Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2009 10:52 AM
Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hotaru is kinda cute.

And we see Professor's face for the first time.

Mimete seems funny, I'd say. :(
Apr 11, 2010 8:31 PM
Feb 2010
hey what anime is your signature?

~ A woman's determination can move the mightiest of stones~
Jan 22, 2012 11:54 PM

Jun 2010
A new conflict to replace the one so unceremoniously discarded in the previous episode; the villain seems to be doing what he's doing to help his child, who's probably slowly dying.

I'm sure this one will also be strung along only for an easy solution to pop up when needed. Oh well.
Jul 30, 2012 5:17 PM
Mar 2008
Hotaru is adorable.
Aug 13, 2013 7:09 AM

Oct 2008
This was a fun episode.
Hotaru is cute, the professor's face is revealed and his new lackey lady actually has a personality this time. The previous ones were just a pair of breasts.
Also, I swear I heard her voice somewhere before.... ah yes, it really is Satoko from Higurashi. I'd recognize that laugh anywhere, lol.
Dec 29, 2013 12:56 PM

Sep 2013
w0w plot twist

omg hotaru iiiis so cute <3
Feb 11, 2014 8:41 AM
Mar 2013
Hotaru was pretty nice, and I loved the ending with the doctor. He looks cool, wonder what's up with his right eye though.
May 4, 2014 1:37 AM

Jul 2008
And the Doctor is finally revealed. And seriously, Mimete the dumb klutz was smart enough to take out the last Witch? I find this very hard to believe but oh well.
Jun 24, 2014 12:40 PM

Apr 2010
Hotaru's so sweet. :)
Now I'm curious about the reason he works againts Sailor Soldiers. He seems to have such a normal family life. :O
Apr 13, 2015 9:34 AM
Aug 2013
Finally we saw professor's true face! And I believe that Hotaru is new Sailor soldier :D I really hope that Usagi is that Messias or Messiah or whatever it is called (I forgot XD)
-Let the fire of our hearts rage through the heavens
Jun 29, 2017 9:22 PM
Jul 2013
we get to see the professor's face for the first time.

hotaru seems really sweet. can't wait to see more of her. it's a shame the outer senshi seem to have no interest in working together with the inner senshi. they basically want the same thing right - the protect the world?
Jul 15, 2017 9:48 PM
Nov 2015
Oh my god Hotaru's room with dolls and dramatic lighting already makes me love her. Of course that hairstyle is also super adorable.
Jul 15, 2017 9:50 PM
Nov 2015
I LOVE THE PROFESSOR. I WANT TO ATTEND HIS LESSONS!

Already Eugeal's desk has some wilted flower commemorating her.
Jul 15, 2017 9:52 PM
Nov 2015
Mimet in 1950s headscarf.

Seriously villains this arc RULEEEEE!!
Jul 15, 2017 10:03 PM
Nov 2015
Sailor Soldiers appearing against orange sunset, just like in Westerns.
Jul 15, 2017 10:12 PM
Nov 2015
rainbow moon heart ACHE!!!!

I guess Chibiusa is like Rei from Free!, when she's not angsty anymore it's pretty fun having her around.

Yeah, that's Akira Kamiya, I recognize his normal voice. White hair dad, cool.
Jul 16, 2017 5:09 PM

Apr 2010
Can't wait for the day uranus and neptune get over themselves. It's really starting to piss me off.

Feb 8, 2018 9:51 PM
Aug 2014
Did the show forget the last two episodes? We're already in the same pattern again.
Feb 27, 2018 5:51 AM

Jan 2013
Hey, Chibiusa is not that bad anymore, she's quite nice. ;-;

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Sep 28, 2018 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
wow Mimete is SUPER annoying...
Nov 1, 2018 1:46 AM

Mar 2017
That evil doll messiah was pretty creepy, I like it. I also liked how the villains take classes, this season's antagonists are really funny. In a way it reminds me of Ali and En, who I liked a lot. The girls deciding to go the the park was a pretty funny scene as well. I like those lighthearted moments and it even gives personality to Minako and Ami, makes them seem less two-dimensional.

I can see why people think the new villain girl is a bit annoying, but I think she has a certain charm and is fun to watch in her own right. Even if she isn't as awesome as Eduial. But the new Hotaru girl is pretty interesting, I like her a lot so far! It's cool to see that they include a physically ill character with seizures. She's probably a role model for a lot of kids who watched the show who could identify with her.

