Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2014 7:05 PM
Mar 2010
Choroshi said:
Finally. Thank you for not trolling us, Wakaki sensei!

plus :

+ Chihiro end. That rejection was kinda expected but in the end everything went well. Also, Keima was blushing when she appeared again lol.

+ Dokurou's "onii chan"!! After reading the previous chapter, i had almost given up on the hope of seeing Dokurou saying that in front of Keima. Ive been waiting for this moment ever since Nikaido's true identity revealed. (The scene where she was calling Onii chan inside the ship doesn't count because Keima wasn't directly present in front of her)

anyway, even though my wish is granted but i can't help but feeling sad for her T_T

minus :

- No Haqua. WHY ;_;

- only 1 page (2 panels) for Keima's cute little sister ;_;

- Poor Tenri ;_;

- We still don't know the face of Keima's dad XD

- This manga is finally over ;________________________;

My "The Best" list :

1. Best Girl :

#1. Elsie
#2. Chihiro

2. Best Arc : Mai-High Festival Arc

3. Best Chapter : Flag 189

4. Best conquest : Probably the hardest one to choose. Between Chihiro (you know why), Minami (pure, innocent love story) and Rieko (very heartwarming and touching)

5. Best Goddess : Diana

6. Best Supporting Character : Dokurou

Final score : 9/10. I wish the mangaka all the best <3

you know I thought he willend up with ayumi b that was ju thing ayumi and chhad the most chareveloment on keima life so I though the ending will go to this characters

ayumi
chihiro
tenri

this three has the most chance of ending up as keimas love intrrest and chiro wins

ps sorryfor the typo on a lot of comments I HATE SWIFT KEYS ON TABLET
Apr 18, 2014 7:07 PM

Feb 2010
... It's been 6 years. I was there from the very first chapter.

As I said before, this mangaka is talented in weaving humour, characters and plot cohesively. It aced in not taking itself seriously.
Apr 18, 2014 7:10 PM
Mar 2010
Praland said:
sMug said:
how are there 271 chapters if this is the last one? is it just miscalculation?

Stark700 said:

9/10 overall. And I know someone is probably going to ask later but here:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/7519/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai/moreinfo

It explains why there's more than 268+ chapters despite this being the finale.

Stark can see the future

dude that's disturbing
Apr 18, 2014 7:13 PM
Mar 2010
Alfyan said:
Am I the only one who didn't know it was ending until I read the last page? All to unexpected really. I'm really shocked with the ending, at least it didn't leave an open one like many other harem orientated series; but I'm really surprised he chose Chihiro in the end because she was less significant out of all the girls who held a flame for him. I agree it felt rushed but what can you do :S

what are you yptalking abot lsignificant she was the most develop character I keimas life during the festival arc but aso ayumi and tenri so I ws thinking he will end up with one ofnthe three but keima already fell in love with chihiro during the festival so this is probably expcted
Apr 18, 2014 7:15 PM
Mar 2010
Raven-kun said:
Hmm let's see.. I'm not that happy that TWGOK ended. In fact, I found it a bit too rushed of an ending. Shounen Japanese mangakas really need to put way more thought in their ending. We still don't know much about New Hell or the Goddesses.

Though, this last chapter was really satisfying, I still dislike the fact how everyone gave up like that, but then again, there will be sadness in a harem manga.

Other than that, this series was great overall, truly the best harem series I read, but I still think that it went quite downhill after the Goddess Arc (which was the best arc of the series).

For this chapter, the ending was quite well done though, it still give a satisfying chapter. It didn't give a certain result that they become together but a hint, which I like.

Asif no Ayumi/Tenri x Keima ending. T_T
I felt really sad for them this chapter.. I would rather see the other girls be more against Keima's confession..
I still prefer Keima to end up with either of the two, or a harem ending.

Overall: 9.5/10

I wctually rooting fr yumi and I thought she wouldn't back dow without a fight ut shjust ga up damn th ucks
Apr 18, 2014 7:17 PM
Mar 2010
NeoAnkara said:
Litrydow said:
The last 3 chapters were rushed as fuck. The revelation about Elsie (suddenly popped up, explained rushedly and done), the plot resolution (suddenly new hell did some stuff and the godesses did some stuff, the end) and the harem resolution (I found the build-up for his confession pretty lacking) should've used at least 10 chapters instead of 3.

