Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 24, 2014 11:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I like how Nike is always stepping in to help people in need. On another note, what the hell is the King wearing LOL. Trap detected

I was not expecting Nike to get a kiss from someone else. And from this episode, I guess that means the King has a rival of his own. I don't like that new guy though, he's a bit too pushy especially towards Nike.
May 24, 2014 11:53 AM

Mar 2014
Umm, the atmosphere has changed?
The new guy seems to hide his thought about Livi and Livi's mother.
However, to be honest, I want to see Nike and Livi only.
May 24, 2014 12:23 PM

Nov 2007
She tries her best to take lessons. Lol @ little king being a little girl by force! Sakurai-san's character is the rival this time? Uncle? He's so talkative! He is so popular, though. King got mad just because she is with him.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 24, 2014 12:53 PM

May 2013
Well that escalated quickly. Things really got out of hand at the end there. Can't wait to see how this situation will turn out.
May 24, 2014 12:59 PM

Jul 2010
Wow, that took a 360 degree turn in like 2 minutes.
Seeing Livi dressed as a girl ^^
Livi and Nike scared to go home after they ditched xD Quite happy to see them enjoying themselves.
An uncle that is really charismatic! Livi has a trust complex T.T Livi was scary and basically went back to his old self. I wonder how Nike would save Livi this time. Still though, that uncle bringing his nephew's wife to bed! Not liking his uncle since he caused this :O
And here I thought that Livi trusted Nike. Maybe he is just temporally blinded by rage.
May 24, 2014 1:01 PM

Nov 2011
Based on the PV, I'm guessing something else happened to between the duo from their past. In other words, it's probably more than just childish jealousy.
May 24, 2014 1:05 PM

Oct 2010
It was cool seeing Livi getting so pissed, don't mess with the Sun King.
May 24, 2014 1:11 PM

Jul 2010
Stark700 said:
Based on the PV, I'm guessing something else happened to between the duo from their past. In other words, it's probably more than just childish jealousy.

I should have looked at the PV. Glad it was nothing past jealousy. Since one of the elders thought that it was beyond jealousy. Watching the PV, nice to see Nike already talking to Livi. If it went the way I thought it would, I would be liking this anime less :O
May 24, 2014 1:26 PM

Jan 2012
Wow he sure got ultra mad oO
May 24, 2014 1:33 PM

Mar 2012
O.o Livi went off at the end! I wonder how this fiasco will get resolved...
May 24, 2014 1:49 PM

Apr 2014
The directors seem to make it a habit of undermining some of the emotional potential from scenes, little and big, by SD SD everywhere. Cheaper to animate, yeah, but there's a bit too much at times. Hard to take in the grand moments when the feel is similar to the usual HS shoujo manga and not a foreign kingdom (with all its mystery).

That said, I've missed this show and enjoyed this week; the last 2-5 minutes were especially great. Livi was genuinely terrifying, a tyrant of olde.

(Is anyone else in need of some TENDAH REIN? I know I am. But where. ;__;)
May 24, 2014 2:02 PM
May 2014
Why the fuck did Nike hang around the blonde guy's arms so long? Just force yourself off him. Livi's tantrum was a bit shocking but it still was a great moment.
May 24, 2014 2:04 PM

Aug 2012
currycurry said:
The directors seem to make it a habit of undermining some of the emotional potential from scenes, little and big, by SD SD everywhere. Cheaper to animate, yeah, but there's a bit too much at times. Hard to take in the grand moments when the feel is similar to the usual HS shoujo manga and not a foreign kingdom (with all its mystery).
It's not hard to tell that this anime wasn't given that big a budget to work off of. The audio quality is particularly bad. It's sad because this is one of the few shoujo series I actually like.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
May 24, 2014 2:24 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
For once, Livius and Nike ditch the official duties together.
Livius as Nike's imouto looks nice with that girly outfit!

Those 2 thieves appears again.
Liked how Nike's very presence is bad news for them. XD

New character introduced; Prince Bardwin Cicil Ifrikia, Livius' dad's younger brother and thus his uncle.
Looks like he's a ladies' man!
How he went straight for Nike. Livius' jealousy aura though. XD

Liked how calm Nike was in that situation telling Bardwin off, since he didn't mean what he said.

Damn! Livius seemed to went too far at the end; intending to torture Bardwin and threatening Nike that he could burn down her whole country :O

Good episode. That was really unexpected from Livius, though his reason for rage is understandable; he went a bit too far..

Something probably happened between them in the past and Livius unusual attitude may be a reason for it.

May 24, 2014 2:51 PM

Feb 2013
Dude went from frolicking in drag to mega yandere. NICE.
Overall the episode was really funny. I like the animation and style choices they made for all the comedic stuff.
May 24, 2014 3:26 PM

Jul 2011
Went from sweet to badass. I love that ending and I can't believe it ended right there. Now I want to see what happens next! D:<
May 24, 2014 4:32 PM
Mar 2012
I don't like the new guy. I seriously don't. But shit, Livi at the end though.
-Karoshi-May 24, 2014 4:35 PM
May 24, 2014 4:49 PM
Feb 2010
Hoho! That ending! Time for some past flashbacks in next episode, i think.
Otherwise Livi's reaction would be too extreme to be just a jealousy thingy.
May 24, 2014 4:54 PM

Nov 2012
I really hate his uncle. I rather like bad people than people pretending to be bad with good intentions.
I get what he wants to do, however I don't agree with his method.
May 24, 2014 5:18 PM
Jul 2018
Seeing Livi dressed as a girl was a lol.

