Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 28, 2014 9:07 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Well....why do you want to stay with me? *He wanted to know why he seemed so special to her. After all, hadn't done anything to her that he wouldn't have done for anyone else.*
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Jun 29, 2014 2:48 AM

Nov 2012
"Because no matter what you say....I want to know you...like I said last night..."
Jun 30, 2014 4:47 AM

Jan 2013
(Sorry, had a bunch of shit to deal with yesterday. Even today, I'm gonna be busy a while, because we have a bed bug issue.)

Ryusuke: *He kept silent for a while.* You...want to know me? *The question rung in his head as he spoke it.* Alright. Fine, if that's what you want. *He turned and began walking.* Are you coming?
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
Jun 30, 2014 11:05 AM

Nov 2012
(Okay)

She blushed and nodded and followed him
Jun 30, 2014 5:15 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *They continued through the forest*.
Jul 1, 2014 5:58 AM

Nov 2012
she smiled to herself
Jul 1, 2014 4:50 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: So, it's still early, what would you want to do?

Tatsu: *Not paying attention, he paws at bugs as they pass by*
Jul 1, 2014 6:38 PM

Nov 2012
Erica
hehe mmmmmmm why dont we go swimming?"
Jul 1, 2014 10:29 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Alright, but do you have a bathing suit? If not, we could always swim.....nude. *He says with a teasing stare.*

(Ew, I looked up bathing suits in the 1500's, during this time period, and they are absolutely awful. I say we bend the rules and use some more modern kind xD)
Jul 1, 2014 11:42 PM

Nov 2012
(XD -looks it up-)

Erica
alright :3
Jul 1, 2014 11:45 PM

Nov 2012
(EW!)
Jul 1, 2014 11:46 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Er, huh? *He was surprised*

(LOL, told you so xD)
Jul 2, 2014 12:02 AM

Nov 2012
(XD grotty)

Erica
i have a bikini but i could go nude" she teased him right back
Jul 2, 2014 12:06 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Well...do whatever you want then. *He and her went to a special lake only he knew about. As they arrived he stripped off his shirt, revealing his toned physique*
Jul 2, 2014 12:10 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
her jaw dropped seeing him, she was practically drooling, she blushed
Jul 2, 2014 12:14 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: What's the matter? Anyway, unless you ARE going nude, I suggest you go over there and change. *He pointed to a tall bush as he was getting ready to strip his pants to change into his trunks*
Jul 2, 2014 12:18 AM

Nov 2012
she quickly goes and changes
Jul 2, 2014 12:20 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *With his trunks now on, he jumped into the lake.* Water feels nice, Erica. *The water glistened on him*.
Jul 2, 2014 12:29 AM

Nov 2012
she comes out in a really good looking bikini
Jul 2, 2014 12:31 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He blushes, without realizing it.* You look nice. *The water practically making him sparkle....only not like twilight, cause that shit was gay.*
Jul 2, 2014 2:41 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she blushes too
"thanks. s-so do you" she got into the water
Jul 2, 2014 6:19 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He smirked.* Thanks. *He went underwater and swam around.*
Jul 9, 2014 4:28 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Come on, hurry up. *He said as his voice echoed in the forest and he hid behind a tree, waiting for her. When she came up to the tree he jumped out and scared her.*
Jul 9, 2014 4:37 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
AH!!!" she screamed and pushed him "dont do that!"
Jul 9, 2014 4:40 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He smiled with satisfaction.* I wouldn't just leave you behind, you know. Oh, and now we're even. *He said as he turned to continue on* You coming? *He kept walking.*
Jul 9, 2014 4:47 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
of course I am" she walks next to him
Jul 9, 2014 4:49 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He walked along side her until they came to a large tree.*
Jul 9, 2014 4:56 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she looked up the tree
Jul 9, 2014 5:50 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: The fruit of this tree is said to be very delicious. *He glided up and cut a few down.* Well, want to try some? *He said holding one as he came back down.*

Tatsu: *Nibbled at one of the fruits that fell, and started scarfing it down.*
Jul 9, 2014 5:53 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
"yeah" she waited with tatsu
"is it good tatsu?"
Jul 9, 2014 5:55 AM

Jan 2013
Tatsu: *He purred as he ate.*

Ryusuke: *He began eating the fruit himself* It is very good. Try some.
Jul 9, 2014 6:01 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she bites some off his
"mm it is"
Jul 9, 2014 6:05 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: You know, there are fresh ones on the ground. Also, biting from food that someone else took a bite out of is the same as an indirect kiss, you know. *He teases a little.*
Jul 9, 2014 6:13 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she blushes "and?"
Jul 9, 2014 6:17 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He smirks to himself.* Oh, nothing, just thought it was an interesting little concept. *He looks directly at her as he takes another bite.*
Jul 9, 2014 6:26 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she looks up at him
she picks up one, she looked at him.
"can i have more?"
Jul 9, 2014 6:28 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Well duh, I'm not going to stop you. Besides, not like you'd listen if I told you not to anyway. *He finished one and picked up another.*
Jul 9, 2014 6:31 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she takes a bite then holds it out to him
Jul 9, 2014 6:32 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Hm? *He looks at the fruit questioningly.*
Jul 9, 2014 6:33 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
"eat some"
Jul 9, 2014 6:35 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: You realize I have my own, right? "What are you up to?" *He wonders to himself* Oh well, if you insist. *He takes a bite.*
Jul 9, 2014 6:41 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she smiles "there we are even"
Jul 9, 2014 6:45 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Heh. *He smirks* Well, the joke's on you, cause now that means you've indirectly kissed me twice. I for one am not so embarrassed about it...but, if you want to tease me...*He pinned her to the tree* Well, I've been alone for over 2 millennium. *He said with a blank stare.*
Jul 9, 2014 6:47 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
"oh really?" she smiles, hand on his cheek, pinned to the tree
Jul 9, 2014 6:48 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He licks his lips and begins to go in for a kiss*
Jul 9, 2014 6:50 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she blushed, still smiling, she closes the gap between their lips and kisses him
Jul 9, 2014 6:52 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He continues to kiss with her*
Jul 9, 2014 6:53 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she wraps her arms around his neck
Jul 9, 2014 6:57 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He grabs her leg and holds it up with one arm, and uses the other to push her head closer to his with his hand on the back of her head. He pulls them away from the tree and leans her body down as they continued to kiss with him bent over her.*
Jul 9, 2014 7:06 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
she runs her fingers, her legs around his waist
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Ryusuke's Secret Lake (No entry w/out ShadowOfWar) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShadowOfWar - Jul 2, 2014

271 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 23, 2014 8:33 PM

» Emperors secret garden [only me unless invited or given permission to post without me here] ( 1 2 3 )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

147 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 5, 2014 1:46 PM

» Pathway into the forest

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

46 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Aug 9, 2014 1:26 PM

» Kagome's and Atrocitus_Rage private thread

SakuraSweetHeart - May 31, 2014

9 by The_Unholy_One »»
Aug 8, 2014 11:52 AM

» Lilias house deep in the Forest ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - May 3, 2014

590 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jul 6, 2014 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.