Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2009 7:35 AM
Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Teruru didn't last too long.
Oct 22, 2011 8:26 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Yea, that was fast lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 25, 2011 4:59 AM

Dec 2009
That bitch deserved it after what she did to my lovely Mimete -_-
Jan 29, 2012 1:51 AM

Jun 2010
Very strange how it sees fit to resurrect Kaorinite. It wasn't as if she was a memorable villain. As far as being threatening or intimidating, Sailor Moon S's villains have nothing to offer.
Jan 29, 2012 1:52 AM

Dec 2009
Fronzel said:
Very strange how it sees fit to resurrect Kaorinite. It wasn't as if she was a memorable villain. As far as being threatening or intimidating, Sailor Moon S's villains have nothing to offer.

pfft Kaorinite is easily one of the strongest. She was wiping the floor with the Sailor Senshi when they fought.
Jan 29, 2012 4:05 PM

Jun 2010
Sir_Lexa said:
Fronzel said:

pfft Kaorinite is easily one of the strongest. She was wiping the floor with the Sailor Senshi when they fought.

But without an ounce of personality. "Strength" is arbitrary is a silly action show like this anyway. How many times has Usagi received power-ups only to fight the monsters in the same way? Only the stock-footage killing blow is different.
Jul 8, 2012 6:08 AM

Jan 2011
Tellulu's plan could have worked perfectly if she had just left the scene and delivered the pure hearts without announcing it to everyone.
I actually like the Witches 5 but their antics are so ridiculous now.
Instead of creating plants to massively steal pure hearts, they could easily find ways of taking them from people as a group..there's no way all the scouts would be able to stop them at once.
Jul 8, 2012 6:10 AM

Jan 2011
Sir_Lexa said:
Fronzel said:

Kaori was definitely memorable. She was defeating both the inner AND outer Senshi..and managed to capture Tuxedo Mask. She's one of the strongest villians from the Death Busters, of course.
Dec 9, 2012 12:33 AM

Jun 2012
Eh, I kind of feel like they wasted too much time with Eudial and Mimete to be honest. I mean, they left themselves less than ten episodes to introduce three new villains...really poor planning...

I'd have to agree that Kaorinite is probably the best villain of this season so far. She didn't fight all that much, but at least she didn't constantly run away when she did come across the senshi. I do hope there's a better reason for her resurrection though, other than just to bring back an old villain.
Aug 17, 2013 12:29 AM

Oct 2008
Kaori is just a pair of breasts, she doesn't have much of a personality.
Only Mimete had a personality, even though she wasn't as threatening as Kaori or this green haired girl who apparently just died..
Aug 19, 2013 7:25 PM

May 2010
I don't know what you guys are talking about, Eudial was clearly the best of the witches 5! And sure, Mimete had the most *obvious* (aka annoying) personality, but they all seem to have personalities to me. Even the relatively stoic Kaorinite.

As for Telulu, like barelyalive mentioned, her plan would have succeeded if she had just left the scene. Clearly this witch hasn't watched enough Hollywood...
“Money can't buy dere”
Feb 11, 2014 12:57 PM
Mar 2013
Seabury said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about, Eudial was clearly the best of the witches 5! And sure, Mimete had the most *obvious* (aka annoying) personality, but they all seem to have personalities to me. Even the relatively stoic Kaorinite.

As for Telulu, like barelyalive mentioned, her plan would have succeeded if she had just left the scene. Clearly this witch hasn't watched enough Hollywood...
I totally agree with you, Eudial was the best this season (maybe even this series) had to offer in terms of villainy.

It's nice to see Kaorinite back in action. I get the feeling her name stands for something in Japanese, but I can't figure out what.

Looking forward to meeting the rest of the Witches 5 and the big bad of this series.
Mar 28, 2014 7:14 PM
Aug 2013
eeeh after feeding us Mimete all these episodes just 1 ep for Telulu ?!!! but It's jut 6 eps left to introduce the rest of the witches so ...
Anyway this ep somehow reminded me of the Sailor Moon R movie.
and kaori .. seemed like she wanted to just stay as a secretary
May 7, 2014 2:28 AM

Jul 2008
Wow after the struggle with all the other witches, Telulu goes ONE episode? Doesn't seem very balanced.
Jun 27, 2014 7:08 AM

Apr 2010
WolfWood37 said:
Wow after the struggle with all the other witches, Telulu goes ONE episode? Doesn't seem very balanced.

