Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
May 24, 2014 6:03 PM

Feb 2010
If somebody is wondering about those 2 frames:
http://i.imgur.com/wC8Agiw.png
http://i.imgur.com/rMzsjmf.jpg
It's russian:

First line should mean "false love" (Nisekoi), however it actually means "love of fake". Other words are part of the old cyrillic alphabet.

Have no idea why they decided to put it there.
May 24, 2014 6:07 PM

May 2014
Yay Chitoge and Raku!!! Anyways is there a second season? Coz I wanna know which girl made the promise with Raku.

5/5 funny episode.
May 24, 2014 6:21 PM

Jan 2011
aw it's over this was one of my joys of Saturdays :(

As someone whose been following Nisekoi ever since it's one-shot i was worried about shaft in the start doing it because you wouldn't think they would do this kind of show but hey they pulled it off beside taking out some chapters mainly ones that focused on tsugumi they stood pretty damn faithful

so good on em 8/10 hope to hear about S2 in a year or so
May 24, 2014 6:25 PM

Oct 2012
Well that was one wacky ending
May 24, 2014 6:42 PM

Jul 2009
pretty legit adaption. i dont really agree that the manga adaption is 'that' much better. i think onodera's voice is just too hnghhh worthy. now ill always read the manga with hanakana's voice ;D

raku still didnt give a legit apology. whatever he said wasnt good enough.

8/10
May 24, 2014 7:01 PM

Jan 2014
kuuurt said:
Still mad. I must admit, this is a harem done right.

sasuga shaft, 7/10.

#TeamOnodera
#Shitogeplsgo

Dat 2nd hastag had me going. LOL!!

Shes probably gonna get Raku though :(
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 2014
I rate this show a 10 just because I really liked it... A Lot!!

It covered all the way to chapter 50 in the manga and left us with a lot more to read.

A very good place to end it and now all we have to do is wait for the OVA and I am hoping for it to get a second season in the future.

(Team Chitoge all the way!)
"Did you really think I wouldn’t cheat just because I was already winning?" - Dread Emperor Terribilis II

"I chose glory and success. The box did not contain what was written on the lid." - Sand dan Glokta

Jan 2014
It's one of only a few animes that made me read manga.
Gotta read till end
May 24, 2014 7:03 PM
Jun 2013
The characters really brought out the story and made it wholly enjoyable.

I am a mad SHAFT fanboi and I really loved their addition to the show.

Please second season.

10/10 because this is one of the shows I have enjoyed watching the most in a long time.
May 24, 2014 7:44 PM

Feb 2013
Loved the series overall. I don't think it would've been the same without that signature SHAFT animation. This episode was good but it didn't feel like a last episode to me. I've been holding off on the manga until this finished airing. I can't wait to start reading it!
May 24, 2014 7:51 PM

Mar 2014
Loved it, loved it, loved it, hated the last bit. I'm not an Onodera fan, but still I can't omit everything that just happened for just one scene I did not like.

The play was really fun and the things going on all around was cool. I was so happy when Chitoge finally announced she is in love with Raku. :3

The only thing I freaking disliked was the Onodera bit. >___>
May 24, 2014 8:00 PM

Jul 2010
So what did they change from the manga?
May 24, 2014 8:23 PM

Sep 2013
I'm so glad Tsugumi had a part :D

Incest sub-plot initiated... plan failed.

That Yandere face.

Guy in a tutu 0_0

Best rendition of Romeo and Juliet I have ever seen :D

That Shu, calling him a masochist :p

Very sweet of Raku to do that for Onodera.

New ED.

And that's a wrap.

Overall a great watch, but other than character development nothing happened. The plot kind of just stalled out after a certain point :/ A 7/10 for me.
May 24, 2014 8:27 PM

Oct 2011
T_______________________T
May 24, 2014 8:38 PM

Apr 2014
nooo, I hope there's a season 2. I'm still pulling for Onodero!
May 24, 2014 8:42 PM

Jun 2013
no lie i think i teared up a little in the onodera scene
May 24, 2014 8:51 PM

Nov 2012
Loved Shu's twists on the play especially when Raku outmanoeuvred Marika during their scene. It was nice to see Onodera get her moment at the end.

Also Tsugumi should become a pairing with Shu. Let's face it, there's no chance in hell Tsugumi could come out on top over the three other girls. It'd be cool to see Shu and Tsugumi take on a more serious and important role too.

As for the overall series I'd have to say it was good, although the "convenient" interruptions that occur during crucial moments did get annoying and the failure of all of the characters to express their feelings to one another (with the exception of Marika) wasn't any better. Still the cast was enjoyable and the story was decent, so 7/10 for me.
May 24, 2014 8:58 PM
Dec 2013
Anyone else catch the hint from that last scene? :) You never know with this anime though. Good last episode. Hope there's a 2nd season coming
May 24, 2014 9:20 PM

Sep 2013
#TeamChitoge to death! Haha
May 24, 2014 9:21 PM

Jul 2013
That was an absurd Romeo and Juliet school play XD, Shuu narrating in a different way and Claude was pretty violent in his part XD. Well at least the school play was a success and Chitoge let out her feeling for Raku.

