Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2014 1:07 PM

Aug 2012
Finally. Thank you for not trolling us, Wakaki sensei!

plus :

+ Chihiro end. That rejection was kinda expected but in the end everything went well. Also, Keima was blushing when she appeared again lol.

+ Dokurou's "onii chan"!! After reading the previous chapter, i had almost given up on the hope of seeing Dokurou saying that in front of Keima. Ive been waiting for this moment ever since Nikaido's true identity revealed. (The scene where she was calling Onii chan inside the ship doesn't count because Keima wasn't directly present in front of her)

anyway, even though my wish is granted but i can't help but feeling sad for her T_T

minus :

- No Haqua. WHY ;_;

- only 1 page (2 panels) for Keima's cute little sister ;_;

- Poor Tenri ;_;

- We still don't know the face of Keima's dad XD

- This manga is finally over ;________________________;

My "The Best" list :

1. Best Girl :

#1. Elsie
#2. Chihiro

2. Best Arc : Mai-High Festival Arc

3. Best Chapter : Flag 189

4. Best conquest : Probably the hardest one to choose. Between Chihiro (you know why), Minami (pure, innocent love story) and Rieko (very heartwarming and touching)

5. Best Goddess : Diana

6. Best Supporting Character : Dokurou

Final score : 9/10. I wish the mangaka all the best <3

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Apr 18, 2014 1:09 PM

Sep 2011
I for one approve of this ending, even if chihiro was not my favorite girl.
Apr 18, 2014 1:11 PM

Aug 2010
Dokurou was actually just Jelly >.< HNNNNGGGGG <3

Best girl!!! <3

Well, a very great ride. 9.5/10 for me.

One of the greatest series ever. Would've preferred someone other than Chihiro but I guess she was cute at the end <_<
Apr 18, 2014 1:16 PM

Sep 2013
At one point I really thought the ending would be Keima picking one of the 2D characters and all the 3D girls gang up on him and beat him senseless.
Apr 18, 2014 1:36 PM
Apr 2008
Best ending evar!!!

If you still call this bs/rushed/etc. then you probably don't know what true end is in a game.
Apr 18, 2014 1:42 PM

Apr 2011
Neizaru said:
I said it before, and I'll say it again. http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthread.php?1298-TWGOK-Latest-Chapter-Discussion/page251 Skip to Sonoci's comment

Shipping goggles logic. Make it hundred pages long and it still comes down to wishful thinking.
Nowhere near enough development to justify this rushed ending, therefore I call BS. Wakaki just convieniently gave in to majority here.

I am currently reading it from begening and despite I didn't though that before (I didn't saw it comming until festival arc when it became obvious), there is plenty hints even from hery very first arc.

Wishfull logic can work both ways and make one oblivious to thorough development as well appearently.
Tenzen12Apr 18, 2014 1:45 PM
Apr 18, 2014 1:50 PM

Jan 2010
Man, it's sick to think I've been following TWGoK for over four years, in some way or another...Sad to see it go, but Wakaki-sensei ended it in the best way I can think of, so I won't complain.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Apr 18, 2014 2:02 PM

Jan 2011
Dokurou doesn't win the Keima bowl
Tenri is the only one to get a complete outright rejection
All other girls irrelevant
No Keidad

Damn it Wakaki. I will forever be mad. 9.5/10 would read again.

Apr 18, 2014 2:06 PM

Aug 2008
This was one crappy ending.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Apr 18, 2014 2:09 PM

Dec 2012
This was definitely one of the few manga I looked forward to reading ever week and it is quite sad that it has ended. However, I loved every bit of the journey and I can say that I'm satisfied. Though, I'd prefer a harem ending or someone else besides Chihiro winning, the ending was still heart warming.

Hopefully anime adaptation for this last arc? :D

9/10
Apr 18, 2014 2:13 PM

May 2013
I don't know what to say about this chapter but I had the smiles all along the chapter.

While the official pair has an open ending (As I read the forums in mangafox, Wakaki said to his blog about a 19-pages sequel? Have to confirm it) and I laughed in the rejection, I loved Nikadorou and Keima's convo and even the farewell was heartwarming.

As I feel bad for the hosts (especially Tenri), I appreciated their thoughts (Kanon didn't had) aaand I hope they're future is bright.

