Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Aug 11, 2014 1:20 PM
May 2014
That guy's Silver Chariot stand is really cool looking, I'm looking forward to seeing how long it lasts ;)
Sep 18, 2014 10:08 PM
Aug 2014
Aichiro said:
"Move bitch"! Lol Jotaro has got to be the most blunt anime character ever. Why does the good part always come at the end of an episode damn. That old man on the plane was mad creepy. Also If I remember correctly Dio is a Vampire witch means he's probably on par in strength with the omnipotent guy in season 1. But he keeps hiding in the dark which probably means the Sun might still be a weakness for him.

THAT OMNIPOTENT GUY WAS DIO, DIO HAS RETURNED
Sep 19, 2014 8:13 AM

Jan 2007
wow glad Joutarou is not the only main character because I find him quite unlikable, he calls his mother a bitch, he called those flight attendants in this episode bitches...he really has no excuse.

The 1st jojo anime had a bland main character, Joseph was just awesome and he is great here also, but Joutarou...what were they even thinking giving him such a dialog line. And calling him a blunt character would definitely not be how I would describe his attitude towards women.
Sep 19, 2014 1:30 PM

Nov 2011
Zero said:
wow glad Joutarou is not the only main character because I find him quite unlikable, he calls his mother a bitch, he called those flight attendants in this episode bitches...he really has no excuse.

The 1st jojo anime had a bland main character, Joseph was just awesome and he is great here also, but Joutarou...what were they even thinking giving him such a dialog line. And calling him a blunt character would definitely not be how I would describe his attitude towards women.

That's all superficial though. It's very obvious that he deeply cares for his mother. Notice how when they first found that Holly had a stand, Joseph started freaking out and became useless, while Jotaro took the initiative, snapped Joseph out of it and demanded to know what to do to help his mother. He also specifically got mad at Kakyoin when he was being possessed for using a defenseless woman to get the advantage over Jotaro. He's got a bad attitude on the outside, but on the inside, he's a good guy.
Sep 22, 2014 1:46 AM

Jan 2007
^
oh yeah, definitely. That is indeed pretty obvious but I don't consider that makes it all ok. Insulting your mother but deep down you actually love her, does not sound right to me.
Anyway, he becomes an ok character in the next few episodes so I have nothing to complain.
Sep 29, 2014 12:00 AM

Nov 2012
I loved how Joseph mentioned his previous plane crash incidents. It was awesome to hear Joutaru's reaction to not wanting to be with Joseph in a plane again.
Sep 29, 2014 3:10 PM

May 2012
Damn epic development and action! Oh boy do I love this show!
Oct 6, 2014 2:34 AM

Jul 2013
They just defeated a stand user and another one has showed up already. Damn give them a break. But in the ED there were 5 shadows walking. I'm thinking that the 4 were Jotaro,Joseph, Avdol and Kakyoin and the walking signifies the adventure to find Dio.. the other one might be that dude... hopefully.
Oct 10, 2014 9:52 PM

Mar 2012
I'm I the only one who found it weird that those flight attendants somehow did not notice all the commotion when the fight was occurring or how the emerald splash didn't wreck the inside of the plane? Just found those two things a bit odd, other than that pretty entertaining episode.
Oct 10, 2014 11:28 PM

Nov 2011
xAvengerx said:
I'm I the only one who found it weird that those flight attendants somehow did not notice all the commotion when the fight was occurring or how the emerald splash didn't wreck the inside of the plane? Just found those two things a bit odd, other than that pretty entertaining episode.

The emeralds would be invisible. The only thing they'd see are two Japanese students, an old man, and an Egyptian dude freaking out and acting like they're tripping balls. Well, that and detached tongues flying towards the wall and spelling MASSACRE!

Ya know, it would be kind of neat to see some of these battles from the point of view of someone that doesn't have a stand xD
Oct 21, 2014 9:10 AM

Apr 2014

This new guy is kinda cute.
Dec 31, 2014 1:46 PM

Aug 2014
I thought that the whole part fighting the bug was boring. I've heard that this show just has a villain of the week every episode which is disappointing because it isn't being written as well as part 1 and 2. I enjoyed the part where Jotaro was like "move bitch" when he went to the cockpit because its funny how rude he is to everyone. I like that this anime will be exploring lots of different places in the world just as part 2 because that was a feature I enjoyed a lot from part 2. Judging from the opening I believe that the white-haired guy will be kind of like R.E.O. and Caesar in the sense that they are enemies first but then they join their crew and become allies. That reminds of DBZ somewhat because the same thing happened with Tien, Piccolo, Vegeta, and Majin Buu.

