Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 14, 2014 5:02 AM

Aug 2013
This time it's Harvest Festival on the South Side. 3 problem children competed with each other for the right to attend it. (only 2 person could attend the fest)

Izayoi and Asuka won the game, but the former decided to stay due to a certain calico cat's prank lol.. so Kurousagi,Jin,Asuka and You went to the festival.

All is well on the South Side until some Titan tribes attacked them, while back on the No-Name place Izayoi told Leticia about his past.

The group managed to fend off until Izayoi and Leticia came there and not long after that a huge dragon appeared and swallowed Leticia.

Shit is about to go down on the next vol
May 28, 2014 5:58 AM

Nov 2012
I really hope Izayoi gets to wear the neko mimi :)
Jul 3, 2015 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
Such a great volume, it seems like Izayoi was already OP since he was young, it was a really nice relationship he used to have with Canaria and argh a damn cliffhanger at the end.
"[A plant that targets Kuro Usagi: Devourer★Kuro Usagi Plant. Capable of using 80 tentacles to transform the target into a lewd…]" was the best quote of the volume and I can't wait to see Izayoi wearing the nekomimi headphones - Vol. score: 5/5.
Jan 28, 2018 6:51 AM

May 2012
A good volume though there are some things i didn't like

For starters even though Yo truly felt bad about the headphones when she was thinking about what to do to repay Izayoi she was just like "yeah fuck it let's have Kuro Usagi be the gift" not enough sincerity there ... even though they've been living together for a while i don't really think they have turned into friends Asuka and Yo yes but Izayoi? maybe i guess but still sad.

Also i aready knew since this seems more Shonenish then Seinen but i would have liked it if Izayoi was more cold blooded he's always saying that he's a hedonist and stuff but at the end of the day he's also very shonen like ... not full on retard and his personality is also kind fun but he's still very regular ...

Also i dislike the let's push Jin as the leader thing more then anything cuz it reminds me of the "let's hide our true strength" bullshit why couldn't Izayoi just be the leader? and why did Jin get Pest? should it not have been Izayoi??

yeah, yeah community and all that but still the people here keep saying that the ones with the gifts and the ones that do the most should be rewarded but still a lot of goofy shit keeps happening guess it's that shonen mentality.

Yeah i know this volume is also one that tells us that Izayoi is restraining himself and living to human standards and how trough Canaria he was able to take pleasure in that but still i feel it could have been handled better, fuck the cat, i wish things were taken more seriously instead of taking the comedic approach, fuck jin, i still like it though.

Still they somehow manage to make the cat headphones appear (which again what Izayoi liked about the other ones was that they were created by his little buddy in the orphanage so i would think he treasued them more) were of the type that, that same little buddy had wanted to create so Yo is from a future timeline nice, anyways the forgiving part was in my part 2 easy the whole thing about the headphones was useless in a way if it was just to show that Izayoi is so magnanimous since as stated before even if he acts kinda dickish that's it he's just a shonen boy at heart .... I mean i wouldn't want a massacre or anything don't take it that way but ....
Altay545Jan 28, 2018 7:30 AM

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou desu yo? Volume 12 Discussion

Syureria - Sep 30, 2021

0 by Syureria »»
Sep 30, 2021 6:26 PM

» Planning to read this

begija - Oct 15, 2017

6 by begija »»
May 1, 2018 1:50 PM

» Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Volume 5 Discussion

Hoshino_Maria - Jul 19, 2014

4 by Altay545 »»
Jan 29, 2018 5:36 AM

» Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? Volume 4 Discussion

Hoshino_Maria - Jun 8, 2014

4 by Altay545 »»
Jan 29, 2018 3:18 AM

» Romance

Altay545 - Jan 8, 2018

3 by CrimsonTome »»
Jan 17, 2018 9:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.