So overall, this is a realistic ending that touched (dissapointed for somes) me although it was rushed, at least it was not a Gainax Ending or a harem end and yeah, Keima was tsun tsun here, saying it was a plan all along (might re-read this later) but Dokurou pointed out his own feelings, I think this is a masterpiece too, this manga is like a math problem that I can't solve easily so I'm giving it 10/10 for the ride. It was fun sailing with you guys.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 18, 2014 2:18 PM

Feb 2008
how are there 271 chapters if this is the last one? is it just miscalculation?
Apr 18, 2014 2:28 PM

Oct 2010
This whole final arc seemed a little rushed, but I don't mind the ending. I was always supporting either Tenri or Chihiro. That being said, I felt bad for Tenri during her scene. Oh well, looks like Keima and Chihiro will take it slow from here. Satisfying end.
Apr 18, 2014 2:33 PM

Nov 2010
I think the ending (or should I say the last chapters) is far from perfect, but it was satisfying and fitting. Glad that Wakaki decided to bring a conclusive (albeit pretty cruel) ending to the romance part of the series.

9/10 for series, could be better with a more polished last chapters. Would like to read another Wakaki.
Apr 18, 2014 2:34 PM

Jul 2012
Great ending :) it's been a long ride but its actually over surprisingly with not a harem ending man I'm going to miss this manga a lot.
Apr 18, 2014 2:35 PM

Jul 2009
Hah, that ending was typical of Keima, but I'm happy. It shows he's not a player. A main character that actually has the balls to say it to the others; who he really loves. And has to deal with the consequences, good or bad.

I've been reading this manga since the first chapter and I must say it has been a great journey. Keima, you deserve to be happy.
Apr 18, 2014 2:38 PM

Jul 2011
sMug said:
how are there 271 chapters if this is the last one? is it just miscalculation?

Stark700 said:

9/10 overall. And I know someone is probably going to ask later but here:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/7519/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai/moreinfo

It explains why there's more than 268+ chapters despite this being the finale.

Stark can see the future
Apr 18, 2014 2:44 PM

May 2013
It's a happy ending with Keima and Chihiro. That was nice when Nikaido called him "onii-chan" one last time. I am really going to miss this manga.
Apr 18, 2014 3:03 PM

Feb 2010
Why Chihiro, dafuq Wakaki
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Apr 18, 2014 3:03 PM

Jun 2010
Pretty lame ending imo. Keima falling in love just doesn't gel. Basically he fell in love because she was the only girl that was difficult to handle, could that be any lamer? Was clearly super rushed towards the end, real shame such a good manga got such a terrible ending. Chihiro just feels like a REALLY lame twist.
Apr 18, 2014 3:05 PM

Jan 2014
Man a great manga overall i will give it a 10/10,i personaly would rather like an tenri end or an harem end (becouse all the girls would kinda be happy) as the protagonist of the Sitokai no Ichizon said i will make an harem so all the women would be happy. LOL
But i dont mind the end overall,I would be realy happy with a sequel (chances like 0%).But I will check his next work for sure.

Even tho most of us readers of this manga dont agree with the end..We all agree that this was a AWSOME AND GREAT manga,and that it will reamain in our soul FOREVER.
(to much deep)
Apr 18, 2014 3:40 PM

Mar 2012
Hmm let's see.. I'm not that happy that TWGOK ended. In fact, I found it a bit too rushed of an ending. Shounen Japanese mangakas really need to put way more thought in their ending. We still don't know much about New Hell or the Goddesses.

Though, this last chapter was really satisfying, I still dislike the fact how everyone gave up like that, but then again, there will be sadness in a harem manga.

Other than that, this series was great overall, truly the best harem series I read, but I still think that it went quite downhill after the Goddess Arc (which was the best arc of the series).

For this chapter, the ending was quite well done though, it still give a satisfying chapter. It didn't give a certain result that they become together but a hint, which I like.

Asif no Ayumi/Tenri x Keima ending. T_T
I felt really sad for them this chapter.. I would rather see the other girls be more against Keima's confession..
I still prefer Keima to end up with either of the two, or a harem ending.

Overall: 9.5/10

skwok-ravenApr 18, 2014 3:57 PM

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Apr 18, 2014 3:43 PM
Oct 2010
dokurou/nikaidou HNGGG maximum moe

but tenris letter. those feelz
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Apr 18, 2014 3:57 PM

Jul 2013
One of the best mangas I have ever read and will forever remain a favorite of mine.

10/10 and I will definitely reread at some point in the future.

The ending was very satisfying, I liked it as a Keima x Chihiro shipper.

I do feel sorry for Tenri, but you know what, not everyone can get they want, but you can still be happy if you believe. I feel that this is the message that was being sent.

