Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
May 12, 2014 12:28 PM
Oct 2013
Written part is extremely under rated, and we all saw from the practice room scene... No we didn't they cut that part out LOL But in the LN There a practice room scene where Erika and Leo failed like 3 times and in the end Tatsuya give him some advice to help them pass showing their tech skill aren't great.

The thing is the school test you on how fast you can cast, how strong your interference is (casting over other people casting), and how smooth its (I think thats what size of sequence is its kinda not explained)

Here the thing for Leo all he have used is reinforcement magic aka making his body stronger, its simple magic effective in combat but not that impressive just pure magic wise.

Same with Erika she use magic to amplify her physical ability, more of her attack are physical not really magic attack.
May 12, 2014 2:00 PM
Apr 2014
MShukyDeneuve said:
Overpowered not much a problem for me, but it is Tatsuya is a walking robot... He just not fit to be an MC at all, Leo is much better than Tatsuya.
na leo is not much of a main character in this story because he is not that smart(not comparing to tatsuya) so he cant explain anything with out someone telling him or strong enough to fight the villain in this story the only fight he is gonna fight is mostly lackys he cant really even challenge any of the boss antagonist even erika have a hard ass time with these antagonist and she have physical ability similar to tatsuya.

if u want to talk about a good main character other than tatsuya than how about lina she will do fine as a main character in this story
oh i say this for fun miyuki x lina all the way
oldguestMay 12, 2014 2:21 PM
May 12, 2014 2:38 PM
May 2014
guestlol said:
na leo is not much of a main character in this story because he is not that smart(not comparing to tatsuya) so he cant explain anything with out someone telling him or strong enough to fight the villain in this story the only fight he is gonna fight is mostly lackys he cant really even challenge any of the boss antagonist even erika have a hard ass time with these antagonist and she have physical ability similar to tatsuya.

You're picking the main character based on who can explain the most and/or who is the strongest?

Facepalm.gif
May 12, 2014 2:40 PM
Apr 2014
h1k1k0m0r1 said:
guestlol said:

You're picking the main character based on who can explain the most and/or is the strongest?

Facepalm.gif
i said in this story and yea this story is mostly about world building not that much about developing character so it need a suitable main character that can play that role and no harem and no overly sensitve about people and no plot armor and no dense ass main character and no pathetic long ass speech to make the enemies facepalm themself to win and no dumb leroy jinken and oh if u did not read the LN and just saw the 6 episode dont even act like u know this story
oldguestMay 12, 2014 2:53 PM
May 12, 2014 2:55 PM
May 2014
guestlol said:
i said in this story and yea this storyis mostly about world building not that much about developing character so it need a suitable main character that can play that role and no harem and no overly sensitve about people and no plot armor and no dense ass main character and no pathetic long ass speech to make the enemies facepalm themself to win and oh if u did not read the LN and just saw the 6 episode dont even act like u know this story

So, essentially, it's still a story and not a fact book about Mahouka's world. Storytelling 101 lessons still apply here, then. Don't worry though, I'm not criticizing Mahouka in any way. Rather, I'm questioning the sensibility in what you said.

Edited to sound less like an asshole.
h1k1k0m0r1May 12, 2014 2:59 PM
May 12, 2014 3:04 PM
Apr 2014
h1k1k0m0r1 said:
So, essentially, it's still a story and not a fact book about Mahouka's world. Storytelling 101 lessons still apply here, then. Don't worry though, I'm not criticizing Mahouka in any way. Rather, I'm pointing out what you said and questioning the sensibility in it.
actually no it may look like story telling but it is just to tell u about this world of mahouka to ME tatsuya just serve as as the eyes to show this world because they explain so much stuff and so much world that is crazy it shows more buliding than the character developing in to anything else and expanding even more and with action plus some comedy with it so to sum it all up tatsuya is more like tour guide while tell a story about their world
oldguestMay 12, 2014 3:08 PM
May 12, 2014 3:13 PM
May 2014
guestlol said:
actually no it may look like story telling but it is just to tell u about this world of mahouka to ME tatsuya just serve as as the eyes to show this world because they explain so much stuff and so much world that is crazy it shows more buliding than the character developing in to anything else and expanding even more and with action plus some comedy with it

