Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 18, 2014 8:54 PM

May 2011
http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/Unmitigating_Tyrant/Konachancom-176029sample_zps66dbf744.jpg

The forest is the main place that all of the clans share. As you go deeper into the forest you just might be able to hear the sounds of water since there is a waterfall at south end of the forest. Much like any other forest you are bound to find many kinds of wild animals to hunt, and that means the forest is a big source of meat.

The sounds of the roosters making noise that early in the morning never ceased to wake him up no matter how long he had been sleeping. Today was no different at all, he quickly just tosses on some random clothing and leaves the farm without making any noise to wake his parents.

He ventured out towards the location of his favorite tree in the forest, he pressed his back up against that tree and then slumped down to get comfortable. He dozed off and went to sleep almost instantly.
The_Unholy_OneApr 19, 2014 1:52 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 19, 2014 1:40 PM

Nov 2009
Yuki
She was with her mother and grandmother early in the morning. She hated waking up early but they had to move into the new farm. She got her stuff n unpacked. She got tired from all the moving n unpacking and decided to take a break from it n sneaked away into the forest near by

She made her way into the forest. She wasn't stupid though, since she new to the place she made a trail of small balls as she walked. As she was walking she wondered how her new live would be, how she was gonna make her dream come true. She lost herself in thought n tripped on the guy that laying besides a tree "waaahhh"
Apr 19, 2014 1:48 PM

May 2011
Alteria:
He would have went to sleep if not for the fact that someone came into the forest and tripped over him. The first thing that popped into his head was to actually get up and smack the person that had stepped on him. But he kept his composure and looked to see who it was that disturbed his sleep.

He ends up slapping his own forehead at the sight of the girl and just laughed to himself. "Did the roosters wake you up as well? I thought that I would be the only person that came into the forest this early during day."
Apr 19, 2014 2:02 PM

Nov 2009
She had not even known there was a person there until she tripped n looked back to see what she had tripped on "oh my, there an actual person here" she said this as she explored the person before her. She gazed up n down the man seeing every inch of him.

"Hello there" she noticed as he slaps his forehead "why would u do that?" She went n sat next to him as the wind blowing in the trees blew her blonde her back and away from her face. Her check bones were a bit red as he had been the first guy he had been the first guy she had meet apart from her father "well no, to answer your question. I just moved her, my mother bought a piece of land so we own a farm now. I needed to get away from my family and from the work. Btw my name is yuki"
Apr 19, 2014 2:11 PM

May 2011
Alteria:
Alteria slides over a little bit so that he can make some room for her against the tree. It wasn't like him to do something like this since he most of the time he acted like that tree belonged to him and no one else should even get close to it. He was subconsciously making a decision to share the tree for once with this girl.

"Well, you and I have something in common already. I also happen to live on a farm, but this area has been my home for my whole life. Working on a farm is something that my family really excels at and they raised me to basically carry the mantle of farmers for many generations," he says that last part with a hint of sarcasm in his voice since being on the farm can get so boring at times.

He found himself looking closely at her face and wondering if he had ever seen someone that cute before. "And as for my name, it is Alteria."
Apr 19, 2014 2:21 PM

Nov 2009
She smiled as he move over so she can sit next to him. This made her really relieved as it ment that he is already opening up to her and being friendly. She acknowledge his kindness and sat right next to him. She gazed at him as they were now closer to each other. The wind was blowing through her hair and the leaves up in the tree making the scene beautiful

"Oh hehe guess we do have a lot in common, my mom n grandma are experts in farm work just like your parents." She looked down a bit "only difference between us is that ur good at farm work but I'm clumsy an don't know how to do almost anything." She looked at him as it seem by his tone of voice that it wasn't his thing "do you enjoy being in the farm, I'm not to enthusiastic about it, I do not wish to lead the farm life but why can I do?"
Apr 19, 2014 2:31 PM

May 2011
Alteria:
He was happy that she almost sounded like him when she was talking about farming. Throughout his whole life he had not known other people that didn't like farming. Farming was like a religion where he lives and you would almost get shunned for not wanting to be a farmer. If he was lucky enough then this could lead to a good friendship for the both of them, he hoped at least.