I'm going to miss this series. I hope Wakaki-sensei's health improves. If he ever decides to write another series, I will definitely read it.
Apr 18, 2014 4:00 PM

Jan 2011
We've seen enough hints that Chihiro would be chosen for a while. I would have been happy if Tenri was chosen, but more annoyed because it goes against everything that was set up.

It's a good ending and I look forward to their next work.
Apr 18, 2014 4:04 PM

Nov 2011
Overall it was pretty good. I enjoyed the whole ride, but I feel like the ending felt not only rushed, but not as satisfying as I'd hope it would be. They tried to tie everything up and while it did manage to do that for the most part it was done very loosely.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Apr 18, 2014 4:25 PM

Mar 2011
Am I the only one who didn't know it was ending until I read the last page? All to unexpected really. I'm really shocked with the ending, at least it didn't leave an open one like many other harem orientated series; but I'm really surprised he chose Chihiro in the end because she was less significant out of all the girls who held a flame for him. I agree it felt rushed but what can you do :S
Apr 18, 2014 4:31 PM

Mar 2013
What a ride.....what a ride indeed...
I came to this series only expecting a "harem" you could say, where each arc is divided into different girls and our MC, Keima, conquers said girls...
I was satisfied with this format, but when the Goddess arc came and expanded...it became more complex and intricate, but still following a linear plot storyline...
I had no choice, but to become even more intrigued and expected more...
I can't say I'm not satisfied with the results. After all, things followed up and plot points unraveled.
Thank you Wakaki for delivering! I'll be expecting more great works from you from now on :)
9/10
Apr 18, 2014 4:46 PM

Jan 2008
Well the ending was so rushed, but it was ok i like chihiro so it's fine

this was a great manga to follow week after week, really gonna miss it

Apr 18, 2014 4:49 PM

Sep 2012
The last 3 chapters were rushed as fuck. The revelation about Elsie (suddenly popped up, explained rushedly and done), the plot resolution (suddenly new hell did some stuff and the godesses did some stuff, the end) and the harem resolution (I found the build-up for his confession pretty lacking) should've used at least 10 chapters instead of 3.

And the best girl didn't win :(

But, welp, 7/10 nonetheless.
Apr 18, 2014 4:55 PM

Jun 2008
Very mixed feelings about this....

There's no doubt in my mind this feels rushed, not everything was explained or done the way I would've liked.

And the resolution does feel contrived rather than natural.

But there is also no doubt in my mind that this was one of the best manga I ever read.

The entire journey was fun and filled with great moments.

9/10

I'm going to miss TWGOK very much....easily into my top 10 mangas of all time.
Apr 18, 2014 4:55 PM

Jul 2012
why did he have to end it so quickly?
for once, i would have liked it if the author fluffed around for a little while T.T
i don't know everything
i just know what i know...
Apr 18, 2014 5:05 PM

Mar 2012
Litrydow said:
The last 3 chapters were rushed as fuck. The revelation about Elsie (suddenly popped up, explained rushedly and done), the plot resolution (suddenly new hell did some stuff and the godesses did some stuff, the end) and the harem resolution (I found the build-up for his confession pretty lacking) should've used at least 10 chapters instead of 3.

Who is your best girl then? I won't take any answer aside for Tenri.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 18, 2014 5:09 PM

Jun 2008
I'm going to say one thing right now though....

The whole concept of which girl "won" is pretty damn ridiculous IMHO.

This is probably one out of a million harem manga where the MC actually overshadows all the other female heroines.

Keima was by FAR the best character in this series, none of the girls was really the "main heroine" none of them stood out that much and the manga was never about one specific girl.
Apr 18, 2014 5:24 PM

Sep 2012
NeoAnkara said:
Litrydow said:

Who is your best girl then? I won't take any answer aside for Tenri.

It's Tenri, of course.

JustALEX said:
I'm going to say one thing right now though....

The whole concept of which girl "won" is pretty damn ridiculous IMHO.

This is probably one out of a million harem manga where the MC actually overshadows all the other female heroines.

Keima was by FAR the best character in this series, none of the girls was really the "main heroine" none of them stood out that much and the manga was never about one specific girl.

Just saying for myself and not for the others, but Keima's choice did not detract from my verdict of the manga, Tenri route was just a preference of mine.
Apr 18, 2014 5:57 PM

Aug 2012
Freaking ninjas... Ahhhh!
Damn it, so that's what's inside the letter. Ahh.. the heartbreak.
Nikaido was jealous all along lol. So the next time someone confiscated your things, we now all know what that means. XD
Still, this is better then getting a hiatus for who knows how long.