I wonder if any of the fans see Mahouka this way too.
May 12, 2014 3:13 PM
Apr 2014
h1k1k0m0r1 said:
So, essentially, it's still a story and not a fact book about Mahouka's world. Storytelling 101 lessons still apply here, then. Don't worry though, I'm not criticizing Mahouka in any way. Rather, I'm questioning the sensibility in what you said.
ok i get some of it but i dont want a character to die before he even doing anything and i dont like a main character living by plot armor but that doesnt mean i wont like the the story just like how some people having a problem with OP character
May 12, 2014 3:15 PM
Apr 2014
h1k1k0m0r1 said:
guestlol said:
actually no it may look like story telling but it is just to tell u about this world of mahouka to ME tatsuya just serve as as the eyes to show this world because they explain so much stuff and so much world that is crazy it shows more buliding than the character developing in to anything else and expanding even more and with action plus some comedy with it

I wonder if all the fans see Mahouka this way too.
of course not they are here to see the other character that they like and dont care for the main or other character but i tatsuya more than the other character
May 12, 2014 3:17 PM
May 2014
guestlol said:
of course not they are here to see the other character that they like and dont care for the main or other character but i tatsuya more than the other character

Apologies, I meant any*. And it was just me wondering out loud, so you didn't really have to reply it. But thanks for your input anyway.
May 12, 2014 3:19 PM
Apr 2014
h1k1k0m0r1 said:
guestlol said:

Apologies, I meant any*.
hmm i dont know i just see it this way but some people do like the world building and the explaining
May 12, 2014 3:23 PM

May 2010
guestlol said:
h1k1k0m0r1 said:
So, essentially, it's still a story and not a fact book about Mahouka's world. Storytelling 101 lessons still apply here, then. Don't worry though, I'm not criticizing Mahouka in any way. Rather, I'm pointing out what you said and questioning the sensibility in it.
actually no it may look like story telling but it is just to tell u about this world of mahouka to ME tatsuya just serve as as the eyes to show this world because they explain so much stuff and so much world that is crazy it shows more buliding than the character developing in to anything else and expanding even more and with action plus some comedy with it so to sum it all up tatsuya is more like tour guide while tell a story about their world

Goddamn dawg, there's a reason why we have fullstops. Use them.
May 12, 2014 3:31 PM
Oct 2013
nina4life said:

Unfortunately neither side is gonna budge and we're stuck with what we have.

Good thread:
"This show has done X, Y and Z bad"
"*explained* X and Y, accepted Z is not done well"
*discussion proceeds about actual show*

instead here:
"This show has done X, Y and Z bad"
"No, you idiot, X, Y and Z are flawless, you're too stupid to understand because you keep whining"
"Ehm, no, X, Y and Z really are bad..."
Rinse and repeat.

Sad, but this is not the first nor the last time it happened.

It was like that at the start, people had issues, we (people who like the and read the LN) explained pretty much EVERYTHING. But the same people bring back the same issue again and again.

Also many of us do explain why things are the way its done and why we think it works, almost every issue people have we have came up with a good explaintion, people accepting it or not is whole other story but doesn't mean we don't explain why we think what we think.
May 12, 2014 3:37 PM

Dec 2011
guestlol said:
h1k1k0m0r1 said:
guestlol said:

Apologies, I meant any*.
hmm i dont know i just see it this way but some people do like the world building and the explaining

It is clear from the beginning that Tatsuya is like the tour guide of Mahouka's world (just like what guestlol said), even though it must be said that he's not the only tour guide in that world because we get to see the view from other characters as well every now and then.

