Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Bullet (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 29, 2014 4:29 PM

Dec 2013
this episode was very strange, looked like the end of the season, I found a little too fast, too much going on at the same time, the scene where that girl (Senju I think) is dying and he says that her partner is well (as some sort of confort) did not pass me any emotion, I think it could be better crafted, even when the Gastrea Level 5 appears, was just shoot him to kill him, very easy for a breed that supposedly nearly destroyed the humanity.
Apr 29, 2014 4:30 PM

Jul 2013
FenixDragon43 said:
Jesus.....
This series is so painful.

EDIT: WOW THE PEOPLE HERE ARE NEGATIVE.
Like the anime equivalent of people who whine on and on about "OMMMGG1!! the book is better than the movie omgmgmgmmgmg!!!1" Get over yourselves.

They are separate mediums, with separate time allotted to work on them. Is it rushed? Yeah, if you read the LN or Manga or whatever before hand. But judging it as it's own thing, I think it's great. Just enough of everything. Just because you expected something else and now you're disappointed doesn't mean this anime is terrible.

the thing is that they have reduced his epicness and despair to like 5min? which isnt really a fight, more a punch.

just read the manga and notice the differences. seriously. i posted the link to the manga chapter on page 4 or 5 somewhere. just read it
current LN reading:
Death March kara hajimaru isekai kyousoukyoku
translated here
for those who are interested in other forums about animes, check randomc.net, reddit.com/r/anime and forum.animesuki.com
Apr 29, 2014 4:34 PM

Nov 2012
FenixDragon43 said:
Jesus.....

Like the anime equivalent of people who whine on and on about "OMMMGG1!! the book is better than the movie omgmgmgmmgmg!!!1" Get over yourselves.

They are separate mediums, with separate time allotted to work on them. Is it rushed? Yeah, if you read the LN or Manga or whatever before hand. But judging it as it's own thing, I think it's great. Just enough of everything. Just because you expected something else and now you're disappointed doesn't mean this anime is terrible.

THIS X 1000

Just so many people bitching and moaning about how its a rushed adaptation, how about trying to enjoy it as a work in of itself, and not constantly measuring it up to the more detailed source material?

I really like black bullet so far. I haven't read any of the source material and this anime kicks ass so far.
Apr 29, 2014 4:42 PM

Feb 2012
FenixDragon43 said:
Jesus.....

This

Dam that ending... I wonder if the masked guy is really dead, what is his "daughter" going to do next?
Apr 29, 2014 4:49 PM

Apr 2013
When the manga was still just getting to the part of him using the railgun i stopped... and i guess this was interesting :o though i wanted a better fight.

Wait wait wait... the catalyst for summoning a stage 5 gastrea is a tricycle... so basically... what i can draw from that is that... Gastrea... were they a failed government experiment or something... Like... the first generation of cursed children turned into stage 4-5 gastrea... and it ended up becoming something like the HIV/AIDs virus. xD anyways... look forward for further developments.
duderusApr 29, 2014 5:02 PM

Apr 29, 2014 4:53 PM

Jul 2010
Rentaro a human weapon! So he saved Kisara which lead to him becoming one.
Enju crying when Rentaro was dying... Rentaro taking the big risk of turning into a Gastrea to survive.
Hiruko defeated along with a level 5. The Heaven's Ladder was pretty cool.
Kayo dying at the end, how she wouldn't leave and fought to protect Rentaro... these corrosion being close to 50% or above would lead to being a Gastrea.
Enju has only 7.2% left?!? A lot happened, I felt the feels though.
Enju and Rentaro supporting each other as they shoot the Gastrea, and at the end too walking home.
What is the secret, how can a bicycle make a Gastrea come out, just what are they. Looking forward for next episode even more now.
Apr 29, 2014 4:54 PM

May 2012
I KNEW IT!!! Le government is involved!! WTF though!! Risking something as deadly as a Level Five! WTF were they trying to achieve..? Definitely wont be any law if everyone is dead! -shakes head- Guess now is a great time to start reading the manga!

And Enju...-weeps-...poor enju!! >w<!
""You think you're special? You're not. Everyone lies, everyone hides things...
Nobody makes it through this life being completely honest."
- Izaya

Apr 29, 2014 4:57 PM

Mar 2012
retsurai said:
Okay ppl we get it. it was rushed.