....but seriously, I thought it'll be a Tenri ending before.
I didn't see the ending. XD
Apr 18, 2014 6:12 PM
Jan 2011
I woke up this morning feeling down. After reading this chapter I was left even more depress and at the same time had a feeling of closure.

Wakaki is a guy who had guts. Usually people would pick the harem end or made it a maybe ever after. He had the balls to made a Chihiro ending. He made a choice! I dislike his decision but at the same time I had to respect him for it.

Chihiro as the end girl? I don't like it. I like Chihiro as a person. I do think there is a certain kind of honesty in her that appeals to people. I do think that making her the end girl somehow fits because it gaves closure to all the girls and it also shows Keima matures as a man - falling in love and face the real world. It made sense - it fits...

But while I'm proud of this outcome - happy even - I can't help but feel bitter and sad about it.

Tenri, she knew all along! She knew the ending all the time! Yet she follows the course. She did all that she could! She follows the path set out! And she lost?

Something died with me a little. I like her because she was "special." That she was a goddess, that she was shy, cute and a childhood friend. But as time passes by I start to root her for reasons that are different.

Tenri is honest. She loves him. Even with all the girls around him she loves Keima for who he is.

She is brave. She face Kaori head on. She accepts Diana to save Keima from all those devils.

She is selfless... She doesn't desire anything. She puts Keima's happiness before hers. After all of this, after all she had gone trough, even knowing all of this she went along with it?

I felt like crying. To me Tenri was a child I dearly want to have. She was pure, she was honest, she was brave, she was selfless - and to see her reduce to tears cause me to feel numb...

I know it's cliche. I know the childhood friend route had been done to death but I WANT her to end up with Keima. I WANT her to be happy. I'm selfish I know but I really want that. I don't want to see her like this.

Tenri, she's fictional, she isn't real, she was just a manga character in a manga - but she made me CARE! I... I want her to be happy...Not putting Keima's happiness above hers, not being happy because Keima's happy - I WANT her to be happy because it made HER happy.

This is the ending huh? This is how it ends. I... I accept it ...but damn it all felt so bitter! Tenri, I'm sorry - I truly want Keima to want you just like you want him...
KanameFujiwaraApr 18, 2014 6:34 PM
Apr 18, 2014 6:17 PM

Mar 2012
I just want to post that don't get high hope for childhood friend ending. Childhood friend ending is the rarest route that harem ever take.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 18, 2014 6:19 PM

Aug 2012
KanameFujiwara said:
I woke up this morning feeling down. After reading this chapter I was left even more depress and at the same time had a feeling of closure.

Wakaki is a guy who had guts. Usually people would pick the harem end or made it a maybe ever after. He had the balls to made a Chihiro ending. He made a choice! I dislike his decision but at the same time I had to respect him for it.

Chihiro as the end girl? I don't like it. I like Chihiro as a person. I do think there is a certain kind of honesty in her that appeals to people. I do think that making her the end girl somehow fits because it gaves closure to all the girls and it also shows Keima matures as a man - falling in love and face the real world. It made sense - it fits...

But while I'm proud of this outcome - happy even - I can't help but feel bitter and sad about it.

Tenri, she knew all along! She knew the ending all the time! Yet she follows the course. She did all that she could! She follows the path set out! And she lost?
Something died with me a little. I like her because she was "special." That she was a goddess, that she was shy, cute and a childhood friend. But as time passes by I start to root her for reasons that are different.

Tenri is honest. She loves him. Even with all the girls around him she loves Keima for who he is.

She is brave. She face Kaori head on. She accepts Diana to save Keima from all those devils.

She is selfless... She doesn't desire anything. She puts Keima's happiness before hers. After all of this, after all she had gone trough, even knowing all of this she went along with it?

I felt like crying. To me Tenri was a child I dearly want to have. She was pure, she was honest, she was brave, she was selfless - and to see her reduce to tears cause me to feel numb...

I know it's cliche. I know the childhood friend route had been done to death but I WANT her to end up with Keima. I WANT her to be happy. I'm selfish I know but I really want that. I don't want to see her like this.

Tenri, she's fictional, she isn't real, she was just a manga character in a manga - but she made me CARE! I... I want her to be happy...Not putting Keima's happiness above hers, not being happy because Keima's happy - I WANT her to be happy because it made HER happy.

This is the ending huh? This is how it ends. I... I accept it ...but damn it all felt so bitter! Tenri, I'm sorry - I truly want Keima to want you just like you want him...

