Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 26, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, oh that pose. Dark Flame Master

Eh, the episode had some info dump again involving Superpowers. We get some more Sayaka though and it's going through volume 2 now judging by the pacing here. So much teasing with Tatsuya there. I'm expecting a bit from Sakaya soon.
Apr 26, 2014 8:55 AM

Jul 2013
Aw I was expecting more fights from the previous episode, ah well just a bit information from the aftermath.

Some brother and sister bonding, Tatsuya likes to pat his sister that much. Mibu getting more screen time in here, too many blushes that she has. Some chat for Mibu and Tatsuya about revolution, then Miyuki getting jealous on Tatsuya for that.

Eh so much information for magic terms and how they work. LOL Tatsuya is getting attention when subduing those students from the previous epiosode.

Mibu has something up her sleeve, wonder what she is planning.
omega_d94Apr 26, 2014 11:45 AM

Apr 26, 2014 8:56 AM

Nov 2007
No OP?

So he did use magic, which controls time and space?

The kendo club girl, who is a weed, wants him to join because of being discriminated. He said something about country's secret case..., they just don't ask about it anymore than being shocked because it was an example of what they are doing? Miyuki "getting cold" from jealousy...

Then counseling from a nurse.

Having an unique ability that not approved by most people... ED during the talk.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Apr 26, 2014 9:05 AM

May 2009
Another boring episode with over 30 pages of discussion here? Let's wait and see.
Apr 26, 2014 9:09 AM

Mar 2014
This episode had a lot of informations and explanations about the story settings. And a lot of Miyuki's jealousy. lol. I want my imouto like Miyuki.
Apr 26, 2014 9:11 AM

Apr 2013
bastek66 said:
Another boring episode with over 30 pages of discussion here? Let's wait and see.
yeah fuck that! who wants to understand the story and the world its set in.. give me more brainless action pls *rolls eyes*
Apr 26, 2014 9:57 AM
Apr 2014
the action is next episode this just setup the plot
Apr 26, 2014 10:11 AM
Oct 2012
guestlol said:

You know, sometimes you just have to tip over the applecart when someone sets it up so enticingly on the brink of a precipice. So let the 30 pages of rants officially begin!

Plot? What plot. Just an OP being even more OPish. Having simple enemies getting devastated by his OPness is not a plot.....

And please dear god stop pumping the siscest angle. We get it. Seriously we do. I swear I would actually enjoy their getting together in an "unholy" union than having paraded around every single episode with banners and trumpets. Have about a little subtlety for a change?

Rant off.
Apr 26, 2014 10:13 AM

Jan 2013
I like how the people here are pretending its not them that are upset about how boring it is.

Stop projecting.
Apr 26, 2014 10:15 AM

Apr 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
guestlol said:

You know, sometimes you just have to tip over the applecart when someone sets it up so enticingly on the brink of a precipice. So let the 30 pages of rants officially begin!

Plot? What plot. Just an OP being even more OPish. Having simple enemies getting devastated by his OPness is not a plot.....

And please dear god stop pumping the siscest angle. We get it. Seriously we do. I swear I would actually enjoy their getting together in an "unholy" union than having paraded around every single episode with banners and trumpets. Have about a little subtlety for a change?

Rant off.
drop it then, no one cares.
SolviteSekai said:
I like how the people here are pretending its not them that are upset about how boring it is.

Stop projecting.
you've been QQ'ing about this anime every episode discussion.. move on bro.
Apr 26, 2014 10:17 AM
Apr 2014
Takuan_Soho said:
guestlol said:

Rant off.
i totally expected someone will make a comment like this from seeing this episode and i know the entire thing was bit weird
Apr 26, 2014 10:18 AM

Jan 2009
Those who know the material were aware that this episode would be a baaaad infodump (and the weakest part of the novel). So if people drop it assuming that this is how the show will be all the time, so be it. Be my guest. There's the door.

Things will get rolling from now on :) ... looking forward to it!
Apr 26, 2014 10:24 AM

Jan 2013
Quoting isn't working for me.

Also, nice stalkerish obsession with my real life.