But one question

The guy fought the villan, defeated a lvl 5 and still he isnt top rank by now? I mean wtf? what the others did that he didnt do? LOL

well before the series started they said there were 11 lv 5 gastrea which nearly destroyed the earth but somehow they sealed them before it happend so i would imagine that has to do with the ranking. + years of experience and numerous kills and covert operations u get a lot of points with experience. dont forget this gastrea virus has been around for years and rentaro and enju only recently started so they have a lot of work to catch up.

P.s Ok ppl we get it it was rushed i didnt read the LN or Manga and even i felt it but it was still good enough. If u want a compramise look at this way. better rushed than variation in the stroy. just sit back and relax seesh
Apr 29, 2014 5:02 PM

Jul 2012
Enju only needs 7.2% more in her transformation before she loses her humanity.

Great episode!!!
Apr 29, 2014 5:05 PM
Sep 2013
People are in tails spin with the pacing I agree. But doesn't mean Im dropping this. Yes It jumps over so much content. but If we didn't have that and this was a stand alone anime. It still would have been a pretty good episode in my opinion. There is always room for improvements hopefully coming in the next few episodes.
Apr 29, 2014 5:10 PM

Dec 2011
The episode barely starts and Shogen with some other guys are already dead or about die in a few seconds.

So Kisara's kidneys are barely working and Rentaro lost some parts of his body while protecting her from the gastrea.

Holy crap, Rentaro is from the same mechanized unit as Kagetane and his right leg, right arm and left eye are made out of varanium, pretty cool I must say.

Wow!! Godzilla is still alive after all!!!

The moment between Rentaro and Senju was really sad and touching, too bad things had to end like that.

So one of political parties leaked the information to Kagetane, that received orders from the old man, typical vengeance quest I guess.

Seitenshi looked like she could almost blend in with the background and become invisible lol .

Rentaro lied to Enju about her body's corrosion rate and it seems it's almost near the edge.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Apr 29, 2014 5:14 PM

Jul 2013
Okay episode. Another ridiiculously rushed episode.

Man, Senju :( She did everything she could to keep him alive. That was sad.

He lied about Enju's corrosion rate? :O
Apr 29, 2014 6:07 PM
Mar 2014
Huh. So from what people are saying...the tricycle really was a catalyst to summon a Scorpion? I took that line away as more evidence that the government's hiding something, not that the tricycle literally was a catalyst to summon a Scorpion. If it's what people are saying...aw, damn.

Anyway, despite the battle being rather lame and that the show still hasn't evoked any emotion in me, this episode finally made me truly interested in the series...thanks to the information disclosure at the end, the tricycle (really hope it isn't a catalyst to summon a Scorpion, but just one of the government's BS moves to hide stuff, and somehow this tricycle ties in with some shit they're conjuring...) and what someone said was in the LN--that the Stage 5 Gastrea actually turned to look at Rentaro almost as if to say something before Rentaro shot it. Pretty interesting stuff. Falls in the type of story I like.

Guess I will be reading the manga over the summer.
Apr 29, 2014 6:11 PM

Aug 2012
This show is officially fucked.

Shogen was fucked, Kagetane was fucked, Senju was fucked, Rentarou was fucked, Kisara's been fucked. But they haven't missed a step with Enju development and screentime, gotta sell them BD's. I really don't want this to spoil anymore of my experience, so I'll probably rewatch once I've caught up on the manga or LN. Only regret is missing out on a nice OST and of course Fripside and Nagi.
Apr 29, 2014 6:14 PM

Jul 2010
geez, 4 episodes in and we already have something like a big boss battle before the end of the anime
Apr 29, 2014 6:25 PM

Sep 2013
I hate people when they say "Omg they cut so many parts of the manga/LN"
Why does the anime studio/producers have to make an anime that has to follow the whole manga and the LN? I mean there are people who does not read manga. It doesn't mean that producers have to make this anime fit especially for manga readers. I am not a manga reader and I find this pretty awesome without knowing what is expected to happen. Don't be a selfish greedy person that wants producers to fill their whole expectations. Please guys, Im not saying you guys are stupid or anything. I'm pretty sure I would've been furious too about cutting scenes in manga that are important. Come on guys this can't be worse than Mahou Sensou. Even though I didn't read for this either but I know it was piece of shit.
trabeus1Apr 29, 2014 6:29 PM

