to these kids.

Yuzuki has such a foul mouth XD with all the cursing XD What a pair of siblings XD
He's a bad influence on his sister XD

Loved the fight hehe. Yuzuki's style is quite awesome. DEM movements :O
Tina was sooo cool! Loved how she won. Yuzuki went into fangirling mode over Tina there after knowing her rank and how cool she is. "Marry me" XD

Rentarou wasn't bad either XD How he drop kicked the heck out of his head XD
May 27, 2014 10:37 AM

Jan 2013
He caught quite the sight, if you know what I mean.
May 27, 2014 10:46 AM

Jul 2013
oh well, i will stop complaining about being rushed...

fight was okay, laughed at few tina sprout moments
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
May 27, 2014 10:52 AM
Feb 2013
Really good episode and a nice fight in the end :D
May 27, 2014 10:54 AM

May 2012
Onii-San.

Meh episode for me. I did like how this episode had some of the feeling that the early episodes had. Forgot how rough the cursed children have it. Tina is pretty cute this episode (like always). Got the feels when I saw the cc with lead in her eyes. Katagiri siblings seems like some trouble makers. The fight was anticlimactic. Just four more days to put together a bad ass team to go up against 2000 gastreas. Should be fun.

3/5
May 27, 2014 10:55 AM

Jul 2010
Monolith getting destroyed. Those Tina moments, Rentaro's reaction in the train and home.
Tina was really strong. Tina in her dress. Wow the cursed child putting lead in her eyes.
Rentaro and Kisara as a teacher.
I wonder what people Rentaro would find.
May 27, 2014 10:57 AM
Jan 2014
I felt sorry for the soldier and his garrison, which got wiped out by the Gastrea.
The Gastrea sure are advanced, they have even began injecting varanium corrodant into the Monoliths.
Defending against Aldebaran and 2000 more Gastrea won't be an easy task.
The questions those cursed children were asking at the open school were hilarious.
I'm glad that Rentarou is taking care of Tina now.
Ugh, that morning sure was tough for Rentarou.
Those clothes at shop had Kinema Citrus price tags, cool.
That poor cursed child, though.
The discrimination against cursed children at Tokyo Area is getting worse.
I'm so glad that Rentarou gave money to that cursed child, and told her to stay away from that area.
Ugh, everyone seems to think that Rentarou is a pervert.
Tamaki and Yuzuki are a pretty cool duo, though Rentarou and Tina gave them hell, and boy their office was so messy.
I hope the next episode will be action packed.
May 27, 2014 11:12 AM

Jun 2013
Tina is too damn cute.When she and Enju cosplayed i got nosebleed :D

Can't wait to see the next episode.
May 27, 2014 11:18 AM

Nov 2013
Dammit Tina, you make this anime so worth.

Blonde lolis ftw.

Rayzer said:
That waking up scene WTF is that? Did Tina do something at that night? Why the hell is Tina was Under Rentarou? What Retarou had seen on Tina when she wakes up?

Its called an overused cliche. Don't think so deeply.
May 27, 2014 11:27 AM

Mar 2012
Oh man i hate it when they show how they discriminate the cursed children it is not there fault that they were born like that. I also hate the fact that those cursed children are actually what's keeping those people safe in the first place i like to show them what they would do if u they decided they no longer would provide them with protection any-more and well see if they want them or not than >:( grr

There were a lot of cute moments in this episode especially Tina, i Stil cant Believe Kisara actually called the cops on him i was laughing so hard at that moment

2000 Gastrea + a stage 4 Gastrea that is going to be quiet a challenge

The new Pair seem pretty cool a bit cocky but respectful can wait to see who else he is going to recruit
May 27, 2014 11:28 AM

Dec 2013
I like how they constantly make changes to the OP/ED, they will never be satisfied it seems.

Rentarou living the dream with those lolis.
May 27, 2014 11:29 AM

Jan 2008
You know... it's amazing. The more I see of the people in this town... the more I'm siding with the crazy evil clown. Seriously, is EVERYONE who's not a from Rentarou's agency a massive colossal DICK?!!

Things are looking up: massive gastrea attack, so many DEAD.
May 27, 2014 11:33 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Not much Enju this episode, and a lot of Tina. I guess Tina had to get an episode with Satomi so there can be some bonding developing.

Enju getting excited that Kisara said no being Satomi's wife lol.

Monolith is in big trouble and it looks like there will be a huge mess in the Tokyo area.

I'm still wondering if the Masked Man is still dead. He would've been a great asset to the team.

Varunium chainsaw knuckles. That's what I'm talking about. Cutting wood just became easier xD
Tina fighting

Tina vs Yuzuki was a pretty good fight. Although deep down I think Tina was just going easy on her.

