Forum Settings
Forums
You're My Pet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2009 9:52 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"its not like we have that kind of relationship" wtf is that supposed to mean? :/

lol at Fuku having nightmares ;)
Oct 25, 2012 2:20 PM

Nov 2009
Oh god love how menacing Momo can be, kind of reminds me of Rei a bit from mars to be honest... although Rei actually carried out his over the top threats at the beginning a few times... anyways really excited to see what happens next, love the build up of drama as everything slowly starts to derail. By the way usually hate this, but the fact that that Momo and Sumire aren't going out is kind of nice since the drama I hate the most is when misunderstandings between a couple (or almost couple) cause the two to start running in to other people's arms. Thank god this doesn't have that type of drama.
Feb 7, 2013 10:11 PM

Sep 2011
Hasumi was being weird.

She was majorly stupid to quit her job. Why would she be doing that yet just when she had what she wanted there? And then he goes and says you don't have to yet. She was being stupid. I'm glad she told him no.
Apr 20, 3:03 PM

Apr 2016
Now everyone is just being annoying for the sake of it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi wa Pet Chapter 63 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Oct 25, 2012

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 24, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Petto Chapter 62 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 17, 2009

3 by Safrichh »»
Apr 23, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Pet Chapter 61 Discussion

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 22, 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Pet Chapter 60 Discussion

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 21, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Petto Chapter 58 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 17, 2009

3 by Safrichh »»
Apr 19, 5:14 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.