Apr 29, 2014 6:27 PM

Aug 2013
Ugh they butchered Rentarou and Hiruko fights.
Apr 29, 2014 6:32 PM

Sep 2013
I think Hiruko isn't dead, he fell into the river just like Rentaro did so he will be back, one kick isn't ending this MOFO he's too good for that.
Apr 29, 2014 6:36 PM

Aug 2012
trabeus1 said:
Why does the anime studio/producers have to make an anime that has to follow the whole manga and the LN? I mean there are people who does not read manga. It doesn't mean that producers have to make this anime fit especially for manga readers. I am not a manga reader and I find this pretty awesome without knowing what is expected to happen. Don't be a selfish greedy person that wants producers to fill their whole expectations. Come on guys this can't be worse than Mahou Sensou. Even though I didn't read for this either but I know it was piece of shit.
Can we stop with that angle already? There's a no problem with taking creative liberties and switching scenes up or adding/deleting content with the purpose of enhancing the plot in some way. But this is just a case of "We only have 13 episodes let's get to all the exciting stuff so we can sell BD's" which is practically spitting in the face of the LN author. It's like they're highlighting all the content that is likely to appeal to consumers and ignoring every thing else.
Apr 29, 2014 6:36 PM

Jul 2013
so rushed...

but ENJU NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Apr 29, 2014 6:44 PM

Oct 2012
Well it seemed rushed but well done at less
Apr 29, 2014 6:49 PM

Apr 2012
Noooo! Kayo T^T
i just like this character :'(

Rentarou really badass in this episode

Apr 29, 2014 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
trabeus1 said:
Why does the anime studio/producers have to make an anime that has to follow the whole manga and the LN? I mean there are people who does not read manga. It doesn't mean that producers have to make this anime fit especially for manga readers. I am not a manga reader and I find this pretty awesome without knowing what is expected to happen. Don't be a selfish greedy person that wants producers to fill their whole expectations. Please guys, Im not saying you guys are stupid or anything. I'm pretty sure I would've been furious too about cutting scenes in manga that are important. Come on guys this can't be worse than Mahou Sensou. Even though I didn't read for this either but I know it was piece of shit.

Well, here's the thing. Normally, one volume of light novel usually equate to 4-6 episodes. Here, they rush 4 episodes in the first light novel volume, then rush 3 episodes per volume from that point on. I don't mind light novels being rushed into 4 episodes per volume, as long as it's a two-cour series to balance things out (meaning I was expecting Black Bullet to be two-cour that runs up to contents of volume 6). However, since it's Kadokawa here (who is known to fuck up anime adaptions from the original source material like Deadman Wonderland), it pretty much will cause a lot of mixed reactions.
Apr 29, 2014 6:55 PM

Dec 2013
Why even bother showing a break down risk.. it's not as if they're just going to kill Enju or turn her into a gastrea
Apr 29, 2014 7:14 PM

Apr 2014
AlexTheRiot said:
This show is officially fucked.

Shogen was fucked, Kagetane was fucked, Senju was fucked, Rentarou was fucked, Kisara's been fucked. But they haven't missed a step with Enju development and screentime, gotta sell them BD's. I really don't want this to spoil anymore of my experience, so I'll probably rewatch once I've caught up on the manga or LN. Only regret is missing out on a nice OST and of course Fripside and Nagi.

Well, that's just how the industry works. Modern otakus are more concerned with collecting figures of their waifus than actually watching a show with any depth or quality.
Not saying that this has no depth, because it does! The light novels and manga do. But this anime is completely butchered. I'm not saying it's bad, because we're lucky we even got one, but to treat the source material this badly and cut important scenes for most characters except for one to pander to a fetish is kinda shitty.
Apr 29, 2014 7:20 PM

Feb 2014
Contrary to what everyone says the show is actually pacing at an ok speed. Since I only read the manga I am now hopelessly lost on what could come next. But they've included all the major scenes and plot points to this point. Only downside is that there really hasn't been any character development at all. All there is that we now know Rentaro is half metal.
"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players"
Shakespeare.
Apr 29, 2014 7:24 PM

Sep 2013
Ah that explains Satomi's fist move earlier.

"Hallelujah!" So fucked up :P

Using his arm, I hope he can get a replacement later.

The railgun's name is very fitting.