And the best girl didn't win :(

But, welp, 7/10 nonetheless.
Who is your best girl then? I won't take any answer aside for Tenri.

and. wo take any answer aside from ayumi
Apr 18, 2014 7:44 PM
Jun 2013
feeling sorry for tenri and ayumi
Apr 18, 2014 8:12 PM

Mar 2013
it's been a joy reading this. Sad, but satisfied with ending.
Apr 18, 2014 8:19 PM
Jan 2014
Neizaru said:
I said it before, and I'll say it again. http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthread.php?1298-TWGOK-Latest-Chapter-Discussion/page251 Skip to Sonoci's comment

Shipping goggles logic. Make it hundred pages long and it still comes down to wishful thinking.
Nowhere near enough development to justify this rushed ending, therefore I call BS. Wakaki just convieniently gave in to majority here.
I'm simply presenting evidence that this wasn't Wakaki just "giving into the majority", but that there was a good chance that this ending was planned from a while ago.

Starting from the Chihiro conquest? Fuck no, but probably at the end of the Goddess arc. People should have seen this shit coming.

As jpem put it, any other ending would have been giving into the shippers. (Tenri being the exception, I suppose)
PrinterApr 18, 2014 8:24 PM
Apr 18, 2014 8:23 PM

Jul 2010
One of my favorite manga has ended. 6 years huh... To be honest I already accepted the fact that Chihiro would win since ch. 267 but that last letter for Tenri made me sad being a KeimaxTenri shipper.

It was a great manga still and I'm going to wait for the Author's next work.
Apr 18, 2014 8:25 PM

Mar 2008
Wonder if the author will release alternate ending chaps, after all Keima has to unlock all the endings! XD
Apr 18, 2014 8:26 PM

Nov 2012
This ending was pure fucking shit. Worst girl winning at the end should not surprise me. I just wished I had dropped this shit manga years ago.

1/10
Apr 18, 2014 8:29 PM

Jan 2013
It's been a ride,though kinda sad that it's a Chihiro end for a Tenri fan like me.
anyway I'm looking forward to his new serialization.
Apr 18, 2014 8:40 PM
Feb 2013
Well, i'll be seeing u guys next time on the spin off!.......(hopefully) :'(
Apr 18, 2014 8:44 PM

Jun 2012
Today I just finished watching the Goddesses arc in the anime and then rushed the all 78 final chapters of the manga til the end... It's one of the worst things to do since it always leaves such an empty feeling on me.

With that said I liked the ending even though I didn't really like Chihiro very much, I think she was the best choice (though I could swear he would end with Tenri).

I'm said since Haqua didn't heave almost no development from such a long time and in the end not even a satisfactory conclusion. Also the whole last school arc dragged for so long, I wish the author had had more time for the actual ending which felt rushed.

Now I got to go back and read the manga from the beggining so I can se the parts that weren't adapted in anime.
Apr 18, 2014 9:38 PM
Feb 2013
Thank god it's over. I can now pretend this arc never existed.
RIP kami nomi, I will remember when you were good
Apr 18, 2014 10:26 PM

Aug 2009
YES! BEST GIRL WON. BLESS YOU WAKAKI.
Apr 18, 2014 10:55 PM

Apr 2012
Praland said:
sMug said:
how are there 271 chapters if this is the last one? is it just miscalculation?

Stark700 said:

9/10 overall. And I know someone is probably going to ask later but here:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/7519/Kami_nomi_zo_Shiru_Sekai/moreinfo

It explains why there's more than 268+ chapters despite this being the finale.

Stark can see the future

That explains why he is the first to comment on every Discussion Thread on every Manga and Anime here.
Apr 18, 2014 11:01 PM

Jan 2008
It's finally over. Kinda hope that there's going to be a bonus or omake when the Volume 26 tankobon comes out.

Wait...271 chapters...I thought it ended at 268? Unless MAL is counting omake chapters too.

Keima got rejected. FFFuuuu
...although it could just be that Chihiro was surprised by how sudden it was. Seems Keima has really thought about who he really wanted to be with in the end for a while now, as stated in his letters written 10 years ago. Although Yui seems to still haven't given up...is she planning to steal him away, or have an affair with him; I wonder?