May 27, 2014 11:35 AM
Apr 2014
DmonHiro said:
You know... it's amazing. The more I see of the people in this town... the more I'm siding with the crazy evil clown. Seriously, is EVERYONE who's not a from Rentarou's agency a massive colossal DICK?!!

Have you heard of the class status in India? The below garbage class are not even recognized as humans. Also, if murders and rapes happen, the police turn a blind eye since they "aren't" human. Many middle eastern countries, India included, have Acid throwing in bride's eyes, bride burning, marrying under-aged children. If I recall, South Korea had an acid throwing incident too. China has the one child policy, with many parents straight up murdering/aborting baby girls, or leaving them for the wolves. USA has shantytowns, where the "white trash" live, or rather, what we call the dregs of society, white or not. Europe scorns the Gypsy "infestation", as many people sneered on the forums. The world is harsher than we all realize, just we never take the time to notice it.

I saw a little girl singing once for money in mexico...couldn't have been older than 6. My parents gave me a quarter to give to her...but I didn't. I don't know why. I was a coward, you can say...but I didn't...but her song and what she looked like will probably stay with me for the rest of my life.
May 27, 2014 11:35 AM

Apr 2014
so much hnnnng

they are so cute

poor blind girl why they do that D:
May 27, 2014 11:38 AM

Jul 2008
DmonHiro said:

Things are looking up: massive gastrea attack, so many DEAD.

QFT... It's really hard to see any point in saving the people when we are shown that about 1% of the population is reasonable.
May 27, 2014 11:38 AM

Jun 2011
Tina really is the best girl and her voice is probably one of the best things i have gotten from this anime since there are many disappointments with this adaptation. I really want to hear Kurosawa Tomoyo in more roles now.
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
May 27, 2014 11:41 AM

Jan 2008
@RuinsInTheWind: Exactly, and if I had the power to save the world, in the state that it's in, I sure as hell wouldn't bother. Yet Rentarou keeps babbling on about his duty to save humanity, when we've seen almost NOTHING to justify humanity being saved. Hell, besides that one old guy who was taken care of the children, the police man in episode 1 and maybe the doctor in episode 2, we haven't seen any actual humanity from the regular humans. I have absolutely no clue why the show keeps saying humanity must be protected, when all it does is show us why it doesn't deserve it.

tl:dr: In Rentarou's place, I'd just take care of my friends, and let everyone else get fucked.
May 27, 2014 11:45 AM

Apr 2012
Poor blind cursed child :( Those dick heads gave her a soda can pull tab. I hope they die first o_o;

anyways.......
Tina saved Black Bullet. Tina saved anime. :|

May 27, 2014 11:46 AM
Apr 2014
Indeed...yet without a society, what would happen to the few that do deserve a good life? They would have nowhere to go...although that is the EXACT problem the cursed children currently face.

Even if they hate them...even if they are trodden on by society...the cursed children will protect Tokyo. Because they believe, with heart-breaking conviction, that humanity cannot be so bad, that it will endure. The few Satomi Rentaros that exist in this god-forsaken land, might just be enough to be worth protecting, and the cursed children, who have had no other choice in life, is definitely...
May 27, 2014 11:48 AM

Nov 2013
I'm following the story, and the anime seems interesting, however there's one thing that really gets on my nerves... and know I'm not talking about the story holes like Rentarou flying and things like that. I'll accept these holes as part of the fantasy world that was created.

This is what really gets under my skin: Yes, the humans hate the gastrea. Yes, they hate and fear the cursed children because of the virus. But what would be of the humans without the cursed children to protect them???

This is one of those situations where you should pick as many girls as you could as well as those who wish to side with them and create a new small city with a similar protection system (monolith towers).

The girls have proven they can easily cover the security jobs, so in one generation you could small and steadily create a nation only for cursed children and those who support them. All those who felt otherwise would be asked to go back to the pure human cities, and see for how long would they survive without the initiators.
DarkMoonWolfMay 27, 2014 12:57 PM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

May 27, 2014 11:53 AM
Apr 2014
@DarkMoonWolf People will often do what is convenient for them, damn the consequences or not. Society is not fair, and it is certainly not fair in the real world we live in either. And would you be barbaric enough to leave the people of the city to the Gastrea? In trying to curb the monster that is society, you become the monster yourself. Old Man Tendo wants them all DEAD, gastrea, children, as Rentaro says "ghosts from hell who can't let go of their hate".