Sad death scene :(

A tricycle?

7.2% :O She doesn't have long :/ It's doubtful, but I hope there is a way to lower corrosion rate.
Apr 29, 2014 7:26 PM

Mar 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
Can we stop with that angle already? There's a no problem with taking creative liberties and switching scenes up or adding/deleting content with the purpose of enhancing the plot in some way. But this is just a case of "We only have 13 episodes let's get to all the exciting stuff so we can sell BD's" which is practically spitting in the face of the LN author. It's like they're highlighting all the content that is likely to appeal to consumers and ignoring every thing else.
It's their job as animator to get money and it's their paycheck for god sake. Try putting yourself into their shoes for once. You would also want more money, no? Don't talk like if you know what is going for them over there at the studio.
Moonchipz said:
Well, that's just how the industry works. Modern otakus are more concerned with collecting figures of their waifus than actually watching a show with any depth or quality.
And you sir, do you purchased any anime at all if you were to exclaimed something like this? Even if they purchased those anime simply because of waifus and stuff, AT LEAST THEY SUPPORTED THE FUCKING SHOW. If you were to expected in getting more of something that interested you, then do something about it instead of spouting nonsense about someone that helped bloomed the anime industry.
Apr 29, 2014 7:33 PM

Dec 2013
i really want to like this show, but its making it very hard for me.

the pacing is going WAY too fast. i've never read the LN/manga but its really obvious that important events are getting glazed over. we're getting quick shitty flashbacks to events that obviously should have been properly covered. and there is no build up or anything stuff just happens.

characters shouting the name of their attack while they use it or describing whats happening in the fight for the audience, is basically like saying you don't know how to make a proper action/fight scene and can't even be bothered to try. this shounen bullshit severally undermines the shows dark and serious tones.

if humanity's only defense against a level 5 gastrea is that big gun thing, why on earth is it sitting unloaded, and unmanned and why is the government's connection to it a wireless one prone to disruption?

the gastrea regeneration medicine has a 20% chance of causing you to mutate, so lets take ten at once, because taking 10 times the dose would be 10 times as effective!

if enjou is about to reach her contamination level where she turns into a gastrea, why in the world would you think it would benefit her not know that? if she thinks she has 25% left and only has 7% she's basically guaranteed to push herself past that limit without realizing what she's doing. you would be basically setting her up to transform. if my gas tank told me i had a quarter of a tank and i really had a fourteenth of a tank that's going to cause a very serious problem.
thedrynessApr 29, 2014 7:36 PM
Apr 29, 2014 7:43 PM

Jan 2011
i insist anyone interested in finding out what they cut out to go read the manga (it's not that long) because after this episode i lost faith in how they are going about this to much stuff has been cut out.

having said that i still wanna see what happens because the story does seem interesting but since the manga isn't nearly as far yet i think ill put this on hold

and the whole Gastrea regeneration shot was not suppose to be just a *power boost*
katsu044Apr 29, 2014 7:49 PM
Apr 29, 2014 7:44 PM

Dec 2009
This show definitely feels rushed. It had so much potential imo, but I guess you can only do so much with 13 episodes.
Apr 29, 2014 7:44 PM
Nov 2013
Much cliche plot devices, but entertaining enough to somewhat make up for last episode's mess. Enju cute :3 Drop has been indefinitely postponed; they better keep it up! (Slowing things down a little wouldn't hurt..)
Apr 29, 2014 7:45 PM

Aug 2013
Why does every episode blend action and feels together?! Too much for me to handle. The Senju death, the bad news for Enju, Rentaro getting totally dick slapped by the government. So much sad in this episode. Fight scene and the Gastrea getting killed were a little rushed, but still ok.

Kagetane is definitely not dead. Not enough fight scene action with him and his kid yet.

I know people are mad about the pacing compared to the LN, but hey at least they're still providing back story and details. Right in the first episode they explained the history of the Gastrea and cursed children, and they explained how people get infected...blah blah. Some rushed animes don't even give you the courtesy of plot details and just leave you confused.

As for the people who compared BB to Mahou Sensou....no...just no. Mahou was way way worse. Super rushed, full of time skips, unexplained plot details, terrible cliffhanger ending. Characters were shit. Art was incredibly sloppy and inconsistent. Only redeeming feature of that show was Nano.