It doesn't make you a hate to find boring mediocre anime boring and mediocre.
Apr 26, 2014 10:24 AM

Apr 2013
SolviteSekai said:
Quoting isn't working for me.

Also, nice stalkerish obsession with my real life.

It doesn't make you a hate to find boring mediocre anime boring and mediocre.
only checked your age to see how pathetic you were.. would've understood if you were 15 but.. eh.
Apr 26, 2014 10:32 AM

Jan 2009
Could you guys please cut it out with the nested quotes? One quote is fine, as long as you clean it up. A 2-layer quote is only justified when it contains something absolutely relevant to establish context. Anything more than that is just lazy and incompetent.

SolviteSekai: Thanks for your mantra-style repeating "It's mediocre and boring" for the fourth time now. Contributions of this quality are what makes a discussion great.
Apr 26, 2014 10:33 AM

Mar 2014
The animation of this episode has poor quality as compared with the previous episodes. The amount of the pictures is less and the still images are lot. And drawing sometimes got out of shape. Probably, Madhouse put this episode as a rest episode in order to prepare to the next episode. I can't wait it.
Apr 26, 2014 10:44 AM
Oct 2012
SolviteSekai said:
Also light novel =/= anime.

That's an important point.

A bad adaption can kill a good novel. SAO is a perfect example. I liked the Alfheim novels, but the adaptation was pretty bad: they seemed far more obsessed with showing off Suga every blessed time they could instead of trying to make the animation appealing.

While I have faith that this show will improve when they get to the next arc (about 3 more episodes I hear), I do have to admit that I am starting to get worried that the adaption will ruin things even when they get to the better story. For me the pumping of the siblings relationship is the canary in the coal mine type of thing, not that it is bad itself, but rather it points to the production company lack of creativity when it comes to translating the novels to screen (even if it is in the novel, it is more that the production company selected THIS to hang their hat on instead of humor/explanation/anything else). That does not bode well.

But I am in for the cour, enough people I respect have said that it will get better, but this doesn't mean that I can't get the frustration this series has created out on these threads while I wait!
Apr 26, 2014 10:48 AM

Jan 2013
In 3 weeks people will still be telling each other it will get better soon.

That's what apologists do.
Apr 26, 2014 10:51 AM
Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
SolviteSekai said:
Also light novel =/= anime.

That's an important point.

A bad adaption can kill a good novel. SAO is a perfect example. I liked the Alfheim novels, but the adaptation was pretty bad: they seemed far more obsessed with showing off Suga every blessed time they could instead of trying to make the animation appealing.

While I have faith that this show will improve when they get to the next arc (about 3 more episodes I hear), I do have to admit that I am starting to get worried that the adaption will ruin things even when they get to the better story. For me the pumping of the siblings relationship is the canary in the coal mine type of thing, not that it is bad itself, but rather it points to the production company lack of creativity when it comes to translating the novels to screen (even if it is in the novel, it is more that the production company selected THIS to hang their hat on instead of humor/explanation/anything else). That does not bode well.

But I am in for the cour, enough people I respect have said that it will get better, but this doesn't mean that I can't get the frustration this series has created out on these threads while I wait!

Ya never know if animator will screw it up or not which sucks but all we can do is wait a see really. I mean if the start really isn't getting to you can always wait for anime to finish or at least second arc to kick in more and than see.
Apr 26, 2014 11:00 AM

Oct 2013
I really don't see what's wrong with just saying nothing and waiting for people to make up their own mind as to whether they want to keep watching something. People who've read the source material keep saying "It gets better", assuming what happens later is better enough for the people they have convinced to keep watching. They say the next arc is better than this first arc, but I've also met people who don't like the second arc either. Trying to convince people to keep watching without knowing for sure that they'll feel the same way as you is worse than just wishing them luck in finding something else they'll love from the very beginning. This is coming from someone who loves the LN to bits. However, even I am not deluded into thinking it's everybody's cup of tea.