Jan 6, 2015 8:46 AM

Oct 2013
you can always tell who is a bad guy in jojo by the amount of muscle he is XD
[/quote]
May 22, 2015 9:23 PM

Apr 2014
LMFAO jotaro & kakyoin with the hostesses
best moment
Dec 24, 2015 10:38 AM

Jan 2012
Avdol time to fight again.

Mar 15, 2016 11:04 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
That tongue part was weirdly cool. Lol, they're in Hong Kong.

5/5
Apr 1, 2016 9:43 AM

Feb 2012
really liked the tactics Noriaki used to defeat tower of gray

so if gray fly is less of a dio minion and more of a terrorist for hire, how did intend to escape the plane?

man, that fire clock is some mad stuff

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 23, 2016 9:56 PM

Dec 2012
No woman can resist the D...io.

These dudes are being loud AF and none of the other passengers woke up from that. Then the flight attendant appears out of nowhere to tell Joseph to sit down. lol

Flight attendants want the JoJo. Also, have nice oppai.

Joseph and planes. lol

This is the episode I stopped watching from back then. Now to continue.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
May 3, 2016 1:50 PM

Oct 2014
oh dear, will you look at how that guy's dressed up
May 10, 2016 1:55 PM

Feb 2013
The censorship really ruined the fight.
Polnareff appeared!
May 20, 2016 5:33 PM
Oct 2011
tittycakesXD said:
Didn't the tower geezer have his tongue destroyed? I get he had to give some sort of dumb dying message about how great Dio is and how protagonists will never win blah blah but don't you need a tongue to properly enunciate?
Fun fact people who have had their voiceboxes surgically removed, can learn to speak again with a whole in their thoraot and controlled burping. Let's just say that is what Gray Fly is doing.
I'm sure he has a whole in his throat at this point after all. :)
Jun 8, 2016 8:36 AM

Jan 2016
I don't know why they would hop onto a passenger airplane in the first place. The Speedwagon Foundation can't afford to arrange a private plane? Not to spoil anything but the Speedwagon Foundation is wealthy. Of course, that would mean they wouldn't have met a few friends along the way. But then again, you think that Dio would take extra measures because he's somewhat scared of the Joestars but instead, there's enemies coming one by one which is odd. It's not like the police is going to find out any time soon. Blame it on Shounen I guess.

And then a wild poor sensorship appears. Don't have much expectations for this season of the series.
Oct 2, 2016 3:39 AM

May 2016
They censored the Tower of Gray...I still lolled at the Stand user just walking to the bathroom without letting anyone know who he really was. That beetle got tentacle raped :3

JoJo Eats: Hong Kong Edition. I hope the Speedwagon Foundation funds a worldwide eating show.

Polnareff's here! Honhonhon oui oui baguette. That fire clock was awesome :o

Nov 29, 2016 9:07 PM

Sep 2013
fluffybunnyboy said:

Right on the money, yikes. This has held true for some, sadly :x (even for me up to this episode back then, but
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Dec 19, 2016 12:40 AM

Sep 2014
Censorship was pretty annoying.
Dec 30, 2016 12:51 AM

Jul 2016
And not a single other person noticed this whole violent stuff going on and blood spraying everywhere and 4 dead guys on a plane?

JoJo at its best.
Mar 2, 2017 6:46 AM

Jan 2017
"Massacre" word is mean "to kill everyone". I can't stop laughing to Nile Ue Ue Fly destroyed the airplane lol. Kakyoin killed NUUF bee and trip to Hong Kong popular place like Chinese restaurant with Jotaro, Avdol and Joseph. Kakyoin is really cool and handsome boys. This is make me surprised and amazing episode. I want to see Avdol vs Polnareff battle in next episode.
Apr 8, 2017 11:09 PM

Sep 2016
Joseph=plane crash, lmao.

It’s since the scene of Kakyoin being a charming gentleman that made me start to like him. Guess I was with those starry eyed flight attendants.
Avdol admired Jotaro & Kakyoin for being popular around the ladies, lol.

I didn’t know the gesture of appreciation Kakyoin did in the Chinese restaurant, but my colleague who used to live in the area near Hongkong admitted that’s a thing there. Araki really learnt the customs in his travels.

