Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 14, 2014 6:20 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: She tried to run away, didn't she? You have no right to punish her, she's not your damn toy. People, be they humans OR otherwise are not something you can own. *He morphs his arm into its alternate state, rushes over, grabs his face, and slams the back of his head into the tree.* As of now she is no longer your slave to own. If I see you near her, I won't hold back. Remember, while you may be my friend, I refuse to allow you to do something this vile.
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
May 14, 2014 1:42 PM

Nov 2012
"I will get her back, besides she will come back to me, I'm all she knows!"

"Ha! Like that will ever happen.." She said walking away. He ended up grabbing her hair, making her fall down "ah!"
"This isn't over Erica!!"

(Sorry had to change the name)
May 14, 2014 4:48 PM

Jan 2013
(Lol, why?)

Ryusuke: We'll see about that. However, if you continue down this path, I will end you. *He smashes him through the tree, knocking him unconscious.* Well, girl. You're free now. *He hands her something.* It's an item used by my race only. Least, what's left of them. Shout into it if you need help. *He jumps up into the nearest tree, getting ready to take that nap.*
People who call other people stupid are usually even more stupid than them. But, I'm stupid so I'll say it anyway! YOU'RE STUPID
I am not weird, you are weird. To be weird is to be different, and we are all different. Therefor, everyone is weird. People just like to falsely believe that they are normal. People who deny being weird are true weirdos.
May 15, 2014 12:47 AM

Nov 2012
(2 characters with the same name)

She looked up at him then at the thing "mmm"
She got up and walked off further into the forest
May 15, 2014 4:46 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He peeked down at her with one eye, and then shut it before deciding to nap finally.* Wonder how long it is before the girl uses it. *Yawns and falls asleep*
May 15, 2014 1:26 PM

Nov 2012
As she was walking she encountered a demon hunter that wanted to kill her. She fort him but he being the bigger one overpowered her. She used that thing he gave to her
May 15, 2014 7:54 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *Wakes up quickly from the nap* Dammit, didn't even get a chance to finish my dream. *He spreads his wings and in the instant it took her to scream, he was there, and stared the hunter down with an intimidating look in his eyes.* Take one step further, human, and it will be your last. *His voice shot with anger and resentment, his wings of blood shun from the light that cut through the forest's trees and the purple mist seeped from his pores*.
May 16, 2014 2:57 AM

Nov 2012
She moved behind him
The hunter backed down and walked away swearing

"Thanks, again"
May 16, 2014 4:50 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: No problem. *He cracks his neck and begins to walk off* Try keeping out of trouble.
May 16, 2014 2:15 PM

Nov 2012
Erica
She walks after him
"What's your name?"
May 16, 2014 2:45 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Oh, right. *He turns around* Name's Ryusuke. You never did technically introduce yourself either.
ShadowOfWarMay 16, 2014 9:36 PM
May 16, 2014 3:10 PM

Nov 2012
Erica
"Erica" she looked up at him, walking next to him
May 16, 2014 6:56 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *Not really saying anything, he turns back and waves goodbye, beginning to leave.*
May 18, 2014 12:56 AM

Nov 2012
She gave him a glare
May 18, 2014 4:56 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He could practically feel her stare. He groaned* What're you glaring at me for?
May 19, 2014 2:44 PM

Nov 2012
Erica
"Mean" she put a wall of fire in front of him
May 19, 2014 7:55 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He sighs, griping to himself. He looks back at her.* I gave you that thing so you could call on me when you needed to. What else do you want?
May 21, 2014 1:50 PM

Nov 2012
"What does it look like? To talk"
May 21, 2014 2:14 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He stared the girl down for a bit, eventually sighing, not up to arguing with her.* Fine, what do you wanna know?
May 21, 2014 6:18 PM

Dec 2012
nova walking around.
..... :'(
May 22, 2014 12:29 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
"Who you are"
May 22, 2014 3:33 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: I dunno, I already introduced myself, so what more about "who I am" do you wanna know?
May 22, 2014 8:45 PM

Dec 2012
nova....*lay under a tree..*
..... :'(
May 22, 2014 10:29 PM

Nov 2012
Erica
"why do you want to save me? also...why did you"
May 23, 2014 11:20 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Because it was the right thing to do. How he treated you was wrong. I tend to interfere in things I deem evil, unless those evils are necessary. Just because you're a demon, doesn't mean you're someone's property. *He looked her dead in the eye.* As for wanting to save you... I'm simply protecting you for now. Besides, if I don't, he'd keep coming back for you.
May 23, 2014 11:59 PM

