Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 16, 2016 8:57 AM
May 2010
jakkubus said:
EmiyaNanaya said:
Well, I don't hate her at all and her actions are quite justified.

Anyway, you can counter this argument anyway, because this is my PoV of their relationship and why I don't hate her bro-con complex.

If it is about Miyuki, then it should be:

I'm wondering if she might actually be calculating enough to get jealous on purpose, or perhaps be in the situation where someone whom has exclusively been her support and emotional anchor suddenly receiving attention from others females. That said though, I think in all honesty her getting jealous is a plus to the series, as it does sometimes make things awkward, but it also stops the flirting from getting out of hand and, if anyone, Miyuki should be more than aware of the fact that Our resident gary stu is

In the show in general, Tatsuya is shown to just be powerful and follow common sense and rules, whilst showing no interest in anything besides his sister. This includes caring about the human lives of others. To the point where he carries out murder for the sake of protecting himself and others without a second thought. He never shows the: We should be allies and fight together Mentality, nor the "We should all be friends and no one should be alone. He's more like a god powered robot. and Miyuki is the character that puts that thinking and logic into perspective. She's the reason as others have stated, that he doesn't seem like an unhinged sociopath.
Apr 13, 2017 1:43 PM
Apr 2017
I just hate miyuki so much, shes a selfish obsessive self centered jealous bitch and a hypocrite. Going on and on about trying to be a good sister to her onii sama and helping him as much as possible and not being a burden when she herself is the biggest burden he has to carry around. She limits his life, literally. She could free him anytime she wants but still doesnt do it because she cant get over her brocon. She keeps going on about how she doesnt want to burden him but does the opposite of it.

Im not gonna spoil much but theres a part in the LN where tatsuya couldve done and stopped something dangerous in a single night with relative ease since he knows the targets location and they are unprepared and there's little to no risk of affecting innocents but is stopped by her saying "you dont have to worry about other people, even if doing so can save/help our friends and schoolmates, just focus on me, you only need to care about me and no one else) so he was forced to do it later and now in a limited time with much greater risk just because she doesnt want him to be away from her.

Also tatsuya asks a woman for assistance to help for something dangerous he has to do but the first thing she thinks about is why tatsuya has the woman's contact info and gets distant(mad) at him for weeks.

This kind of things keep happening because of her selfishness.

Tatsuya going to somewhere dangerous and she persistently forces him to take her only for him to get worried for her while already at risk just because she doesnt want him anywhere not close to her.

She is a hypocrite bitch always saying she wants her onii sama to be happy only to get in the way of it because she doesnt want anyone else besides her to be the reason for it.

Fuck her, she even got upset about their cousin helping him because it wasnt her, even gets mad at tatsuya for being kind to said cousin.

I just want her to die and this might even make the story more interesting. From 4/10 to 9/10 with her gone, might even be a 10/10 if she was gone earlier
MjesticSirloinApr 13, 2017 1:46 PM
Dec 13, 2017 2:35 AM
Jul 2018
I hate her because she's such an annoying mary sue who gets everything!
The story says that she's as beautiful as a goddess, but I personally didn't find her that pretty (she looks too generic to me) her looks are mediocre at best, although I know that looks aren't everything (but still. Saegusa and Lina are WAY prettier than her).
And yeah, her incest brocon thing is annoying and It's not funny to the slightest.
People tend to hate on Tatsuya, Believe me, I hate Tatsuya too. But Miyuki just annoys me to no end. Why didn't they killed her off? The whole show would've been so much better If she died
Oct 8, 2019 10:31 PM
Oct 2019
It's not like I hate Her, but I find her annoying even though She is a strong willed character. She thinks that Her Brother is everything in this world and the rest are useless. She get jealous and look down on others. She is still immature and plain stupid. I hope Her brother give her some senses in the coming future.
Oct 8, 2019 11:03 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
she is one of the sexiest characters out there so no

Oct 10, 2019 2:11 AM

Jun 2019
She's pretty garbage character to be honest. I hate her a lot. She's mentally sick
Jan 20, 2023 4:30 AM

Jul 2015
There is nothing to like nor hate in her, since she is just a generic, boring Mary Sue character.

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.