Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2014 12:49 PM

Apr 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok, that was a good start for a hentai. "Blackmailing and forcing them to do all sort of things" reminds me of Sex taxi.
Jul 11, 2015 6:41 AM
Oct 2013
Its animated good and the bodies move very well as a whole. Plus there are some pretty good positions in the h scenes.

The older sister's body is very tasty ✧ (๑ > ؂ < ๑) ✧ the wide hips but slimness and small breasts emphasise how it is still young and developing. Also the slight tan is nice as well.
Mar 27, 2017 3:44 AM
Jul 2018
I liked that piano music that played about a third of the way into episode. I was also mildly amused by how someone in the English dub pronounced Nana near the end. And did anyone else notice the cockroach on the family photo (around the 2 minute mark)?
removed-userDec 13, 2020 11:36 AM
Oct 20, 2023 1:09 AM

Nov 2010
I'm glad this is uncensored, and their pussies are drawn well!

That was good raping! I enjoyed Rumi's sex scene the most. She's so pretty and a closet pervert. It was about time for her to get ravaged! The scene of her pussy dripping wet and ready to get screwed was so arousing to see! She gave a good head, too!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ai Shimai: Futari no Kajitsu Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Jul 14, 2015

5 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 20, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Ai Shimai: Futari no Kajitsu Episode 2 Discussion

IchigoRadiance - May 15, 2014

3 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 20, 2023 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.