I read on the forums, why doesn't Rentaro just kill the guards that were attempting to kill Tina? Because simple, he isn't like them. He certainly isn't like Kategone. And people argued also he was hypocritical, that he exercised his power/abused it to shoot off a guard's finger. That simply proves that Rentaro isn't perfect. In the light novel, Tina was literally getting curb stomped by the guards, I'd think you'd be pissed off if you saw a little girl in real life get stomped on too. (see my argument above about India and the below trash class).
May 27, 2014 11:57 AM

Jan 2008
Rentarou is rank 300. That comes with certain powers: he is now a judge, jury and executor. I understand him now wanting to abuse said power, but I think he is setting himself up for a HARD fall.
Rentarou is a really nice guy. He'd help anyone who needed him, and that's a fact.
But that type of personality has a major "flaw": eventually he WILL snap, if this story is any but realistic. I honestly thin Kagetane was the same as Rentarou in the past, which is why he told him that he too will be betrayed by humanity. Mark my words, eventually, something's going to happen, or someone's going to do something so unforgivable that Rentarou is going to snap.
May 27, 2014 12:01 PM

Nov 2013
RuinsInTheWind said:
@DarkMoonWolf People will often do what is convenient for them, damn the consequences or not. Society is not fair, and it is certainly not fair in the real world we live in either. And would you be barbaric enough to leave the people of the city to the Gastrea? In trying to curb the monster that is society, you become the monster yourself. Old Man Tendo wants them all DEAD, gastrea, children, as Rentaro says "ghosts from hell who can't let go of their hate".

Sorry dude, for many years already I lost faith in over 80% of the people and their society everyone defends and loves. Being forced to play fair and friendly with society rules, doesn't mean I have to defend them. My opinion is very personal, and to many human loving people out there shocking, so I'll try to moderate the expression of my own thoughts...

If in the situation described on this story, where humanity is almost eradicated because of a virus, people continue to be selfish and looking at their own bellies, then I say let them burn!!

Survival rule number 1, obedience and teamwork factors over 40% of success. Of course you'll still be dependent of outside factors like resources, but sure beats the opposing situation, where you got the resources, but you have to see them get burned every single time due to someone setting a fire under everybody's hard work.

If they don't like the partners, if they can't live with them, then let them all burn, sure enough others will be wiser!!

Edit: typo
DarkMoonWolfMay 27, 2014 12:12 PM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

May 27, 2014 12:06 PM

Dec 2013
"My mom hated my red eyes"... i thought every cursed children was parentless... (btw it was a reeeally sad scene)
The first requirement of being a hero isn't being right.It's being strong.That's why the hero always wins.

Maloween candies:

X11
May 27, 2014 12:09 PM
Apr 2014
@DarkMoonWolf Well aware, my faith in humanity is beneath low as well. Yet... if push comes to shove, if I could save them... I probably would. Notice I said probably. Because as old generations die, new generations rise, some have learned their mistakes, but our mortal coil means we only have limited time to pass on what we know. Some will always be what we can safely deem "evil", but for each 10 evil persons, there will be Satomi Rentaros too.

@Episode Cursed children have parents, most of them are abandoned on the spot though. And those with cursed children try to hide them. Other cursed children are captured by bounty hunters, and sold to the highest bidder (Civil Security being one of them). Tokyo area in face is the LEAST discriminate towards the cursed children. LEAST. The horror when you realize what other areas do...

Satomi Rentaro, the teacher...haha trying to instill hope in the kids, instead of math lessons or so, he is teaching them the Gastrea laws... oh Rentaro...
RuinsInTheWindMay 27, 2014 12:12 PM
May 27, 2014 12:24 PM

Sep 2009
-ShadowClaw- said:
Oh man i hate it when they show how they discriminate the cursed children it is not there fault that they were born like that. I also hate the fact that those cursed children are actually what's keeping those people safe in the first place i like to show them what they would do if u they decided they no longer would provide them with protection any-more and well see if they want them or not than >:( grr

There were a lot of cute moments in this episode especially Tina, i Stil cant Believe Kisara actually called the cops on him i was laughing so hard at that moment

2000 Gastrea + a stage 4 Gastrea that is going to be quiet a challenge

The new Pair seem pretty cool a bit cocky but respectful can wait to see who else he is going to recruit

People are shitty xenophobes. Nothin' to do here.
May 27, 2014 12:34 PM

Oct 2011
Tina so cute. A new Loli ??!!! YAY!!!
May 27, 2014 12:39 PM

Mar 2012
DarkMoonWolf said:
RuinsInTheWind said:

Sorry dude, for many years already I lost faith in over 80% of the people and their society everyone defends and loves. Being forced to play fair and friendly with society rules, doesn't mean I have to defend them. My opinion is very personal, and to many human loving people out there shocking, so I'll try to moderate the expression of my own thoughts...

If in the situation described on this story, where humanity is almost eradicated because of a virus, people continue to be selfish and looking at their own bellies, then I say let them burn!!

Survival rule number 1, obedience and teamwork factors over 40% of success. Of course you'll still be dependent of outside factors like resources, but sure beats the opposing situation, where you got the resources, but you have to see them get burned every single time due to someone setting a fire under everybody's hard work.

If they don't like the partners, if they can't live with them, then let them all burn, sure enough others will be wiser!!