Chihiro asking him out to tea after all that...she's so tsundere.

I'm glad Dokuro got her last moment. Kinda sad that she's going to quit teaching, but I wonder what she'll do now...teach college after Keima graduates high school?!

In the end, we still haven't seen Keima's dad except for brief mentions. Oh well.

Totally will look forward to Wakaki-sensei's next work!

Edit:
Adviel said:
That explains why he is the first to comment on every Discussion Thread on every Manga and Anime here.

I see.

Stormatix said:
If there is anyone who hates this series now, you can always pretend that this was the ending http://puu.sh/84yVV.jpg

Where is that from!?
Estoy_GordoApr 18, 2014 11:14 PM
Apr 19, 2014 12:31 AM

Nov 2007
should have kept keima single just cant see him going steady since he is the god of conquest! good ending nonetheless chihiro was one of my fav heroine. one of the best series i have read.
Apr 19, 2014 12:38 AM

Nov 2012
Yessssssssss, I love this ending.... way to go Chihiro. I am glad he chose a girl and this manga didn't have a typical open harem ending.
Apr 19, 2014 12:38 AM

Jun 2012
Thanks Wakaki for this great story you made. Disapointed it ends here, but every good thing has an end. Of all harem, KamiNomi is the best and most unique I had the chance to watch/read/enjoy. I'm looking forward to Wakaki's next serialization, TWGOK related or not. 10/10, simply my favourite manga. All 26 volumes will be on my bookshelf when they are all out in french, that's for sure (Only 12 out). More animation would be nice too.
TynkerApr 19, 2014 12:42 AM
Apr 19, 2014 1:22 AM

Feb 2010
rushed ending 8/10 still one of my fav. series from the last couple of years.
Apr 19, 2014 1:36 AM
Jul 2013
I feel really happy right now as a Chihiro shipper. It is clear now that Keima really does love Chihiro, as goes the latter. It's funny how Dokuro saw through Keima's game logic explanation and pointed out that Keima is actually in love. Tsundere Keima. really like the interaction between the two. Well other than that, the only problem I have is Tenri getting rejected after waiting 10 years for him :( but I guess, like Diana said, she'll have to move on.
Apr 19, 2014 1:55 AM

Aug 2013
Poor Tenri damn that Keima making my Tenri sad :(
Good series I'm really glad I read it :)
Gonna miss Tenri, Elsie, Kanon and Ayumi :D

9/10
Apr 19, 2014 2:30 AM

Jul 2013
So they left it a bit open in the end... oh well nice chapter regardless. I would like to see some epilogue or something though to see how this is going to continue... just like others here I don't really see him hooking up with one specific girl...
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Apr 19, 2014 2:38 AM

Dec 2007
YumeNoMonogatari said:
I'm satisfied with this ending. It was rushed but it's forgivable, since it due to Wakaki-sensei's health issues.

Just noticed your post... what happened to Wakaki's health as of late? That's not good news...
Apr 19, 2014 2:54 AM

Apr 2011
It's not supposed be anything long termed but he had big fewers for some time, not even sure if he got better already.
Apr 19, 2014 5:04 AM