Damn you and your post, you made me cry... Come on!! I was holding it... *sniffs*
Out of all the girls, yeah, she's my favorite. I really thought that she'll somehow get the ending because of the letter... but that goddamn letter was just heartbreaking. Come on Keima, please say it in a nicer way.... </3

NeoAnkara said:
I just want to post that don't get high hope for childhood friend ending. Childhood friend ending is the rarest route that harem ever take.

Agree. I often see childhood friend ending in VNs, but they are not canons.
Apr 18, 2014 6:20 PM

Apr 2013
:( it's finally over. Chihiro won too. I hope there will be more manga series from the author... (haven't checked as of yet).

Apr 18, 2014 6:29 PM
Mar 2010
seriously this took me by surprised they were a lot of unexpected hins that hapened in last w chapters it mae me so comfused I'm still comfused I thought he will end up will elsie hahahha got that wrong or maybe with one of th goddess but man this was o unexpected damn gona miss this ga
Apr 18, 2014 6:36 PM

Feb 2013
alternative endings please.
Apr 18, 2014 6:37 PM
Jan 2011
julyan04 said:
KanameFujiwara said:

Damn you and your post, you made me cry... Come on!! I was holding it... *sniffs*
Out of all the girls, yeah, she's my favorite. I really thought that she'll somehow get the ending because of the letter... but that goddamn letter was just heartbreaking. Come on Keima, please say it in a nicer way.... </3

NeoAnkara said:

Agree. I often see childhood friend ending in VNs, but they are not canons.

I'm glad that there is people like you who cared for her as much or more than I! Thank you.
Apr 18, 2014 6:42 PM

Oct 2013
Im at lost,,, T^T 10/10
Life is a song - sing it.
Life is a game - play it.
Life is a challenge - meet it.
Life is a dream - realize it.
Life is a sacrifice - offer it.
Life is love - enjoy it.
Apr 18, 2014 6:45 PM
Mar 2010
Neizaru said:
Disappointing ending for otherwise great manga, out of character for Keima and even so there were far better choices than Chihiro. Guess Wakaki wanted to please the majority with this ship? Meh..

why t hell are you disapointednanyway chihiro has the ost development with keima duringnthe conquest and when he was looking for the goddess so it works well
Apr 18, 2014 6:50 PM
Mar 2010
DeadIEnd said:
>yfw chihiro wins the kamin omi
I had to do this.

I even wanted Nikaido to win now after reading this chapter... but "it can't be helped". I found the ending to be really peaceful, and even though it was rushed especially in the final chapters, and the last few arcs were not as good as most of the prior arcs to me... Kaminomi is my number 1 manga, Wakaki ended it in the way a deemed to, I'm satisfied on how Keima developed and in the end he chose a new path for himself and a girl to live his life with, so Reality is not a crappy game after all, eh, Keima? :)

Next work by Wakaki is something to anticipate! I wonder what he will plan out this time.. :)

chiromhas thmst character ndevelpment durig theconquest and when he wasn't looking for goddes and during that time he already falen in love with r we all so that chaptr when he rejected he he wss. down
Apr 18, 2014 6:57 PM
Mar 2010
honestly speaking I was hoping for an ayumi ending
Apr 18, 2014 6:58 PM

Sep 2007
The best part is he is choose a girl.
Yes i love Chihiro but i would have loved another girl too.
Just, he choose someone ... and that only, is good enough.
Apr 18, 2014 6:58 PM
Mar 2010
Tenzen12 said:
Neizaru said:
I said it before, and I'll say it again. http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthread.php?1298-TWGOK-Latest-Chapter-Discussion/page251 Skip to Sonoci's comment

Shipping goggles logic. Make it hundred pages long and it still comes down to wishful thinking.
Nowhere near enough development to justify this rushed ending, therefore I call BS. Wakaki just convieniently gave in to majority here.

I am currently reading it from begening and despite I didn't though that before (I didn't saw it comming until festival arc when it became obvious), there is plenty hints even from hery very first arc.

Wishfull logic can work both ways and make one oblivious to thorough development as well appearently.

yep duringthat arc its only logical to end it with chihiro but honesly I was rooting for ayumi
Apr 18, 2014 6:59 PM
Mar 2010
HELLSATAN said:
Tenzen12 said:
Neizaru said:

yep duringthat arc its only logical to end it with chihiro but honesly I was rooting for ayumi

ps I woukd lije tomadd thet she was the first so I whought the keima woukd end up with her
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 101 Discussion

deadfisheyes - Jun 7, 2010

35 by robal15 »»
Jun 29, 2023 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.