For myself, I do like the premise of the story, and I'm interested in how the author would implement the magic with science and technology. The world itself is also very interesting, even though maybe a bit unbalanced. The characters are not what attracted me to the story in the first place, even though as the story went by, I began to like most of them, mainly Tatsuya, Erika, and Mayumi.
May 12, 2014 4:04 PM

Jun 2013
That Erika vs. Mibu fight was short but pretty intense. This arc seems to be closing soon, just one more episode is my guess. I'm definitely looking forward to what happens next.
May 12, 2014 6:49 PM
Mar 2014
To those guys complaining about Mibu being an Idiot with the misunderstanding

May 13, 2014 5:18 AM

Jan 2009
Jaimes said:
Let's get some things straight, since you love a clash: The work called "Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei" is bad, factual bad, pop-corn entertainment at best. When i say work, i mean the LN, manga and anime. It's bad. The success it gets it's very, VERY derived from the nature of the MC and target demography. A self-inserted power fantasy, where the lead has so little in terms of personality that anyone can re-imagine himself in his place. It's bad writing. It's not literature, its trash. My opinion has NOTHING, absolutely nothing with "lol hater" and everything to do with taste and experience. With that out of the way, you can STILL ENJOY TRASH.

Proof by what? Decree by your supreme authority in literature? :)

Actually, the question "what makes a book a good book" is still in open debate even today. The famous Polish-German literature critic Marcel Reich-Ranicki once made a memorable quote: "A good book is a book that doesn't bore me." - and this is the most reasonable statement to this issue I've ever heard.

If a work is objectively good or bad, it's measurable by facts, [...]

Really? Is that so? So what "facts" are those, and how does Mahouka measure against them? This should be fun :)

[...]but entertainment is a subjective and personal factor. And that's the point of my rant. I don't have problem with people liking or enjoying the show, far from it. I do disagree when people insist it's the best thing ever since sliced bread when they come from anime/manga enviroment without knowing fuck all about good literature works.

Strange, I don't think I've ever met someone who claimed that Mahouka was "the best thing ever since sliced bread". I did however meet countless jerkfaces that were clearly hostile to the show and tried to attribute this to the fans, for an easy cheap shot.

What we're having here is based on the web novel of a hobby writer, which over time (and subsequent web arcs) got so successful that they were contracted and published by ASCII Media Works. I consider myself a big fan and would easily concur if several criticisms were levied against the LN. Nevertheless, denigrating the story as "worthless trash" is arrogant, especially when it is mixed with a silly attempt to inflate the subjective verdict as "objective".

So Jaimes, stop crying big tears that people spank you when you let loose on this show. Be a man and take it as well as you dish it out.
May 13, 2014 9:34 AM

Mar 2010
1 more episode like this and i'll drop this.

I didn't like the story at all.. nothing new.. boring drama during this episode about communism and all that whatnot. Was so obvious that the girl was going to join their side.. i just got so pissed off.

This anime has so much potential but it's going to ruin itself with typical plot writing, i hope maybe next episode is better.
May 13, 2014 1:04 PM

May 2012
nina4life said:
Now that you mention it, yeah, I guess you are right. It was mentioned they might be involved with foreign organization so it could possibly be the case.
However, I still think it could have and should have been handled in better manner, for after all, pawns, no matter how small and weak, are always useful to have.

Wasn't blanche like a secret group that the weeds wouldn't have known about anyways?

Only a select few knew what they were doing and i feel that the whole debate thing trying to recruit the weeds to help them change the school was just a big farce to gather the students in one place away from the library data room.
May 13, 2014 1:54 PM
Oct 2013
athetosis said:
nina4life said:
Now that you mention it, yeah, I guess you are right. It was mentioned they might be involved with foreign organization so it could possibly be the case.
However, I still think it could have and should have been handled in better manner, for after all, pawns, no matter how small and weak, are always useful to have.

Wasn't blanche like a secret group that the weeds wouldn't have known about anyways?

Only a select few knew what they were doing and i feel that the whole debate thing trying to recruit the weeds to help them change the school was just a big farce to gather the students in one place away from the library data room.

The foregin orgnization's goal is

So it makes sense.
May 14, 2014 2:25 AM
Oct 2008
SolviteSekai said:
niknasr said:
This is already episode 6 and some people still cannot got over "Onii-sama" in this anime? I really think they should make themselves a favor and drop this show because clearly in every episode discussion thread they will whine about the same thing..