I felt bad that Kosaki didn't get to play Juliet, but at least Raku offered to let her played it one more time. Pretty good ending for the season.

8/10, still need to find the girl who Raku promise with. Also Shaft did good in this series, but I don't really like how they handle this throughout its run.

May 24, 2014 9:31 PM

Aug 2012
Man,im really gonna miss this show every week :'(
Second Season when?

#TeamChitogeForEver
10/10
May 24, 2014 9:34 PM

Apr 2013
I didn't even remember that this was the last episode until the last few moments. This show was incredibly stupid, but I still had a good time.
May 24, 2014 9:48 PM

Jan 2014
Raku and Chitoge should be together, they are perfect for eachother

It was a fun 20 weeks, 8/10
Wanna listen to some good OP/ED songs? Head over to my profile!
May 24, 2014 9:49 PM

Aug 2008
LOL! at that Romeo and Juliet performance.So Chitoge finally admit it.

Shuu is definitely awesome as narrator.Trolling the play.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
May 24, 2014 10:07 PM
May 2013
Wow...just looking at the comments here.

This went on for 20 episodes, and in the end no one ended up with anyone? And most you aren't even gonna comment on this?

This completely ruins the anime for me. It's like this was just built up to a bunch of complete fluff!

Seriously, why don't you people actually care?
---

I'm really into anime, but I don't have many people to talk about it with reguarly. So please, add me on AIM: Superrpgman2003 or Skype:Superrpgman. Or just send me a private message here.
May 24, 2014 10:11 PM

Apr 2014
MorteTorment said:
Wow...just looking at the comments here.

This went on for 20 episodes, and in the end no one ended up with anyone? And most you aren't even gonna comment on this?

This completely ruins the anime for me. It's like this was just built up to a bunch of complete fluff!

Seriously, why don't you people actually care?

Because the Anime was faithfully based on the Manga... If you had complaints/hate put that to the Manga not on the Anime... Shaft Studio just does what was the manga had made.
Haters always gonna hate.
May 24, 2014 10:36 PM

Jul 2012
Well this season was really good, excellent pacing with the manga.

I cannot wait until the the next season.

Great episode and season!!!!
May 24, 2014 10:41 PM

Jun 2013
Welp....... guess I'm off to read the manga/LNs now. lol.

Nisekoi went full retard in it's final episode with the whole play scene, but I was dying laughing. The faces were amazing, as always. That, and the scenes with Chitoge and Onodera were really heartfelt.

It looks like they're staying faithful to the source material. So as much as I wanted closure, good for Shaft for sticking to it. Maybe this will keep the door open for another season? :D

Shuu #1 troll.
May 24, 2014 10:42 PM

Sep 2013
He never got his lock fixed did he...

i like the ED song.

8/10 or 9/10 for me because they went based of the manga, at least in my eyes. good job SHAFT.
There's no magical spell to save someone's life.
May 24, 2014 10:52 PM

Aug 2013
I knew there wasn't going to be a conclusive winner this season, and will probably stay that way for a long time to come (as per latest chapter of the manga). But still, I enjoyed this season.

8/10. Ruri and Shu's hilarious combo will be missed. Will watch second season for more Marika and of course just to see
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 24, 2014 10:55 PM

Aug 2013
this episode was very good
and Chitoge is the best girl in the anime, all the characters are good, but Chitoge reigns
the adaptation was very good, had a good animation and great soundtrack
closed and the arc of the manga, since after that started some 'filers'
despite having enough cliches, Nisekoi demonstrated several points unique and creative that call attention, it is worthwhile to see the anime and even more read the manga
I will wait looking forward to the OVA and for to see how the work will finish, I hope you have a second adaptation that will close the story
it only remains to see how this story of false love will end ..
May 24, 2014 10:58 PM

Feb 2014
Why did I watch this until the end...
May 24, 2014 11:04 PM

Jan 2008
What? That's it? No lock fixed? Who is the real mystery girl from the past!? Nothing is resolved. This show better have a second season.
May 24, 2014 11:05 PM

Feb 2012
It was a fun episode. Very cute moment between Onodera and Raku XDDDDD which I looooved! Hope there'll be a second season. :)

May 24, 2014 11:13 PM

Jul 2013
ONODERA ONODERA ONODERA....

But I don't hate Chitoge anymore.

7/10 for the show.
"Komugi, are you there?"

May 24, 2014 11:17 PM

Mar 2014
I kind of feel Raku had a little realisation about Chitoge, but if there's a second season it might not be a big deal.
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
May 24, 2014 11:20 PM

Dec 2013
Funniest episode of Nisekoi by far.

I never thought of the connection between the Romeo and Juliet story and Raku-Chitoge family feud at the start. Shuu's commentary is just made things so much more hilarious. Tsugumi looks so cute in that costume but was too embarrassed to confess. Marika's interruption was unexpected and she fell valiantly to Raku Onii-chan(lmao that trampoline catch). Chitoge also finally admitted her love for Raku,but as a harem MC I really couldn't blame him for his denseness and OMG Onodera was so kawaii at the end!