Of course, I'm not only blaming LN readers. The anime-only people who keep watching every week only to make the same comments (it's boring/ I don't understand, where's the explanation?/ What's this? Too much information?) every time should either drop it or wait for more than 4 episodes to make judgements about the anime.
Apr 26, 2014 11:03 AM

Jan 2013
millie10468 said:
I really don't see what's wrong with just saying nothing and waiting for people to make up their own mind as to whether they want to keep watching something. People who've read the source material keep saying "It gets better", assuming what happens later is better enough for the people they have convinced to keep watching. They say the next arc is better than this first arc, but I've also met people who don't like the second arc either. Trying to convince people to keep watching without knowing for sure that they'll feel the same way as you is worse than just wishing them luck in finding something else they'll love from the very beginning. This is coming from someone who loves the LN to bits. However, even I am not deluded into thinking it's everybody's cup of tea.

Of course, I'm not only blaming LN readers. The anime-only people who keep watching every week only to make the same comments (it's boring/ I don't understand, where's the explanation?/ What's this? Too much information?) every time should either drop it or wait for more than 4 episodes to make judgements about the anime.

What is there to explain or not understand?

This show isn't an info dump. F/O had an info dump. All you need to know when watching this show is that the MC is going to a high school where hes the strongest and most bad ass student.

He shoots energy beams and knows kung fu.

The apologist mindset of expecting the next episode to be the turning point exists in every sub forum on mal.

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic, but expecting other people to blindly think a show will randomly turn around and be completely different is unrealistic and stupid.
Apr 26, 2014 11:07 AM
Oct 2012
RexZShadow said:
Ya never know if animator will screw it up or not which sucks but all we can do is wait a see really. I mean if the start really isn't getting to you can always wait for anime to finish or at least second arc to kick in more and than see.

I just started reading the first novel, in the first 3 pages I spotted 10 things I would have changed with the first episode that would have made it better, most are minor explanation points, but I think it would have clarified meaning a lot better.

An example. The conflict between the "blooms" and the "weeds" is explained much better in the novel, it also explains why the blooms hate (or one should say fear) the weeds so much.

The adapter should have created one line to sum up this explanation something like: "200 students, only 100 can graduate, for a weed to rise, a bloom has to fall".

Had they done this, it would have really explained why the VP was so pissed, why what the President did was so earth shattering; basically answered one of the chief complaints that people had for the first two episodes.

This is what a good adapter does, they read the material, understand it, and the fashion it so a first time viewer can understand it. Sometimes they have to change things or add lines to get the sense of the text across to the viewers. That is not what I am seeing here. Similar to the SAO adaption I now HAVE to read the novels to rescue the animation. That shouldn't be the case (one should want to read the novels because the animation intrigued them).
Apr 26, 2014 11:08 AM

Oct 2007
Cool discussion so far guys
Apr 26, 2014 11:08 AM

Jan 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
RexZShadow said:

I just started reading the first novel, in the first 3 pages I spotted 10 things I would have changed with the first episode that would have made it better, most are minor explanation points, but I think it would have clarified meaning a lot better.

An example. The conflict between the "blooms" and the "weeds" is explained much better in the novel, it also explains why the blooms hate (or one should say fear) the weeds so much.

The adapter should have created one line to sum up this explanation something like: "200 students, only 100 can graduate, for a weed to rise, a bloom has to fall".

Had they done this, it would have really explained why the VP was so pissed, why what the President did was so earth shattering; basically answered one of the chief complaints that people had for the first two episodes.

This is what a good adapter does, they read the material, understand it, and the fashion it so a first time viewer can understand it. Sometimes they have to change things or add lines to get the sense of the text across to the viewers. That is not what I am seeing here. Similar to the SAO adaption I now HAVE to read the novels to rescue the animation. That shouldn't be the case (one should want to read the novels because the animation intrigued them).

That line is of sufficient edgyness. I support this.
Apr 26, 2014 11:10 AM

Oct 2013
Takuan_Soho said:

A few episodes back, I think Episode 2, I was wondering whether or not adapters read the source material before they adapted LN. I was a bit interested in finding out how they decided what to keep and what to leave in.
Apr 26, 2014 11:13 AM

Jan 2013
They put in the action and the fan service, they left out the quality.

