Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 12, 2014 12:24 PM

Nov 2013
Even though the story is fairly typical of the anime medium, I am still loving this series due to the excellent directing and overall execution. Thank you Shinbou, this one is such a good time! Also, Marika best girl.
Apr 12, 2014 12:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
For a while now I had been expecting this Marika character after everyone kept on going on about how the "best girl" was yet to appear. I was kind of excited because I actually really like the 3 females characters that had been developed in Nisekoi (Chitoge, Tsugumi and Onodera). And then when she arrives, she's absolutely loathsome. Truly and utterly odious. I'm hoping that like we saw at the end, she was just hiding her true personality and who she really is is going to be developed further. Because if this is who she is....well, anyone but you Marika...
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Apr 12, 2014 12:33 PM
Mar 2014
I like the new girl and Chitoge needs to realize shes in love with Raku already. Raku pissed me off like you cant just say hey bitch step the fuck off i have a girlfriend
Apr 12, 2014 12:52 PM

Jan 2009
1. Already love marika. She's causing quite a stir

2. Tsugumi looks hawt with long hair and makeup

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Apr 12, 2014 1:18 PM

May 2011
Can someone explain to me about what happened in the end? Raku claims he doesn't remember Marika yet when she goes yandere and reveals her accent, he recognizes her as Marie?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2014 1:25 PM

Jun 2013
Preciize said:
Can someone explain to me about what happened in the end? Raku claims he doesn't remember Marika yet when she goes yandere and reveals her accent, he recognizes her as Marie?

All will be revealed next episode - with a smooch on top.
Apr 12, 2014 1:32 PM

Oct 2013
Marika is my least favourite character but one that is sure to set up many of the future cliffhangers and much of the tension. If I was Raku, I would have left the country by now or faked my own death.
The world’s not perfect, but it’s there for us trying the best it can. That’s what makes it so damn beautiful.
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Apr 12, 2014 1:35 PM

May 2011
Grouchio said:
Preciize said:

All will be revealed next episode - with a smooch on top.

"Smooch on top"? Now I really want to know. These damn cliffhangers are killing me xD Trying to restrain myself from reading the manga.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2014 1:39 PM

Aug 2013
That was a nice ClariS ED.

rodac said:
Is this the point at which we jump the shark?

Yes it seems like it. This episode was full blown harem comedy and drama. I should've expected it, but this felt like it dropped the ball compared to previous episodes. But hey, it is a silly harem so what else would there be?
TazuApr 12, 2014 1:46 PM
Apr 12, 2014 2:00 PM

Feb 2013
And she finally appeared!!!
The second opening is fantastic but it' such a waste for the remaining 6 episodes.
And Tsugumi stealing the episode with her disguise.
But seriously, I'm really in love with Asumi Kanas voice, can't wait to see more of Marie! <3

Apr 12, 2014 2:06 PM

May 2013
Marika was actually pretty cute. Things aren't looking good for Onodera but I'm not jumping ship just yet.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Apr 12, 2014 2:10 PM

Mar 2014
Awesome episode, a lot of questions about Marie annd what happened in the past though. Things get complex :D, who will win?

Fire Fist Chitoge Super Saiyan Mode ROFL
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
Apr 12, 2014 2:22 PM
Jun 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, best girl has arrived.
Apr 12, 2014 2:25 PM
Oct 2010
I kinda hope Tsugumi wins in the end.
Apr 12, 2014 2:28 PM
Mar 2014
Marzan said:
For a while now I had been expecting this Marika character after everyone kept on going on about how the "best girl" was yet to appear. I was kind of excited because I actually really like the 3 females characters that had been developed in Nisekoi (Chitoge, Tsugumi and Onodera). And then when she arrives, she's absolutely loathsome. Truly and utterly odious. I'm hoping that like we saw at the end, she was just hiding her true personality and who she really is is going to be developed further. Because if this is who she is....well, anyone but you Marika...

Fun fact1: that was actually the response of manga reader when Marika first introduced, but now not many people can bring themselves to hate her even if they are rooting for other pairing. But again, the anime will only adapt until chapter 50ish or something, so can't predict the same for anime viewer only.

Fun fact2: it was hinted indirectly by the author that out of all Raku's harem member, Marika loves him the most. Even that Ruri-chan who is helping Onodera said that she has to respect Marika for her dedication. I think this is why not many people can really hate her even if not rooting for her.

Fun fact3: I believed she is voiced by the same actor who voiced Nyaruko and I find it interesting considering how similar their character are.
Apr 12, 2014 2:33 PM

Jan 2014
wow so she finally came out!
she was well introduced in this episode
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Apr 12, 2014 2:37 PM
Jul 2013
Mari at the end wanted to kill someone !

