Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Jun 16, 2021 12:43 PM

Jun 2020
So boring.......I hope it’s just this arc.........I can’t imagine dragging myself to finish this if it’s this consistent in being boring. They say so much but are saying nothing at all, or at least nothing my brain is registering. 5 episodes in but I feel like I’ve watched nothing. I’m so underwhelmed by this.......

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Oct 10, 2021 11:33 AM

May 2020
I know this will happened. Everything not going to happen smoothly, something dangerous incoming.
Jan 26, 2022 12:18 AM
Oct 2019
kind of a dud episode

weak magic students are being manipulated by some "anti" magic terrorist group, and that leads to an all out militaristic assault on the school by said terrorist group? grenades, assault teams, rocket launchers, etc? lol, sorry but that's all a bit too silly for me

i'd say a 5 or 6/10 for this episode. enough to drop it from a 9/10 overall to an 8/10 i think

oh, in previous episodes he's talked about "numbers". i still don't know what that is/those are. did we see a glimpse of their menacing aunt in this episode?
Mar 25, 2022 2:47 AM

Sep 2018
This terrorist attack on the school felt very out place with what's been happening so far, inferior magicians aren't happy with the discrimination and are easily manipulated into taking their frustrations out on the school, military style? OK lol.... Agree with the post before mine, a bit silly indeed, hard to take it seriously...

First real big eye roller moment for me so far.
Apr 6, 2022 12:58 PM

Mar 2019
I LOVE FORESHADOWING!! What that priest/shinobi said about those 2's past was amazing and he himself is also great. Another episode where I like Mayumi.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 18, 2023 10:46 AM

Nov 2010
Watching Miyuki getting jealous is always amusing. It's a good thing she didn't resort to violence this time.
Aug 25, 2023 6:13 PM

Aug 2020
The whole debate between the president and other students was incredibly stupid. here are some super obvious points that go against her, that I never saw brought up:

• the student council, and (previously) the disciplinary committee have never had course 2 students in them, and there is no way for students outside of the student council to affect decisions. I don't quite understand how the club committee works, but it doesn't seem like course 2 students have any say in that either.
  • despite the "slurs" being banned, there doesn't seem to be any meaningful enforcement of that rule, as everyone still uses them.
  • they mentioned that course 2 students don't get as many (or as good?) teachers? why is this just glossed over once and not used as a smoking gun in their argument? I think asking the school hire more teachers is way less extreme than locking yourself in the broadcast room
  • due to people like Tatsuya being OP as shit, we know that the evaluation standard for even deciding the courses is shit.
  • why even have 2 different courses to begin with? they both need to learn the same shit, and even if you want to have 2 courses, why make it public who is in which course?

She basically ended up making their arguments for them, which is just incredibly weird to me. I don't know and don't really care what the philosophy of this show is, but it really takes me out of the experience when supposedly incredibly smart people are THAT incompetent in an argument that is in their favor.

other than that, sick episode. I'm still really interested in this world.
KipTheInsomniacAug 25, 2023 6:39 PM
Aug 29, 2023 6:27 PM

Mar 2016
Decent anime so far. I can tell I'm never going to fall heads-over-heels for this anime, but it's enjoyable as a way to pass the time.
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Apr 6, 8:00 AM
Jan 2023
"Onii-sama, onii-sama," that's the only line you can hear in this anime. I wonder why this anime has made this far and is now airing its third season. It's hard to watch. I watched the season 3 trailer, but nothing really excited me to watch this show. ONIIIII SAMAAAAAAAAAAA
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

32 by yamori_058 »»
Apr 28, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

» Question for LN readers

Artorias94 - Feb 19

4 by StarZone1 »»
Feb 20, 4:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.