That's exactly what I thought. Where's the logic? :D
Jul 2, 2017 10:32 PM
Jul 2013
i thought maybe telulu would be strong, but apparently not.
Jul 17, 2017 9:25 AM
Nov 2015
Poor Hotaru, she just wants to give Chibiusa a present, and now that flower makes her into the bad guy
Jul 17, 2017 9:35 AM
Nov 2015
Oh Telulu, I was just starting to like her. Such an efficient girl. She was so close. ALLLL those hearts. Should have been more Telulu than Mimet.
Jul 17, 2017 9:40 AM
Nov 2015
Seabury said:

Yay, Eugeal is easily the best. She came across 3 talimans at once, and had all kinds of cool weapons on her, and her fashion sense is perfect, and she drives car reckless and fun like Misato Katsuragi.

Kaorinite is close behind, quite strong, she was smart enough to kidnap Tuxedo Mask, almost caught Sailor Moon's identity. The battle on Tokyo Tower is one of my fave.

Professor Tomoe, well, No. 1.5. If he gets more interesting later on, maybe No.1
Jul 17, 2017 12:19 PM

Dec 2015
@Sean_Nessman Funny that you mention Katsuragi when she shares her interpret with this series heroin.
Sorry for the out-of-topic.

(and yes, battles on the Tôkyô Tower look always great. That's why CLAMP exploited the idea more than once.)
Feb 16, 2018 5:32 PM
Aug 2014
Seems like Pluto might be coming around to Chibi-Usa's point of view.
Mar 1, 2018 11:52 AM

Jan 2013
Sir_Lexa said:
That bitch deserved it after what she did to my lovely Mimete -_-

actually, Mimete was a bitch who killed my Eudial

Come one green lady was fine I want to see her more. ;-;

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Mar 1, 2018 11:58 AM

Jan 2013
Seabury said:

THIS THI THIS OMG Eudial is like a shining ruby ♥

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Nov 4, 2018 8:17 AM

Mar 2017
I was just about to say that this Telulu chick is pretty competent, but then she proceeded to be brutally murdered by Tuxedo Mask while ha had a smug grin on his face. :P It's weird how often flowers are used as the bad guys in this anime.

/edit: I also feel like I need to defend my poor Mimete here. Sure, she was obnoxious, but I thought she was so in a funny and charming manner! My favorite is still Eudial who was simply a badass, but I don't think the Mimete hate is justified. Kaori was kind of boring, but still less onedimensional than some bad guys from previous seasons.
Leigh39Nov 4, 2018 8:20 AM
Jun 20, 2019 10:51 AM

Jun 2015
For that Teruru to be eaten by her own monster that was quiet intense.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 19, 2019 8:07 AM

Jun 2015
Fastest death award goes to...
Jan 23, 2021 12:11 PM

Nov 2016
Kaolinite really has the hots for Tomoe, would be cool if they can be together when things are over :P

Telulu's screen time was short-lived, guess that happens when you're greedy and want too much at once.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 13, 2023 1:11 AM

Mar 2020
She really only lasted 1 episode. This season's structure seems to be a lot worse than the last 2, even if the plot is more interesting

Oct 17, 2023 3:34 PM

Feb 2020
pretty decent plan with the flowers though, finally not putting all the eggs into one daimon basket lmao
they simply need to go outside of japan and do literally any of their plans since all these girls are in japan :P

Dec 28, 2023 8:05 AM
Jan 2018
It really is lucky all the Senshi opponents are dumb. FWIW, Tellu actually was more successful than any of the other Witches 5 before her. Losing because of Tuxedo Mask of all people is pretty lame tho.

I can forgive Chibiusa's stupidity because she's just a dumb little girl that believes in the power of friendship. Also, somehow she is more accountable than a lot of other Senshi despite her age. Plus the whole "the plot is on my side" thing.

I was just thinking, if this was a shonen anime, the villains would have already stolen some hearts and upped the stakes. But it seems this show is committed to a happy ending at all costs. It's certainly better than other stories that pretend death matters then erase it and act like it never happened. Sailor Moon never really cared in the first place.

Also Usagi is doing a great job stepping up as a mom. I'm glad I don't have to have a relationship with my child while I'm still a child myself. Anime characters always have it the roughest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 13 Discussion

Kleferi - Sep 20, 2009

30 by Yes_that »»
Mar 24, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 3 Discussion

Bwaffles - Feb 16, 2009

35 by Yes_that »»
Feb 20, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 37 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

23 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 36 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

25 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 35 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

19 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 9:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.