I don't really like Bardwin.

Livi went on yandere mode at the end.
May 24, 2014 6:03 PM

Feb 2013
Am I the only person who found the last scene somewhat cringeworthy?
Or is it just that my sceptic side was constantly telling me that this mess would quickly get resolved with a happy ending, thus undermining the effect of the drama because after all, this is fluffy shoujo, not a dark seinen.
May 24, 2014 6:12 PM
Oct 2012
Saeedpoppa said:
Am I the only person who found the last scene somewhat cringeworthy?
Or is it just that my sceptic side was constantly telling me that this mess would quickly get resolved with a happy ending, thus undermining the effect of the drama because after all, this is fluffy shoujo, not a dark seinen.

You are supposed to, after all this is a person who has conquered most of the know world, the reason Nike was sent in the first place was to prevent a war (as explained in the first episode).

That said, just out of curiosity, has this show given you anything to think that Nike is a simple minded fool that could be swept off her feet by some two bit seducer or would be intimidated by the use of force?
May 24, 2014 6:16 PM

May 2012
Waaaa... the Sun King is SUPER MAD!!!!
May 24, 2014 6:24 PM

Jan 2011
I think we've seen just how ruthless he can be. However, I get the feeling that Bard's actions are actually designed to help Livy...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

May 24, 2014 7:03 PM

Sep 2012
Livi snapped.
May 24, 2014 7:06 PM

Jun 2013
I understand why he's mad, but that doesn't mean you gotta go asshole on everyone. You really think Nike did wrong...smh
May 24, 2014 8:03 PM
Oct 2012
well....i kinda like this episode....Livi is like a badass when he see nike with the blonde guy...well who like ntr even it's just misunderstanding....lol...the worst one he kiss nike in front him....livi had give a warning to nike...in this episode thumb up for Livi...hope in next episode they get punish not in the harm way...like nike get dump by livi
May 24, 2014 8:06 PM

Oct 2013
Oh my Jashin!!!!!! Livi gone Yandere rute!!!! lol
May 24, 2014 8:23 PM

May 2013
LOL! Livi just got pissed off. I understand him though. I also hate that guy. How dare he touch the princess?!

Looking forward for next week!
May 24, 2014 8:28 PM

Jun 2013
So this is the true Sun King?

You gotta be dumb to mess with one thing that is keeping the king sane! Everyone, including the "fiancee" from the previous episode, were terrified of Livius before he met Nike... Seriously, WTF was Bard thinking?!
May 24, 2014 8:44 PM

Apr 2014
I think Livi is too extreme in this episode. I understand that he's jealous of his uncle and Nike together, but geez...he really needs to take a chill pill.
May 24, 2014 8:53 PM

Jul 2012
I hate and love the uncle. I mean, he's hot and he's voiced by Sakurai Takahiro but he's such a dick LOL He reminds me of that weird guy from Kuroshitsuji (Tatsun's char)

But yeahhhhh THINGS ESCALATED QUICKLY OKAY
/cliffhanger cries
May 24, 2014 9:04 PM

Mar 2013
The end of that was so ridiculous that I'm still laughing. The fucking dramatic burst in, and the greyscale slow-mo with the random out of nowhere blood splatter, followed by the world's weirdest desperate shouting zoom out. That was literally so bad it was good.
May 24, 2014 9:13 PM

Jul 2013
wow man talk about a nice shock...But it was predictable since he warned her so much to stay away from him and she basically just ignored him. Nice to see that everything isn't just smiles, flowers and happiness.

rodac said:
I think we've seen just how ruthless he can be. However, I get the feeling that Bard's actions are actually designed to help Livy...

Me too. I think that the true intention of his actions were meant to test the loyalty of Nike. To see if he wouldn't be fooled in the future. But hey, you could do that with a very different approach don't you think Uncle Bard?
May 24, 2014 9:16 PM

Jan 2011
That forced reaction and drama. Overkill really. Score down to 6/10.
Also coming up with more suitable partners for both mains the last couple of episodes, then trying to prove that the mains are a better match for eachother is really not working out for me.

Bard is way better match for Nike, as was Luna for Livi. Going into drama queen mode wont help it for me. I hope the next episode redeems this one and the next arc maybe the show. It really deserves more.
May 24, 2014 10:01 PM

Jun 2011
anyone knows who voiced bardwin? he sounds familiar...
May 24, 2014 10:03 PM

Aug 2013
alexpte said:
I don't like the new guy. I seriously don't.