Idk, I'm enjoying the show so far, and I haven't read the LN so I have no preconceptions about it. I think I'll just enjoy the show as is and if it gets terrible or if I'm looking for a bit more Ill pick up the source material later.
Apr 29, 2014 7:47 PM

Apr 2014
Afezeria said:
AlexTheRiot said:
It's their job as animator to get money and it's their paycheck for god sake. Try putting yourself into their shoes for once. You would also want more money, no? Don't talk like if you know what is going for them over there at the studio.
Moonchipz said:
And you sir, do you purchased any anime at all if you were to exclaimed something like this? Even if they purchased those anime simply because of waifus and stuff, AT LEAST THEY SUPPORTED THE FUCKING SHOW. If you were to expected in getting more of something that interested you, then do something about it instead of spouting nonsense about someone that helped bloomed the anime industry.

If you're trying to guilt trip us, it's not working.
We're speaking out our displeasure of the show. Nothing against the animators. Yes, I know they work hard, but that doesn't make them immune to criticism. This is a rushed and poor adaptation, and I do not like it. Can you stop trying to silence other people who don't agree with you? You're the unreasonable one here.

Also, regarding my post, good job assuming things. I do in fact buy anime, actually just the other week I received my copy of the Panty and Stocking DVD. Also, let's say for argument's sake that I don't buy anime... Does that not give me the right to observe the state of the industry? Does buying some merchandise suddenly make me entitled to share my opinion?
No, we're already given that right. That's why these threads exist. Not to kiss the show's ass, but to express our honest feelings and opinions.

I understand that you enjoy the show and are upset that I'm speaking so harshly of it, but it's my opinion and I am entitled to it, just like you are entitled to yours.
Apr 29, 2014 7:49 PM
Jul 2018
thedryness said:

this shounen bullshit severally undermines the shows dark and serious tones.

This series is actually seinen, but I see what you are saying. Someone from Animesuki described this series as "Seinen with Shonen Clothing," mainly because people got too used to shonen works incorporating seinen like themes ("Shonen in Seinen Clothing") like Attack on Titan, Deadman Wonderland, Black Butler, and Death Note.

if enjou is about to reach her contamination level where she turns into a gastrea, why in the world would you think it would benefit her not know that? if she thinks she has 25% left and only has 7% she's basically guaranteed to push herself past that limit without realizing what she's doing. you would be basically setting her up to transform.

Apr 29, 2014 8:25 PM

Oct 2013
Wtf I've never watched something so rushed before. I had to check back to see if I missed an episode bc there were so many different plot points with no transitions in between that everything just felt so random
Apr 29, 2014 8:30 PM

May 2013
I have a feeling that Kagetane is not dead at all. Rentarou has varanium body parts. Senju died though, too bad. She should have ran away when she had the chance. The corrosion of Enju, only 7.2% remaining. I get why Rentarou lied about that.

Decent episode. The ending feels like it's the last episode.
Apr 29, 2014 8:37 PM

Apr 2014
Well.. Some of the OST was good
So rushed it feels like they're constantly throwing things around, doesn't give you any time to take things in or feel anything.(stone faced nearly the entire episode<--)
Poor Enju, has no idea about her condition :/

Aug 2012
Moonchipz said:
Afezeria said:

Can you stop trying to silence other people who don't agree with you? You're the unreasonable one here

^^^^^^^^
I don't give two shits about their paychecks. If they want to produce something that they think is more likely to sell because they're 'getting to the good stuff', cutting out anything they need to to get there, rather than taking the story and its characters seriously and still shooting to end the season on strong note that leaves people wanting more(like a Blood Lad or Noragami), then that is their decision and that's fine. My preferences for an adaptation just happen to lean towards those that respect the creator's ideas, story, and characters enough to warrant having the rights to use the source material. I'm more concerned about the studio putting out a solid product that I would want to buy than them putting out something that will make them more money from everyone else. So yes, we can voice our displeasure with it, because we have every right to do so.

Dec 2013
No! No! NO!
I refuse to accept that episode!
Then again...not many will.
Considering the blur of everything that just happened.

On a side note, we seem to have the makings of a new Edward Elric(Fullmetal Alchemist) here.
Would be great to see how he got those parts on him.
Maybe through experimentation or something?

