Forum Settings
Forums
You're My Pet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 17, 2009 9:42 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I wonder if he'll be able to show that picture to Sumire or if he'll try talking to Hasumi first. hopefully one of them will tell her before its too late to change her mind about that job (assuming that this leads to them breaking up).

I thought we had met Akane before? or was it just a different sister that was really similar? or was it her and she just never went to Sumire's apartment?
Oct 25, 2012 2:08 PM

Nov 2009
Oh shit, right as she is afraid of making a mistake and sacrificing everything for the person she loves Momo catches Hasumi with a little secret... Honestly she couldn't have had worst luck, hopefully this doesn't blow out of proportions... By the way does Akane have a baby? Oh and yes we have seen Akane before in previous chapters (not her boyfriend though) but in those previous chapters she never once ran in to Momo or go to Sumire's apartment.
Feb 7, 2013 10:00 PM

Sep 2011
I'm glad he saw that but like you said I don't think he will be able to show her the pic.
Apr 19, 5:14 PM

Apr 2016
I hope he shows her the pic :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi wa Pet Chapter 63 Discussion

Pirating_Ninja - Oct 25, 2012

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 24, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Petto Chapter 62 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 17, 2009

3 by Safrichh »»
Apr 23, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Pet Chapter 61 Discussion

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 22, 10:25 AM

Poll: » Kimi wa Pet Chapter 60 Discussion

2 by Safrichh »»
Apr 21, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Kimi wa Petto Chapter 59 Discussion

jacobpaige - Sep 17, 2009

3 by Safrichh »»
Apr 20, 3:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.