Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2014 3:04 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I think this character named Fumi is quite complex so far just by the way she thinks of herself. Yet, her best friend Reina Kamisu is also complex in a way.

I feel really sorry for her though especially with that fake love letter. What a bunch of bullies. A decent start so far but the reality is very grim with a hollowness floating around. I wonder what other despairs will be presented soon.
May 24, 2014 12:39 PM
May 2014
The people around her that is being selfish. She accepted to go to the meeting place even though she knew it was a fake letter, she worried that if she didn't go the one whom wrote the letter would have to wait. In reality there arent many people like her.
Sep 12, 2014 4:32 PM

Dec 2011
The entire volume, I kept thinking that Reina was just a delusion, all the narration was unreliable, and everybody was crazy...
Nov 21, 2015 2:38 AM
Oct 2013
sad ending for everyone :/
Jun 22, 2016 12:24 PM

Jul 2015
Eiji Mikage my friends, amazing first volume that just delivered what I expected from this fantastic author: Great mystery that one can solve while reading, characters breaking down one after another, a supernatural being that you can start to comprehend slowly until all the pieces are connected... Just perfect.

Now starting volume 2, I can't be more hyped.
Jan 15, 2018 1:36 PM

Sep 2014
I liked the metaphors used in this work. nothing less from Mikage Eiri, always writing the most abstract topics in a strangely approachable way, yet leaving you one step away from reaching its genuine significance.
the existence of Kamisu Reina became somehow less beclouded when the theory of forms was introduced as an explanation. what you see inside the cave is nothing but a mimicry of things in reality. once you realize that Kamisu Reina is a similar phenomenon, she becomes no longer real and thus disappears.
moving on to the next volume.

Bookmeter ╠╣ class summon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisu Reina Series Volume 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2014

6 by EsieEyen »»
Feb 28, 2021 9:36 AM

» What do you think about kamisu reina after reading it?

benriya - Oct 26, 2015

5 by MurukoHiiragi »»
Jan 2, 2020 3:10 AM

» Ideal staff in the unlikely case of an adaptation.

TwilightCelica - Nov 17, 2017

1 by Genocyber »»
Feb 16, 2018 12:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.