Man RAKU YOU ARE GOING TO GET BEAT BY YOUR CLASSMATES MWUAHAHAHA
Apr 12, 2014 2:52 PM

Apr 2013
SHE'S FINALLY HERE! Her voice is so cute!
Btw, when Raku was talking about why he "liked" Chitoge, it was very, very Monogatari-ish.
Apr 12, 2014 2:53 PM

Jul 2010
Marika! She seems really interesting, she is pretty over the top with her acting which makes it obvious but it is quite likable.
I mean Marika got the other 3 girls to be flustered xD
That abuse of power... lol and the mafia versus police war.

Marika made everyone shine, Onodera confused, Chitoge getting annoyed, and Tsugumi "gathering" information for Chitoge.
In anime, people really are bad at stalking especially their disguises. :)
Apr 12, 2014 2:54 PM

Nov 2013
Words can't even begin to describe how much I despise Marika. She better improve and become more likable soon or she'll be up there with Nina, Misa Amane and Yuno in my top hated characters.
Apr 12, 2014 3:02 PM

Jan 2014
I didn't understand the last scene when Raku said "Marie?". What did he mean by that?
Apr 12, 2014 3:05 PM

Nov 2010
Rarely will you find a girl who loves a guy so much they will grow out their hair for them, especially if they hate having long hair.
Apr 12, 2014 3:06 PM

Dec 2013
ohh my god are you serious...the daughter of the police commissioner!!!

So Raku is stuck with either a war with the police or a war with another gang, have fun...
Apr 12, 2014 3:08 PM

Nov 2013
LMFAO! When the swat team rushes in and surrounds Tsugumi, that was the funniest moment of this anime so far.. Quite an entertaining class we have here.

I just noticed when Chitoge was walking before the cops questioned her, it showed the same designs in the background from the beginning of the KagePro music video "Heat Haze Daze" XD A sign that Mekaku City Actors is here.

I like how Marika is the only one who is open about her feelings for Raku. Very charming girl, all the other girls are too shy or tsunderes. She sure is a cutie, but as of now, I'm not rooting for anyone in particular. Can't wait for next week!
Apr 12, 2014 3:09 PM
Nov 2009
Did not expect her to be wild near the end lol. I think I'm liking her the most out of the other girls though but we'll see :). Good ep.
Apr 12, 2014 3:41 PM

Dec 2013
I think I just found the love of my life. The new ending is nice.
Apr 12, 2014 3:43 PM

Jan 2014
LOL THIS GIRL IS AMAZINGLY BOLD + DAT CLICK AT THE END
new best girl?!
5/5
Apr 12, 2014 4:16 PM

Oct 2013
a wild yandere appears. good episode I think this new girls is bringing chitoge closer to raku. MOAR Tsugumi please!
[/quote]
Apr 12, 2014 4:18 PM

Jul 2008
Based Marika, best girl.
Apr 12, 2014 4:19 PM
Dec 2013
aquaspirit39 said:

Fun fact3: I believed she is voiced by the same actor who voiced Nyaruko and I find it interesting considering how similar their character are.

Hey, you're right, didn't notice that. I prefer Marika to Nyarko, Nyarko always came across as too rapey for me (still love that voice).
Apr 12, 2014 4:19 PM

Jul 2008
dubanimeshows said:
I didn't understand the last scene when Raku said "Marie?". What did he mean by that?

Marie is the name he used to call her.
What happened at the end is that he finally realized who Marika was.
Apr 12, 2014 4:26 PM

Feb 2012
OMFG!! This is by far, the best episode!!! MARIKA is awesomely adorable even when she reverts to her "old" self. Onodera seems like a shadow compared to her. I LOVE it when Chitoge gets jealous!

So torn between all the girls!! I like Marika coz she's bold enough to show her feelings.Though Tsumugi is cute also, I'm not fond of the tsundere type so she's last. Onodera is just shy and Chitoge still isn't sure of her feelings so they're in the middle (don't know who's better though of the two).

Shu being carried when Marika was introduced was hilarious!!

Seriously can't wait for next week!!! 10/10 for this episode!!!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Apr 12, 2014 4:32 PM

Jan 2014
There are some great potential GIF that can be made from this ep. Couldn't stop laughing at Chitoge's facial expression when she got called a gorilla for the first time by Marika.
Loved it how Marika was a ticking time bomb, thankfully there should still be some development in her character now that she's out of her shell.

