Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 9, 2014 4:38 PM

Jun 2008
Unagi-man said:
How the hell more than 200 people have liked 5th episode of No Game No Life? I was terribly dissappointed after i watched it. Baka Steph was playing with Sora and loose all of the time - wtf? And they put it in 5th episode instead of Sora defeating other countries for Imanity? Screw it, i would watch it till the end only only because of cute Shiro...

While the novel made it more obvious, the anime still spelled it out for you. They won't go after other countries until they have a general idea about their MO. That was the whole deal with the information=win part. Which leads to going after a Flügel to obtain their vast knowledge, and use that to gain an upper hand againts the other countries (basically, you're saying, that they should go to war without any weapons). The whole "Steph bullying" lasted about 5 minutes (now that I counted it, 6 minutes from the very beginning 'till the end, not counting of course the game of Blackjack, where she challenged them, and noone was bullying anyone), so that's that.
Also, "Defeating other countries for Imanity"? there's only about half of the anime left, do you honestly think they would do all that in that short time, even though the source material is still far off from that goal?
Plus they have absolutely no need to rush things. While the pacing is a bit fluctuating, it is still very well done, and in the end, that's what counts, not how certain episodes feel "fillery" to you.
May 9, 2014 5:59 PM
Oct 2012
Unagi-man said:
How the hell more than 200 people have liked 5th episode of No Game No Life? I was terribly dissappointed after i watched it. Baka Steph was playing with Sora and loose all of the time - wtf? And they put it in 5th episode instead of Sora defeating other countries for Imanity? Screw it, i would watch it till the end only only because of cute Shiro...

Yes because the first thing the weakest country does is go off and attack all 15 stronger countries, and to make it more "interesting" they do it without even bothering to reconnaissance the stronger enemies.

Unagi, your new name is Steph, and now can you stop being such a "Steph"? Go back to episode 4 and listen this time to what the siblings told Steph after Sora "declared war", and then watch the beginning of episode 5 for a little bit of fallout from what Sora (and for that matter Tet) did at the end of 4.

For all the whiners who are complaining about how the author is repeating things. Of course he is, you all aren't getting it the first time, or the second time, or even the third time it seems. He needs to repeat so that you all can "get it". Fools errand I think, but he has faith in you all. At least he is making it entertaining for those of us who don't need to be told 2 or 3 times.
May 9, 2014 6:48 PM

Nov 2012
When they said exceed rank number 2 did they mean the 2nd rank within the races? Flugel, is that a race?

The ending felt rushed and I need someone to explain it a bit more. I think I grasped some parts... maybe.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
May 9, 2014 6:59 PM
Oct 2012
UsaraDark said:
When they said exceed rank number 2 did they mean the 2nd rank within the races? Flugel, is that a race?

The ending felt rushed and I need someone to explain it a bit more. I think I grasped some parts... maybe.

Ah, that is the question. When Steph explained it in episode 2 (using the chessboard) she said that she "had heard it was based on their affinity for magic", but that doesn't mean that they ARE ranked for that reason.

As for the ending: the Flugel are obsessed with knowledge, so they are always seeking books. This particular Flugel came to Imanity and won control of Humanity's library from Steph's grandfather, and has been squatting there ever since. The Siblings want to win the library back because they are looking for information that can give them an edge over the other races.

I haven't read the novels, so what I am about to write really isn't a spoiler, just speculation. The Werebeasts it has been said have the ability to "read minds". I will bet serious money they don't. What they have, been part animal, is heightened senses and animal intuition that allows them to appear to be able to read people's mind. That is their trick. If the Siblings had that information then formulating a strategy to defeat the werebeasts becomes far easier.

This is what this series does, the Siblings explain PART of what they are doing, but you should be very careful in accepting what they say at face value because they know that once you explain a trick you no longer can do the trick. If my guess about the werebeasts is correct, then the Siblings will pretend that they are winning for some other reason than using the werebeast's skills against them, because if the werebeasts were to catch on the siblings no longer have an advantage.