I totally agree with this. I'm very shocked to see Livi that angry. Now I can't really wait to see how he will calm.
May 24, 2014 10:21 PM

Jan 2013
Man the ending was an overkill tbh

Curious about Bard/Livius' past
May 24, 2014 10:26 PM

Jan 2014
Episode was fun and sweet, then this guy had to arrive and cause some maelstrom, and Livi went Yandere here.

There is some unfinished story between those two clearly, and it seems that is the reason why he exploded the way he did.

Oh God......
May 24, 2014 10:42 PM
Jan 2011
Ugh cliche drama... Bardwin is testing Nike's love/loyalty towards Livi.

Livi is envious/jealous of Bardwin's looks/abilities/popularity and he's also afraid of losing Nike to Bardwin.

The ending was kinda stupid... Nike could of knocked the guards out then grabbed Livi and explained... after slapping him once or twice... *evil grin*

Not to mention Livi was quite stupid here... the A in Adultery wasn't even visible... hell she wasn't even naked... hell she still had her panties on! There wasn't even a spec of evidence pointing towards adultery. *Facepalm*

Anyways whatever everything's gonna be fixed in the next episode or so. That's how this series is... predictable. She's probably gonna sing the problem away... not that I mind. I like Tender Rain it's a good song.
May 24, 2014 11:57 PM

Aug 2013
Omg it's Natsuki-sensei complete with the umbrella! XD!

Mad Livi is mad. I have a feeling he'll go dere mode on Nike next episode though :p
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 25, 2014 12:36 AM

Feb 2011
Damn. Can't wait for next episode. Holy shit.

May 25, 2014 12:48 AM

Aug 2010
Seems like I underestimated Livi's Yandere level O_O that was max Yanderenss there. I honestly didn't like his reaction. We'll I can understand why he acted that way but he should trust Nike more. Why the hell did he pull her hair >~<...the problem is I think he knows she didn't do anything and just wanted a reason to keep Bard in prison and that's why I disliked how he treated Nike more.

I was honestly waiting for Nike to bitch slap him to snap out of it.

The rest wasn't bad. Bard is actually quite the nice guy. Or at least not the type I thought he'd be when I saw the PV. Loved how Nike told him to stop kidding when he was on top of her. BA :D

But really though, I'm loving Nike more and more by every passing ep. She's such an awesome character. And she looked beautiful in her dress <3
I wonder how she'll get Livi back to normal?
May 25, 2014 12:58 AM

Jan 2013
Dramatic ending, though it could have went worse.
May 25, 2014 1:17 AM

Sep 2013
That's allot of lessons.

She's learning gypsy dancing?

"Let's ditch." I think Nike rubbed off on him :3

Lawl Nike made him cross-dress :P

Lol live was dancing well considering he was in a dress, I wonder if he's practiced before ;3

"Blah, blah, blah" and the way Livi was was being held back were great.

"Achoo!" Lol

He snapped. http://imgur.com/5aDQl3E

Now that's a burn.

Well he wasn't joking.
May 25, 2014 2:05 AM

Apr 2012
The last scene was only cringe worthy because it is completely out of place for a cute shoujo series. However, I don't see how it's forced in the slightest. Livi obviously feels inadequate when he compares himself to the more charismatic, Bard. He also has a reputation of being a womanizer, and had already boldly given Nike a kiss in front of Livi no less. Then he overhears someone say that she was being carried off by Bard. He finds them in a bedroom. Who wouldn't be steaming?

I actually enjoyed this episode because she didn't sing her shitty Engrish tender rain song.

May 25, 2014 2:10 AM
Oct 2013
I for once actually love the subtle hints about Livi's relationship with Bard in this episode like the three stooges.. hm.. council.. (about "is it just a mere jealousy" thing) and about the trust relationship that the maid told about.. Well, I think the 'Prime Minister arc' will end next episode.. Hoping they adapt it properly because that's where we got to see more of a characters' insight and some character development too..
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
May 25, 2014 2:27 AM
Mar 2010
Ok, why do we have two male yanderes this season? Baldr from KamiAso was one thing but Livi going yandere was even worse. No, no no no no no!

I know there has to be a reason why he acted like that but the way he pulled her hair like that! BAD!

And Nike wasn't even like a stupid reverse harem MC just going 'ah'. She actually said something back to Bard many times. Geez, I know you have your issues Livi, but trust Nike more!
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
May 25, 2014 3:23 AM

Nov 2013
Oh, so Livi can get mad, it's strange he wasn't that way toward priests from previous eps.
May 25, 2014 3:39 AM

May 2010
The new guy has really long hair and a bit annoying personality, bleh. I want to cut his hair! I guess, the writer has everything right in hand to make us keep shipping the main couple xD

Livius as a girl xD The flashback wasn't really needed with that music to add.

Livius being childish was hilarious xD The new guy is really a jerk, or maybe not. I still want to cut his hair though... Loved Nike this episode. Livius on the other hand.. trust her a bit...
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

183 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 17, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2014

72 by Dawizz »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:58 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

121 by Dawizz »»
Jan 31, 2023 12:13 AM

» My thoughts on the Ending Song

iLya - Dec 10, 2016

2 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:56 PM

» Livi and Nike ages range??

NajSuarez94 - Jul 22, 2014

7 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.