Edit: typo

It is easy to judge based on the reactions of the many than the reactions of the few

Yes our world society is still as pretty much a shitty existence but think from a large point of view compared to how society was over 100 years ago to 500 years ago 2000 years ago etc... Things were defiantly a lot worse than they are today.

Yes Our world society still has a lot to go but the main point is that you should focus on not trying to save the majority of humanity but rather the few individuals with in it. Granted not everybody is perfect and i think its fair to say everybody in his or her life even at one point did something horrible to others in some form me included and those who say they haven't are just liars.

But if can get past that and let the few individuals who have what it takes to give the compassion and the best of humanity stronger than that is something worth fighting for so u can let those individuals spread there best of humanity into others to give humanity a hope for the future because without that hope humanity would have been doomed to its own destruction long ago.

Im not trying to be philosophical and im not trying to say im better than most people, granted to be frank i consider myself a burden to others most of the time. but that does not mean i dont try to improve myself for the better, Everybody deserves to be given a chance at least and that is why it is still worth saving humanity even it has fallen for the worse.
May 27, 2014 12:52 PM

Dec 2009
So now we're getting "Bwahahahaha he had sex with the little child" jokes. God...
The loli and brother who say "fucking" are kinda fun.

Rentarou's "yell out the attack" technique is so getting on my nerves.

So what I got this week was a nice new pair introduced and the usual shit.

3/5
Sir_LexaMay 27, 2014 1:01 PM
May 27, 2014 12:59 PM

Dec 2012
Feel so bad for that blind cursed child.
May 27, 2014 1:01 PM

Sep 2013
Tina soothes my soul <3

Poured lead in her eyes :O Rentarou take her with you damnit.
The loli academy has been made ;)

Rentarou owning his rival/friend, guess he has gotten more powerful.
May 27, 2014 1:04 PM

Dec 2011
Can't wait to see this team Rentaro is forming.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2014 1:08 PM

Oct 2013
loved this episode had a little bit of everything in it. One thing i can say about black bullet is that there is never a dull moment
This episode had a field of different emotions it when from funny> happy>then the feels train>action>to awesome !
11:17 omg i lost it XD
they looked so cute in there cosplay

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
julyanMay 27, 2014 10:53 PM
[/quote]
May 27, 2014 1:15 PM

Aug 2012
Now Tina is the best loli of the season besides Shiro <3 Good and funny episode . That night talking was nice ;)
May 27, 2014 1:23 PM
May 2014
This arc is already looking much better than the last one, got high hopes for it!
May 27, 2014 1:28 PM

Feb 2014
That scene in the morning was hilarious I had to go back because I was laughing so hard. The things Tina said had me dying and Enju's face was priceless. Kisara was gonna call the cops lol that was hilarious. It is getting more and more serious each episode now after rentaro defeated that one guy(can't remember his name right now). Rentaro and Tina's outing was nice and that poor girl had to pour lead into her eyes so they wouldn't be red because her own mother hated her eyes. That's rough. Glad Rentaro helped her out. The fight at the end was pretty sweet it was over pretty fast but it was still good. They only got 4 days left until they have to fight against 2,000 Gastrea, even if they don't beat all of them they have to hold out for at least 3 days after the monolith goes down. This is shaping up to be one epic finish I can just feel it. Looking forward to next week! 4/5 on this one
May 27, 2014 1:36 PM

Aug 2013
Black Bullet is really very good
a new threat arises and another battle begins, meanwhile Rentarou this forming his harem of lolis (damn)
according to opening Kisara will also participate and form double with Tina, new characters appear, seems to be a good final bow
seems like good fights will happen, hopefully this time the fights have a greater focus

the opening and ending are really good
May 27, 2014 1:47 PM

Feb 2012
If Enju dies and Tina replaces her, I would be okay with that. :3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2014 1:49 PM

Nov 2013
was it just me, or was that actually a slightly less rushed, good episode for once?
May 27, 2014 1:49 PM

Jul 2013
really nice episode... tina cute as always
still... more kisara pleeease
May 27, 2014 1:58 PM

Nov 2013
Celestrial2 said:
was it just me, or was that actually a slightly less rushed, good episode for once?

It was indeed. Makes me wonder how different this show would be if they focused more on a good pace rather than loli pandering all the time. I know this is one of the points of this series but c'mon, you don't have to be so obvious and in-your-face about it :|

More lolis because reasons.
Those two idiots were fucking disgusting making fun of the little (and freaking blind) girl. What the fuck.
Cool fight, though a bit shorter than expected but whatever.
Fun episode. Expecting next one to be even more fun with action and stuff. 4/5
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

397 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 7:32 AM

Poll: » Best Girl? ( 1 2 3 )

Blind_Guardian - May 17, 2014

105 by proxima16 »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2014

520 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:40 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2014

238 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.