SolviteSekai said:
Still crap.

Go to thread. Still people saying wait 4 more episodes.

This is going to be the best show of 2015.

Don't listen to them because if you ask me, I will say drop it now, it's not too late.. This anime clearly isn't for you (If you hate this episode surely you will hate the remaining 20, it's mindset thing after all)..

Back to the episode: The action pretty nice overall.. And they showed abilities of another characters which I'm really glad they did.. Some more abilities of Tatsuya there, wow, he's really a human weapon... Erika and Leo fighting scene is also quite good, seems fast paced but I didn't felt rushed as many of the LN and Manga readers mentioned.. Overall, the best episode of Mahouka to date..

Yeah its not possible that the show sucks.

It's in my head. Everyone who dislikes the show is just really stupid and incapable of judging a shows quality.

Still butthurt that this is leaps and bounds better than Capitan Earth?

I don't get it, why so many idiots go out of they way to insult people who enjoy this show?
May 14, 2014 8:30 AM
Jul 2013
Oh well at least this arc is going to end and move on to the 9sc arc which should be better
May 14, 2014 3:27 PM

Oct 2009
Dam Erika is pretty strong :O

I expect some great action next week :D
May 14, 2014 4:43 PM

Nov 2008
Lylaaz said:
1 more episode like this and i'll drop this.

I didn't like the story at all.. nothing new.. boring drama during this episode about communism and all that whatnot. Was so obvious that the girl was going to join their side.. i just got so pissed off.

This anime has so much potential but it's going to ruin itself with typical plot writing, i hope maybe next episode is better.

Yeah, the anime is just a mess at this point. You can forgive one episode with bad pacing, but we're 1/4 into the anime and the pacing is still the same. Action scenes are very short, even in this episode.

It felt like the adaptation just focused on all the wrong things, info dumps at wrong places, all that incest and harem vibe.

But to be honest, I think the MC being OP and the battle being stomps, those aren't the problem with the adaptation, it's probably the fact that the source material... isn't all that great to begin with.
May 14, 2014 5:20 PM
Oct 2012
Skyray said:
But to be honest, I think the MC being OP and the battle being stomps, those aren't the problem with the adaptation, it's probably the fact that the source material... isn't all that great to begin with.

It's all about the explanation, I only read about 20 pages into the first novel and it was infinitely better at explaining things.

For instance, in the adaptation all we know is that the OP has access to great weaponry from a legendary designer (3rd episode), but in the novel it is already established that their family owns the company and Tatsuya through his family connections was working with the person to develop the weapons and this is something that Miyuki doesn't know.

If this adaption had bothered to touch on any of these points it would have provided that much more depth to this show. Instead in the first episode it was the traditional "father doesn't approve of son" vibe and the siblings are unified for some reason (and with all the incest baiting it would be normal to think that is the cause) against the family (Miyuki's scene making coffee). The novel hints at darker things, the adaption has been shallow to the point of non-existent.
May 14, 2014 5:41 PM
Apr 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
Skyray said:

It's all about the explanation, I only read about 20 pages into the first novel and it was infinitely better at explaining things.

For instance, in the adaptation all we know is that the OP has access to great weaponry from a legendary designer (3rd episode), but in the novel it is already established that their family owns the company and Tatsuya through his family connections was working with the person to develop the weapons and this is something that Miyuki doesn't know.