Ranking things is interesting because people ASSUME that the higher rank means something, but I have a feeling that the higher ranks mean very very little. Oh the tricks of the other races may be impressive, but once you figure out the trick, then defeating it becomes much much easier.
May 9, 2014 7:09 PM
Jul 2013
LOL shiro puts steph's dirty and smelly underwear in her head disgusting ew yuck gross i'm gonna puke right now.....

hey i just vomited
May 9, 2014 7:28 PM

Sep 2013
UsaraDark said:

Yes and yes.
The exceed refers to the 16 sentient races.
The Phantasma race live on that flying thing, and the Flugel (angel) is also a race and the girl at the end is just one of them.

kramXD said:
LOL shiro puts steph's dirty and smelly underwear in her head disgusting ew yuck gross i'm gonna puke right now.....

hey i just vomited

You disappoint me "sigh" :(
Give me the angels underwear and I'll wear it proudly :D
ichii_1May 9, 2014 7:32 PM
May 9, 2014 10:27 PM
Oct 2013
I find it funny how some people who think this episode was just a fan service / filler when it presented several important points to the plot:

-Shows the reason why the brothers have not managed to find any information about the other races

- foreshadows an event that will occur in the future (I read the LN so I know what will happen)

-shows the mentality of the people who ruled the country, as steph, who believed he could win the countries by chance, depending on luck and keep betting until not have anything to bet

-shows how the brothers are serious about saving human / world domination
Their situation is very difficult because it is like you have left your little brother play your Super Mario Bros. with 99 lives (the largest country in the past) and be left with only one (only one land to bet) to you, is a situation where if you lose it's game over
May 9, 2014 11:31 PM

Feb 2014
It was funny , but Sora and Shiro kinda made Steph look so bad in front of her former people lol
But she was cute tho
Also it was funny how jelly Shiro got because of Steph xD
All in all a good and funny episode :)
May 9, 2014 11:33 PM
Dec 2012
ichii_1 said:
UsaraDark said:

Yes and yes.
The Phantasma race live on that flying thing, and the Flugel (angel) is also a race and the girl at the end is just one of them.

No the Phantasma are that gigantic flying thing - that is why Sora wondered how the hell are they going to play against them ...
May 9, 2014 11:48 PM

Mar 2013
Steph is so cute and hot in this episode.
May 10, 2014 2:14 AM

Apr 2012
0nigiri said:
I find it funny how some people who think this episode was just a fan service / filler when it presented several important points to the plot:

-Shows the reason why the brothers have not managed to find any information about the other races

- foreshadows an event that will occur in the future (I read the LN so I know what will happen)

-shows the mentality of the people who ruled the country, as steph, who believed he could win the countries by chance, depending on luck and keep betting until not have anything to bet

Their situation is very difficult because it is like you have left your little brother play your Super Mario Bros. with 99 lives (the largest country in the past) and be left with only one (only one land to bet) to you, is a situation where if you lose it's game over

"There is no solid info about other races." "Thats because the Tower is held by flugel"

"We will attack the furry race"

"We always tried winning by luck"

"We are serious about winning this war"

Thats how fast you could have packed all that info togheter and i would have taken less than 30 seconds.
Im not saying it would be good like that, but you wouldnt need more than 5 min to reveal all the 4 points you mentioned properly, so the other 15 min where actually filler.
May 10, 2014 4:15 AM
Feb 2014
baki502 said:
0nigiri said:

"There is no solid info about other races." "Thats because the Tower is held by flugel"

"We will attack the furry race"

"We are serious about winning this war"

Thats how fast you could have packed all that info togheter and i would have taken less than 30 seconds.
Im not saying it would be good like that, but you wouldnt need more than 5 min to reveal all the 4 points you mentioned properly, so the other 15 min where actually filler.

Ok as I can see some people are not getting it, a complete analysis of the episode (in a spoiler so I won't take half a page xD):

Now yeah you could cut the 2 comedy inserts I pointed out and then? Nothing else could be part elsewhere as it would come too late or would make no sense.
Caleb8980May 10, 2014 12:35 PM
May 10, 2014 4:22 AM
Oct 2012
baki502 said:
Thats how fast you could have packed all that info togheter and i would have taken less than 30 seconds.Im not saying it would be good like that, but you wouldnt need more than 5 min to reveal all the 4 points you mentioned properly, so the other 15 min where actually filler.

