Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2009 6:35 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I think the weirdest thing about this series is how randomly the events occur. We literally follow Miaka rather than follow the creator's take, which is a new and interesting way to be unpredictable.
Sep 9, 2010 8:44 AM

Mar 2010
When miakas brother is reading the book he must have a lot of time on his hands,
found another suzaku warrior a healer

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 18, 2010 1:53 PM

May 2010
We're not even halfway through the series, and we've already found all the warriors exept for one of them! I wonder how this is going to continue...this anime is so unpredictable. I wonder what will happen to Tamahome.
Apr 12, 2012 9:33 AM

Feb 2008
Damn. I agree, this anime is totally unpredictable. Or rather random. I can't imagine what'll happen in the rest of the anime if only one warrior is left to find..
※何時も支えて呉れる人達に
日頃の思いを込めた RHAPSODY
APPRECIATION の気持を届け
何時もありがとう、本当ありがとう
仮令どこに立って君の存在に感謝してるよ※

Feb 5, 2015 4:48 PM

Jan 2015
How in the world was she able to dodge all that in her sleep... lol
Oct 26, 2016 2:29 PM

Apr 2009
w-oooww.... ...sexy, bloody, dungeon time?
by brain kinda wanna remember a scene of Tamahome strapped to a wall and some blonde with a whip poking fun at him...

it was sooo long ago since i read the manga though _xD
oooop- there it is.
bet my socks someone's hiding a raging boner beneath his fancy blue clothes, mh.

-i know what that blonde guy does eventually, i've read the manga _<D!
-swedish translation tho, i've no idea how much has been lost from japanese original until that one =='

homai-..... surprise tentacle monster~!
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Jan 18, 2020 9:58 PM

Oct 2013
HAHAHAH. This show is so hilarious and random. That tentacle scene I could not... so many sexual illusions and this is PG-13?!?!?!?!?!!??!
Jan 28, 2023 10:33 PM

Dec 2020
the scene where tamahome was getting tortured had way too much sexual tension omg-

More topics from this board

Poll: » Should they make a new season of the Japanese anime The Mysterious Play or remake the entire anime ?

KingSunWukong - May 27

2 by YukiPwns00 »»
May 27, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 33 Discussion

YukiPwns00 - Sep 21, 2010

29 by NatsukiCookies »»
May 13, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 44 Discussion

meneope - Oct 16, 2009

17 by dkjiji »»
May 4, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 21 Discussion

Gilraina - Nov 10, 2009

5 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 31, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Fushigi Yuugi Episode 9 Discussion

meneope - Aug 24, 2009

11 by Emmuhzx »»
Mar 30, 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.