Dat fire clock reminded me of the one in the Juuni Kyuu arc of Saint Seiya.
May 24, 2017 5:43 PM

Jan 2015
That was the most laughable excuse I've ever seen to lengthen a journey... There are innocents in planes. So let's take a boat, which would take infinitely longer to travel with, thus giving Dio more time to interfere and more chances to kill innocents at the same time. Oh and, who's gonna maneuver the boat ? That's right, another bunch of innocent people. Gold, just gold !
Aug 17, 2017 10:43 AM

Jul 2016
ORA ORA ORA Count: 2

Silver Chariot looks pretty cool

Next ep is the fight against JP, hypeee
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Aug 25, 2017 9:03 PM

May 2013
That old guy looked way too suspicious lol xD

Peep Chun Li and Guile in this ep HAHHAH
Sep 24, 2017 11:55 PM

Mar 2012
I still have no idea how emerald splash didn't shoot holes through the plane lol.
Oct 30, 2018 11:22 AM

Oct 2013
My favorite part of this series so far is all of the hilarious ways Joseph experiences culture shock. HOT COLA? WHAT SORT OF BLASPHEMY IS THIS?!

Jotaro is a highkey douchebag so far, but I don't mind it. My friend I'm watching it with hates him for it though.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 13, 2018 10:37 PM

Dec 2014
well yeah the plane scenario.. Joseph has been three times during the plane crash and yes we saw the two earlier times in the previous season
Mar 12, 2019 9:42 AM

Oct 2013
Hehe, Joseph wrecked another plane in his life. ;D

The fight against Tower of Gray was pleasant to watch, really good visual effects and music.
May 5, 2019 5:18 PM
Apr 2016
Oh god Tower of Gray stand sure was annoying, and goddamn powerful... New weird enemy at the end, cool stand though. Good episode.
Dec 8, 2019 12:53 AM

Mar 2016
Dio is getting laid, can't blame the guy after being chastised for 100+ years.

Bruh, imagine just sleeping in a plane on a flight, then suddenly... A beetle ghost tore your tongue away!

BTW, hot Coca Cola is nasty...
Feb 2, 2020 2:55 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yes a french character !!
Feb 6, 2020 2:29 PM

Mar 2010
Well they are huge mtherfkers wouldnt be hard to find them esp since dio can take pictures.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 29, 2020 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
This was too stupid for me. Not only is everyone shouting in a plane, Tower of Grey straight out kills a couple of people, and we are expected to believe that none of the other passengers even reacted to this. Were they in some kind of induced coma? Every single one was conveniently asleep at the same time. And the only one who woke up and commented on the noise everyone was making, was none other but the enemy stand user himself. Also how did the Emerald Splash not cut open the plane itself? Shitty fight and a bad episode.

Jul 8, 2020 10:06 AM

Feb 2017
Not gonna lie that OP kinda sucks. The ED is good but incomparable to the way Roundabout would close an episode.

Aug 27, 2020 1:31 AM

Mar 2020
even though I did not like previous episodes, this one I enjoyed.
“Life is a constant process of dying.”
Sep 26, 2020 5:55 PM
Sep 2020
funny thing is i am an Egyptian i live in cairo and this was really funny as i was watching the ending (walk like an Egyptian) nice ep tho
Oct 28, 2020 6:45 AM

Aug 2020
In what world would flight attendants just casually let a group of random men into the pilot's area? I simp for Jotaro as well, but still;;;
Oct 31, 2020 12:41 PM
Nov 2015
I am loving these stand battles! The plane scene was hilarious. The flight attendants were smitten with Jojo and he's just like "move, b*tch.' He's so f*cking handsome.
Nov 27, 2020 11:31 AM

Aug 2018
Im starting to like Jotaro more...

Dec 22, 2020 9:29 PM

Sep 2011
WTH
He says that Jotaro's stand is too brute to use inside the plane, and then proceed to shoot emeralds too all sides. Makes sense.
Jul 24, 2021 6:23 PM

Apr 2018
A fight against the Tower of Gray, pretty nice one. That beetle was hella fast but Kaik managed to defeat him. But he was a move ahead of them. Killed the people in the cockpit and Gramps had to make a crash landing. HIS THIRD ONE, part 2 flashbacks xD

ORAORAORAORAORAORA good ost

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 29, 2021 8:15 AM

Jun 2019
Finally, Polnareff is here. Nice. Was waiting for him to show up.
Nov 8, 2021 2:09 AM

Jan 2021
Talk about being cautious about encountering a stand user they just let this tall suspicious looking guy with silver hair eat with them but I don’t blame him I bet his plan was to probably eat first then fight but when he saw the food he wasn’t having it so he just went straight to fighting

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2014

218 by JohnZ_GGs »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Akanezora - May 9, 2014

168 by JohnZ_GGs »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Akanezora - May 23, 2014

154 by titty »»
May 9, 8:11 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2014

175 by JohnZ_GGs »»
May 9, 12:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2014

232 by JohnZ_GGs »»
May 8, 11:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.