God you are an insufferable bore. So now it isn't that "nothing" happened, or even "not much" happened, but that you think what did happen should have happened faster. Keep moving those goal posts.

Other things happened this episode:
We learned why the first race hasn't crushed Imanity yet and that there is another game going on.
We had two examples of how you have to think outside the box in order to win.
We had the first sign that Sora is changing as a person, and a second sign that Shiro understands this.
We had an excellent insight into how intelligent Steph is in the proper environment, as well as how the human society in Imanity works.
We had some humorous insults "Steph stop being such a Steph." and "I have to use imaginary numbers to calculate that probability of you winning"
A nice parody of Laputa
And a wonderful buildup of a super natural opponent, combined with a complete let down of their imagination when she finally spoke.

Of course now you are going to say "well those could have been done in 4.25 minutes so , you still have 11.75 minutes of fillers", and you will never ever realize how much of a bore you are.
May 10, 2014 4:39 AM

Sep 2008
A lot of funny moments in this episode.

I feel sorry for Steph. She's always getting treated badly.
May 10, 2014 5:06 AM

Apr 2012
The anime has shown us a few races already - was the Elves' rank mentioned somewhere?

0. Tet
1. Old Gods
2. Phantasma
6. Flugel
14. Warbeasts
16. Imanity

AloxamaxMay 10, 2014 5:14 AM
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
May 10, 2014 5:27 AM

Jun 2008
Caleb8980 said:
snip

Wow... just wow...
If anyone after this goes around saying not much happened (I mean, most of what you said holds pretty well, and you detailed it so much... Personally wouldn't have bothered), they just prove themselves to be hopelessly Steph.

Also, the spell they used to try to bring Avan Heim (The big floating island) down was so that they could challenge a Flügel for her knowledge. And also not, Avant Heim is actually a living being, and one of the 16 races, which means, that it might end up being one of their opponents at some point.

Aloxamax said:
The anime has shown us a few races already - was the Elves' rank mentioned somewhere?

0. Tet
1. Old Gods
2. Phantasma
6. Flugel
14. Warbeasts
16. Imanity

Jibril once said in the novels (which, btw isn't spoilerific, as it is mostly irrelevant to the plot so far, thus you will be exposed to it before it becomes relevant, if it does), that the sole reason Imanity survived was because they were below the notice of the other races, simply being insignificant ants, and nothing more.
May 10, 2014 5:32 AM
Mar 2014
Elves are #7, mentioned in ep2 in Steph's explanation using the cookies.
May 10, 2014 7:11 AM
Jul 2009
GreenDrag said:
Caleb8980 said:
snip

snip

Jibril once said in the novels (which, btw isn't spoilerific, as it is mostly irrelevant to the plot so far, thus you will be exposed to it before it becomes relevant, if it does), that the sole reason Imanity survived was because they were below the notice of the other races, simply being insignificant ants, and nothing more.

actually in vol 6 (the transition world building vol) Tet has a flash back story with an unknowing Izuna about how Imanity survive.

and some ranking spoilers
May 10, 2014 8:22 AM

Aug 2013
This show is piece of crap, seriously, I don't know what you (almost) all see in it people.1/5 and Dropped.
rsc-plMay 10, 2014 9:57 AM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 10, 2014 12:16 PM

Oct 2009
That was pretty average. The comedy was ok and too much, I hardly cracked a smile. Though it would've been funnier if I hadn't seen all of these done 10 times over in other series..

I still can't really come to like Shiro and Sora..
Really though I don't get what is so great about this show..there's nothing great about the characters, story or setting..its been rather average at best so far.
May 10, 2014 12:21 PM
Feb 2014
Takuan_Soho said:

... , and a second sign that Shiro understands this.

Ah damn, I knew I had forgotten sth while typing that paragraph with the starvation but couldn't remember it no matter what XD

But that's right she becomes sort of jealous but that feeling is actually more complex as she fears to lose her brother and with that the reason why she can act normally at least while both are together, NOT because of a love interest.

GreenDrag said:
Caleb8980 said:
snip

Wow... just wow...
If anyone after this goes around saying not much happened (I mean, most of what you said holds pretty well, and you detailed it so much... Personally wouldn't have bothered), they just prove themselves to be hopelessly Steph.