This is madhouse we are talking about here.

Have you not seen what they did to Btoom?
Apr 26, 2014 11:14 AM

May 2010
SolviteSekai said:

This show isn't an info dump. F/O had an info dump. All you need to know when watching this show is that the MC is going to a high school where hes the strongest and most bad ass student.

The apologist mindset of expecting the next episode to be the turning point exists in every sub forum on mal.

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic, but expecting other people to blindly think a show will randomly turn around and be completely different is unrealistic and stupid.

There's also the problem of the original source material needing to explain EVERYTHING at any given time because MUH WORLDBUILDING that it forgets it's got a story to tell (which I'm not sure what it is at this point aside from having a hamfisted representation of class warfare between kids). Like that little quip by Tatsuya about how Mari cooks often for herself and the siblings saw that her hands were injured? Was that really needed? And the worst part is, I'm not sure if it's the same in the LN, Tatsuya comes off as a know-it-all, which is contradictory to him wanting to lie low.
Apr 26, 2014 11:15 AM

Jan 2013
wrenchbread said:
SolviteSekai said:

There's also the problem of the original source material needing to explain EVERYTHING at any given time because MUH WORLDBUILDING that it forgets it's got a story to tell (which I'm not sure what it is at this point aside from having a hamfisted representation of class warfare between kids). Like that little quip by Tatsuya about how Mari cooks often for herself and the siblings saw that her hands were injured? Was that really needed? And the worst part is, I'm not sure if it's the same in the LN, Tatsuya comes off as a know-it-all, which is contradictory to him wanting to lie low.

Like I said, I'm sure in the next arc he will be pewing aliens or foreign soldiers or something to save humanity.

Then everything will be ok.

A lot of people are misunderstanding me.

I never said the LN or even the premise is stupid. I was very excited for this after seeing the manga and what its about.

This adaptation is just flat and boring. The characters all feel fake and the story seems to be going in slow motion.

I'm just not convinced adding more shit going on will make up for the bad direction.
Apr 26, 2014 11:19 AM
Oct 2013
wrenchbread said:
SolviteSekai said:

Ya that part was weird, other weird decision by the animator coz in the LN it was just Mari teasing Miykui with "Yes, are you surprised?" . Although I guess if you want to look at it could be Tatuysa standing up for Miyuki by teasing back but it feels out of character and kinda out of no where.
Apr 26, 2014 11:20 AM

Jan 2013
RexZShadow said:
wrenchbread said:
SolviteSekai said:

Ya that part was weird, other weird decision by the animator coz in the LN it was just Mari teasing Miykui with "Yes, are you surprised?" . Although I guess if you want to look at it could be Tatuysa standing up for Miyuki by teasing back but it feels out of character and kinda out of no where.

There are going to be traditional anime scenes thrown in. It's understandable.

Just like some of the fan service, it comes with the medium. There will be swimsuits and other stuff too.
Apr 26, 2014 11:22 AM

Apr 2014
SolviteSekai said:
They put in the action and the fan service, they left out the quality.

This is madhouse we are talking about here.

Have you not seen what they did to Btoom?

damnit that is so true

Oct 2013
wrenchbread said:
Like that little quip by Tatsuya about how Mari cooks often for herself and the siblings saw that her hands were injured? Was that really needed? And the worst part is, I'm not sure if it's the same in the LN, Tatsuya comes off as a know-it-all, which is contradictory to him wanting to lie low.

That scene was taken out of context so I can see how people would come to that conclusion. In the LN, I'm pretty sure Mari was making Miyuki uncomfortable in some way so Tatsuya latched onto something to take the pressure of her and give her time to compose herself. Unfortunately for Mari, he caught sight of the band-aid and went after that, flustering Mari in turn.