Oct 2009
I was satisfied with the ending. KeimaxChihiro was one of my top 3 pairings. Though that was the most realistic ending since there were hints throughout the manga and it became almost obvious at the end of the Festival High Arc in my opinion.
*I written a lot but then it got deleted because of a small problem... So this is a reminder for me to copy this post at the end. And I can't believe I haven't finished watching the goddess arc yet... going to do that now.
Kanon gives up on Keima and moves on and walks on to her own future accepting her decision. Shiori and Tsukiyo are friends, with the latter giving up on him, and the former going to investigate everything that has happened. Yui hasn't given up on him yet and will try to win Keima. The ones that are hurt most will be Tenri and Ayumi.
For Tenri she has known deep in her heart that there will be no ending with her and Keima for ten years, since Keima has already told her but she holds on to a little hope right up to the end but she will be strong and walk on to her own future.
For Ayumi she has given up on Keima, since she and Chihiro are childhood friends and will support them. Though it will hurt her for a while, she will eventually move on with her life.
I do not think that Keima only likes Chihiro because she was the most difficult to handle. As Chihiro said in chapter 166, there doesn't need to be a reason to fall in love with someone. And Chihiro has changed Keima the most, he shed a tear for her regretting the cruel things he had done to her, for the sake of saving the world. Chihiro has broken down the walls that confined Keima from the world called Reality. Keima decides to walk forward with everyone else in the world that is reality.
Chihiro is a "average" girl, a "commoner" in her own view. But with Keima's help, she began to try hard and move forward in her life. She is an individual, she is independent, she has her own character. She is like an equal to Keima. (*Memory of my first love. XD)
Elsie has the ending she wants. Dokorou has her part - I wished there was more. Wished there was one more chapter explaining a bit about Elsie. But will read it again to see what i missed. Wished there was more on New Hell. But I cannot complain.
The only thing I'm sad about is that it has ended... ;(
All in all it was well done! ^_^
The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
Apr 19, 2014 5:10 AM

Oct 2012
8/10 good read. ayumi would be better but chihiro is not that bad
Apr 19, 2014 6:13 AM

May 2013
Stormatix said:
If there is anyone who hates this series now, you can always pretend that this was the ending http://puu.sh/84yVV.jpg

I laughed at that one, fans rageeed.

4kicks said:
Where is that from!?

A post in RHS said that the picture is fake and it was around the reconquer arcs if you can see Keima's collarbone around his neck. Creeps me hahaha.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 19, 2014 6:44 AM

Jul 2009
Well how can I say this? Expected?

I've noticed something like this since Katsuragi cried during the goddess arc because he turned down Chihiro, not Ayumi or Tenri which I personally would love to read/see since I was rooting for both.

This was truly a great history to read and got a decent ending, maybe the best for TWGOK but it's just IMO since it's not the bs harem ending.
Apr 19, 2014 8:10 AM
Jul 2018
Neizaru said:

Also there's the issue of Keima characterization being thrown out into the trash can. It took many struggles and life-or-death situation to have Keima even remotely consider the value of the real, and now suddenly he just casually hangs out with it? Where's the development that justifies that? He took his 2D obsession to a level of religion but now let's randomly date the shipper favourite? Why? Is he going to start a club now with her and become the school's most popular bishounen like every other harem ever?
It's like you didn't pay attention to the last 267 chapters of the manga or something.
Apr 19, 2014 8:35 AM

Nov 2009
What an end to a brilliant series!!!

I really was surprised but the Chihiro ending was definitely acceptable for me as the Goddess Arc had some suggestions here and there. That scene between Keima Nikaido (Dokurou) was so good and that 'onii-chan' was so cute. So all is well with characters going back to their peaceful lives and it seems like Keima is starting to understand reality a lot more better.That last scene with Chihiro was definitely a flag for the two. It seems like Tenri knew almost everything from the start and you got to feel for her but at the same time, I had respect for her for the support she has given to Keima.

Overall this series has definitely been a great one and it's been a good six years. The story provided a great entertainment with an exceptional quality of different types of characters and the gaming concepts were definitely very memorable. I will miss this series and I just hope that there will be a final anime season to finish the manga series off and then it would be perfect.

Final Scores:

Art: 9/10
Story/Plot: 9/10
Characters: 10/10
Overall Score: 9/10

Can't wait for Wakaki-sensei's next piece!!

Apr 19, 2014 9:03 AM

Apr 2013
I think it was a good ending. Personally, I wanted a hukua ending but at least it was chihiro my second favorite. I feel bad for tenri though, she knew the whole time but still helped him.
Apr 19, 2014 9:59 AM

Jul 2010
I thought it was going to be with Tenri, the obvious childhood friend but I was wrong o_o kinda like it though how it wasn't cliché ending. Chihiro deserves it.
Apr 19, 2014 4:43 PM

Aug 2012
Rychy said:

Wish Haqua would've dropped by and said something to Keima and Eri. For being such a major player I felt her ending was a bit lacking.

