Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2014 2:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An alright episode I guess. It was nostalgic seeing some of the older cards like Polymerization through fusion. The Pendulum summoning is awesome though.

HOLY SHIT, a scissors bear. I'm curious how this match will end tbh.
May 11, 2014 12:40 PM

May 2008
I hape tu See Fusion again... But Sora is so annoying... Well those entertainment Monolog is annoying too. I want see Kongenzaka as duel opponent...
May 11, 2014 7:04 PM
Jul 2010
what happened to the monster designs? How does the franchise go from cool monster designs like the Dark magician and God cards to this?
May 14, 2014 12:46 PM

May 2013
Sora was everywhere in this episode lol. I guess he is gonna get serious now with his fusion monster on the field.
May 14, 2014 4:53 PM

Mar 2013
shounenotaku said:
what happened to the monster designs? How does the franchise go from cool monster designs like the Dark magician and God cards to this?

agree the card idea are horrendous in this.

darts? cute animal bears? smh

anyway this is getting seriously stale feels like im watching the same duel over and over again

Summon that hippo
use a few action cards
pendulum summon
duel over

its just rinse and repeat.
May 14, 2014 5:07 PM

Oct 2007
facade63 said:
shounenotaku said:

anyway this is getting seriously stale feels like im watching the same duel over and over again

Summon that hippo
use a few action cards
pendulum summon
duel over

I think this is gonna be like how GX was for the first two seasons. Goofy shenanigans with the sometimes action filled moments. Hopefully we get to a big plot point which will make the plot get more deep, but they're gonna have a to throw a lot at us with a cast like this.

Yea the monster designs so far for this season are eh. I mean Zexal had a real decline with Madolche being the only one that stood out to me. But this is just like wow, I'm gonna hate to see what the fat kid's deck is compared to this one.

But on a more positive note, I'm glad they brought back fusion cards. Here's hoping we get a return of ritual cards as well, since those always end up being unique.
May 14, 2014 6:56 PM

Mar 2012
Haven't seen fusion since 5D's. Hopefully there is also synchro being used.

Anyway it's not like the first time you guys watch YGO right? The first and second cour usualy familiarize the mechanic and plot usualy move on the third cour.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 15, 2014 8:17 AM

Sep 2013
yay for fusion
May 15, 2014 8:31 AM
Apr 2012
Okay episode, funny with Shin popping up everywhere. Poor Yuuya never got a break. Still not liking Yuuya's deck and Shins was somehow worse. Needs more Yuzu, her deck (of what little we've seen) is ace. Even after hundreds of episodes I still like how they say what their cards do and still explain basic rules. Makers of WIXOSS could learn something from that.
May 15, 2014 10:09 AM

Apr 2014
It was an ok episode. I'm hoping some serious plot develops though. Soras deck seems interesting. Cute animals fusing with dangerous objects to create creepy fusions.
May 15, 2014 11:24 AM

Nov 2007
That teddy is not cute at all!
May 15, 2014 1:34 PM

Oct 2011
So Yuya will gather people who can

Fusion Summon- ( Sora)
Synchro Summon ???
XYZ Summon ????
Pendulum Summon ( Yuya)

Hope to see Ritual Summoning !!
May 21, 2014 11:41 AM

Apr 2014
facade63 said:
shounenotaku said:

Summon that hippo
use a few action cards
pendulum summon
duel over

He's going to summon different monsters soon. Yugioh usually has the main protagonist use the same cards over and over again for the first few duels, and then they switch it up later in the series.

May 22, 2014 4:17 PM

Mar 2012
Can't wait to see Fire monsters (my type of deck) :/
May 31, 2014 6:17 PM

Jun 2012
Yes a Fusion monster. Hopefully we'll see all types of monsters. And I'm really liking the opening.
Oct 5, 2014 2:35 AM

Jul 2010
AnimeFan500 said:
So Yuya will gather people who can

Fusion Summon- ( Sora)
Synchro Summon ???
XYZ Summon ????
Pendulum Summon ( Yuya)

Hope to see Ritual Summoning !!

Me too. Also want to see XYZ Summon.
Oct 3, 2017 8:04 PM

Aug 2014
I knew Action Duels would be utter shit from the get-go.
Jan 5, 2018 6:18 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
FLUFFALS!

ah tat char limit
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 18, 6:23 AM
Jan 2019
Reply to Deformiter
shounenotaku said:

Summon that hippo
use a few action cards
pendulum summon
duel over

@Deformiter Every Yugioh series has the protag using the same cards over and over again lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 118 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2016

36 by zombiesaredead »»
Yesterday, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.