As to your other point about the explanations in the original source, that is one of the most valid criticism the LN gets. It gets to the point that I skip the explanation and only go back looking for it if it becomes relevant somewhere else. This is the author's first novel and my enjoyment of it supercedes my annoyance at the exposition so I don't really mind. But it does bother lots of people...
Oct 2013
SolviteSekai said:
wrenchbread said:
SolviteSekai said:

Like I said, I'm sure in the next arc he will be pewing aliens or foreign soldiers or something to save humanity.

Then everything will be ok.

A lot of people are misunderstanding me.

I never said the LN or even the premise is stupid. I was very excited for this after seeing the manga and what its about.

This adaptation is just flat and boring. The characters all feel fake and the story seems to be going in slow motion.

I'm just not convinced adding more shit going on will make up for the bad direction.

Yeah, and as your wise words, it won't get any better so perhaps you could spend your time seeing something else? I would, it is horrible to force ourselves into following a show we don't like or have no interest in.

See ya around!! :x
Apr 26, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2013

As mediocre as this show is, its still one of the better shows this season.

I'm gonna stick with it and hopefully it gets better.
Apr 26, 2014 11:26 AM
Oct 2013
millie10468 said:
wrenchbread said:
Like that little quip by Tatsuya about how Mari cooks often for herself and the siblings saw that her hands were injured? Was that really needed? And the worst part is, I'm not sure if it's the same in the LN, Tatsuya comes off as a know-it-all, which is contradictory to him wanting to lie low.

That scene was taken out of context so I can see how people would come to that conclusion. In the LN, I'm pretty sure Mari was making Miyuki uncomfortable in some way so Tatsuya latched onto something to take the pressure of her and give her time to compose herself. Unfortunately for Mari, he caught sight of the band-aid and went after that, flustering Mari in turn.

As to your other point about the explanations in the original source, that is one of the most valid criticism the LN gets. It gets to the point that I skip the explanation and only go back looking for it if it becomes relevant somewhere else. This is the author's first novel and my enjoyment of it supercedes my annoyance at the exposition so I don't really mind. But it does bother lots of people...

Ya but in the LN he didn't say anything just shifted his eyes on to her hand which I think would have been better if they just did a cam of her hand and than her hiding it w/o him having to say anything XD
Like start with him staring at her face than shift the view down to her hand, than she hides her hand. Would have made it much better and less out of character.

Edit: To be honest til yet to find an anime I can watch a billion time like code geass... granted I don't watch much anime takes too much time XD
Apr 26, 2014 11:32 AM

May 2009
Oh, so that's why there is always over 9000 posts of discussion here
Apr 26, 2014 11:48 AM

Jul 2013
Madhouse does it again. They must be determined to fuck up the adaptation. How much more info do they intend to cut out? The constant cutting out of Tatsuya's monologues is also getting annoying. Doesn't give me much hope for the rest of the series.
Apr 26, 2014 12:03 PM

Jul 2013
Info dump time yay

Ophis said:
Madhouse does it again. They must be determined to fuck up the adaptation. How much more info do they intend to cut out? The constant cutting out of Tatsuya's monologues is also getting annoying. Doesn't give me much hope for the rest of the series.

I haven't read the LN, but I think any more info dump than it already is would be very unfitting for an adaptation in a visual medium like anime. I'm not a fan of some character endlessly explaining everything. Which is a difficult nut to crack if you know what I mean.
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Apr 26, 2014 12:05 PM

Apr 2014
Instead of cutting the monologues why can't they just cut the damn fan service?
Apr 26, 2014 12:06 PM
Apr 2014
Z4k said:
Instead of cutting the monologues why can't they just cut the damn fan service?
because the fans will get angry
Apr 26, 2014 12:10 PM

Jul 2013
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Info dump time yay

Ophis said:

I haven't read the LN, but I think any more info dump than it already is would be very unfitting for an adaptation in a visual medium like anime. I'm not a fan of some character endlessly explaining everything. Which is a difficult nut to crack if you know what I mean.