I agree with you. I know her role wasn't that big in the final arc, but before that (especially in Old Conquest arc and Mai-High Festival Arc) she was like one of the most important main (and later, supporting) characters. Moreover, she also has feelings for Keima and developed a very close relationship with Eri/Elsie, before her memories got erased.. So yeah, at least she should've appeared in this chapter to meet Keima or Eri .__.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Apr 19, 2014 6:28 PM

Sep 2009
Many chapters ago I was sure Tenri would be the one...but I'm ok with Chihiro too.
Apr 19, 2014 11:20 PM

Oct 2013
Tenri. ;_________;
Apr 20, 2014 12:15 AM

Jun 2009
As much as I don't like who Keima chose. This is still a decent ending.

Props to Wakaki for picking one girl out of the harem despite the backlash and rage from the fans of the other ones left out.

I also really really feel bad for Tenri. After all she's done this is what she gets... Fucking Wakaki man.

Overall, great manga but fell off in the last arc.
Apr 20, 2014 1:35 AM

Oct 2011
I wish there was more :( but either way, its fine. I'll really miss this series, what a ride...I've read this ever since it was scanlated and I still can't believe its the end :S

8/10
Apr 20, 2014 1:36 AM

Apr 2011
Don't hate Chihiro, but don't like her. T_T Wanted Sumire to win. LOL

Loved the manga. Sad to see it end.
Apr 20, 2014 1:46 AM

Mar 2011
Great series I´ll truly miss... Actually I wanted the Tenri ending, but it was more or less obvious that it would be Chihiro and it was a nice ending nonetheless.
Apr 20, 2014 3:45 AM

Jul 2011
When he said he love her i suddenly started crying.
I had so much feels for Keima-kun character :d
I loved this manga so much.
I'm sad that it ended but at the same time I'm so happy for Chihiro ending :d
Honest 10/10 without any doubts.
Apr 20, 2014 3:51 AM

Jul 2011
I regret that I didn't check out the series back at 2009 when I started coming into manga. No kidding, it was suggested but I never bothered to look until 2 years ago.

The World God Only Knows is the best harem manga I have ever seen in my whole entire life. It has a unique way unlike the other harems I have read/watched. I fell in love with the concept when I first picked it up at the bookstore back at November 2012. It was truly magnificent.

But now it has finally ended.

Thank you to Wakaki-sensei for creating such a brilliant piece. I shall look forward to your next.
Apr 20, 2014 6:18 AM

Apr 2013
I wanted a Tenri end, but I guess Chihiro isn't bad either.

Nikaido's Onii-chan got me.

This ending is satisfying for me. A great ride.
Apr 20, 2014 7:18 AM

May 2012
Why does Dokurou call Keima onii-chan? Somebody refresh me pls xD

Also mixed feelings about that ending. Really feels rushed. I was expecting a Dokurou ending though HAHAHA
Apr 20, 2014 7:22 AM

Mar 2012
RukuYano said:

Also mixed feelings about that ending. Really feels rushed. I was expecting a Dokurou ending though HAHAHA
Huh? She is calling Keima onii-chan because Mari jokes that Keima is just like brother to her.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Apr 20, 2014 7:30 AM

May 2012
NeoAnkara said:
RukuYano said:

Huh? She is calling Keima onii-chan because Mari jokes that Keima is just like brother to her.

Was this the time when he was trying to conquer Dokurou? I kinda forgot some details since I stopped reading for months. I just finished it today after I found out that it's already the final chapter.
Apr 20, 2014 8:58 AM

May 2011
Seriously? I was away for a trip for 10 days and when i came back, i was anxiously waiting to catch up the 2 chapters that came out, the moment i finish the first one, i was like omgnoitsgoingtoend, after i finish the last one, i was left in shock for awhile.

I've been reading this series since it first serialized when it was at it's 20+ chapters, it's been together with me until now for 6 years, i'm truly grateful for that, it has it ups and downs, and i can't help but be disappointed with how it ends, for me this series has taken a downfall since megami arc but nevertheless, it's still a great manga.

10/10 overall, i'll definitely miss this one, hopefully we can get a s4 anime to conclude this up.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 53 Discussion

Nayah - Jul 4, 2009

27 by YN_ON »»
Apr 21, 6:38 AM

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 101 Discussion

deadfisheyes - Jun 7, 2010

35 by robal15 »»
Jun 29, 2023 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.