That Western entrance of the Sailor Soldiers was pretty funny, and even if the fight itself wasn't really that interesting (as usual), there were some funny bits involved, too. "Dead Scream" sounds metal as fuck, Sailor Pluto might be the most badass of the Sailor Soldiers. And "Crisis Makeup" is just plain funny, and so is the over-the-top OST that plays during Sailor Moon's new attack.

All in all I am of course a tiny bit let down that once again the series returns to its old pace and dials things back, but it was to be expected. I like how many different character we have now! They are all interesting and fun to watch, especially the new Hotaru girl. I think I know what her deal is, but won't mention it here. I don't fully understand though why the three other Sailor Soldiers are "different" and refuse to team up... I think it's all just forced drama, but I guess I understand. Since them all hanging out together would make their team unnecessarily huge and overpowered.

And damn, that ending! I did not expect that plot twist, though I guess there's no way I could have, since that character was literally introduced half a minute before the twist. :P Aaaah, I can't wait to continue watching! But I have other stuff to do... I like this season a lot. Also, I think I wrote way too much. Oh well.
Feb 22, 2019 7:10 PM
Jun 2016
Mimet's voice kind of fits her, but at the same time, not really. Ok, let me explain. So far, I think it fits her personality, and some aspects of her appearance. Such as her colour scheme, hairstyle, and glasses. On the otherhand, the voice is ridiculously young sounding for someone like her. I don't know, it feels a bit out-of-place in my opinion.

Also, Usagi mentions Wyatt Earp? I thought she don't like studying? Lol. Even I don't remember hearing about him before. Well, I guess maybe Ami told her to say a cool line before engaging the enemy.

"Crisis make up!" That doesn't sound heroic that much. Ah, it's still cool.

I'm liking Hotaru so far.

I guess it's a little too early for all of them to team up. But yeah, I'm looking forward to that!
Aug 19, 2019 12:28 PM

Aug 2008
Hmm, I wonder if Hotaru ever heard a glimpse of her fathers maniacal laughing throughout the show. Unless they have thick walls.
Jan 22, 2021 9:15 AM

Nov 2016
Mimete rocking the same style my grandmother did.

Chibiusa becoming plot relevant and finally prof face reveal, tho hilarious how his lab is in his basement xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 14, 2022 5:31 AM

Mar 2020
Finally got to Hotaru - the stuff surrounding her was my favourite part of this section of the manga so I'm excited to see where we go from here.

ALso, Mimette is really annoying

Dec 24, 2023 6:12 PM
Jan 2018
I loved parts of this episode. There's no way the mangaka is going to do intros for every time the Senshi show up and talk nonsense. The animators and writers really love these Senshi to put that much effort into so many different appearance for so many years. They deserve the biggest rounds of applause.

I loved that the pure hearted guy was actually sensible and gave a solid struggle. It's weird that an actor did better than other trained professionals, but I guess it's whatever. I also loved blondie getting bullied by the actors fan girls. It's hardly comparable to killing off Eudial, but some compensation is better than nothing.

Speaking of which, I don't know how to feel about blondie. She is clearly more capable than Eudial and acted more intelligently, but as a character she's just kind of annoying. Even her mall entrance can't compare to driving out of a zoo or a culvert. It kinda feels like she's only more capable because at this point the Senshi need stronger foes to fight like a video game.

Speaking of video games, Rainbow Moon Heartache isn't as cool as the old finishing move. The music is worse and the choreography isn't much better. It's not Love Lovely enough. For me at least. I know Digimon was inspired by Sailor Moon, but I hope we get a warp evolution soon. Do we really need to see two transformation sequences plus multiple finishers in every episode?

Lastly, it's nice Pluto, Uranus, and Neptune take things seriously because someone around here has to. Kids still get to be kids in a war, but sometimes the Senshi are doing too much. Which is their whole thing, so it's nice when other characters that aren't cats try to stay on top of things.

Lastly, lastly, what in the world is up with that scientist right eye? That guy is competing with Usagi for the most ridiculous random attribute of the human body and right now this guy is winning.
MFDOOMEDDec 24, 2023 6:17 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 13 Discussion

Kleferi - Sep 20, 2009

30 by Yes_that »»
Mar 24, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 3 Discussion

Bwaffles - Feb 16, 2009

35 by Yes_that »»
Feb 20, 6:05 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 37 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

23 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 12:16 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 36 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

25 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 11:23 AM

Poll: » Sailor Moon S Episode 35 Discussion

ChrisNP - Oct 1, 2011

19 by MFDOOMED »»
Dec 28, 2023 9:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.