Also, the spell they used to try to bring Avan Heim (The big floating island) down was so that they could challenge a Flügel for her knowledge. And also not, Avant Heim is actually a living being, and one of the 16 races, which means, that it might end up being one of their opponents at some point.

Actually that analysis took way less time as I had thought; after nearly 1 h I was finished.

Ah and maybe I can foresee the birth of a meme? ;-)

rsc-pl said:
This show is piece of crap, seriously, I don't know what you (almost) all see in it people.1/5 and Dropped.

Well if you still want to know, go one page (Post 218 to be precise) back and read my analysis of this episode there, then you know at least my reason for enjoying it :-D
Caleb8980May 10, 2014 12:24 PM
May 10, 2014 12:27 PM
Oct 2012
SithNoKami said:
Though it would've been funnier if I hadn't seen all of these done 10 times over in other series..

Hey, do me a favor and list those 10 shows where you have seen the same things. I would be curious what you would compare this to.
May 10, 2014 12:49 PM

Oct 2013
Lol poor Steph doing all the hard work while the siblings are lazing around.

Lol'd so much when Sora cried out while Shiro fell off the bed.

Sora is probably the only role by Yoshitsugu that I like so much, I just love those reactions of Sora and Yoshitsugu's voice completely fits for such situations.

Lol'd so much at the scene where the nobles were stripped out literally off their powers because they lost.

Steph is actually a genius and she graduated as a top student from her academy.
Oh, so that's what meant by puppy Steph. Sexy. Really like Steph's outfit. She looks cute too. ^^

Yes Sora. That's completely right, animal girl is justice. XDXD
Poor Steph, getting bullied so much but it's really funny to watch her like that.
And the lovely Steph fanservice is just too much to handle. They completely stripped her down. *A*

Loved the references mentioned in this episode.

Lol. So they did have a library but the grandfather lost it in a game.
DAT ENGRISH XDXDXD, rewatched that scene 2 times already and it's still so funny. Lol'd so hard.

Jibril sounds exactly how I thought she would. I just have to wait now and see how Sora and Jibril molest each other. XDXD
May 10, 2014 1:22 PM

Jun 2008
Nuvi said:
Jibril sounds exactly how I thought she would. I just have to wait now and see how Sora and Jibril molest each other. XDXD

Come on! The world "molest" doesn't fit. After all, that's 18+. And what they do is "perfectly healthy" and safe for even a child like Shiro.
May 10, 2014 2:38 PM

Aug 2008
lol.....that Castle in the Sky reference got me real good.

The ending scene with the 'angel' was nice. Too bad her Japanese accent is super weird/strange LOL.

EDIT: It's NOT Howl's Moving Castle, please guys.
TranHereMay 10, 2014 2:45 PM
May 10, 2014 8:41 PM

Apr 2012
Hoh, so Elves were #7... so even if the rank difference is of just 1 - the Flugel are still so far above them considering
"Rejoice! We are humans— we are the most talented people! Precisely because we were born without any ability— we can achieve anything— this is the will of the weakest race!" – Sora, ‘No game No life Vol.01’
May 10, 2014 10:44 PM
Dec 2012
Aloxamax said:
Hoh, so Elves were #7... so even if the rank difference is of just 1 - the Flugel are still so far above them considering

That was during the war
May 10, 2014 10:44 PM

Nov 2012

what? I think I need to watch the show once more.
Your so-called peaceful world makes me bored, so don't blame me if I destroy all of it.
- http://worldinverse.smackjeeves.com
May 11, 2014 10:09 AM

Dec 2011
So Stephanie is going to challenge Sora and Shiro :O?

Hahaha, Sora wanted to lose the game in order to become a fulfilled man and not a decent one XD, but Shiro told him "Blank is not allowed to lose." .

So the game Steph chose is blackjack huh, lets see how things pan out.

LOL at "Steph, my granddaughter. If your opponent is another human, you're just screwed. Screwed. Screwed." XD.

Steph was raining scales not tears lol.

The faces Sora and Shiro made when they realized Steph was actually a fulfilled person that had friends, connectiosn and graduated at the top of her high school.

New objective for Sora: "Conquer the animal girl kingdom. Now." XD

Sora made the right choice. knowing your enemies before heading into battle is always better than going without no knowledge at all.