I think it was an entertaining anime overall but I just don't really like all the unnecessary suspenses which in turn result in slow development in the anime. 8/10
May 24, 2014 11:25 PM
Sep 2010
I enjoyed this series very much, my final score was a 8/10 I am hoping for a season 2.
May 24, 2014 11:31 PM
Aug 2012
HMMMM Tis a hard show to judge because I love Shaft's animation.

I HATE shows that end this way: no where (and on plays)

But I can't hate Shaft..

You can basically just have to watch the last episode to know what this whole show is all about and THAT is the play. And the ending just screams "READ THE ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL" which I don't do so it's out of the question.

I honestly could care less about Marika and Onodera (Love Recover Decoration though) because this show pretty much says it.

Overall I would give it a 7/10 BUT ONLY because it's made by SHAFT and the animation is averagely good (makes sense I know) I'm giving this an 8/10.

I don't normally expect too much out of RomComHarems but it was Shaft and I thought they were gonna pull a Madoka Magica but nope not this time.

But all in all, I'm a sucker for blondes and tsunderes so shet.. #TeamKirsaki #GTFOMarika #GTFOOnodera #shotsfired #drivesafe
May 24, 2014 11:32 PM

Jan 2011
People who thought there was going to be a definitive end don't know what Nisekoi is about.
May 24, 2014 11:47 PM

Jun 2012
Was pretty enjoyable all n all.
Animation was great, ost was fitting. Humor was actually nice. It could have been a bit faster at some points and a bit slower at others, but oh well, can't have it all.

Would watch a s2, 7/10
May 24, 2014 11:51 PM

Dec 2012
Well, that was an unexpectedly hilarious last episode.

Overall this was an interesting ride; it had some honestly endearing moments but like Chitoge herself they were eclipsed by repeated annoyance. I get it, they followed the manga. But it is possible to write a love story that ends within 20 chapters and covers the important moments of two people in a fake relationship realizing they both love each other. It's also possible to do it without introducing every contrivance imaginable to lengthen the story.

At least it had some good ridiculous faces and plenty of head-tilting. And at least all you people enjoyed it - as long as I'm ragging on this show, that's a point in its' favor, isn't it?

More importantly, though, I'm a little mad that this has a higher rating than my favorite anime. Troll me, bait me, make snide comments, do whatever you want. But I am butthurt, I'm going to post about it on the internet, and you can't stop me.
May 24, 2014 11:52 PM

Nov 2013
Really enjoyed Nisekoi, can't wait now to start the manga. I wasn't expecting the plot to go really far, so I wasn't disappointed on that , and had a really good laugh every week.
9/10
May 25, 2014 12:09 AM

Dec 2013
Been reading the manga since its inception. :D

The anime adaptation was a great reminder of all those scenes that I'd read up on over a couple of years ago. Initially I didn't enjoy the Shaft-ing of this series, but in the end everything seemed to work out quite well. The laughs and the plot were all there.

That Romeo and Juliette adaptation really took the cake. Claude hadn't done much in the past 4 to 5 episodes, but when he shows up... man does he show up!

If this anime does not get a season 2 or season 3, I'm gonna go to Japan and personally hunt down the people responsible!

MORE! GIVE ME MORE!!!!!!!!
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 25, 2014 12:24 AM

Jan 2014
I'm happy at the last scene
I love Math equations and 2D, so deal with it.
May 25, 2014 12:31 AM

Dec 2013
Wow. Since I first watched the first episode of Nisekoi i was like - wow. This is another show that is one of the better romances. In the end, it did not disappoint. This series has been a great one though i did expect a little bit more romance and was disappointed that the relationships didn't really get anywhere except

I have to say, this series is definitely one of my favorite slice of life/rom-coms. I rate this last episode a 5/5 because of all the hilarious things that happened because of Raku's friend. Props to that guy~
Hopefully we'll see a 2nd season ^^
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
May 25, 2014 12:34 AM

Nov 2013
Where did you people see Chitoge admitting her feeling? Wasn't it the usual stuff? She was having such changes of mood starting from ep02, something like today I am kind and I like you, tomorrow I will hate and hit you. Is this info from manga? Has her bich phase ended and she will become like Onodera?; Btw, her red ribbon didn't go well with that dress, imho.
May 25, 2014 12:37 AM

Mar 2014
sadfacelv said:
Where did you people see Chitoge admitting her feeling? Wasn't it the usual stuff? She was having such changes of mood starting from ep02, something like today I am kind and I like you, tomorrow I will hate and hit you. Is this info from manga? Has her bich phase ended and she will become like Onodera?; Btw, her red ribbon didn't go well with that dress, imho.

She admitted her feelings to herself, not to him.
// He has a questioning feeling when he realises that she felt bad because she though he hater her, though. //
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
May 25, 2014 12:46 AM

Sep 2010
I really hope there's a second season. I really enjoyed this anime. :D
May 25, 2014 12:48 AM

Dec 2012
Too bad they didn't do an anime ending
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.