I know that but its important to the story. Non LN readers find it difficult to understand how the magic system works because everything is getting cut out. Cutting out Tatsuya's monologues is just ruining his character. They were what made him so interesting and it also gave a lot of foreshadowing. In this episode there should have been a scene with Tatsuya kneeling before Miyuki holding her hand saying "I live for your sake." Which foreshadows something later on.
-Dizzy-Apr 26, 2014 12:15 PM
Apr 26, 2014 12:11 PM

Dec 2013
the sibling teasing is unreal, still pretty interesting at this point
Apr 26, 2014 12:14 PM

Jul 2012
AccelGundam said:
the sibling teasing is unreal, still pretty interesting at this point

I agree.

I wanna see more people get whooped by Tatsuya.
Apr 26, 2014 12:18 PM

Apr 2014
I personally find the movement animation to feel a bit rigid.. That sibling "suggestiveness" is also getting on my nerves a bit heh... Nothing much new here #infodump
Apr 26, 2014 12:19 PM

Dec 2013
Episode 4 is a nutshell. Tatsuya is better and smarter than everyone. Ladies can't resist Tatsuya. I mean it's just straight up ridiculous. The teacher's boobs couldn't even save this episode from being incredibly boring to me. I might have to start watching this before I go to bed, if you catch my drift.
Apr 26, 2014 12:20 PM

Jan 2013
Ophis said:
Tyrantarmy6 said:
Info dump time yay

Ophis said:

I know that but its important to the story. Non LN readers find it difficult to understand how the magic system works because everything is getting cut out. Cutting out Tatsuya's monologues is just ruining his character. They were what made him so interesting and it also gave a lot of foreshadowing. In this episode there should have been a scene with Tatsuya kneeling before Miyuki holding her hand saying "I live for your sake." Which foreshadows something later on.

I don't find it hard to understand the magic.

I feel like people are trying to act like they are smart for understanding the MCs ability to control force.

Edit: People should stop calling this an info dump. Simple explanations of what just happened aren't info dumps.
Apr 26, 2014 12:21 PM

Aug 2010
Wow, they totally went all out this ep with no OP and material still going on during the ED. And they kept pretty much everything intact iirc. Good Job MH. Well some may say this ep was quite slow but it covered a good amount of material so we can get to the real shit nxt ep :D

WTF was wrong with Ono-sensei though? She looked so friggin Fat and I totally didn't expect her to be voiced by a cute voice but oh well, she's not that important anyway -.-

Lol'd at the beginning with the Naked Juumonji rape face scene XD

I can see lots of people complaining about Miyuki this ep hehe. Her Yandere Brocon-ism was full throttle XD Mizuki not getting it was a joke was cute ^^

And Erika and Leo are just showing their love to eachother as usual :P

And gotta lol at how everyone's asking Tatsuya about what happened with Mibu and the misunderstandings XD Tatsuya's reactions were funny too hehe
Gotta love how straightforward and direct Tatsuya was telling Ono-sensei about her outfit XD

The way he rejected Mibu straight away telling her I can't go with u....now and her reaction was lol. Dat Siscon-ism XDXD

Dat Mari blushing when Tatsuya was talking about Naotsugu XD And Mayumi's blush when Tatsuya's smooth words had her tied in his fingers XD

Nice pieces of foreshadowing at the end with the conversation between Miyuki (Love the Braids <3) and Tatsuya.

Well can't wait for the action nxt up :D
Barion-ZaraApr 26, 2014 12:32 PM
Apr 26, 2014 12:22 PM

Nov 2013
Boring episode, I almost fell asleep while all that talking and his spoiled psycho sister is strating to piss me off >:<
Apr 26, 2014 12:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Massive info dump and tons of fanservice. That counsellor character came out of nowhere.

I constantly complain about beta male characters in anime so I really want to like Tatsuya because he is the opposite of that. Unfortunately it's take so such an extreme, that I find myself facepalming more often than not. At the rate we're going, Tatsuya is going to be able to cut through the fabric of reality with his fists and women will begin to ovulate the moment they are in his presence.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 26, 2014 12:29 PM

Feb 2009
Marzan said:
That counsellor character came out of nowhere.
She was in the first episode.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2014

248 by Fortunekeks »»
May 15, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2014

248 by otakuweek »»
May 13, 6:42 PM

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.