Nov 2012
Erica
Her eyes were somewhere else

"Like....now..."
May 24, 2014 7:46 AM

Feb 2013
after getting bored of stealing sprit souls one after another I decided to head back threw the forest though to most I only looked like a shadow man in my demon form
Never give up, Never surrender, Never forgive, Never forget, This is my Creed

May 24, 2014 9:20 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *Puzzled he looked around.* What are you talking about?
May 25, 2014 2:01 PM

Nov 2012
Erica
"Behind you dummy"
May 25, 2014 2:52 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He turned around as the guy was about to swing at him. He dodges and punches him straight in the gut. Without even hesitating, he threw the man into a nearby river.* Hmph. As if. *He scoffed at him as his body was taken by the river. His attention turned back to the girl.* Don't call me a dummy. *He began walking past her, getting ready to fly. He wanted to get to the nearest town.*

(Hey, I'm gonna have him fly to the town or whatever without the girl, and you should have her follow him to try and find him, lol.)
ShadowOfWarMay 25, 2014 2:55 PM
May 25, 2014 11:28 PM

Nov 2012
(Why?)

Erica
"Just did"
May 26, 2014 12:45 PM

Jan 2013
(I think it will make the storyline more interesting. Face it, the reason we grew bored of our other RP's is because we didn't try to collaborate and add excitement. We just let our characters' lives be too perfect.)

Ryusuke: *He spreads his wings and bursts into the sky, heading for the town.*
May 26, 2014 3:34 PM

Feb 2013
I saw this and leaned up against a tree watching them but I was to them just a shadow
Never give up, Never surrender, Never forgive, Never forget, This is my Creed

May 29, 2014 1:15 AM

Nov 2012
(But why do I have to do it?? )

She watches then follows him
May 30, 2014 11:11 PM

Jan 2013
(Cause why would Ryusuke follow her around? It wouldn't be in his character to act that way. Anyway, you post first in the town.)
May 31, 2014 8:24 AM

Nov 2012
(-sigh- if I have to "follow" YOU, YOU should post first -.-)
Jun 1, 2014 12:46 AM

Jan 2013
(Oh fine. I want a divorce >:I)
Jun 2, 2014 1:56 AM

Nov 2012
(Nuuuuuuu)
Jun 26, 2014 1:21 AM

Jan 2013
(LOL, just reread the last things we said to each other in here from before xD)

Ryusuke: *He made it to the forest, and hopped onto a tree branch. *
Jun 26, 2014 1:39 AM

Nov 2012
Erica
She come looking for him
Jun 26, 2014 9:43 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He continues moving through the forest*.
Jun 26, 2014 1:17 PM

Nov 2012
She finally finds him and stops him "your not leaving that easily, I won't allow it"
Jun 26, 2014 6:48 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: *He turns around, surprised* What the-?! How the hell did you find me?
Jun 27, 2014 3:01 PM

Nov 2012
"That's out of the question. You are not leaving us! You are staying with us, no ifs or buts, I won't take nothing!"
Jun 27, 2014 7:05 PM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Why would you want to stay so close to me? What's so special about me, huh? Is this because I saved you? *He took a small sigh* Look, it was nothing, okay? *He wanted to be alone. He wanted to be alone, but for some reason felt guilty about leaving this girl. He was clueless as to why. After all, she had nothing to do with him. He mostly saved her on a whim, so why?*

Tatsu: Mrrrooww....*The kitten cried, looking up at Ryusuke*

Ryusuke: *"Oh come on, that cat's crying now? If the girl starts to cry....[sigh] dammit..." he thought to himself*
Jun 27, 2014 7:27 PM

Nov 2012
(shes going to get shot down again isnt she)
Jun 27, 2014 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
(I said she wasn't going to Dx Just keep going, I promise. Come on now, when have I ever lied to you? :3)
Jun 28, 2014 4:27 AM

Nov 2012
(-sigh- fine)

" you are staying!"
Jun 28, 2014 6:14 AM

Jan 2013
Ryusuke: Would you at least answer my question?! *He was a bit frustrated, but something was aching for him to just stay with her*.
Jun 28, 2014 3:01 PM

Nov 2012
"Because I want to!!"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» Ryusuke's Secret Lake (No entry w/out ShadowOfWar) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShadowOfWar - Jul 2, 2014

271 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 23, 2014 8:33 PM

» Emperors secret garden [only me unless invited or given permission to post without me here] ( 1 2 3 )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

147 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 5, 2014 1:46 PM

» Pathway into the forest

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

46 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Aug 9, 2014 1:26 PM

» Kagome's and Atrocitus_Rage private thread

SakuraSweetHeart - May 31, 2014

9 by The_Unholy_One »»
Aug 8, 2014 11:52 AM

» Lilias house deep in the Forest ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - May 3, 2014

590 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jul 6, 2014 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.