If this adaption had bothered to touch on any of these points it would have provided that much more depth to this show. Instead in the first episode it was the traditional "father doesn't approve of son" vibe and the siblings are unified for some reason (and with all the incest baiting it would be normal to think that is the cause) against the family (Miyuki's scene making coffee). The novel hints at darker things, the adaption has been shallow to the point of non-existent.
u know the way u describe this sound like when the author enter that contest to get his novel submitted and have to compress everything like explaining because there were page limited and it fail so bad so this sound like what they did with the anime because there is time limited
May 14, 2014 6:09 PM
Apr 2014
I really don't have a problem with the pace so far, to me it's fine. I mean it isn't rushed or the enrollment arc would of ended in like 4-5 episodes. And the complaint of the fights being short is really not a big deal because I rather not have long dragged out fights that take too long to finish. Seriously though why is having short fights a complaint, I mean we haven't seen real battles yet since it's been a introduction so far.
May 14, 2014 7:24 PM

Jan 2013
The combat scenes weren't bad, not so great animation though.
The whole arc and everything the characters are talking about is boring.
May 15, 2014 1:11 AM

Jan 2014
Wow. that whole Tastuya-Miyuki speech to Mibu in the library was some major facepalm material. Hell, does Miyuki even realize how shallow she sounds ? If exceptional skills and innate talent or qualities are the only thing that make an individual's worth, no wonder Imouto sees Tastu in such a fucked up way. Since he's (in her eyes, which means it's most likely true) better than everyone else at magic, he should logically get all the attention. Nevermind his sociability, sense of humour, how interesting a person he is or whether or not he's even a decent human being. That's not what matters, right ?

Damn girl, does he even look remotely happy to you ?

Bad Imouto is bad.

PS: And seriously, how much dumber do they have to make Mibu in order to get their point across ? Even Steph didn't get that humiliated in the course of NGNL's 6 episodes.
Actions scenes were fine. I guess.
SapewlothMay 15, 2014 2:34 AM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
May 15, 2014 1:41 AM

Dec 2011
Takuan_Soho said:
Skyray said:

Thanks for spoiling that to the non-LN-readers. The fact that
In the first volume, it is only stated that their father
May 15, 2014 3:40 AM
Aug 2012
alcrowry said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Skyray said:

Thanks for spoiling that to the non-LN-readers. The fact that
In the first volume, it is only stated that their father

Not to mention what Takuan_Soho is saying isn't even half-correct. The information about the company in given in volume 3 and later.

Dragon_Slayer_XMay 15, 2014 3:46 AM

May 15, 2014 8:01 AM

Mar 2008
I cried. What a tragic story.

Is this what it means to transcend discrimination?
May 15, 2014 8:03 AM
Feb 2014
past 20% of 2 cour show..i don't know what make this thing bad, some say weak arc, some say sh*tty adaptation..

- cheesy dialogue everywhere
- out of logic action
- battle is meh (railgun in eps 1 alone is better than this, log horizon eps 4 too)

i remember last season i'm defending log horizon especially in the mid (those economic and diplomatic things), but in the end it's worth it..but with people defending this (for the first 6) somehow i feel sad..
May 15, 2014 11:10 AM
Apr 2014
NonStopRoad said:
past 20% of 2 cour show..i don't know what make this thing bad, some say weak arc, some say sh*tty adaptation..

- cheesy dialogue everywhere
- out of logic action
- battle is meh (railgun in eps 1 alone is better than this, log horizon eps 4 too)

i remember last season i'm defending log horizon especially in the mid (those economic and diplomatic things), but in the end it's worth it..but with people defending this (for the first 6) somehow i feel sad..

That's your opinion, so I feel sad for you. And I'm not the biggest fan but I think the fights were good if not great. So yeah.
May 15, 2014 11:18 AM

May 2014
reasons to still watch Mahouka

^
pls ignore SolviteSekai,I agree with you Mahouka sucks,you should watch better anime than this crap,don't listen to others,stop watching it now,clear your thoughts about it and stop checking forums and making post about it so you can forget about this crappy anime :)
May 15, 2014 12:00 PM

Jan 2011
This show is feeling sort of bland to me. :/
I'd like some more (serious) plot.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 15, 2014 12:55 PM

Apr 2014
Feels like I'm watching mahou sensou with better animation and ost. And this is definitely not a compliment.
May 15, 2014 1:58 PM

Sep 2011
This show hasn't even come close to me from raising my score from a 6. I was expecting some more from this from all the hype people were givining it but my god, it's so boring. If it wasn't for a 2 cour series I would've dropped it.
May 15, 2014 2:31 PM

Feb 2014
Tyrel said:
This show hasn't even come close to me from raising my score from a 6. I was expecting some more from this from all the hype people were givining it but my god, it's so boring. If it wasn't for a 2 cour series I would've dropped it.