So they actually had a national library that Steph's grandfather lost in a game to a flugel.

Yeah... that flugel angel thing has a nice way of talking alright...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
May 11, 2014 12:59 PM

Jul 2012
Decent episode.

I really want to have the ost for this show. It's awesome.

I love Steph's voice.
May 11, 2014 7:30 PM
Jul 2013
ichii_1 said:
UsaraDark said:

Yes and yes.

kramXD said:

hey i just vomited

You disappoint me "sigh" :(
Give me the angels underwear and I'll wear it proudly :D

jibril is an exception when it comes to dirty and smelly underwear, its their wing that they are having a hard time cleaning their wings

jibril's underwear is good~~
May 12, 2014 5:32 AM
Jan 2010
man is she stacked
May 12, 2014 7:07 AM

Oct 2012
funny episode i think... wtf wit that angel

May 12, 2014 7:09 AM

Jan 2013
gamer5 said:
TheNaturalPerm said:
so they stripped her down and made her wear a dogtail? great anime really...I think i'm gonna drop this....this anime is so full of shit and them winning the games doesen't really make sense at all

We ain't going to miss you...

But guessing from the posts I seen on the discussion threads of this anime I must come to conclusion that most of the people posting on NGNL's discussion thread are:

1. people which watch NGNL and don't give a shit if it makes sense (and it does trust me) or not they just watch it because it is fun, packed with intense games, the main characters are extremely likable to most of us and so on. AKA they watch it for the enjoyment factor.

2. those that together with the above listed factor watches it because the thing is done so freaking godly in the matters of the subtle yet always present explanations, plot lines and other things that show how good of a job did Yuu-Sensei did when making NGNL and how much of it is carried in the Anime.

3. Are complaining about not getting the games - because their own lack of smarts or will to understand them.

4. Don't like fan service for some reason.

I choose option 5: grown out of the teen comedy ecchis and all the "sucked into a game" type of shows.

The characters are horrible (let's not talk about the sexualised loli), the dialogues are badly written and the fanservice is just ugh.

This show is clearly not aimed at me...rejoice teens of the anime fandom
May 12, 2014 7:15 AM

Jun 2008
TheNaturalPerm said:
I choose option 5: grown out of the teen comedy ecchis and all the "sucked into a game" type of shows

Just goes to show how much attention you've been paying, really. No wonder you dislike the show.
May 12, 2014 9:53 AM

Jun 2011
The way the 'angel' speaks, that caught me off guard lol. Anyway, second half of the episode was rather boring to be honest.. First half was fun with some comedy like the ojii-sama "If your opponent is another human, you're just screwed. Screwed. Screwed." with a thumb up lmao.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 12, 2014 12:23 PM

Jul 2012
LOL. That last part, it really seemed epic and then THAT happens rofl rofl.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
May 12, 2014 2:09 PM
Dec 2012
You still here Perm? I thought that you went and died in your little corner of the universe.

Since I can't be bothered to reply to another of you haters (who by what I see even has problems with writing in English). I really would like to shove the nonsense of your posts in your face but it would take to long for me to do it from the smartphone. If no one else does it before I get my hands on a PC I will gladly do it then. Until letter your definitely not a teenager, gamer5.
May 12, 2014 2:20 PM
Mar 2014
I'm in my twenties and I'm enjoying this show. Should I rethink my life?

> mfw we have 80%+ anime compatibility
May 12, 2014 2:28 PM
Oct 2012
TheNaturalPerm said:
I understand the games. but they are stupid. especially that "chess" game was pathetic and poorly written just like the whole show.

Uhm it wasn't a "chess" game, and that you didn't "understand" this just proves the old adage that the first person to toss out the word "stupid" generally is.

And don't take my word for it, the MC himself said it wasn't a chess game.

TheNaturalPerm said:
You need to practice reading. I said them "winning" doesen't make a lot of sense.

Sure it made sense, complete sense. Explained every single aspect on the appropriate thread.