Focusing on the last bit, people like Seitenshi-sama seem to have more to hide than I first thought.
Like the tricycle...say what?
Also, Enju might be in more danger than the duo might think.

I'm really hoping the pacing slows down next episode considering I couldn't feel the emotions pouring out as I watched this.
But, we'll see what the people over there have in mind.
WhiteVyeApr 29, 2014 8:42 PM
Apr 29, 2014 8:42 PM

Mar 2014
That ED was awesome. Who sings it?
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Apr 29, 2014 8:43 PM

Jan 2012
Kinda rush... and the shot part was kinda lame, cuz looked REALLY EASY to bulleyes that gastrea...

I liked the cyborg members and the last death´s scene was cool too...

The best thing was the ending song. AWESOME!
Apr 29, 2014 8:56 PM

Mar 2013
Going to watch this through still, but dang that is some terrible planning and pacing on the production side, can't expect much from this adaptation.
Apr 29, 2014 9:07 PM
Dec 2012
so is everyone who reads LNs on this site able to speak japanese? Because everytime they say it's better in the LN I go to the LN for said anime only to find out that they only have the first chapter of the first volume actually translated. So i assume if I wanna read any LN's I'm SOL?
Apr 29, 2014 9:10 PM

Feb 2008
Lets look at the positive side, anime has went past the manga, Only started reading it after last weeks episode, but I sure am glad that I can't compare it anymore already. Will definitely make the series a lot more enjoyable again, cause lord did they threw away some great potential at some great episodes. The fight and Shogen's death scene was butchered to no end. And come on Rentarou, you should've shot that old fart.
Apr 29, 2014 9:11 PM

Dec 2011
ah geez, that pacing and those parts which were cut out... so disappointed...
Apr 29, 2014 9:46 PM

May 2011
Ehhhh....

I'm not really watching this anime for the story or anything. I'm only concerned about Enju. That's it.
Apr 29, 2014 9:59 PM

Jul 2013
Felt rushed as fuck, no tension or anything. Terrible.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2014 10:03 PM

Oct 2008
The pacing was definitely terrible, oh and yes, they made sure to include every fucking cliche in existence.
Apr 29, 2014 10:05 PM
Aug 2013
Of course he's a cyborg. And of course once the skin covering them is removed, there are tron-style glowing strips on the robot pieces like Rentaro (Can I start calling him rent-a-robo?) stepped straight out of Farcry 3: Blood Dragon. Of course the bad guy randomly says "hallelujah" and reveals his guns have random religious imagery names.

Seriously, at first I was drawn in by the blurb and disappointed by it being kind of dumb, but now the show is going so hard on the stupid that it becomes truly brilliant.

See! He was given a handful of syringes and decides that obviously means he has to grab all of them at once in his fist and use them simultaneously! Oh my god this show is dumb! And therefore brilliant!

Of course he has to do everything relating to the superweapon by himself. It's like a fucking videogame.

Dude, the gun you're using is relativistic. Fifty clicks is point plank range.

In fact, if it really "fires metallic projectiles less than 800mm at near light speed", you're packing at least three gigatonnes of heat, and being 50 kilometres away from the blast will almost certainly kill you.

Not that I'd expect the show to give a shit about that, except it's kind of fun to point out when the thing that's supposed to happen would actually be more impressive.

I'm pretty sure the "you go, I'll hold them off!" moment was tactically completely retarded and existed only to set up this bit with the mercy-kill.

Oh, wow, they're actually calling back to the "if you want to live, survive!" line like it's meaningful and important?

I think there's, like, exactly one possible explanation for why the tricycle is a beacon to the stage 5 Gastrea, so the obvious next question is "how long until Rent-a-robo actually talks to a sentient Gastrea?"

So, yeah; I wouldn't call this a "good episode", but... a very enjoyable episode, that has opened my eyes to how good the experience of watching this anime may become. I'm interested to see how they're going to raise the stakes.
You are not the king of your brain. You are the creepy guy standing next to the king going "a most judicious choice, sire" - Steven Kaas
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2014

191 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 16, 8:49 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2014

434 by mon_ke_po »»
Mar 14, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Best Girl? ( 1 2 3 )

Blind_Guardian - May 17, 2014

105 by proxima16 »»
Dec 22, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2014

520 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:40 PM

Poll: » Black Bullet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jun 24, 2014

238 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 30, 2023 3:04 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.