Apr 12, 2014 4:49 PM

Jul 2013
Marika has arrived
LOL police force stormed the school because Tsumugi was holding a gun towards her.
Omg Tsumugi's disguise. Tooooo damn beautiful.
LOL that personality change.
Guess the accent change flipped a switch in Raku's head and now he remembers.
And the war for Raku continues.
Apr 12, 2014 4:50 PM

Jan 2014
VeryNicePerson said:
the Hurricane is here !

#TeamOnodera (^∇^)/

its better when yu hear tachibana :I...And this episode had so much moments(ruri/onodera when they saw raku x marika in infirmary and ruri/tsugumi disguise
:O:O:O:O ) and so much rage effects.
well done shaft
Apr 12, 2014 4:57 PM

Aug 2013
So she's finally here, the girl people kept talking about... AND SHE'S THE FUCKING COMMISSIONER OF POLICE!!!

She's cute, she's his fiancee and she's a funny/yandere girl. Damn, that's too much best girl material here. STILL I'M NOT LEAVING MY ONODERA SHIP EVEN IF MY HIGHNESS SHALL SINK FOREVER IN THE DEPTH OF RAKULAND.

About the episode himself, it was great. We saw a lot of character come back to their usual behavior, like Tsugumi lacking a bit too much of trigger discipline, Chitoge being a gorilla and Onodera having some shyness issue :P

Poor Raku, he's really fucked around by every girl that surround him. They either play with, go totally psycho or can't confess their feeling. WILL THERE BE AN END TO THIS MADNESS??!? Probably not ;)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 12, 2014 4:59 PM

Jul 2013
Chances are Chitoge is going to win the harem, which I would have liked if Marika wasn't such an awesome character.

R- said:
http://tinypic.com/r/2myu9vs/8

Janken... GUUUUU
Hahaha.
MinagatachiApr 12, 2014 5:17 PM
Apr 12, 2014 5:01 PM

Dec 2013
Yeah, not really seeing why everyone is so crazy over Marika. From the time she appeared on screen until the end of the episode, she did nothing but annoy me. The schizo flip at the end did not help her chances any, it's like someone tried to merge Onedera, Chitoge, and Tsugumi into one character- and this is what happened when that experiment failed.

Other than that, this episode had some great comedy moments, even though a lot of them were reactions to the annoying new girl.

All in all, not a bad episode. I'll give it 6/10
Odds are I'm not going to find my way back to a thread after my first post, it happens on occasion but not often. So, if I say something that offends you and you feel the need to force your opinion on me because obviously everyone should have your opinion or none at all, feel free to post it in the thread that I'll probably never see again. However, if you are interested in intelligent discourse, feel free to message me.
Apr 12, 2014 5:09 PM
Apr 2010
And. The. Party. Starts.

OHHHH YEAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!
Apr 12, 2014 5:17 PM

Jan 2011
Shes finally here in all her gory :)

i get some people not liking her but we all have our own taste right i remember not liking marika at the start then eventually finding her as the best girl and the most interesting some characters just take some to grow on ya

hell look at all the people that despised Chitoge in the begining...(i mean there still are some of them but still) lol
Apr 12, 2014 5:19 PM
Jun 2013
10:14 (Marika) spinning-grab-hug! lol
Apr 12, 2014 5:20 PM

Mar 2009
Am I the only one who can only hear Nyaruko in their head when they hear Marika speak? The voice just didn't fit with the image I had in my head when I was reading the manga. Now Marika will forever be Nyaruko to me.
Apr 12, 2014 5:23 PM

Apr 2013
More stupid bullshit, but Kana Asumi screaming makes everything worth it.
Apr 12, 2014 5:29 PM

Dec 2011
A lot of gif material in this episode and finally my best girl make her debut. I just can't resist to Marika's explosive and bold personality. :3
Apr 12, 2014 5:45 PM

May 2013
Marika hides a personality that even I was surprised. That angry voice was unexpected. All of the girls followed Raku and Marika while they were on their date.
Raku likes long haired girls.

Now that all of the girls have shown themselves, I can now relieve myself of most of my questions.
Apr 12, 2014 5:59 PM

Sep 2010
Marika is by far the best girl. She is actually making me want to watch this series, where as before I was just watching because I wanted to know who the girl was..

Sorry Onodera! Love you but you've got some tough competition now...
Apr 12, 2014 6:00 PM

Sep 2012
MARIE your here cheers girl the your the best out of them all and the only one who knows the real truth stay classy!!!!
"Romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless."

Deishu Kaiki
Apr 12, 2014 6:08 PM
Feb 2009
god damn she finally here so straightforward and cute!
Apr 12, 2014 6:15 PM

Feb 2008
Marika is the best #teammarika
Apr 12, 2014 6:55 PM

Aug 2013
I feel like a war is about to break out.
My Candies:
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by nanajp »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.