Just give it another shoot, at least until next arc...I can't guarantee it obviously good or anything...

But it is actually normal for 2 cour anime will have a slow start, isn't it??

As long as your problem is not specific character(s). There's a good chance you will like next arc.
May 15, 2014 3:51 PM

Nov 2010
Poor Mibu, lucky Tatsuya

Nice fights, I liked the way the magic enhances the moves and not dominating or overly exaggerated onscreen

Heading to the terrorist den as student seems very reckless
then again it's magic versus guns

The full OP and ED are out and it sounds marvelous even Elisa's engrrrish
May 16, 2014 12:53 AM

Jul 2012
One more episode to go before the Orientation arc is finally over. It's been entirely underwhelming.

The exciting stuff is supposed to come later but either the start was always this boring or the anime is doing a bad job at keeping its audience interested.
May 16, 2014 6:23 AM

Aug 2013
Erika's fight scene was cool but the one in my mind was more awesome. Oh well can't be helped XD!

It would have been better if they used "annihilate" instead of demolish. I remember (I think) that's how it was translated in the LN and I was like ooooh scary :3 Demolish just doesn't carry the same oomph as annihilate don't you think? Anyway, looking forward to the next episode. Ahh I hope they do a good job with it.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 16, 2014 6:28 AM
Jan 2014
Mugen_Time said:
One more episode to go before the Orientation arc is finally over. It's been entirely underwhelming.

The exciting stuff is supposed to come later but either the start was always this boring or the anime is doing a bad job at keeping its audience interested.

I've actually liked these episodes, not because they were good, but because I hated the start of the light novels. I actually abandoned the series and only started reading again a while later when I was told that it had become better. Sayaka is a stupid and dense character with an inferiority complex in my view. I just don't like her. I'm glad they didn't try and make it better. Now if this anime just happens to be long enough, I want to see Tatsuya beating Ichijou to the curb, and maybe the arc after as well (maybe I'm gettin a little greedy now. That one seemed pretty long).
May 16, 2014 7:22 PM

Jul 2013
Shaniyaz said:
Like how they were analyzing Leo's technique while on the run.

+1
He was owning!
And Erika is a beast!
Looks like Kirihara joined the team, pretty good!
May 17, 2014 1:38 AM
Feb 2014
RandomCommenter said:
Mugen_Time said:

I've actually liked these episodes, not because they were good, but because I hated the start of the light novels. I actually abandoned the series and only started reading again a while later when I was told that it had become better. Sayaka is a stupid and dense character with an inferiority complex in my view. I just don't like her. I'm glad they didn't try and make it better. Now if this anime just happens to be long enough, I want to see Tatsuya beating Ichijou to the curb, and maybe the arc after as well (maybe I'm gettin a little greedy now. That one seemed pretty long).

Well its true that the first arc isnt that gd in the LNs, and i think the animation made it slightly worse.

Cant wait for
I spent my time here nowadays: [url=forums.spacebattles.com]Spacebattles Forums[/url]

Its been a while since I came to MAL. Ignore my old posts please, they were dumb.
May 17, 2014 1:34 PM
Apr 2014
I find the motivations of some characters lacking. Especially Ms. Mibu. But oh well, might get better in the future.
May 17, 2014 3:51 PM

Sep 2013
Boring. I would enjoy this more even, if every episode was just full of mindless high quality action, as that is the only redeeming aspect of this show.
May 17, 2014 11:11 PM

Sep 2008
At least the action scenes were alright.
May 18, 2014 4:41 AM

Jul 2008
Thank god for the action in this episode, otherwise it would have been quite boring.
May 18, 2014 6:29 AM

Dec 2010
I'm impressed that this anime pulled an episode I didn't just have to bear watching. Hopefully action can make this decent if nothing else.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.