"I'm not what I would call good at farming. I'm just good average enough to be able to work on the farm without messing things up too much parents and the other people that rely on us." He sighs and then takes a deep breath before smiling at her and shaking his head. "Farming was never really the thing that i dreamed of doing when I was young. But it is so hard to just up and find something new to do when you don't have the money or resources to get by. There are times when I just want to buy a horse and go to another town to see how other people live for once."
Apr 19, 2014 7:21 PM

Nov 2009
She smiled as she looked around at her surroundings. It was all so beautiful, the trees, the sky, the flowers, all the life. She was amazed by it's beauty. And the fact yah she had found a new friend made it all seem more special. She was glad that she had meet a new friend and relieved that he was not extra good in farming, as she didn't want to look clumsy and make a bad impression when she was farming and if he was good it would only make feel bad. The fact that she got lost in thought just thinking about that, guess she liked her friend more than she thought.

She sighs a bit "I know how you feel, I mean farming isn't my cup of tea. And even if we had the resources and stuff, it'll be hard to just leave our family" she looks at him and smiles "we have similar dreams, it's always my dream to travel the word and explore how everyone lives. And who knows, maybe even join a clan. But it's only a dream"
Apr 19, 2014 8:00 PM

May 2011
Alteria:
He listened to her words and found himself realizing that she was just like him. Totally like him in so many ways. "The great thing about dreams is that there are times when they can and will come true. I like to dream small so that I won't be disappointed on the day that my dreams don't come true."

Alteria felt the cool breeze blow through the area as he was sitting next to her. "I can probably help you out with some of the farming. But as I said, I'm not all that good at farming I'm just good enough so that I won't mess up too badly. But for now, I am fine with just sitting out here with you and doing nothing."
Apr 19, 2014 8:42 PM

Nov 2009
She looks over at him and gives him a small warm smile "if we both share a common dream, we should work hard to make it come true~ maybe one day we can just escape and travel together, it be fun" she chuckles bait at the thought
Apr 19, 2014 8:43 PM

Nov 2009
(got an idea, what if there parents don't get along(
Apr 19, 2014 9:24 PM

May 2011
Alteria:
Alteria taps his bottom lip with one his fingers and smiles at her again. The real question was why was he smiling so much today? Just from finding someone that was so similar to him gave him hop that there were other people out there that weren't so one dimensional and that they thought for themselves instead of following what mom and dad told them to do.

"You have a deal. I'll say that starting today the both of us are going to spend some time working on our dreams and then one day we will see how far the two of us can reach out and touch those dreams."
Apr 20, 2014 11:17 AM

Nov 2009
She was a bit suprised that he was so willing to actually follow there dreams together. It made her feel like maybe if was destined that they crossed paths. They were so alike n to make things better he was really friendly. She leaned over and kissed his check "Haha ok so it's a promise, but for now we can look foward to our farm life, I mean sure it may get boring at times but we do have each other now"
Apr 20, 2014 4:23 PM

May 2011
"Yeah, and I think that since it is going to be two of us then it just might not get all that boring. I mean, I am pretty good when it comes to changing the mood and doing some silly things when the time calls for it." He says with a smile on his face after she kissed him. He was still in shock that this day had turned out so good so fast. He just had to hope that nothing will go wrong later.
Apr 20, 2014 4:45 PM

Nov 2009
"ah so you can be silly and make me laugh, well thats always good to know" she smiled as her stomach growled a bit, "oh im getting hungry, we should head back soon"
Apr 20, 2014 4:51 PM

May 2011
"I guess you are lucky that we both live near a farm, there is always some food close by so that we can just get it when we want to. As long as we don't mind killing a few animals when we have to." Alteria pulls himself up off the from and reaches one hand out to her to help her up from the ground. "We can go back now."