TheNaturalPerm said:
sure you can increase your chance at winning at certain games. but a normal rock scissors paper isn't about skill lol. you learn that in math class. they call it stochastics. look it up. back to middle school for you I guess

Uhm, I hate to break this to you but there have been several scientific articles showing that Paper, rock, scissors is NOT random. Like all things related to humans, psychology enters into the picture and that turns seemingly random events into something that can be predicted to a great extent.

Of course like all things in life if this fact becomes internalized people's behaviors will change, however that fact is one of the main underlying themes of this show (which is why they haven't told Steph how they have actually won any game that could be repeated (poker/black jack).

But as PT Barnum knows, one doesn't have to worry about this happening. Always people out there who think "they know better", and pride is one of the easiest emotions to manipulate.
May 12, 2014 2:35 PM
Sep 2010
TheNaturalPerm said:
You need to practice reading. I said them "winning" doesen't make a lot of sense. sure you can increase your chance at winning at certain games. but a normal rock scissors paper isn't about skill lol. you learn that in math class. they call it stochastics. look it up. back to middle school for you I guess

Being able to understand and use statistic variables is a skill (both Sora and Dola analysed the chances of winning) and also Sora used some psychological knowledge to his advantage.
Just because it's something we do everyday doesn't mean it's not a skill.
Even shuffling cards in a different way is a skill (otherwise anyone can just go work in a casino).
May 13, 2014 2:49 AM

Jan 2013
dirtyuncle said:

liking this doesn't mean you should rethink your life. that'd be stupid right? Just like the show itself! ha!

Also I love the butthurt on here. might wanna apply cold air to that
May 13, 2014 5:51 AM

Jul 2013
dirtyuncle said:

MWHAHAHAHA, thx for making my day!

i am in my twenties too... and enjoying it ^_^

and rethinking my life? well... probably i should, but i wont
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
May 13, 2014 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

After all that craziness, it is understood that everything had its own cause. Not bad, maybe you should become more serious plot, but would alter the soul of the story, the better it maintains this trend.
Episode that serves to show the potential of Steph as a politician, showing its ability to mediation.
Narration very adherent to the characters put in place, the protagonists are the usual NEET and Steph the usual "Boccalona"! XD
Drawings and animations sufficient, Sora and Shiro have a love relationship borboso, if he had not yet understood. LOL
Next week we should get into the full story ...
May 13, 2014 10:50 AM

Nov 2010
That was a great episode. funny and interesting.

that ending scenes were the best part.
May 13, 2014 11:23 AM

Aug 2013
ichii_1 said:
TheNaturalPerm said:
so they stripped her down and made her wear a dogtail? great anime really...I think i'm gonna drop this....this anime is so full of shit and them winning the games doesen't really make sense at all

Another tard that doesn't even understand the games, how can you be so f*ing stupid?
And it's "doesn't" not "doesen't" you idiot, go back to middle school you dolt.

the only one who is stupid, it's you, sorry. This show is total failure in any aspect , for kids with complexes. If someone is above 18yoand enjoying it, I suggest to go for a psychologist therapy.

For me it is one of the worst shows I've ever seen.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 13, 2014 12:18 PM

Jun 2009
Everyone's already mentioned the laputa reference, but has failed to mention that the word Balus has caused multiple server crashes on fan-sites in japan (when the movie aired on TV), which is why it is mentioned how the servers in the fantasy world are more durable. Being hikikomori neet's, Blank would of course would know about this.

source: http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2013/08/02/japans-ghibli-fans-are-preparing-to-balus-again/

Loving all the references here, even referencing things happening IRL.

.... also, don't feed the trolls guys.
May 13, 2014 1:39 PM

Jan 2011
I'm getting hyped as shit, and I don't care about it.
This stuff is enjoyable. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

And has some clever moments, fancy~
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 13, 2014 3:05 PM

Jul 2013
Poor Steph, woof lol! And the Angel scene at the end was awesomely funny.
Let's conquer the Animal Girls Kingdom haha!!!
May 13, 2014 3:16 PM
Apr 2012
Ah, can't wait for the next episode, Jibril is finally showing up

I am thoroughly hooked on this anime
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 14, 2014

705 by Bienard »»
May 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1022 by NoFaceCastle »»
May 3, 11:14 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2014

510 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 30, 10:10 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

623 by hsallrounder »»
Apr 28, 5:41 AM

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 24, 8:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.