(I like your idea about having their parents not like each other. It would be hard to do though, I think.)
Apr 20, 2014 5:23 PM

Nov 2009
she takes his hand and gets up "well we do own farms, so there should be plenty of food, like pigs and chiken, hehe" :P, "i made a trail when getting here so it should be easy to head back"

(yeah it will, but it will contribute to the storyline and make theme want to escape and follow there dream, that n i just recently saw romeo x juliet
maybe they fine their parents fighting?)
Apr 20, 2014 5:46 PM

May 2011
"I happen to know this whole area like the back of my hand and I'm sure that I can find my way back," He says with lots of confidence in his voice. He continued to hold her hand without even noticing it since it just seemed so natural for him to be touching her in some kind of way.

(I had a feeling that you were thinking about that movie. :P)
Apr 20, 2014 6:02 PM

Nov 2009
"oh yeah haha, you did say at the beggining this was your spot" she held his hand a bit blushed but didnt say anything. his hand was warm and it made her feel safe. as they started heading back she occasional gazed at him
Apr 20, 2014 6:22 PM

May 2011
He still didn't let go of her hand even though they had now almost reached the village again. He was just so lost in thought that holding her hand didn't even register with him. The fresh air blowing into their faces made it feel even better for him. He had the feeling that there was something he forgot to do back at that tree. He just could not put his finger on it as other things were on his mind.
Apr 20, 2014 6:28 PM

Nov 2009
as they reached the village, and he held her hand the whole way. she couldnt help but feel this amazing feeling inside. she couldnt quite tell what it was yet. but she knew it involved him since she has been feeling this way since they started talking.

as they got closer and closer to their homes, they could hear some yelling and screaming. at one point she heard her mother "o..okasama!!" (the guy could also here his mother screaming) she ran towards the sound, dragging him along as they where holding hands
Apr 21, 2014 4:31 AM

May 2011
Alteria:
Alteria heard the voice of someone very familiar to him, and just for his own bad luck it was his mom's voice that he heard. And just like, all of the good new things from today had been basically smashed in that moment right there. He could only hope and pray that nothing really horrible had happened, but that was still to be determined and nothing would be known until when they actually see what is going on with the village now.

What is going on now?Just when it honestly felt like that maybe I was in store for something good to happen in this crummy place. Is what he was currently thinking while they approached and made their way to where all of the commotion was coming from.
Apr 21, 2014 8:37 PM

Nov 2009
as they finally approached where the noise came from, they say there parents fightig and screaming at each other. they couldnt really tell how it started or who is right in the matter. it seemed to be over who could sell the most stuff, and who could succeed better.

she went to her mothers side
"mother what is going on.."
Apr 22, 2014 9:00 AM

May 2011
Alteria:
It wasn't until she released his hand did he realize that the two of them had held hands for so long, he looked down at the hand that she let go and he started at it for a little while, looking at how red his hand was. He quietly wondered if his hand was just that red because of how nervous he was to really be around her for that long or if it was just natural thing.

He shook his head and then regained his focus on more pressing matters at hand, he had to know what was the cause of all of the commotion that was going on. He walked over towards his own mother so that he find out what was wrong. He stood there and listened to the whole story.

(Let's just say that their parents are fighting over some land and some animals.)
Apr 22, 2014 11:48 AM

Nov 2009
mother " these people think they own everything just because they already live here"
Yuki "..."
(ok do u want to act out the actuall seen and u play his mom n ill play hers, n somehow we will manage XD, of just say. after everythings been explained)
Apr 22, 2014 2:26 PM

May 2011
Alteria:
Alteria slapped his forehead in disbelief after now knowing the whole situation and having it explained to him in full detail. He couldn't help but to see both sides of the argument going by what his mom just said to him. He stood there in a silent way until he was able to properly think of the right thing to say to anyone right now. He knows how proud his parents are about that land and that meant that they most likely weren't going to budge on what they believe. And the messed up part of this day had now taken place... He turned away from his mother and looked over at the girl that had become his friend today. He didn't know if he should anything to her since she was over there talking to someone as well.

(My idea would be for our two characters to talk things out about what their parents just told them. We can just make it up as we go. :P)
Apr 23, 2014 1:54 PM

Nov 2009
(That makes sence, should I make a farm village or something like that thread, we already had her permission XD)
Apr 23, 2014 2:52 PM

May 2011
(I already made the thread. http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1153123 )
The_Unholy_OneApr 23, 2014 2:56 PM
Apr 23, 2014 3:42 PM

Nov 2009
(already posted there)
Sakura and Dark arrive here on their horses "too many trees, im not that good of a horse rider"
Apr 23, 2014 10:36 PM

Nov 2012
"It's ok I know a path we can walk on"
Apr 24, 2014 7:56 AM

Nov 2009
"Oh ok" she smiled as she let him lead the way
Apr 24, 2014 1:38 PM

Nov 2012
He smiles at her and gets to the path
"Here we are"
Apr 24, 2014 1:51 PM

Nov 2009
she got off the hourse and looked at him "shall we go?"
Apr 24, 2014 2:01 PM

Nov 2012
He got off and held the rains in one hand and held out the other for her
Apr 24, 2014 2:10 PM

Nov 2009
she grabbed his hand "are we leaving the hourses here or are they going with us?"
Apr 24, 2014 2:11 PM

Nov 2012
"Either way is fine. Which do you want?"
Apr 24, 2014 2:15 PM

Nov 2009
"lets umm.. leave them here, that way we can spend some quality time together
Apr 24, 2014 2:20 PM

Nov 2012
"Alright"
He ties up the horses to a tree

"Let's go" he smiles down at her as he holds her hand
Apr 24, 2014 2:28 PM

Nov 2009
she smiles as she blushed holding his hand and kisses his check "yayyyy, lets go" they head into the path as it darkens a bit from all the trees around them
Apr 24, 2014 2:29 PM

Nov 2012
He blushes and puts his arm around her
Apr 24, 2014 3:51 PM

Nov 2009
She pulls him into a kiss
Apr 24, 2014 3:55 PM

Nov 2012
He was surprised not only about the kiss but her making the first move.
He kisses her back, stops walking and turns to her
Apr 24, 2014 4:14 PM

Nov 2009
she smiled and looked at him "bet you wasnt expecting that"
Apr 24, 2014 4:51 PM

Nov 2012
"No I wasn't..but I liked it" he kisses her again
Apr 24, 2014 5:08 PM

Nov 2009
She kissed him and wraped his arms around here
Apr 24, 2014 5:17 PM

Nov 2012
He held her close to him
Apr 24, 2014 5:49 PM

Nov 2009
"mmm" she giggles a bit "we should continue, hehe who knows what we can find
Apr 24, 2014 6:02 PM

Nov 2012
"Ok but first" quick kiss " be mine"
Apr 24, 2014 7:39 PM

Nov 2009
"I would love two" she smiled and licked his lips
Apr 24, 2014 8:54 PM

Nov 2012
"Good"
He strokes her cheek
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ryusuke's Secret Lake (No entry w/out ShadowOfWar) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShadowOfWar - Jul 2, 2014

271 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 23, 2014 8:33 PM

» Emperors secret garden [only me unless invited or given permission to post without me here] ( 1 2 3 )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

147 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Sep 5, 2014 1:46 PM

» Pathway into the forest

AyaNekoQueen1996 - Apr 19, 2014

46 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Aug 9, 2014 1:26 PM

» Kagome's and Atrocitus_Rage private thread

SakuraSweetHeart - May 31, 2014

9 by The_Unholy_One »»
Aug 8, 2014 11:52 AM

» Lilias house deep in the Forest ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AyaNekoQueen1996 - May 3, 2014

590 by AyaNekoQueen1996 »»
Jul 6, 2014 7:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.